Jerry Remy's Sports Bar and Grill Fall River
1082 Davol Street
Fall River, MA 02720Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Jerry Remy's Sports Bar and Grill Fall River
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.jerryremys.com/
- Phone: (508) 676-7369
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch/Dinner: 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Robert Clough
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Jerry Remy's Sports Bar and Grill Fall River
Remy's offers the ultimate sports viewing experience. Three "Screen Monsters" offer the latest technology for hi-definition viewing so you'll never miss a second of the action. Hungry for lunch or dinner? Stop in and sample some American cuisine with a creative twist. Whether you are searching for the perfect place to catch a game, the hottest late night spot, or a location to host your next function, Remy's is the place for you. We seat 200 people inside and 150 on the covered outdoor waterfront facing deck. Our goal is to offer the best food and to be one of the most entertaining destinations not only on the SouthCoast, but in all of Massachusetts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Jerry Remy's Sports Bar and Grill Fall River - Best Restaurants in Rehoboth ›
Jerry Remy's Sports Bar and Grill Fall River reviews from OpenTable diners
32 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (16)great for lunch (16)neighborhood gem (14)hot spot (12)scenic view (12)vibrant bar scene (11)great for outdoor dining (10)kid-friendly (7)fit for foodies (5)great for brunch (3)late-night find (3)notable wine list (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- OutandaboutOutandaboutDined on 11/10/2014We have been to Jerry Remy's several times. We enjoy Bruins hockey on the big screens! This time we took our grandchildren and had a great dinner. The menu had changed but we thought there was more to choose from. More pub food (which we enjoy). The children's menu is pretty good too. I would recommend Remy's for an enjoyable night out.Special Features:
- Comfortable diningGregBDined on 10/29/2014Service was great. Food was served on time and hot. Salads were fresh. Overall a nice dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cousinDined on 10/29/2014excellent accommodations and the food was wonderful. Our waiter, Chris, was just great. thank you.Special Features:
- very yummyeatoutoftenDined on 10/10/2014the staff is friendly and the food is yummy. You can't lose with a burger and the homemade chips and be sure to get the cookies and milk for dessert-yum!! I have recommended this restaurant often.Special Features:
- LakevilleDined on 8/27/2014Great service, wonderful waiter(Derek), tasty food.Special Features:
- Great ValueOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/20/2014Go on Wed and the kids eat for free. I then try a new app or add another drink with the money saved.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good sports barCharlieDined on 8/2/2014The food here is very good. The mussels are outstanding. The service at the bar from Shawn was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 250 reviews are from the Jerry Remy's Sports Bar and Grill Fall River reviews archive.
- Dinner with flowersOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014Great night Wicked good food , greater service Flowers delivery on point Can't wait to do it againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food slooow serviceSox2fanDined on 7/18/2014There were seven of us who all ordered something different. Everything including the appetizers was delicious. The service is vey slow. We were there at 11 a when it opened and did not leave until 2 pm. Would not go if I was in a hurry.Special Features:
- Happy Birthday celebrationremysfansDined on 7/11/2014Our first time to Jerry Remy'y...and it won't be the last! Staff is friendly, food was fantastic! I asked the hostess to have our server bring over the Chocolate Chip Cookie plate as a surprise Birthday dessert! What a great treat and the manager comped the surprise!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, slow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/3/2014Food and waitstaff was great but food was extremely slow coming out. Kitchen issues was the reason we were given.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FredVIPDined on 6/30/2014This is a great spot for lunch, and ample outdoor dining on the Taunton river. Service is friendly and efficient. Food choices are ample, and well-prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great viewingPete401Dined on 6/22/2014The first thing that catches your attention at Jerry Remy's is the three giant TV screens, obviously tuned to the sports event or events of the day. The second thing is the extensive and eclectic menu. I had the Turkey Rachel sandwich and the parmasean garlic fries: both very, very good. The prices are pretty reasonable, too. Remy's obviously is a great place to go to watch a game (there are TVs everywhere, in addition to the three huge ones.) Not such a great place to go if you want to have a conversation with a date or friends, because the noise level is very high. Next time we go, we want to try the outdoor dining. Looking forward to it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsCoreyDined on 6/21/2014Best chowda in the area, creative and delicious food and the best place to watch any sporting event-Remys rocks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OkayMaggieDined on 5/25/2014Going to Jerry Remy's to celebrate a college graduation. The menu is limited and the food wasn't anything to write home about or make me go back for. Nothing spectacular about the food...mediocre at best! The atmosphere was nice...inside was a great sports bar/restaurant...outside had a beautiful view.Special Features:
- Mfox1991Dined on 5/22/2014I have been to Remy's many times since it has opened. Overall, I have noticed a steady decline with the service and wait staff. The beer list is good. The food most of the time is good, not great. I went back recently for the "wing night" and left disgusted. The wings were different than the wings usually served, the group I was with had to pay a new $5 minimum per person for the deal and our waitress was rude, unattentive and didn't give us all our money when we asked for change for the bill. Overall I really like Remy's and would go back. The service needs to change and they need to stop tweaking their nightly deals to get more money.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/18/2014Great location very easy to get to.The Remy burger is a favorite with us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sports fan hot spotHetha75Dined on 5/12/2014Service great jog the waiter was excellent even held my meal back so I could run and get my dtr because she wanted I come after her danceSpecial Features:
- Mother's DayLeeleeDined on 5/11/2014Was disappointed in service. Waiter took to long and another server knocked my drink over and it spilled into appetizer. Not happy at all and was overpriced.Special Features:
- prime ribOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014outstanding prime rib highly recommend this restaurantSpecial Features:
- Okay - getting betterJunieDined on 5/5/2014I have not enjoyed my visits to Jerry Remy's restaurant in the past, but it is 5 minutes from home. I haven't been here in a year and I was glad to see that they have made improvements in the quality of their food - Mussels with Chourico was tasty and Steak Tips was good. There weren't any games on the massive televisions, so the noise in the bar was almost quiet and we didn't have to yell to hear each other. Amen! It is impressive ... I'm just not a sports bar type of person.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MondayFunDadDined on 5/5/2014This is a great luncheon spot. The food was great, nice local touches, like A burger on a Portuguese Sweet roll, homemade chips, etc . Take it a step beyond pub food. Great speciality drink menu for celebrating as well.Special Features:
- Love this PlaceDianeDined on 5/2/2014I love Jerry Remy's, it certainly is one of Fall River's finest gems!!!!!Special Features:
- Sports barhopalongVIPDined on 5/1/2014Fun place to watch a sporting event Salads and apps are good. Sliders are amazing. Best dessert warm chocolate chip cookies served with warm cream anglaise.Special Features:
- Remy's Rocks!CoreyDined on 4/5/2014My groups' table for 6 was ready and waiting when we arrived. The beer selection was impressive, as were the drink selections, & the food was outstanding! Their chowda is the best I've had in a restaurant in all my 44 years!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentJudeVIPDined on 4/3/2014The restaurant has consistently provided an enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite local placeBamma2Dined on 3/29/2014Have been to this restaurant about 7 times and it has been consistently good. I have had lunches and dinners here and they have been very kind about special requests which always come out exactly as requested. Will continue to frequent this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- At least a double, maybe tripleAiredaleVIPDined on 3/29/2014I wouldn't say it's always a home run, but it's definitely a hit and some nights the service and food selections are better than others (acknowledging that sometimes I pick better choices). It's a loud, active spot in Fall River that has a ton of huge televisions, energetic environment, and is the most upscale dining location in a 10 mile radius. Still, it's a sports bar and a burger is a great idea but prime rib might not be. The calamari, along with the other appetizers, are really good, but some of the entrees are a little bit of a reach. If you're looking to take the kids, and you want pub food, there isn't a better place in the area. I would not go there looking for fine dining, but you probably already knew that!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st timepatsfanDined on 3/23/2014This was our 1st time coming here. We wanted to try some place new to celebrate my best friends birthday. I was very impressed by the building. The place was amazing looking. The menu has something for everyone and prices were very reasonable. They even have a TV built into the mirror in the woman's bathroom. I can't wait to go back and watch Patriot's game there.Special Features:
- Little Bit NeutralCrazy4eachothaDined on 3/16/2014This was my first time dinning at Jerry Remy's. I had tried two times previously last year sometime and it did not work out due to high guest volumes. My exspereince Sunday afternoon was ok. I was not extremely impressed. A lot of people talk about the TV's as the restaurants highlight. Though personally not liking sports at all, this did not make any difference on my impression of the restaurant. Whether or not a place has huge TV's in it does not make a place any better or worse for me. To me it was just like dining at any other restaurant. However, I think a romantic evening dinning out with a loved one on the deck around sunset would be lovely over the summer season.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bday celebrationAmigosDined on 3/9/2014Food was great and served quickly... Wait staff was on top of their game..played right along as if she was part of the group!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Missing WaitressVinnyDined on 3/1/2014We were a party of 4 with reservations. When my husband and I arrived the other couple was already seated with drinks. Well, we waited 15 minutes for the waitress to come get our drink order. We decided to split the Green Monster four ways, and then order food. Well, we watched people come in after us, eat and leave before we even got our food. The food finally came, lukewarm. We waited while the boy who brought the food got us some plates and condiments. We weren't about to order dinners. 2 long hours later most of it spent looking for our waitress, we got our bill. Never have had such poor service from a waitress, ever, and we are frequent diners. I emailed the restaurant but they didn't have the decency to reply.Special Features:
- Prime Rib, Steak SandwichLanceDined on 3/1/2014We were a party of four. We started out with Nachos and we were all well pleased with both the presentation of the dish and the taste of the food. We were all in agreement that they were the best we had ever tasted. Three of us selected the Prime Rib special and we were all less than impressed with the presentation. All three dinners were served with an excessive amount of fat which should have been removed before serving. This presentation detracted from the dinner. A similar situation happened several weeks ago when my wife ordered a steak sandwich. The meat was untrimmed in that situation as well. The fourth member of our group ordered a tuna dinner and he was very well pleased with it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice visit again!DancesanddineswithwolvesDined on 2/24/2014Attentive waitstaff and great food -- what more could one want?Special Features:
- Olympic LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/21/2014Three of us came out to lunch to "catch up". We happened to be here during the USA vs Canada Olympic Mens Ice Hockey Game that was on every screen. Despite the USA losing to Canada, it was a lot of fun to root on the USA with others! The appetizers and food to follow were great, as was the atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was great. I likeFiestyoneDined on 2/19/2014Everything was great. I like being able to make a reservation on line. The service was perfect and our waiter, Alex, went above and beyond to accommodate us in every way. Very impressed.Special Features:
- Great atmosphereTeacherDined on 2/17/2014My husband and I took our 2 boys out for dinner. Great kids menu and dinner menu. Portions were great. The only down fall was dessert too pricey for the portion size. We ordered the peanut butter pie which tasted great but needed a dollop of whip cream and the cinnamon dough bites were sad looking and appeared to be thrown on the plate. Overall the food was great, but dessert was lacking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gluten FreeGlutenNotFreeDined on 2/17/2014My only suggestion would be to either do gluten free or not. It's stressful to assume there are items listed and them to find out they don't have the item, due to poor demand.Special Features:
- Great Food, Great Fun!BerkleyFoodieDined on 2/16/2014Everything was fresh, well prepared, and delicious. The atmosphere was fun. They did a great job transforming the old factory building, preserving the old exposed brick, huge windows. Wait staff was attentive and friendly. A very good value for great food and service. Whether you're looking for an amazing crab cake or a mile high burger this is a great find.Special Features:
- My family lovesthis restaurant.krisDined on 2/14/2014My family lovesthis restaurant. The atmosphere is amazing for sports fans of all kinds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.