Jerry's Wicker Park
1938 W. Division St
Chicago, IL 60622Neighborhood:
Bucktown / Wicker Park
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Jerry's Wicker Park
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://jerryssandwiches.com/
- Phone: 7732351006x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Bar open late.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Vegetarian / Vegan, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Mark Bires
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: We offer live music 5-7 nights a week, from jazz to bluegrass, hip-hop to rock to DJ sets. We have broad tastes in music and try to bring in the best local and national acts.
A word from Jerry's Wicker Park
Cosmic sandwiches, burgers, and po boys amidst one of Chicago's best craft beer & whiskey bars. Fun for the whole family!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Jerry's Wicker Park reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (2)neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (2)hot spot (1)fit for foodies (1)romantic (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- docgcaVIPDined on 7/5/2014Great place for a casual meal. Menu is daunting, so you just have to have a sense for what you're in the mood for and go for it. Reasonably family friendly place for Division Street in the weekend (there is a bar but it's not caddy). Live music later in the evening is pretty nice, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the waithappy2eatoutVIPDined on 7/3/2014Got right in, order taken pretty fast and a drink delivered - fine. Then we waited 45 minutes for a sandwich without any explanation until I asked 30 minutes into the wait as everyone around us was eating. We were told they had run out of chicken and had to make more. It would have been nice to tell us.Special Features:
- Always delicious!spicygarlicVIPDined on 6/17/2014With probably 100 sandwiches to choose from, theres something for everyone, and I've never been disappointed. Yum!Special Features:
- The following 4 reviews are from the Jerry's Wicker Park reviews archive.
- triple dinner date was enjoyed herekdm2012Dined on 3/29/2014We had a triple date dinner here. The drink list is extensive (beer, some ciders, a LOT of whiskey). Prices were reasonable. Menu was overwhelming. I recommend looking at the menu before hand. The specials menu was helpful because it was a single page and had a lot of great options. We ordered the avocado salsa which was yummy. The chips seemed to be homemade. The app was shared by the 6 of us. We each ordered different sandwiches. Everyone was content but not wowed. Two of the guys in our groups said they were still hungry afterward. My fiance ended up getting more food out at a later bar a few hours later. My friend's meatloaf sandwich was a bit dry so she added ketchup. Side order got messed up but was quickly corrected.Special Features:
- fast good foodtexasDined on 3/4/2014CAME IN FOR For fat Tuesday had a menu for food none for drinks can't figure that out tried to order hurricane simple recipe said they couldn't make came back said they could charged me 10 for that crazy ever bar around has them for 5 all l got to say watch out for there cocktail prices no value hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Notable for Beer and Great ServiceBirdlegzVIPDined on 2/19/2014There is an excellent sandwich menu, and the wait staff (especially the guy with the beard!) goes out of his way to recommend good bear and wine pairings. This guy is a genius, and will introduce you to new beers you never thought you'd want to try, which will then become your favorite. The food is always good - an eclectic mix of ingredients assembled on sandwiches that actually make sense....but I'd have never thought of that. We love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice server and good food.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Nice server and good food. Not what we were hoping for Valentines Day. Nice drop-in place for a good sandwich. They hype thespecilty beers, but I felt the list was average to weak. The band that played that night was not good.