218 N 100 W
Moab, UT 84532Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://jeffreyssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 4352593588
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine
- Catering: We will cater your party. Your menu or ours. Small to large parties. Please call for details.
A word from Jeffrey's Steakhouse
Casually upscale dining located just slightly off Main. Our Wagyu style beef is hormone free, extremely tender and intensely flavorful. The quality of this American Kobe beef is unmatched anywhere else in this valley. We also serve fabulous pork, lamb and fish. We prepare local produce when available. State liquor licensee.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Jeffrey's Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Moab ›
Jeffrey's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
73 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (40)romantic (40)special occasion (36)fit for foodies (29)neighborhood gem (28)notable wine list (12)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (2)hot spot (2)good for groups (1)Show More
- Best in moab could be betterOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/17/2014Steaks are just ok. Chicken was very good. Best finer dining available in Moab. Kinda quirky but very nice overall. Large groups make for very loud noise level in dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Good Food and ServiceGSC1Dined on 10/15/2014Jeffrey's is the best restaurant in Moab for more "upscale " dining. Cinsistently good food, consistently great service in a small, intimate space.Special Features:
- Lovely Upscale Dining in Moab UTOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/14/2014Great small steak restaurant. Excellent service and attention to detail. Right off Main Street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Refined setting - great foodGaryVIPDined on 10/12/2014Make reservations. While there is a large outdoor patio, if the weather is inclement, the indoor seating is very limited. I enjoyed the petite filet and it was cooked perfectly. That is, medium is still very pink. The entree included a nice dinner salad. I also enjoyed a side of sauteed asparagus with a great garlic flavor. Jeffrey's has an extensive wine list. If I'd had time, I would have ventured upstairs to check out the "Ghost Bar" which is supposedly haunted.
- TickTockDined on 10/5/2014We made our reservation for 7:45 and wasn't seated until 9:15. The ghost bar was nice so we were patient and had a few drinks. The outside seating area was beautiful. But we felt that the food was a bit expensive for the taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent MealJuliMacDined on 10/4/2014We were visiting Moab and made a reservation for Jeffrey"s. Very glad I made reservations through Open Table as we were seated near the door and watched the hostess turn away at least 20 people during our Saturday evening meal. It was a lovely location and a delicious meal. Although known for steak, we ordered pork chops and chicken marsala, both excellent tasting and beautifully plated. The service was timed well, the server was attentive without interrupting and we did not feel rushed. We were there an hour and 45 minutes and it seemed just right. Well worth the money spent.Special Features:
- Reliable mealJoeBoSoxVIPDined on 9/26/2014A nice comfortable ambience and friendly staff. Food was good and we had mixed feelings about the steaks. Some felt they were excellent while one of us felt the steak was average. Still it is one of the better places to dine in Moab.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014Great service with great steaks and saon dishes. The skinny fries were delicious, and the wine list is very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cute little spotFoodluvrDined on 9/24/2014My husband and I enjoyed the ambiance in this restaurant which is in a cute little house. Our waitress was sweet, but very inexperienced. I asked for advice on a wine to go with my steak and she obviously didn't know anything about the wines. But she wad prompt as attentive. Our food was very good. I had the small filet and my husband had the regular filet. Both were nicely prepared. I would return to this restaurant if I visit this area again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All time, all time favoriteballhawgDined on 9/24/2014Excellent restaurant, great food, great service and a good wine list---make certain that you have reservations---always an enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:
- A Moab Treat2toeatDined on 9/23/2014This is an excellent restaurant. The staff is outstanding. Prices are what you would expect for a good steakhouse. The quality of the meal more than justifies the cost. We had a great time at Jeffery's.Special Features:
- Very Memorable MealSundayMorningLazyDined on 9/22/2014My wife had a wet-aged Wagyu steak that was fabulous. - Rich, buttery; a very "beefy" flavor. I had a dry-aged Black Angus that was also verry good. It was interesting to have both side by side to compare. The Angus was a little less "beefy" and slightly drier, but still very rich and flavorful. The wines we had were notable. Both were available by the glass. I had a Raymond Merlot that was big and bold with lots of layers of flavor. My wife had a Pinot Noir that was also excellent. (I don't remember the vineyard.) It was quite powerful for a Pinot, and complemented the steak beautifully. Make a reservation! A lot of people came in while we were there and were turned away. We got our reservation just a few hours beforehand.Special Features:
- Very nice experienceKapidoloDined on 9/21/2014Jeffrey's is small, especially if the weather calls for rain and they can't use the outdoor patio. Steak is excellent; cooked to perfection. One of our party had the halibut special and was very pleased. Everything was good, from bread to dessert and coffee.Special Features:
- Excellent FoodDurangogalDined on 9/21/2014The gentlemen in our party had steaks, one dry aged strip and one fillet. They indicated that they were perfectly prepared. The ladies both had the Alaskan Hallibut. The fish was flakey and flavorful. The portions are not huge and as typical for a steak house items are ala cart, but we didn't go away hungry.Special Features:
- Enjoyed it very muchjustinhDined on 9/20/2014Jeffrey's Steakhouse was very, very good. I made a reservation for outside dining, just after sunset. Their patio seating is beautiful in the evening and the staff couldn't have been nicer. The food was great, and although the place is decently pricey, you get good portion sizes for your money. I will definitely be headed back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine dining in MoabNuyearsgalDined on 9/18/2014As most restaurants in Moab are casual, this was a very nice upscale restaurant. Good menu, excellent and friendly hostess and wait staff. Nice upstairs bar where we had a drink while waiting for our table. We dined on the beautiful outdoor patio. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Moab GemBobHDined on 9/14/2014Great steaks and service. Could be the best restaurant in Moab.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected betterFestieDined on 9/12/2014Having seen some reviews thought the food would be better. It was probably as good as it gets for the town, but left a little dissapointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special dinner in MoabeatsincottagegroveDined on 9/12/2014We celebrated our anniversary in Moab and our dinner at Jeffrey's was wonderful. The filet and New York steaks were done th o perfection. Great ambience and service. Did not have to dress up, after all it is Moab, but you could.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing...ATLvisitorDined on 9/8/2014Good but not great, and not worth the hype or the price.
- Best steak everCindyDined on 9/6/2014Everything organic, grass fed steaks, wonderful waitress with great Ghost Story. Very expensive but very worth itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Moab's BestColoradofoodieVIPDined on 9/5/2014We both got the filet...top notch, good temperature. Wine list is, well, good for Moab. We wanted to sit indoors, but (a) indoors was really small, and (b) the fans cast reflective patterns on the ceiling designed to bring on vertigo in anyone with a propensity for vertigo. The outdoors location was where we went...a super waitress who lives in Moab made this a memorable event.Special Features:
- Great Service and Great Steaksmarried50yearsDined on 9/4/2014We checked out the reviews about Jeffrey's Steakhouse and decided to try it. We are so glad we did. The service was awesome, the steaks were cooked to perfection and the salad was delightful. We enjoyed our dinner very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet ambiancePhotoDivaDined on 9/1/2014I knew we had to try Jeffrey's. It's just a block off Main but it's a totally different environment. There are only a handful of tables under the trees decorated with lights. That makes for a very nice atmosphere. The steaks were delicious as were the sides. A lot of care went into all of that. Decent wine list. The dessert was a underwhelming. I would go here again in a heartbeat--a very nice meal, a pretty location within walking distance to Main Street and even better, without all the hoopla just a block away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in Moab...AdieDined on 8/30/2014Jeffrey's is a not to miss experience for those who seek fine dining as part of the reason they travel! Great wine and cocktails are not easy to find in Utah and the steaks compare with any you will find anywhere.Special Features:
- Wildly overpriced and poor qualityHampshireTravellerDined on 8/28/2014It was very disappointing. We had to wait 40 minutes before any food arrived. We had a mediocre salad, a very nice steak and undercooked steak fries. They had run out of french fries by 8 pm. The service was peremptory and no-one asked if we had enjoyed the meal or even if everything was alright. Although kept waiting we were not even offered bread.
- Great SteaksDAaaVIPDined on 8/26/2014My only issue with this restaurant is that they have ceiling fans at high speed and cannot turn them down. So if you are sitting under one of those fans you freeze. But more importantly the food served you gets cold quickly. My wife's salmon, which was delicious, was cold before she finished it. Otherwise food was great, service and knowledge of servers was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vwey good!LovegoodfoodDined on 8/25/2014We just happened to see this place when we were driving around and the curb appeal called to me. The food and service was GREAT! If I every make it back to Moab I will definitely go back!Special Features:
- DsrtmgrDined on 8/24/2014Very good steaks and side dishes. Attentive service with a good value for money paidSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarkDined on 8/24/2014Great steak and superb service in the little town of Moab, UT.Special Features:
- Waiting For Dry SteakJillyBDined on 8/24/2014We passed by Jeffrey's when we were walking around town and decided to go back for dinner. We made a reservation as we had heard we needed to, even though we were going early. We arrived 10 minutes before our reservation time and were made to wait by the front desk until our time, even though only 2 tables were taken. This happened consistently throughout the evening, so don't arrive before your reservation time unless you want to sit at the bar. My husband and I both had steak for dinner. The steaks were tender but were dry, which is odd for a steak. I had the mushroom topping on mine, which helped. We had the fresh squash as a side dish and it was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodRobbyDined on 8/20/2014I had a Filet Steaks and it was one of the best steaks I have ever had. Table-Reservation seems to be necessary because the restaurant only has a few tables. Enjoyed it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MoabMundifamiliaDined on 8/17/2014Escellent meat and well cured. it has outdoor dining in a nice place. Good choice for MoabSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice spot in MoabKarenVIPDined on 8/12/2014Pretty restaurant. Nice service and menu. Food was good.. Shrimp and linguine for me and roasted chicken for my husband. A little pricey but good for a special dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisapointedpatocheDined on 7/31/2014For a steakhouse the meat wasnt cooked right, had a burned tast to it. Travelling the US for 3 weeks, we had the opportunity to try a lot of different steakhouse and this one was the worst, had a bigger and better steak at the Texas Roadhouse in Grand Junction for half the price ! Wants to be classy like if it was in New York but if fails miserably... I would not recommand this restaurant to any one, too expensive for the quality !
- Great as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014Returning to Jeffrey's Steakhouse was another treat. GREAT service, atmosphere and the food is quality and very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in The TownContractorVIPDined on 7/20/2014Good food and service reasonable prices easy to get in and out nice and friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem in MoabOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/19/2014Terrific overall. Great food. Nice people. Feel comfortable going casual although a fine dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All of the aboverealestateheroDined on 7/17/2014Jeffery`s steakhouse was well worth the visit from the beautifully restored 19th century home that houses the restaurant to the incredible meal and impeccable service. It was a great dining experience. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- Great steakhouseCamskateDined on 7/17/2014Great steaks and good service. Wine list a bit expensive. They also serve red planet gluten free beer.Special Features: