Jim Edmonds 15 Steakhouse
1900 Locust Street
Saint Louis, MO 63103Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Jim Edmonds 15 Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.15stl.com/
- Phone: 314-588-8899
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday – Saturday, 5pm – 10pm
Lounge & Bar Dining: Tuesday – Saturday, 5pm – 10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Andrew Shrensker
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Jim Edmonds Steakhouse is an urban American steakhouse combining the finest in seasonal driven cuisine with eclectic charm. We offer private dining facilities for groups of 10 to 250 guest.
- Private Party Contact: Becky Hale 8886547023
- Entertainment: Club Fifteen is the most exciting and cutting edge venue in the city. With our extensive bottle service list and incomparable resident DJs, Fifteen will keep your party rocking all night long! Whether you are relaxing with your friends or celebrating an upcoming event, your evening at Fifteen promises to be a memorable experience. Please contact Matt Ratz for table reservations at 314.757.7075.
- Special Events: Fifteen offers a pre-game party for all home Cardinals games with shuttle service, food and drink specials.
- Cross Street: 19th
- Public Transit: Fifteen offers complimentary Limousine Service to and from all of the Downtown hotels. Fifteen also offers shuttle service to and from all Cardinals home games. Due to limited availability, advance reservation is required. Please call for details.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Valet available on weekends.
A word from Jim Edmonds 15 Steakhouse
Jim Edmonds 15 Steakhouse is an urban American restaraunt offering the finest cuts of meats and a variety of other entrees all prepared with fresh, natural ingredients. This fairly new establishment is owned by All-star and former longtime Cardinal’s centerfielder, Jim Edmonds. While baseball was at the helm of the restaurant’s origination, guests will not find a sports bar at Fifteen; rather, this multi-faceted venue with its eclectic style showcases the nostalgia of its century-old building which once manufactured horse-carriages in the late 1800’s. The charm and elegance of Fifteen extends beyond the building itself. Guests savor a variety of dishes such as steaks, fresh pesto crusted salmon and shrimp linguini. Fifteen also offers private dining rooms, a lounge, and an event space for larger events. During the warmer months, guests also enjoy dining on the large, fire-lit outdoor patio.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Jim Edmonds 15 Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
- Always a Winner!MaryVIPDined on 8/24/2013We participated in the 2013 St. Louis Restaurant week by doing a staycation of going to a different restaurants on the Open Table Restaurant Week list. We saved Jim Edmond's until last -- we knew it was going to be great. Unlike some of the other restaurants we visited for Restaurant Week, Edmond's did not list cheapened entrees (and portions). My all-time favorite Salmon was listed as was the Hanger Steak -- which is usually an expensive entree -- and one that we had not had -- but we did this time. It was wonderful! Dinner started off with their garden salad, then the entree and a fantastic Creme Brulee . What a neat restaurant and kudos to Jim Edmonds for not falling into the trap of lowering standards for Restaurant Week,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 15 Ways to say, I love you. . .OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2013Sorry to hear that Jim Edmonds 15 is closing. . .with that said, still glad with just days to go before closing food was prepared to our liking. Service was average with others in the restaurant being helpful. Restaurant was cold! Good luck to the new restaurant coming. . .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Enjoyable ExperiencenitabugDined on 8/23/2013The atmosphere was great. Our waiter was very attentive. The food was delicious. I will definitely tell my friends about it and return for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hits and MissesDavecm73Dined on 8/21/2013First the positives: Waiter, Tye, was helpful, patient, courteous & friendly. Food: Hangar steak cooked perfectly as was the salmon. Asparagus great. The inclusion of avocado, corn & cilantro made for a nice Southwestern take on Caprese salad. Creme brulee was outstanding. The minuses: White tomato with the Caprese. It's August. It's tomato season. Red ripe tomatoes everywhere. This is what I would expect to get if I ordered a tomato in January. Mashed potatoes were too dense and heavy. Mushrooms were overdone & oversauced. Couldn't actually taste them. Tortellini appetizer overwhelmed by onion. And front of house guy, don't look down your nose at me bc I chose to do the restaurant week special.
- Times twoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2013Second visit every bit as special as first a must try is the blue cheese fundu . also the peppered chicken wings. Ty is a great waiter and ambasidor for his employer see you in clayton once your reopened .Special Features:
- Great experienceBobDDined on 8/15/2013Wonderful dining out experience. The food was fantastic. Best rib eye I ever had. Our server Christina was terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place for a romantic dinner!RKRMDined on 8/13/2013Very enjoyable experience; the food was great! Service was a bit slow, as some tables that were seated after us got their food first because they were going to the Cardinals baseball game! We were not in a hurry, but it would have been nice if our server had mentioned it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 22dinefile22dineDined on 8/10/2013We really enjoyed the restaurant...........the food was great..........I had the steak and my wife had the salmon. Both were delicious. Would recommend the restaurant to all to enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night!SpeedtyperDined on 7/27/2013We had a wonderful evening at Jim Edmonds 15. The food was fantastic and our waiter was awesome! I had a drink called "Bomb Pop" and it looked and tasted just like a bomb pop from when I was a kid! The spinach salad was fantastic and the pretzel bread they give you is heavenly! I got the salmon which was really tasty:) We will definitely be going back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect place to celebrateSlwtutorDined on 7/19/2013Perfect place to celebrate a special occasion. The food was excellent and the staff was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 19th birthday celebration at 15OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/13/2013It was my son's 19th birthday and we are so glad we chose 15. The food was excellent and our waiter Thomas went out of his way to make everything right. Edmonds was not in the restaurant that evening so they let my son get pictures with his golden glove. The whole evening was a hit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks Again!businessdinerDined on 7/13/2013Thanks again for a great meal and with our favorite waiter Kristina. The steak was excellent and no one has creamed spinach like 15! See you soon.Special Features:
- Great Evening with great foodEnjoydinningoutDined on 7/9/2013We for dinner and a quiet night out on the town. It was kind of hard to find the location of the restaurant by not knowing the city. The food and the service was great. I will be returning to this restaurant again. Its the type of restaurant that will become a favorite for anyone who visit it.Special Features:
- Pasta was AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/9/2013The Baked Caprese and Sausage & Penne was spectacular. The only disappointment was the Prime Rib Sliders. The bottom bun was so saturated with au jus that they were like a gummy bread paste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall 5 star experiencebcanciamlleDined on 6/28/2013The quality of the food was excellent. The NY strip steak was grilled perfectly and the service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experienceDavid0113Dined on 6/27/2013Ty paid attention to all of our needs. His suggestions were helpful and on target. The food was unique, especially the blue cheese tater tots. He Manhattan clam chowder was delicious, with the only issue of the celery being crispy and a little overpowering in taste. The baked potato had a crispy outside with the middle cooked perfectly. We both had the 14 ounce NY strip which was cooked to a perfect medium rare. Ty took great care in making our drinks. My wife's bomb pop was the best drink she has had in years. Since this was our anniversary, I had flowers delivered to the restaurant and they had them on the table waiting for us when we arrived. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not noteworthy.FoodsterDined on 6/19/2013I'd been wanting to try 15 for sometime. To be honest we were let down, don't get me wrong Service was good but the food didn't Wow us, except our bottle of wine. Steaks were over cooked but not so that we couldn't eat them. This just isn't a place we'll rush back too.Special Features:
- I bought a certificate forfoodjunkieDined on 6/18/2013I bought a certificate for a friend's birthday. Not knowing what to expect, I was pleasantly surprised. There were four of us in the group and we all planned on getting something different so we could try each others food. They were out of the pork tenderloin so we doubled up on the NY strip. I got the salmon pesto. Delicious!! I would definitely get it again next time. We also got the meatloaf special which was huge. Also very good. We shared a tomato, peach and fresh mozzarella salad. It was very refreshing. Dane, our server was well informed on all the items and made our dining experience very pleasurable! Oh, I almost forgot to mention the pretzel bread! We had to have seconds of that! We will be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The waiter was prompt andOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/14/2013The waiter was prompt and efficient. The food was fantastic. I had the 12 oz strip steak cooked to perfection and my husband had the steak medallions special which he said was excellent as well. We also had the corn and poblano souffle on the recommendation of the waiter and it was a hit. We will definitely return for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/12/2013Time and time again, Edmonds Steakhouse is as consistent as his play in centerfield. The Steaks were as memorable as Jimmy's diving catches at the wall. I dine out a lot and this is my favorite place in town for the money, affordable wines, great service and food cooked perfectly. This place isn't just another home run for Jimmy Ball Game, Its a Grand Slam! Can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over cooked...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/7/2013I enjoyed 15 the apps were good, salads were good, cocktail were good but unfortunately the steaks were badly over cooked. For being steakhouse I expect the main entrees to be spot on. I can give some lee way to everything else but I think the steaks should be done right. Maybe it was a fluke, maybe I'd give it a second shot, I guess time will tell there are plenty of other places I'd like to try before going back for a second chance.Special Features:
- Food was once again fantastic!SusanDined on 6/7/2013Perfect portion sizes--not too much and not too little. Everything tasted wonderful-steaks, salmon and the special of the night--halibut!Special Features:
- Excellent service!JCCCDined on 6/7/2013The food was great and the service was excellent. Ty was our server and did an outstanding job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Evening ExperienceAnniversaryGuyDined on 5/21/2013Went for our anniversary. Quiet. Food was excellent. Friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/16/2013Excellent, excellent, excellent. We have recently moved from St. Louis but was back for a visit. Wish we would have found it while we lived there because it would be our "go to" spot. Excellent food, excellent service, excellent decor and ambiance. If you don't live in the city, it's worth the drive! We will be back every time we are in St. Louis!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time to Jim EdmondsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/25/2013First time to Jim Edmonds and it stood up to the good word about the restaurant that made us want to try it. The Hangar steak and pork tenderloin were wonderful. Have recommended this to friends and colleagues has must place to dine.Special Features:
- Not your typical steakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/16/2013Not your typical steakhouse! We had a tough time choosing what to eat from the menu because it wasn't the typical steakhouse. The chef explained to us that even though steaks are the specialty here he does a lot of seasonal special, vegetarian food and some twist on classical food. We both opted not to get steak and we were very pleased, I had the halibut special and my wife had the pork tenderloin. Great wine list as well. We Will ReturnSpecial Features:
- the food was excellent-pestoOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/5/2013the food was excellent-pesto salmon and pork tenderloin-our compliments to the chef and the service was great. We really enjoyed the pretzel bread too. This was our first visit but we will be back! Parking the only issue since it is downtown.
- Chic yet relaxing ambiance.bridgetDined on 3/30/2013Chic yet relaxing ambiance. Friendly and attentive service. Reasonable prices for phenomenal food. Although most people probably go for the steak, this vegetarian highly recommends the veggie risotto of the day. Smoked tomatoes, leeks, and blue cheese melded together under a cascade of parmesan made for a luxurious (yet comfort-food feeling!) meal on a rainy early-spring night. My fiance inhaled the ribeye and raved over the lightly grilled asparagus. Top notch.Special Features:
- A Great Casual & Modern Steakhouse!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/13/2013I would highly recommend giving this place a try - the food and wait staff were top notch, and they can do large groups too. For pricing that is easier on your wallet but with quality that gets pretty close to a Morton's or Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, go to this place. It is a very good casual, modern but intimate/romantic steakhouse. It's got character!Special Features:
- What More Could You Ask For!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/6/2013Fantastic! Food was excellent serve was good and wines are cheap! What more could you ask for?Special Features:
- Service was below average.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/2/2013Service was below average. Had to wait to long for everythingSpecial Features:
- I couldn’t have been any moreOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/27/2013I couldn’t have been any more pleased. My server Kelsey was very attentive and friendly. Chef Andy stopped by the table and help with a wine choice. He’s selection was a very good and moderately price. The menu had price points from sandwiches to pasta and steaks. I could’ve been treated any better and would highly recommend it!Special Features:
- Upscale sports barJayLDined on 2/23/2013Our first visit, so we ordered steaks (NY Strip and Ribeye). They were very good, perfectly prepared, and blue-cheese filled tater tots were outstanding! Service was relaxed - not bad, allowing us plenty of time to enjoy conversation and the large portions. We will return to try some of the tempting specials.Special Features:
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/19/2013Had the pesto crusted salmon, it was phenominal. Boyfriend had the roasted chicken and it was also very good. On the pricey side but worth it, just not a place you'd go every weekend.Special Features:
- The food was delicious! IOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/16/2013The food was delicious! I would have liked a more intimate setting but it was still very nice.Special Features:
- The service was fantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013The service was fantastic the food was great I would highly reccomendSpecial Features:
- Wonderful date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2013Everything was amazing. My only complaint is that the tables were too close together.Special Features:
- DCOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013Steak waw extremely good, and my girlfriend loved her pasta dish.Special Features:
- Good Valentine's Day destination!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013Visited on Valentine's Day and had a great meal. Our reservations were early in the evening so the restaurant was quiet and more fitting for the day. Would visit again.Special Features: