Jekyll & Hyde Restaurant
906 N. East Street
Frederick, MD 21701Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Jekyll & Hyde Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.jekyllandhyderestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3016940066
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:30am - 4:30pm
Daily: 4:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Vegetarian
- Executive Chef: John Blackmer
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
•Monday Blues Jam 7:30-10:30
•Wednesday Open Mic 7:30-10:30
•Friday Tavern Acoustics 8:30-12:30
•Saturday Rock Bands 9:30-1:30
A word from Jekyll & Hyde Restaurant
A casual yet very comfortable atmosphere. A welcoming atmosphere whether you choose to dine in the comfortable tavern or the casual, inviting dining room. Enjoy the spot the locals do with hand trimmed steaks, fresh seafood, hand packed burgers and house made desserts. Dine Jekyll fashion and then allow Hyde to enjoy pool, darts, music and dancing. There are places that cater to Jekyll, there are places that cater to Hyde, at Jekyll & Hyde we delight both sides and all the parts between.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Jekyll & Hyde Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good bar foodpmrthirdVIPDined on 6/2/2014Food was good for bar. Seem to have all sorts from family to pool players. I was on business and enjoyed my meal. Server was bartender who was pleasant and accommodated my needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- new "go to" placeBjanemcgVIPDined on 4/5/2014Convenient, close to home, eclectic menu, we will go nackSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- March 16OpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 3/15/2014The entertainment "truly unruly" band was great. Restaurant was out of several things- crab cakes and salmon- I ended up getting a burger. Waiter was very slow and not very friendly. He warmed up some by the end of the night- but was never friendly. Plumbing issues in both men's and ladies rooms. The band is the only reason I would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diners Choice?CASSVIPDined on 2/15/2014Food is always good and service great but..... Because we had reservations, we were told we had to sit in the dining room or we couldn't get the points. The dining room is very lack-luster and a band was setting up for the performance which was to start at 8:30. We ate dinner and had a few drinks waiting for the band, since we watched them set up but we left after 9 and the band was running through sound checks---never heard the band. The bar area has tables and is far more cozy with less people, why couldn't we decide where we wanted to sit without losing points?I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jekyll & Hyde is a bar andgeniusVIPDined on 2/7/2014Jekyll & Hyde is a bar and a restaurant. There is not much ambience on the restaurant side but the food is better than your average bar food. It should be more inviting on the restaurant side but it is still one of my favorite eating spots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday night with ComedyCASSVIPDined on 2/1/2014Saturday night with Comedy in the Dining Room at 8:30. Food good, kitchen very slow but the service was great. Would go back..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sports barlovelobstahVIPDined on 11/3/2013Jekyll & Hyde is a sports bar, which was FILLED with Steeler's fans watching the game. So we were directed to the other half of the restaurant, which was empty and set up for their weekly ballroom dance club meeting, which meant we had 1 hour to eat before the dancers arrived. I ordered a Manhattan and was given literally a shot's worth of Maker's Mark. But after that the evening went pretty well. The food was very tasty; I had a burger and it was excellent, my husband's fish & chips was all fish and seasoned perfectly and the fries were yummy! Pros: food was good and the staff was friendly. Would definitely be a fun place to watch a game. Cons: leave your fancy drink orders at home and expect big sports (and dancing) on a Saturday night.Special Features:
- Best night out!ChrisVIPDined on 11/2/2013I enjoyed everything about this restaurant. The service was excellent and the food was wonderful. The Chicken Parmesan was delicious. I would definitely go back. I felt very welcomed there and want to try some other items on the menu.Special Features:
- Diamond in the roughOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/1/2013Wasn't sure what to expect from the outside or the decor inside, but the food, drinks and service were 5 star. Extreme friendly people and very accommodating. I asked for a little something special in the way of a different chocolate martini. The bartender/waiter came up with the lightest most refreshing raspberry chocolate martini I've ever tasted!!! We will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun place!KimHDined on 7/20/2013Took my 12 year old nieces to the restaurant as part of their very first ever NYC experience and they loved it! I loved it too!! It was fun and the staff kept us entertained, well tended to and the food was very good. I would definitely recommend the Jekyll & Hyde as a must see when visiting NYC.Special Features:
- We had a great meal and enjoyedLJeffersonVIPDined on 5/11/2013We had a great meal and enjoyed with some live music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, I had theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/23/2013Excellent food, I had the salmon and it was delicious. We were there for a band and the ambiance was fine for that. Our waitress did an excellent job in a very loud room, keeping track of orders, etc.Special Features:
- I like the quiet of earlyBjanemcgVIPDined on 2/2/2013I like the quiet of early evening- makes it easy to talk. I had a blue cheese burger and fries- very good. My husband had a pasta dish he enjoyed. Plenty of parking, good service and friendly service. I would go back.Special Features:
- The cream of crab soup wasmnkyboyVIPDined on 1/17/2013The cream of crab soup was AMAZING! Worth going back, just for that! The food was actually very good but would have to say the ambiance is just blah. The dining room reminded me of a cheap diner. Actually, the chairs on the bar side were MUCH nicer than the dining chairs. The dining chairs were basically just banquet hall chairs. I do say try it out for the food though.