Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville - Niagara Falls
6300 Fallsview Blvd
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7T8Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville - Niagara Falls
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.margaritaville.ca/
- Phone: 9053541245
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm;
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00 pm - 12:00 am, Friday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 2:00 am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Brandon Galipeau
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: We cater to parties of 2 to 300! Call us to book your private event today!
- Private Party Contact: Yasmeen 9053541245x206
- Entertainment: Are you looking for family friendly fun? You found it! We have Stilt Walking Entertainers, Local Bands, and our very own Pirate named Buckey!
A word from Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville - Niagara Falls
Margaritaville is the only destination that delivers a distinctive dining, entertainment, and shopping experience with exceptional service. This unique combination is what makes Margaritaville a destination, not a theme. Margaritaville was conceived with the goal to recreate the experience of a Jimmy Buffett concert for people who have not attended or want to relive their past experiences.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville - Niagara Falls reviews from OpenTable diners
- Not so Happy!!HarleyboyDined on 2/7/2014I am a repeat customer to Margaritaville, not only in Niagara, but Myrtle beach, Chicago, and Nashville. My date is a celiac , and I emailed ahead to ask if you offered a "Gluten Free" menu. I received a email back with a full "gluten free" menu HOWEVER when we arrived we were informed many items on the GF free menu were NOT available, this was not "unacceptable" and i will not be back! it is off season, but we could have been advised when we were sent the menu Again, not acceptable!! If you notice above, i did check the food was very good! (what was available) and our server was good, but this was not a server issue, it was a restaurant management issue!!!! Sorry, but you have lost me as a customer!!!!
- Niagara Falls expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/18/20142 cheeseburgers and 2 drinks $75... The restaurant was nice to see. I have experienced margaritville... I would not returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a little disapointingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/27/2013I know Niagara Falls is a little dead in the winter, but the Menu was a little disappointing as they cut way back on it. So basically if you wanted a burger and fries or a sandwich, thats about it to pick from. Im sure its a nice place to visit in Spring or Summer. But for a decent meal, in winter, go elsewhere. Margaritas were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great time, this isrochesterDined on 11/10/2013Had a great time, this is the second Margarittaville we have been to and the food is great!Special Features:
- Halloween 2013Dayna2406Dined on 10/26/2013Margaritaville is a great place to hang out with friends or having a birthday party. The food is great and the drinks are even better. Every time I am in Niagara Falls I always end up here. I love it.Special Features:
- Very DissapointedneveragainDined on 10/5/2013The waitress was good, other then that it was not anything to be happy about. I was there for my 30th , the waitress said that I was going to get a gift at the end of the dinner a cake came and they sang happy birthday ( which was nice) then the bill came and they had charged me for the cake!!!! Almost a 10.00 cake, NO ONE at the table asked for the cake!!!! There was also a tip that was included to each of our bills ( 5 bills all together) the tip amounts were each 20 to 25.00. Were had no choice then to pay it. This was our first and for sure last time
- Great food and special dinner!Valerie63Dined on 9/15/20131st year anniversary was special and we are happy that Margaritaville was apart of our weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedLuv2eatDined on 9/14/2013I picked this restaurant because they claimed to have the best margaritas- not even close. I order a burger and it was ok- pretty thin compared to other restaurant burgers.Special Features:
- First time there...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2013Our server was great, food was OK (but we were expecting that), rather overpriced (as most things in Niagara are). I would come back again.Special Features:
- Not Cost EffectiveOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/20/2013Like most things in Niagara Falls, if a company can gouge the customer they will and Margaritaville is no different. Same old, Same old. Average food, high prices especially for sides. Being a huge Jimmy Buffett fan still isn't enough for me to return to Margaritaville.Special Features:
- OKCatmirDined on 8/18/2013Wanted to try the restaurant mainly because of the margarita's and then when we got them they were not that good. Why ask for a flavor if they all taste like Lime with a touch of syrup. The appetizers were ok, the shrimp appetizer was basically shrimp on a stick on the BBQ for $ 14.00.... The pasta dishes was not too bad but someone in our party had the fish and chips and that fish looked so cooked the fish was very tough. The steak was not too bad but lacked in flavor and the ribs and chicken were just ok. It was not the hype I was expecting - it was a bit disappointing.
- Wish we'd had time to go twice!FlavormaidDined on 8/17/2013I was with a group of four moms and four 16-year-olds on a weekend vacation. We all had a great time - with fancy drinks, pirate hats, plastic leis and the stilt-walking balloon artist who made fun hats and swords for the kids. The food was also tasty, and my teen and I wished we'd had time to go back and eat at Margarativille again the next day. She loved the French onion soup, and I loved the jambalaya. Our server had no trouble keeping track of four separate checks and putting the right teens and moms together, even though they were not sitting next to each other. Great place to go for boisterous fun and festivity. Not so much if you want a quiet, romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Let DownWonkoTheSaneDined on 8/14/2013Have always enjoyed the food at this chain in the past, however this location was awful, steak was tough and chewy, of the 3 steaks at our table all of them were undercooked, and a couple were sent back. Then they were out of 2 of the 6 dessert items. Plenty of other restaurants in the area, don't waste your time here.
- Very busy, very loud, slow servicegastronomerDined on 8/10/2013Food was typical pub grub. same as any burger joint, just more expensive. This place is crazy busy and NOISY. It's a madhouse, and service was extremely slow. Even though they offer something I really like (sweet potato fries) I wouldn't go back.Special Features:
- Average at bestLandSDined on 8/10/20133 of us had dinner, service was friendly enough, not exactly attentive though. 1 of us had the Jambalaya and said it was good. 2 of us had pasta (different varieties), both were bland and unimpressive. Perhaps ordering burgers or sandwiches (more grill fare) would have been a better choice. Pina Colada's were very tasty though if you're looking for a frozen drink. There was some entertainment for kids which looked like a good option for anyone dining with children. Location was great for attending a show at Fallsview.Special Features:
- Very Disappointing17smithDined on 8/9/2013Have been to several other locations and had always been pleased. So we expected similar service and food quality, but we didn't get it. Service was abysmally slow. The Volcano Nachos were good once they finally made it to the table (took 30 minutes). However our entrees were both pretty bad and neither of us finished them (I had the burrito, my son had pasta - both seemed more like something you'd get in a school cafeteria than in a brand name restaurant). The other big disappointment was the atmosphere. The place was kind of lifeless and the staff seemed pretty apathetic. Again, not at all what I was expecting based on past experiences. There are bound to be better dining options in Niagara Falls. I do not recommend this location.
- Great Way to End the DayCptnTannerDined on 8/9/2013I had made reservations online a few days before. Friends who had eaten at Margaritaville before recomended we give it a try. As soon as we got there we got our seat quickly and our server, Giselle, took excellent care of us. All the drinks are very exotic, and the sizes can be extreme! Overall it was a very pleasent experience with good food, good drink, and good service. Word of advice: try to make a reservation ahead of time. People were waiting up to 20 minutes for a table, but with our reservation we got seated IMMEADIETLY!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls TripchopsDined on 8/7/2013This restaurant is very kid friendly, more so than the one in Key West which I liked a lot better. Margaritas were great and food is good, but not outstanding. The staff and service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The 90's are still alive....OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/2/2013the restaurant is reliving a snapshot in time of Buffett's songs, but poorly. It was cold inside, the service poor even when the place was nearly empty. It was also karaoke night, but the lead person could not carry a tune, even with a handle, and could not get audience members to participate. The food was bad and overpriced. Not worth a repeat visit.
- Not worth it.kar72Dined on 7/27/2013I had made a reservation through this site and mentioned the reason for our visit. The kitchen and the bar were obviously unable to keep up with our table or restaurant. The drinks were good, the food ok. The best was the chicken wings, Spinach/cheese dip and the cheese burgers. Everything else was just ok. One person in our group had ordered the seafood pasta. It was so bad that he couldn't even eat it. The jambalaya was cold. The server appologized for the slow bar service but nothing else. No effort was made by the server to compensate us for our lacking experience or recognize our special occasion. The icing on the cake was the automatic 18% gratuity that showed up on all of our bills. It felt like a slap in the face for all of us.Special Features:
- overall a great dining experience..OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/27/2013overall a great dining experience...staff friendly...drinks were awesome!Special Features:
- Great Drink Selection, Good FoodHthrDaveDined on 7/27/2013Was here with some buddies on a busy Friday late afternoon. Drink selection is excellent, atmosphere is loud but fun, food was very good and not too pricey. Staff was excellent - thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3 rd visit, probably wont go backFranciscoDined on 7/5/2013if you have not been before and are a Jimmy buffet fan this place is a must do, after that its just ok. service was poor, we had to ask for cutlery and wet wipes ( we had the nachos) our first trip was just after they opened and the nachos were awesome really well layered so that you never got down to just chips, this trip not so much, yes the nachos were tasty but we got down to just chips about half way down. I also did not like that the patio was non smoking, you are sitting right next to an intersection with car fumes, people smoking on the street and the patio is non smoking?????????? they have more then one patio so one should be smoking and one non smoking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad service and ok foodJeffDined on 7/3/2013The food took over 45 minutes to come out and when it did, it came out in several stages. The food was ok but the service was terrible. We rarely Saw our sever .Special Features:
- Canadian Eh !thescoDined on 6/29/2013This was our 5th visit and as expected a great time Server Steve was more outgoing than most Canadian servers and had a level of comfort in his job relaxed and confident - Stilt walker dressed up as Miss Canada was Excellent and friendly / we arrived a little earlier than our reservation and the hostess easilly accomodated our party of 4 Will be back again and again and again !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Margaritaville Niagara FallsKjs818Dined on 6/22/2013The margaritaville in Niagara Falls was great! The food was great but expect a big bill when you go there for it is not cheap. Good occasional dinner. Orlando was a better experience because of the band and dancing. They had karaoke at 9 but decided not to stay for that. It was a nice night out and very friendly staff.Special Features:
- waiters need training in servingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/18/2013waiters need training in serving tables and to cheer up to create the margaritaville atmosphere,the veggies served were like old boots,it was booring not at all like key westSpecial Features:
- Priced for touristsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/17/2013I liked this restaurant but $74 for a burger, salad, and three beers way to much. Went here because I wanted to visit all the margarittaville restaurants across the USA and other countries.Special Features:
- DisappointmentpeelpatronsDined on 6/14/2013Was looking forward to dinner but came away very disappointed. My drink (Margaretta) was one of the poorest I have had and my burger had little to no flavour. Not impressed at all. Server was pleasant and attentative but my praise ends there! Under no circustances would I even consider returning or even recommending this establishment. Best part of the experience was the music one could hear on the sidewalk after leaving the restaurant. Good thing Jimmy Buffett is still popular and not dependent on restaurants to survive!
- Go for fun but not for foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/13/2013Our extended family was in Niagara Falls to attend a wedding. We had a fun time at this restaurant - from age 4 to 60. Our waitress was outstanding, she even made pretend pirate swords from ballons for the children. We had lots of laughs and enjoyed the Jimmy Buffett convert video which is continuously shown on a giant tv. The food is very ordinary and average, not bad and not great. We still had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1 server for many guests hadDawnDined on 6/10/20131 server for many guests had to wait for service and then had to ask for a item that was forgotten. Prices ridiculous for the quality and quantity of food.I will never visit any of these chains anywhere.
- Great food and service but. . .cassmoDined on 6/7/2013Great food and service but we went there for the karaoke that was supposed to start at 9pm. The DJ for the karaoke didn't show up to the stage until 9pm and than they couldn't get the music to play through the speakers. after waiting an hour and a half for them to try and figure it out, we left. You would think that a place that advertises karaoke every Friday and Saturday would have this together???Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great NightFallRiver4Dined on 6/5/2013We booked a table as we had heard it was good and we were not disappointed! We had a great time from start to finish, excellent service, friendly and happy staff. Our kid's were made to feel really special and they loved the glasses that light up! The menu was great and had a gluten free menu too which was good for my husband. We thought it was reasonably priced and had a good range of dishes. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Fun place with great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/7/2013I was not expecting much when I made this reservation but I was pleasantly surprised. I figured it would be standard chain restaurant food. However, the food at Margaritaville in Niagara Falls, Ontario was terrific. We sat on the patio on a lovely evening and enjoyed a terrific meal. The music is a bit loud, but was expecting it, so that is just an observation, not a complaint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big disappointmentLeslieKDined on 5/4/2013We were looking forward to a great girls night out starting at Margaritaville, first off it was freezing. We were near the patio doors, which were open. At first is wasn't too bad but it quickly cooled down. We asked if the doors could be closed. One of two doors were closed but that didn't do much. They were waiting for a table to leave so they could move the table to close the second door. The guests left and a new bunch came so that never happened. The food was a huge disappointment.....I had the chicken quesadilla, there was barely any cheese, the chicken kept falling out and not much flavour. There was NO white wine of any sort! Our intention was to hang out for awhile after dinner but our teeth were chattering so we left.
- Dinner - May 4th - Niagara FallsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/4/2013We wanted to go to Margaritaville - Niagara Falls to celebrate our 35th anniversary. We have been to other locations at Orlando and Las Vegas and had a good time and enjoyed the food. That was not the case this time. I went to order a second glass of white wine and was told that there wasn't any white wine in the restaurant. On top of this, our food was horrible. My husband had a hamburger that lacked any flavour and I had cancun seafood tortillas that lacked spice. Needless to say we will not be returning to any of the Margaritaville restaurants. I wanted to let you know of our experience and hopefully others will not suffer the same way we did. What a way to spend our 35th anniversary!!! Your comments would be appreciated.
- suprisingly refreshingsdobbieDined on 5/3/2013I am a Niagara Resident and was given a gift certificate for the restaurant, I took my family and we all loved the food and atmosphere. Will be returning soon! I am very picky with my meats and I found the burgers the best I have had in the Niagara Region.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013Really, really , really disappointed at the small amount of Jimmy Buffet music that was played. I am a huge JB fan, and made reservations at JB Margaritaville, looking forward to Margaritas and en evening of JB music. The margarita did not disappoint, but the music was a complete failure. I think I heard 4 JB songs in the almost 90 minutes we were there. We tried to sit on the patio but the music was blaring so loudly we had to go inside. It was pretty loud inside as well, but at least we could hear each other talk.Our server was nice, but the service was pretty slow. The nachos were good, but I could have gotten equally good nachos in many other places. I would not go to another Margaritaville restaurant again due to the music.
- Our waitress was the Best!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/21/2013Our waitress was the Best! She deserves a raise after taking care of our group! She made our dinner a memorable event for family visiting from England! Thank you!Special Features:
- The nacho here is crazy large.loridzVIPDined on 4/20/2013The nacho here is crazy large. Three of us split it and did not finish it. Anyway, we had a great time here one night in Niagara watching karaoke (both good and bad) and just hanging out. Service was great.Special Features: