1978 Cass Lake Road
Keego Harbor, MI 48322Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://jeremyrestaurantandbar.com/
- Phone: 248-681-2124
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:30pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, French
- Executive Chef: Jeremy Grandon
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Jeremy Restaurant specializes in catering intimate gatherings from 10 to 100 people. Chef Jeremy Grandon will create a menu based on the specifications of the party
- Private Party Facilities: We specialize in showers, rehearsal dinners, pharmaceutical events, cocktail parties, birthday parties, retirement gatherings and corporate events. Chef Jeremy Grandon will tailor-make a menu to fit the needs and desires of the party.
- Private Party Contact: Paula Grandon 248-681-2124
- Entertainment: Jazz entertainment Friday and Saturday evenings only from 7:00 to 9:00.
A word from Jeremy Restaurant
Jeremy Restaurant and Bar is an award-winning upscale bistro. Chef Jeremy Grandon uses the freshest and finest ingredients to create spectacular delicious cuisine. His goal is to blend the very best aspects of fine European dining with the ease and comfort of casual American flair. Jeremy's dishes are earthy, seasonal, local and food-loving. The dining room is understated sexy with open ceilings, art deco paintings and sixteen different chandeliers that provide ambient lighting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Jeremy Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great MealLovelyPlaceDined on 4/26/2014It was my wife's birthday so I took her to Jeremy's Restaurant for the occasion. It is a wonderful place, but we can't afford to go just any time. We also read the establishment was closing its doors in May. The food was fantastic, as it always is. The noise level was a bit high, but we think there was a party going on. I have recommended this place to numerous people. So sad it is closing up shop.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sad to see it closeDee1Dined on 4/26/2014Sad to see it close but good luck Jeremy with your new venture.Special Features:
- Last time before the remodelMichiganderDined on 4/19/2014We have eaten at Jeremy's many times and have celebrated special occasions there - this is (was) my wife's favorite restaurant. I am a foodie and an excellent cook. I ordered the pork chop for $28 and my wife had the shrimp and fettuccine for $26. The pork chop was cooked slightly pink which was excellent but the pork itself was so tough. When I told my wife that was not a $28 meal, maybe $14 she said the same of her pasta as there were only a few shrimp. They were extremely busy and our waiter that we hadn't seen before was rushing us to turn our table over. This was by far our worst experience here since they opened 10 years ago. Looking forward to the fall and what concept they will be turning the restaurant into.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shame Jeremy is moving onDee1Dined on 4/18/2014Normally I love this place. Tonight though was not normal. There was a family with 5 kids under the age of 6. Not smart on the parents part. Plus it took longer than normal to get our food. Beyond that, food was amazing. Go to this place before May 3 when Jeremy will close to move on to hopefully better things.Special Features:
- Our evening for three at Jeremy'sghbinghamDined on 4/17/2014This was only our second time here in many years. We arrived around 6:15 before the crowd. I hardly remember being there many years ago, but remembered the great food. My daughter and I were celebrating my husbands birthday and we wanted something special. Jeremy's fit the bill. We had three great meals. A great gourmet restaurant is far and few in our area. I'll miss it! My only disappointment was learning that they will close the restaurant as a "gourmet" restaurant and convert it to a barbecue - family style restaurant. It seems to be the "in" thing today! Perhaps we will come back and give it a try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A dining adventureOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/29/2014The menu changes often, and each entree is outstanding, from presentation to taste. I have been there several times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic as alwaysfoodieDined on 3/26/2014The food is amazing. That's why we keep coming back. They have a little bit of everything for everyone (meat eaters to vegetarians a like.) The salads are very tasty and have combinations that keep you wanting more. Thanks for a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They are doing a MichiganDee1Dined on 3/25/2014They are doing a Michigan themed dinner once a month during the spring. I highly recommend that you go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the food and the atmosphere.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/22/2014Love the food and the atmosphere. Great restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good and friendly service.GericoDined on 3/15/2014Very good and friendly service. Good food. Nice ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sarah, the server is outstanding!metooDined on 3/8/2014Sarah, the server is outstanding! The food is always good and having a cocktail at the bar makes you feel comfortable and welcomedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JeremySusanfitzmDined on 3/7/2014Jeremy as always offers sublime food presented beautifully by great servers. A truly great meal requires excellent ambiance, food, and service - Jeremy provides all 3.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid foodAlamDined on 3/7/2014Nice experience. Friendly prompt service. Tasty food with a varied menu.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this restaurantRichieVIPDined on 2/21/2014I had not been there in several months. They remembered my name what I like etc. the food is always good. Try the duck ! Can't beat that kind of serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemBillDined on 2/15/2014A quaint, fun dinner spot. Great service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a fantastic experienceJohnnyDDined on 2/15/2014We had a fantastic experience for our first time to Jeremy's The staff was great and Vladimir our waiter was second to none. He had his arm in a sling and worked as if it wasn't even there. The special menu they had for the Valentines weekend was superb and we plan to visit in the near future to try their regular menu.Special Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014We haven't been here in years. Glad to see it is still around and exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was fairClosetfoodieVIPDined on 2/14/2014My experience at Jeremy's was just "fair." My beet appetizer was "somewhat" tasty but the presentation was not good. My citrus chicken dish was "somewhat" pretty but was not well seasoned. To my surprise, the complimentary hummus that is served with crackers was the best thing that I ate at Jeremy's.
- So good!!!Foodie4thoughtDined on 2/14/2014Food was amazing! Service was great & the ambience was beautiful! This place is a gem! I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants some great tasting food !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a Valentine Treathoosiergirl4882Dined on 2/14/2014I made a reservation for Valentine's Day and was promptly contacted by the restaurant to confirm our Reservation. They had a wonderful selection on their menu. The server was excellent and it had nice ambience, good lighting and it wasn't so noisy that you couldn't hear your dining partner. They have an outdoor patio for dining in the spring and summer. I can't wait for a chance to experience their outdoor patio. Maybe Mother's day would be a great day for another special menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a surpriseGlennDined on 2/13/2014Hidden off in a relatively quiet neighborhood we were so surprised at the beautiful setting inside and interesting decor. Great service, delicious meal, beautiful presentation and value. Definitely will recommend to others and will visit again soon.Special Features:
- Why this place is specialExpertdinersDined on 2/8/2014Jeremy changes his menu seasonally, focusing on what is freshest. Lots of creative vegetables and sides. You can really feel that their is a chef in the kitchen making decisions for each plate as it leaves the kitchen. The food is always personal and carefully chosen but never fussy. He pairs sides and main entries extremely well. Staff is warm and knowledgable. Ambience is always creative-again with seasonal upgrades. This feels like many small European restaraunts.Special Features:
- WonderfulFoodlover6785Dined on 2/8/2014Can't say anything more than that.......wonderful from beginning to end!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love the new healthierLuv2eatVIPDined on 2/6/2014We love the new healthier menu items. Thanks Jeremy!I would recommend this to a friend.
- RecommendedLeeDinerDined on 2/1/2014I would recommend this restaurant because the service was excellent, food was very good and the décor was pleasant. We had the pasta bolognese and the whitefish and both were very good. The whitefish was served with potatoes and roasted brussel sprouts, which were both good. The one criticism I have is there was a little too much butter sauce over all three, but it did have a nice flavor. The salads were excellent (Caesar and pear salads) and the wine was priced competitively and there was a good selection. Menu had good variety, but was not huge. We had several people approach our table, refilling water, asking how dinner was and everyone seemed very concerned about providing good service. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Belgium Choc w/homemade marshmallowDaveVIPDined on 1/31/2014Jeremy is one of our favorites, and celebrating our Anniversary Friday night was no exception. Mushroom bruschetta appetizer followed by succulent slow roasted short ribs. My wife had the special smoked fish (trout?) with creamed spinach. Delicious. Wine recommendation "Carnivore" was perfect choice. Finishing touch to the evening was my wife's homemade Belgium hot chocolate topped with homemade marshmallows. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made reservation on-line.DudeDined on 1/18/2014Made reservation on-line. Didn't get very special seats (in the bar near the door), but maybe it was the short time prior that we made the reservations (maybe a week and a half). The food was great and it may have been more romantic in another location other than the bar area. Overall a pleasant evening with great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lacked attentionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/11/2014I like this place but the service was nothing to brag about. Our waitress came to our table 3 times. Once was right when we got there and got a drink, when we ordered our food and the third is when we had to flag her down to get another cocktail. Our hostess, and what appeared to be the floor manager, paid more attention to us and that of course was minimal, which is to be expected given they are not our waitress. Even when we asked for the check our waitress did not bring it to us, she had the hostress bring it to us, and the hostess brought our change back as well. Nonetheless, I like this place, but our experience last time we went was very poor.
- Love Jeremy2poodlesDined on 1/10/2014Love the restaurant and food great. I really enjoy the atmosphere. Multiple non-matching chandeliers are unique touch to the decor. The bar area is a little crowded though as there are people milling there. High top tables are used for dinner so there is really no standing room. The waiter did get our order and it is nice that one can sit at the little table by the hostess.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LoudAndraDined on 1/10/2014We try this place over and over and continue to find it very loud no matter how many people there. Service is just ok. I don't think we're busy should be an excuse for slow service. If you can't handle that many people then cut back on the number of tables you seat.
- Great flavorsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/31/2013Four of us went to Jeremy's on New Year's Eve and the food was excellent. I loved the combination of flavors in my scallops entrée and the others really enjoyed their pistachio-crusted salmon entrees. The flavors were complex and not your typical fare. We liked all of our courses and the other restaurant tables were full, so it looks like we aren't alone in really enjoying this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special nightNewYearsdinerDined on 12/31/2013Fabulous steak and seafood, imaginative sides are very nicely done. Wait staff knows their menu, very helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousStephanieRS72Dined on 12/27/2013I loved this place and will be a repeat Customer. The interior decor was beautiful. I love the quaint feel. I had the Butternut Squash Risotto w/ Chicken. Divine !!! Roasted Root Vegetables. Delicious. My one friend has the pear and parsnip soup and some Chicken Salad. She enjoyed both. My other friend had the beef medallions w/ tater tots. She ( ok, I) complained about the potatoes being cold and they brought her back a fresh batch. She later told her us that her whole meal was cold. She should have mentioned that, too. She doesn't like to complain. She did enjoy her food though. I had a sample of the Gingersnap cocktail. It was spot on, and if I wasn't driving I would have drank a few.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodJmdskylineDined on 12/21/2013I had not been there for several years and was pleased that the food, ambience and service was still very good Will be back soonSpecial Features:
- Great night!NancyDined on 12/20/2013Met my sister here for a Christmas dinner. She had never been. We had appetizers to desert and enjoyed the entire meal and the wine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charming ambiance, enticing menuJaneDined on 11/16/2013We had a lovely evening with excellent meals and what felt like very personalized service. On the top of the list for go to restaurant with guests, special occasions or just because!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodbetJDined on 11/9/2013We went with friends and all enjoyed our meals. The swordfish pate special appetizer was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Food & ServiceChicagoADined on 11/5/2013Very happy experience. Seems out of place in the neighborhood, but worth traveling to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have eaten here many timesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2013We have eaten here many times and had wonderful meals but this time only 1 person of four commented positively on their meal.
- EnjoyableBack9birdiesDined on 10/24/2013Pleasant meal. Would have given 4 stars but, while my walleye was well prepared, it was a little heavy on the butter. Otherwise, everything else's was very good. Quirky Olde Time decor, but pleasant none the less.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.