Jensen's Food & Cocktails
3840 Sibley Memorial Highway
Eagan, MN 55122Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Jensen's Food & Cocktails
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.jensensfoodandcocktails.com/
- Phone: (651) 688-7969
- Hours of Operation:
Open for Lunch and Dinner Sunday & Monday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00ampm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Nate Bode
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private party rooms available for 20-80 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Michael Murnane 6516887969x
- Entertainment: N/A
A word from Jensen's Food & Cocktails
Jensen's Food & Cocktails serves high quality steaks, seafood, & martinis. In the style of the old supper clubs of the 40's & 50's, Jensen's is not just a place to dine, but to celebrate!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Jensen's Food & Cocktails - Best Restaurants in Eagan ›
Jensen's Food & Cocktails reviews from OpenTable diners
321 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (234)neighborhood gem (172)romantic (141)good for groups (121)fit for foodies (93)notable wine list (56)great for lunch (48)great for outdoor dining (36)hot spot (15)kid-friendly (15)great for brunch (13)late-night find (11)vibrant bar scene (10)Show More
- Jensen's for a special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/23/2014My wife and I took our son and spouse to dinner for their 5th anniversary. The food was great and the service excellent. A complementary dessert topped off the evening. We enjoyed the experience and would recommend it to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place, decent food. Nothing too exciting.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/22/2014Keep your expectations in check and you won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So not like this restaurant.theprincessVIPDined on 11/22/2014Service all around was just poor. The server knew it to, he came and told us that there would be no charge for my meal. Than the manager came by, and with more mishaps she said "no charge for dinner". With the promise we would try it once more. And we will. I think it was an off evening, service is usually much better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionMaddyDined on 11/19/2014Good food and good service. Steak was done perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will returnOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/17/2014It was a first time for two of my guests and they were very impressed and said they will surely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classy RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/16/2014The food is wonderful with a wide variety of menu items. A good wine list. The wait staff were friendly and checked in on us often. Overall a great dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KelphyDined on 11/15/2014Our waiter was very attentive to what we needed. Food was excellent, we had filet mignon and shared the au grating potatoes. Just the right amount. Our friend had the walleye crabcake combo. It was such a large portion she had to bring 1/2 home. We loved the whole experience and will come here again.Special Features:
- Great place to celebrateAVGjoeDined on 11/15/2014Recent remodel, clean, relaxed atmosphere. Outstanding menu choices. If you crave steak or seafood for your special outing this is the place to go. Full bar and wine list. Helpful wait staff. Good with groups or a romantic evening for two. Menu is back to a la carte sides.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- new menu a hitFoodgirl1979VIPDined on 11/14/2014Love the updated menu!! Many old favorites plus a few new combinations, etc. Service was slow unfortunately but will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was top-notch, as always. .BillDined on 11/14/2014This is one of the top restaurants in the Twin Cities, by far. The food is excellent, the service first-rate. Staff have always seemed glad to have us visit. We came for my wife's birthday and they made it a special occaison. We also met, by accident, some relatives--the staff was very accomodating about putting us together from different sections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- date night at its best!kathyDined on 11/14/2014Dreamy prime rib, pork medallions that melt in your mouth, popovers from heaven and fantastic service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/8/2014We had a birthday in the group which was mentioned in email reservation but not addressed during dinner...otherwise a 10 all the way around!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pop-Overs are awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014I love the food here. Delicious steaks and seafood.Special Features:
- Excellent, as always!GrandmaDined on 11/8/2014No where better for a filet in the South Metro. Three of four at our table ordered different cuts of beef and they were all done perfectly! Jensen's will not let you down!Special Features:
- True supper clubFoodieDined on 11/8/2014The meal was great and the service was good. The prices were a bit high for the portions. I would stay away from their desserts. The are not very good. I don't understand why when there are so many great local bakeries.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemSandiDined on 11/7/2014We are so grateful to have such a nice restaurant close to home. The food is good, consistent. The service is impeccable! Definitely for a special occasion. The noise level is quiet enough so you can visit with your table partners.Special Features:
- Wonderful 65th Birthday Dinner!newlife06Dined on 11/6/2014Never had been here before but heard a lot about it. It's pricey so I would only go for a special occasion. Wonderful ambiance, great waitress, and of course wonderful food. Steaks,pork,shrimp,and scallops were marvelous. The parmesan walleye was skimpy in portion and a little dry. Loved the pop over and salad!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/5/2014The food was wonderful as usual and the service was superb. We love coming here.Special Features:
- Amazing Prime RibamosDined on 11/2/2014The best prime rib around plus their lobster bisque is my one true love :)Special Features:
- A great restaurantmspjagDined on 10/31/2014Jensen's has become our favorite restaurant. We have visited several times for dinners and brunches and have always been completely pleased with all aspects of each visit. We are always seated promptly when we arrive with reservations, the service is always very good, and the food is always perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, Old Fashioned Supper ClubSousChefDined on 10/29/2014Really enjoyed my dinner, although they must have been out of salt in the kitchen!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LindseyVIPDined on 10/28/2014Had the walleye and I am pretty sure it was frozen. It was not good. The lettuce in the salad was brown. I will not go there again.
- JensensFromBloomingtonDined on 10/27/2014Love the popovers! Great service! Nice place to meet friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/26/2014We've been going here for special occasions in our lives (birthdays/anniversary) and now we are going to try to have dinner here once a month because we enjoy it so much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed with changesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014had celebrated a milestone there inJanuary so excited to return. Living social coupon a great excuse. Chanel's to the menu makes them an ordinary place, nothing spectacular anymore.Special Features:
- A new favoriteShawnalynnDined on 10/25/2014We went to dinner here for our 5 year Anniversary. It was our first time here, and we were very impressed. Both of our meals were so yummy! We will definitely be coming back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious lunch!VirgDined on 10/24/2014There were four of us at lunch at Jensen's and we sat in a lovely round table area in a corner. Perfect place to talk ! We found the service efficient, the server had good personality. The food was delicious ! I can't wait to eat there again !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent CuisineJEdinningdelightDined on 10/22/2014Having dined both nationally and internationally, Jensen's remains one of the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service is keyStuffedDined on 10/18/2014Our server absolutely made the night, it's hard to find servers that truely "get it". The back room (where we sat) is less than desirable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysSharDined on 10/18/2014We have been to this restaurant many times and have never had anything but great food and excellent service. I had the Parmesan crusted walleye, which I have had before, and it is excellent. My husband had scallops which were equally good. A couple new things since we were there last was that they eliminated the relish dish and rather than serve the house salad family style you get a choice of which salad you would like. Both good moves! We were seated promptly as always and enjoyed our meal and the restaurant.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014The service was excellent and the food was delicious. The lobster Mac and cheese was dry and too breast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious FoodMechElecDined on 10/18/2014We had early evening reservations and enjoyed and excellent meal with excellent service. The food portions were perfect. Deserts are huge, best shared by 3 or 4.Special Features:
- FoodtrvlbugDined on 10/17/2014I am so glad you can still get the popovers and the manderin salad.. But I still miss the Coconut Shrimp.. Thank goodness I had some in Florida the week before.. The service was great and as fast as you wanted it to beSpecial Features:
- Food Good But ExpensiveSot1Dined on 10/17/2014Portions were not all that big and price has gone up. Food is very good and service is goodSpecial Features:
- enjoyed our evening very muchdiningoutDined on 10/17/2014Great place to go for a special occasion which we do, otherwise it is to expensive to be a regular patron. Our food was very good but the waitress was a little to brisk like she had somewhere else to be. Overall we had a very enjoyable experience and would dine Jensen's again.Special Features:
- Excellent dining experienceChoppedDined on 10/15/2014This is our second time back since the remodel and we are so impressed. I love the new menu, the addition of salad choices, and the fact that you don't have to order "family style" any longer. The quality of our entrees have always left us wanting for more. Nice selection of wines and the price is right. Very attentive staff. We recommend Jensen's to all our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic American Dining ExperiencefoodrangerDined on 10/15/2014We have been dining at Jensen's for family special occasions since they opened. The service is always professional, prompt and fun-- food is well prepared and generous proportions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent choice.DovebarDined on 10/13/2014I have eaten here many times and they are tops in everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KabgkhDined on 10/12/2014Excellent food and great menu. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered. Beautiful job on the remodel!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding...we will be backDAC13Dined on 10/11/2014My wife's boss recommended this for my birthday dinner. It was packed on a Sat night. We had the Prime Rib with a side of Mushrooms, a salad with Chicken big enough for 3 people, and the Steak and fish ( petite fillet and walleye). Meals come with salad +. Everything was outstanding. The prime rib here is slow cooked for 16 hours and the cut was much leaner than most places. The flavor was excellent. The veggies on the entrees we a little on the small side. But well prepared. you can order more if you like. My wife was delight by here fish and steak combo. The noise level was a bit energetic, but you could still have a conversation. The service was excellent. I had an ice tea, the other two drank water and the bill was $80 + tax and tip.Special Features: