Jerry Remy's Sports Bar and Grill @ Fenway
1265 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02215Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
Jerry Remy's Sports Bar and Grill @ Fenway
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.jerryremys.com/
- Phone: 6172367369
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday- Friday: 11:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.: Saturday & Sunday (and Afternoon Red Sox Home Games) 10:00a.m. - 4 p.m.; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00p.m. - 11:00p.m. (or one hour after home games);4:00p.m. - 10:00p.m. on Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jackie Kelly
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We are very flexible and can customize your order based upon your needs & budget. Please call Sarah Huntington at 617-512-0160 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entertainment: Our audio/visual game experience is highlighted by two 132" x 72" 1080p screens above our 34 seat bar. 60" plasma screens accent the space, where you can watch your favorite team. "With seats like these at Jerry Remy"s, there's never an away game!"
- Special Events: We can host events from 10-450 guests at Jerry Remy's. Contact Event Sales Manager Sarah Huntington at 617-512-0160 or email@example.com for more information.
- Cross Street: Between Jersey & Ipswich Streets
- Public Transit: Kenmore Station;Green Line;Buses from this station:8,9,19,57,60,65,193,mbta.com-. Head south on Kenmore St toward Commonwealth Ave; Turn right at Commonwealth Ave; Turn left at Brookline Ave; Turn left at Yawkey Way; Turn left at Boylston St; Destination will be on the left.
- Parking: Public Lot
A word from Jerry Remy's Sports Bar and Grill @ Fenway
Jerry Remy is a Boston Legend: The president of Red Sox Nation opens the doors of a game-stopping Sports Bar & Grill to you in the former home of the WBCN studios. We serve Comfort Food made fresh daily, with items suitable for all diets. Signature items are our House Smoked BBQ Ribs, and our Remy Burger served on Fried Dough. Our Audio/Visual game experience is unrivaled, as we have two huge 132" by 72" 1080p projection TV"s above our 34 seat bar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Jerry Remy's Sports Bar and Grill @ Fenway reviews from OpenTable diners
26 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (12)vibrant bar scene (10)great for lunch (8)hot spot (8)great for outdoor dining (7)neighborhood gem (6)scenic view (5)late-night find (5)fit for foodies (5)kid-friendly (4)notable wine list (2)special occasion (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- LoveLegalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014We have been their several times and the food, ambiance, service and sports television watching are all great. We sometimes have eaten there and been able to listen to a concert at Fenway. I'd recommend the place to anyone.Special Features:
- LoveLegalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Been to Remy's many times. The food is fine. The atmosphere and service is great. They also have so many games and naturally it helps to be a sports fan. It is also a great place to eat when there is a concert at Fenway.Special Features:
- Good bite to eat before a gameOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/9/2014The food is good and waiter was very attentive. We ordered the habanero mango chicken wings. There was no heat to speak of. The waiter said after that they were not hot. The buffalo wings were hotter. We expected wings with habanero in the name to have at least a moderate amount of eat to them. Habenaro's are one of the hottest peppers available. They should not be dumbed down for those that do not want hot spicy food!Special Features:
- Red SoxDavekDined on 8/22/2014A great place to stop by before, during, or after a game. Fun and the food was goodSpecial Features:
- Good food and funbosox1975Dined on 8/15/2014Excellent food and a great place to eat before a Sox game or watch the game if you don't have tickets that night. The rib eye sandwich was excellent and the mussels appetizer was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great variety of foodsJudiVIPDined on 8/4/2014No matter what your preference it seems as if Jerry Remy's Sports Bar will be able to accommodate your needs - vegan, vegetarian, paleo or general preference. I had a delicious vegan " cheese burger " featuring portobello mushroom burger and cashew cheese. You have a choice of sides and I picked fries which were crispy and tasty. My husband had ribs which he enjoyed. We shared warm chocolate chip cookies and milk for dessert. The cookies were hot but some seemed reheated and over cooked while others tasted freshly baked. Our server was attentive. It's fun to have all the large tv screens showing whatever sports are available. Great location near Fenway Park.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- meal before the blue jays gameno35centwingsDined on 7/28/2014booked our table at jerry"s and was disappointed that the 35 cents wings offer on Mondays was not available due to the red sox playing at home on the Monday. should state that in the menu. other than that the food was good plenty of refills on the drinks and hit the spot before the game.Special Features:
- Excellent serviceSuzerevuzeDined on 7/23/2014Our reservation for four turned into a party of 6 and, despite it being a busy game night, the staff were able to accommodate the whole Bparty in a booth. Our waiter was very courteous and helped out with meeting members of the party arriving late - they would not be allowed in without our waiter accompanying us to the door. The food arrived promptly although one Caesar salad was requested without dressing and with balsamic on the side. When it arrived with Caesar dressing, it was quickly removed and corrected. All in all, a great start to a fun evening.Special Features:
- Great hang-outOut4LunchVIPDined on 7/18/2014We took a Boston Newbie here for dinner and headed up to enjoy the summer evening on the beautiful roof deck. The view is great, and the setting is awesome. Drinks are reasonably priced and there's a great energy about the place. The food is a bit lackluster - I had the Rib Eye Steak Sandwich, and the meat was dried out with pieces of fat dangling from it (what little meat there was... it was kind of a small slab on a baguette), the french fries were basic. The grilled peach salad was nice, but a little overpriced for what it was. I think we'll return, but maybe just for drinks!Special Features:
- probably won't come backgosox18Dined on 7/7/2014Decided to try this place because of how many friends had told us how awesome it was... It was fair to say the least. Yes, we had a reservation and got a table very quickly. The only other thing we got quickly was our waters while we viewed the menu. Between getting our water and the waiter to take our order was about 20 minutes. Yes, I take a long time deciding no matter what, but... 20 MINUTES?! Didn't see the waiter very much, food was basically lame (I got a veggie wrap and my husband got a burger), and margaritas were just "ok". I wouldn't give them my money again.Special Features:
- FantasticPattioVIPDined on 6/30/2014Jerry's has excellent food and the staff and service are very attentive and helpful with pictures! I have always had very pleasant experiences every time I've been there. Keep up the good work!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/27/2014Don't expect good service or the food/drinks you actually ordered.Special Features:
- The following 576 reviews are from the Jerry Remy's Sports Bar and Grill @ Fenway reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/18/2014Service was excellent as the food came fast knowing we had a Red Sox game to catchSpecial Features:
- very bad servicesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014we were sit by hostess, who forgot to send us a waitress. 20 minutes later i went to speak with the manager about it, who did not show much care either 7 minutes later he finally sent us an unexperienced waitress.Special Features:
- Jerry Remy's the place to beGooutnowDined on 6/14/2014They have a nice tv setup if you are into sport ..probably the best sport bar in Boston . Generally buzy with people but not pack I guess it depends on the game . The food wins me over everytime it is not generic bar food it just delicious and great quality . Good for the food it is great !Special Features:
- Not worth the moneyLuv2alwaysdineDined on 6/14/2014The food was horrible even the shrimp cocktail the French fries was under cooked my husband steak sandwich had 3 big pieces of steak instead of cutting it and fitting it on sandwich it was just sloppy Not what we expected
- Decent food,drink& serviceRam61Dined on 6/13/2014We went their after it was to late to get sox / Indians tickets expecting to catch the game on one of the large screens ,but soccer trumped the home town game ,we were able watch them on one of smaller sets like the one in the motel room we were kinda disappointSpecial Features:
- Very DisappointedDMS37Dined on 6/13/2014We made a res. for dinner and did not eat due to poor service. We had friends visiting who wanted to be near Fenway for the game, heard Remy's was a great atmosphere with a roof deck and a view of Fenway. We got there early and went up to the roof deck for a drink. We were immediately told that we could not eat up there because business was slow and the kitchen was closing. We moved to the main restaurant/bar area to a high top table by the bar. 7 minutes and no server so we ordered drinks from the bar. When the server showed up he was annoyed we got drinks from the bar. As we were deciding whether to stay or go, the waiter told us we had to order food or leave the table and move to the bar. At that point we chose to leave without eating.
- FantasticTopServiceVIPDined on 6/7/2014Food, waiter, and scenery/ roof deck was amazing. Will definitely be back much more often! Very pleased with service.Special Features:
- Great pre game venuejennp80Dined on 5/30/2014Stopped into Jerry's before heading to Fenway for the game. Food was great, the beer was cold and the service was awesome for a very busy place. Loved the addition of the athletes menu too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DanlorcamDined on 5/17/2014Excellent service and good food with a varied menu.Special Features:
- THE Place for Sports Games Viewinggennyb12Dined on 5/8/2014I always go to Jerry Remy's to watch sporting games. Great food and great selection at the bar. Perfect setting to take a group out and excellent prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Likely won't returnMikeInMassVIPDined on 5/7/2014We sat outside on the sidewalk patio which was great and the service was very good from our waiter. The beer was cold and good with a good draft selection. That's about all good I can say for the place. The apps were bad, the entrees were bad, the caesar salad was pitiful. I can't fit all the comments I have to make in this section...Hard to believe Jerry Remy allows his name to be used for this place considering how awful the food is. My bet is that he never eats here. This would be a great episode of Restaurant Impossible....I can picture Chef Ramsey sitting on the patio where we were and spitting out everything served to him, dish after dish......LOL but NOT funny.....Special Features:
- Sox Home Game ...DancesanddineswithwolvesDined on 4/29/2014... so we discovered that the usual daily specials we typically enjoy were unavailable. I can understand having this policy before and after the game, but we were at the restaurant during the game when the crowd was VERY sparse. Please reconsider this game day/time policy. Otherwise, a very nice outing and evening -- thanks!Special Features:
- Pre Game diningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/29/2014My husband and I ate here because of the close proximity to Fenway Park. The service was excellent. They accommodated us with great, comfortable seating. They read our note we wrote when making the reservation. We both have had many surgeries on our backs. Seating is VERY important to us. The food was VERY good and we can't wait to go back. No matter where you sit, you can see the T.V.'s that were on the wall above the bar. We will be back!! To all the staff: Thank you for the great hospitality!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, Fun, Fun,DucklingRNDined on 4/18/2014Wonderful service. Large menu at a reasonable price. Certainly, if you are going to Fenway, this is a GREAT place to eat.Special Features:
- DisappointmentRicky4Dined on 4/12/2014Walked in and had to ask to be seated. The large group of employees at the front desk acted like we were interrupting their discussion by asking for a table. Hostess said she did not have our reservation and seemed irritated by it. At seven o'clock on a weekend, there were tons of empty tables which should have been a warning sign to us. We were seated despite not having a reservation. Our server had a nice personality but was not attentive by any stretch of the imagination. Food was somewhat cold and mediocre, especially for the price. My meal was missing ingredients on it, which at this point, I was expecting. Took over twenty minutes to just get our check and leave. Waste of time and major disappointment for a short trip to the city.
- not as good as when it first openedlschultz83VIPDined on 4/11/2014service was a bit slow, food was mediocre, and everything seemed a tad overpriced for what it wasI would recommend this to a friend.
- Opening Day DelightRickDined on 4/4/2014Opening Day 2014 was our 3rd visit to Remy's Sport Bar our previous visit was game 6 of the 2013 World Series and both visits started a memorable day with Sox. Service, food and drinks were outstanding, menu reasonably priced. with a variety of food for all to enjoy. Another positive is our table has been ready at the time we selected for our reservation on each visit, no delays. Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- Waiter musta been new?ShellDined on 4/3/2014Booked a res for a small group, expecting a fun night (as had before). The first hint should have been waiting 20 minutes to get drinks. After a LONG wait for the food, two (out of 5) orders had to be sent back - one person, who very carefully specified a dairy allergy, got cheese on his burger. This was actually very quickly remedied to good results. The waiter got every aspect of second person's meal wrong, right down to the salad dressing. That meal was sent back and taken off the bill - so no dinner for one of the group; sharing fries doesn't count. Afraid to ask for decaf coffee - sure we'd be up all night. Food we did get to eat was good. The saving grace were warm chocolate chip cookies we shared for dessert.Special Features:
- What an exerpeinceDebbiDined on 3/15/2014The food was FABULOUS. I had the grilled salmon from the athlete's menu, and I have never had such a flavorful, moist salmon!! The chef certainly knows what he's doing. My husband had the steak tips and felt the same way. The others in our group had the mac & cheese w/lobster. They said the portion size was perfect, and the sauce light, not the typical mac & cheese heaviness. Now the dessert... the White Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding... OMG!!! I should have had only half, but it was too good to stop eating!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!RSEDDined on 3/8/2014If you are in the Fenway area and want a great bite to eat, check our Jerry Remy's! The food was great and worth a try if you have not been. We will definitely be back. The best Bison burger we ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/15/2014I had a basic ceasar salad for dinner w/ crab cakes and I was disappointed that something so basic tasted so BLAH! It has absolutely NO FLAVOR. The crab cake was cooked to perfection but tasted like nothing, it was so disappointed. My dinner date had a sandwich that was too small for a man's appetite. I thought since this was a sports bar atleast the sandwiches would be appetizing. It was a good environment, staff was attentive but they need to fix the main reason I went...the FOOD.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummy foodveggiemamaDined on 1/4/2014This restaurant was what I expected on a busy sports night in Boston. Being a vegetarian it's hard to find any restaurant to eat at and this one had quite a few good selections to fit my needs. I have the black bean burger and my husband had steak tips and we were both impressed with the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great bar but needs to workOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/28/2013Great bar but needs to work on the food. Three of ushadburgrrs which were not very good. The other had meatball sub which was reported to be underwhelming. Apps were average at best. Go for drinks but not for dinner.Special Features:
- Tried to fit in private noteDancesanddineswithwolvesDined on 11/10/2013Maitre 'd seated each of my wife and I at separate tables, having told the last of us to arrive (me) that the other had not yet arrived. Given the light crowd and close arrival times, an attentive maitre 'd would have noted only two "single and waiting" tables before we finally ran into one another 20 minutes later. Otherwise a nice evening (once we were reunited). Just trying to prevent future confusion, thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Internet liesjumbo11VIPDined on 11/9/2013Apparently they no longer actually serve breakfast on Saturday and Sunday contrary to their website's information. Their spicy black bean burger is decent and the Parmesan truffle fries aren't anything to write home about. All in all, it was alright. Jerry Remy clearly has other things to worry about right now...
- Great food and location.JackDined on 10/29/2013Remy's is ideal for sports fans due to its location next to Fenway park and it has lots of screens showing a range of games. We were there on a non-match day so it was quiet but still had a good atmosphere, and the food and service were excellent. The honey roasted salmon was beautifully cooked and the chocolate brownie dessert excellent. Will definitely return!Special Features:
- Pregame mealNurseDaveDined on 10/13/2013Jerry Remy's is a great place to get a bite to eat an a beer before the Sox game. Had beers and appetizers while watching the Pats. Couldn't ask for a better pregame! Food and service were awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wings hit the spotDancesanddineswithwolvesDined on 9/30/2013Tim, our server, recommended the wings and we thoroughly enjoyed them. Recommend that you check them out for yourself and thanks, Tim!Special Features: