Jerry Remy's Sports Bar and Grill @ Fenway
1265 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02215Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
Jerry Remy's Sports Bar and Grill @ Fenway
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.jerryremys.com/
- Phone: (617) 236-7369
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday- Friday: 11:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.: Saturday & Sunday (and Afternoon Red Sox Home Games) 10:00a.m. - 4 p.m.; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00p.m. - 11:00p.m. (or one hour after home games);4:00p.m. - 10:00p.m. on Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jackie Kelly
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We are very flexible and can customize your order based upon your needs & budget. Please call Sarah Huntington at 617-512-0160 or email at email@example.com
- Entertainment: Our audio/visual game experience is highlighted by two 132" x 72" 1080p screens above our 34 seat bar. 60" plasma screens accent the space, where you can watch your favorite team. "With seats like these at Jerry Remy"s, there's never an away game!"
- Special Events: We can host events from 10-450 guests at Jerry Remy's. Contact Event Sales Manager Sarah Huntington at 617-512-0160 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Cross Street: Between Jersey & Ipswich Streets
- Public Transit: Kenmore Station;Green Line;Buses from this station:8,9,19,57,60,65,193,mbta.com-. Head south on Kenmore St toward Commonwealth Ave; Turn right at Commonwealth Ave; Turn left at Brookline Ave; Turn left at Yawkey Way; Turn left at Boylston St; Destination will be on the left.
- Parking: Public Lot
A word from Jerry Remy's Sports Bar and Grill @ Fenway
Jerry Remy is a Boston Legend: The president of Red Sox Nation opens the doors of a game-stopping Sports Bar & Grill to you in the former home of the WBCN studios. We serve Comfort Food made fresh daily, with items suitable for all diets. Signature items are our House Smoked BBQ Ribs, and our Remy Burger served on Fried Dough. Our Audio/Visual game experience is unrivaled, as we have two huge 132" by 72" 1080p projection TV"s above our 34 seat bar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Jerry Remy's Sports Bar and Grill @ Fenway reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (10)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (4)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (3)fit for foodies (3)neighborhood gem (3)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Pregame mealNurseDaveDined on 10/13/2013Jerry Remy's is a great place to get a bite to eat an a beer before the Sox game. Had beers and appetizers while watching the Pats. Couldn't ask for a better pregame! Food and service were awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wings hit the spotDancesanddineswithwolvesDined on 9/30/2013Tim, our server, recommended the wings and we thoroughly enjoyed them. Recommend that you check them out for yourself and thanks, Tim!Special Features:
- Obviously built for Boston SportsNoSoxTonightDined on 9/25/2013This is named for, designed for, exists for... Boston Sports fans. Huge multiple TV's with views from everywhere. Numerous beers and specialty drinks. Every type of pub food... also with some more restaurant style items. Very friendly staff. Comfortable big booths. A very nice clean place. We were there on a night that, just by chance, did not have any major sports going on... so it was not very busy. I am sure on any Boston sports day/eve... this place is packed. Hostess and Waiter were extremely nice. I had Chicken under a brick that was OK... He had burger... great. We had guacamole and chips... received a bowl of chips and side bowl of guac. Could/should be presented another way. Maybe on a plate together & with salsa.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the moneyTeddyMLBDined on 9/25/2013The food is typical bar food but with an atypically high price. Hey, they have to pay the rent somehow, right? The location is great...one street over from Fenway Park. That about the only reason to go.Special Features:
- Pre Game spotdebeizbalDined on 9/17/2013We went by Remy's before a Red Sox game and were very pleased. The food and service was great. We had heard moderate reviews on this place but we loved the atmosphere. It was very clean, open and had numerous TV'sSpecial Features:
- We had a great time! We wouldRoofDeckFunDined on 9/15/2013We had a great time! We would definitely recommend dinner on the Upper Roof Deck - so much fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FABULOUS FenwaytrubbleDined on 9/13/2013Great time ..... nice right before the game. Lots of fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was the best part.bostontripDined on 9/6/2013Service was great. Food was good. Glad we tried it but wouldn't go again
- Friendly relaxing atmosphere.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/4/2013Friendly relaxing atmosphere. Attentive service. Reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Remy's and Fenway- Great pairing!roeyDined on 9/3/2013Had dinner with another couple before the Red Sox / Detroit game. Great nachos, burgers, Reubens and salads. Lots of beer choices, too. Remy's and Fenway make a great pair! PS The Sox won!Special Features:
- Disappointed!PaddyDined on 8/31/2013Menu has changed, service weak, not what is was. Drinks in paper cups is not acceptable and had to ask for a glass to drink beer.Special Features:
- Overall great experience....definitTammy1604Dined on 8/31/2013Overall great experience....definitely a great choice foe a meal before a game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Confused KitchenbaseballmanDined on 8/27/2013Overall the food was very good. Service was great. Great place to eat before a Red Sox game. The issue we had is that the food we ordered was completely screwed up by the kitchen. We all ordered specialty burgers but we did not receive the burgers we ordered and received a completely different burger. The burgers we received were very good but they were not what we requested. We would go back.Special Features:
- Took my grandchildren andburgieDined on 8/21/2013Took my grandchildren and daughters before movie night at Fenway ( which was great!) We ate upstairs wich was perfet for the kids. Lots going on to distract them and outdoors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- After GameBeverlyDined on 8/17/2013Great spot to be after the Red Sox Yankee game. Exciting post game atmosphere. Busy, but there is sufficient help and enough service so trying to flag down a server isn't necessary. This particular evening was great weather-wise so the back windows which cover the entire wall were open with a great breeze and wonderful view of Fenway Park. Only little problem we had was the fact that when our appetizers came we had no utensils or napkins. Other than that, a great evening watching post game news on one of the several huge tv screens in this fun sports bar restaurant. Great time had by all!Special Features:
- pleasantly surprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/17/2013I did not have high expectations, but I was very happy with the decision to bring my boyfriend's parents here after the red sox/ yankees game this past weekend. We had the house made chips which were good (I would have liked some sort of dip...). My Remy burger was delicious, and the parmesan truffle fries were outstanding. Our waitress was busy and a little inconsistent, but the place was also packed. I'd be back after a game for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome time as always!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/17/2013This was our 2nd time to Remy's before the sox game. Everything has been fantastic. We got the Greem Monster app and 2 bowls of clam chowder for 4 of us. Plenty of food, we didnt even finish the green monster (we ate breakfast too late!!!) I would def come again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was fine but waitressOtisDined on 8/16/2013Food was fine but waitress was not attentive. They were not busy while we were there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early for reservationgr8fulfanDined on 8/16/2013We arrived at 5:10 for a 6:00 reservation and they had us seated by 5:20. Also, my fiancée has siliac disease and the gluten-free choices were great and she had a wonderful meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great before a sox gameltd58VIPDined on 8/16/2013Great stop before a sox game. Had a great waiter who gave great beer and food recommendations. Plenty of TVs to watch a variety of sports.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OH MY GOD!!!!!rick02644Dined on 8/16/2013The place is loud and the service could be better but the bison burger I had with fries with duck confit was AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was going to Boston forOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/11/2013I was going to Boston for the weekend & knew I was going to want a nice brunch outside on Sunday & I knew Remy's had a nice deck looking out at Fenway Park, so I checked their menu, saw they offer brunch & made my reservation. When I arrived on Sunday I was informed that they no longer serve brunch and haven't for some time now. Needless to say I wasn't happ about having to change plans & find a new place for brunch.
- MixedZamBoDined on 8/4/2013My husband had a FABULOUS Kobi burger. I had a less than impressive "Cubano" sandwich. The bread was good. The pulled pork was very dry, and piled haphazardly on the bread. The cheese and ham were hiding somewhere, as was the sauce. Fries were delicious, as was the Bloody Mary. The waiter was attentive and very helpful regarding my spouse's food allergy. Lots of sports screen, we got a kick out of Australian football!Special Features:
- For our first visit to theRedSoxFanzDined on 8/3/2013For our first visit to the Roof Top Deck, we were given the best seats in the house (right at the rail overlooking the street/park). We could hear the cheers of the crowd while watching the game on TV. We had a great time and the food and service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a pre game meal.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/3/2013Great for a pre game meal. They don't let it get over crowded which is good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fenway favesSoxfaneatsDined on 8/2/2013It was a nice dining experience. The food was amazing I had the cat fish sandwich which was mouth watering!! The salad I had with it was beautifully refreshing-very tasty dressing.. Loved the Red Sox memorabilia a long the walls as well as the tv's everywhere to catch sports highlights. The view of Fenway was exciting. The prices were comparable & fair for most items. The drinks were a little weak. I had some red sangria which was loaded with too much ice & slightly watered down. I followed up with a patron margarita which was also sub par. Overall it was a delicious meal with a calm atmosphere and a fun view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Remy's is a great Pre SoxRedSoxFan101VIPDined on 7/31/2013Remy's is a great Pre Sox Game Restaurant. Service is very quick.Special Features:
- Before the game...PeteDDined on 7/29/2013Looking for a good food before the game at Fenway? Look no further than Boylston street just a skip away from Yawkey Way at Fenway. We ate from the "Starters" menu because it was too early for a full entree... The mussels were WAY better than I thought they would be at a Sports Bar & Grill... Quesadillas were great also... Filling and reasonably priced... Saw entrees pass us and they looked great! I'll be back for more...!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good before a Sox gameDavePVIPDined on 7/25/2013Nice spot to check out before a Sox Game if you're looking to mix it up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprised!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/23/2013Went to Jerry Remy's before a Red Sox game and could only get a 4:15 reservation because it was so busy. But, we were late due to traffic and when I called to tell them, they said not to worry and we got seated right away anyway. My Mom got the Jerry Remy burger and she really liked it but I got the Kobe burger and I loved it! We both got "fancy fries"...mine had duck confit and hers were parmesan/truffle...they were both awesome. We both have a sweet tooth but couldn't fit dessert in because the burgers were so huge. It was noisy and crowded but it was really fun to be there with everyone else going to the game. I'd go back again!Special Features:
- EnjoyableKatcomst99Dined on 7/22/2013We went as a family of four to a redsox game and ate an early supper here, the flood was good, service was good, we all enjoyed it was a great start before the game to a great night . I would highly recommend it as a Great place to go not just before a game but anytime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs helpNotagainDined on 7/19/2013There was a bar on a hot summer nite with no beer on tap.....also over-priced cocktails & even a bad Reuben sandwich. We came to watch the game, have a few drinks & some good food. We won't come again.
- Great food and service!Redsoxgal2Dined on 7/19/2013Remy's has the best summer berry salad and all the meals are reasonably priced. Great wait staff and it's so close to Fenway. I recomend this restaurant to any sports fan, or anyone who likes great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeTracyDined on 7/13/2013Our waitress was amazing, friendly, a real gem, the food was great and just how we ordered, it is handicapped accessible which is great with a young mani. Wheelchair, and the waitress treated him awesome ( some places we go they don't ask him things since he doesn't talk) but he was thrilled she was asking him questions and including him in conversationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- had a reservation and it tookEllieDined on 7/12/2013had a reservation and it took forever for our server to get to the table, entrees came out seconds after appetizersSpecial Features:
- Paul McCartney at FenwaybillgfromhaverhillDined on 7/9/2013Had dinner prior to the Paul McCartney show at Fenway, what a great place for dinner. We had a table near the big windows and we could hear the sound check, jerry Remy's was the perfect place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Red Sox DiningKnarceDined on 7/3/2013This is a great place to eat and hang out before or after a Red Sox game. Great energy and food. Can be a bit noisy witht he crowd and music competing with each other but overall a fun place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Game day hang outDineVIPDined on 7/3/2013Great spot to grab a beer before a game but the food was so so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place for a burger pre-gamejbo64Dined on 7/2/2013staff seated us immediately and that was truly appreciated. Place is next go Fenway so it can be a zoo, was not bad but we were there midweek. Wait staff was decent but had no real suggestions either way and was more of an order taker than a waitress. App came out fairly quick and was again, decent. Didn't blow you away as the best but was good, mild wings. Order was done fairly quick but on my order of the Kobe beef burger was supposed to have Cole slaw at it never arrived nor did a post order of the house sausage gravy for the abundance of French fries at our table. Fries surprisingly were outstanding and fresh cut. Of all the Kobe beef I've had, this one was unremarkable and left me wishing I had gone plain old steer! ISpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/2/2013Knowing we were going to the game at Fenway, John, our server was fantastic!! He kept an eye on us without being intrusive. The place was packed and John was very busy. He did his job professionally and was very friendly. Kudos to John!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.