218 N 100 W
Moab, UT 84532Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://jeffreyssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 4352593588
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine
- Catering: We will cater your party. Your menu or ours. Small to large parties. Please call for details.
A word from Jeffrey's Steakhouse
Casually upscale dining located just slightly off Main. Our Wagyu style beef is hormone free, extremely tender and intensely flavorful. The quality of this American Kobe beef is unmatched anywhere else in this valley. We also serve fabulous pork, lamb and fish. We prepare local produce when available. State liquor licensee.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Jeffrey's Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Moab ›
Jeffrey's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
63 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (35)great for outdoor dining (34)romantic (32)fit for foodies (17)neighborhood gem (17)notable wine list (10)scenic view (3)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Best in Moab...AdieDined on 8/30/2014Jeffrey's is a not to miss experience for those who seek fine dining as part of the reason they travel! Great wine and cocktails are not easy to find in Utah and the steaks compare with any you will find anywhere.Special Features:
- Wildly overpriced and poor qualityHampshireTravellerDined on 8/28/2014It was very disappointing. We had to wait 40 minutes before any food arrived. We had a mediocre salad, a very nice steak and undercooked steak fries. They had run out of french fries by 8 pm. The service was peremptory and no-one asked if we had enjoyed the meal or even if everything was alright. Although kept waiting we were not even offered bread.
- Great SteaksDAaaVIPDined on 8/26/2014My only issue with this restaurant is that they have ceiling fans at high speed and cannot turn them down. So if you are sitting under one of those fans you freeze. But more importantly the food served you gets cold quickly. My wife's salmon, which was delicious, was cold before she finished it. Otherwise food was great, service and knowledge of servers was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vwey good!LovegoodfoodDined on 8/25/2014We just happened to see this place when we were driving around and the curb appeal called to me. The food and service was GREAT! If I every make it back to Moab I will definitely go back!Special Features:
- DsrtmgrDined on 8/24/2014Very good steaks and side dishes. Attentive service with a good value for money paidSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarkDined on 8/24/2014Great steak and superb service in the little town of Moab, UT.Special Features:
- Waiting For Dry SteakJillyBDined on 8/24/2014We passed by Jeffrey's when we were walking around town and decided to go back for dinner. We made a reservation as we had heard we needed to, even though we were going early. We arrived 10 minutes before our reservation time and were made to wait by the front desk until our time, even though only 2 tables were taken. This happened consistently throughout the evening, so don't arrive before your reservation time unless you want to sit at the bar. My husband and I both had steak for dinner. The steaks were tender but were dry, which is odd for a steak. I had the mushroom topping on mine, which helped. We had the fresh squash as a side dish and it was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodRobbyDined on 8/20/2014I had a Filet Steaks and it was one of the best steaks I have ever had. Table-Reservation seems to be necessary because the restaurant only has a few tables. Enjoyed it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MoabMundifamiliaDined on 8/17/2014Escellent meat and well cured. it has outdoor dining in a nice place. Good choice for MoabSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice spot in MoabKarenVIPDined on 8/12/2014Pretty restaurant. Nice service and menu. Food was good.. Shrimp and linguine for me and roasted chicken for my husband. A little pricey but good for a special dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisapointedpatocheDined on 7/31/2014For a steakhouse the meat wasnt cooked right, had a burned tast to it. Travelling the US for 3 weeks, we had the opportunity to try a lot of different steakhouse and this one was the worst, had a bigger and better steak at the Texas Roadhouse in Grand Junction for half the price ! Wants to be classy like if it was in New York but if fails miserably... I would not recommand this restaurant to any one, too expensive for the quality !
- Great as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014Returning to Jeffrey's Steakhouse was another treat. GREAT service, atmosphere and the food is quality and very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in The TownContractorVIPDined on 7/20/2014Good food and service reasonable prices easy to get in and out nice and friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem in MoabOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/19/2014Terrific overall. Great food. Nice people. Feel comfortable going casual although a fine dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All of the aboverealestateheroDined on 7/17/2014Jeffery`s steakhouse was well worth the visit from the beautifully restored 19th century home that houses the restaurant to the incredible meal and impeccable service. It was a great dining experience. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- Great steakhouseCamskateDined on 7/17/2014Great steaks and good service. Wine list a bit expensive. They also serve red planet gluten free beer.Special Features:
- Don't waste your time or moneyIm1BlondeDined on 7/16/2014This was a HUGH disappointment. The service was bad. Our server forgot our appetizer. We ordered the 7 oz dry aged New York, it was tough and lacked favor. The food was mediocre and extremely over priced. Save your money and eat at McDonalds, at least you'll get your money's worth.
- Dining delightFoodisloveDined on 7/14/2014I had read reviews for this restaurant and they were mixed with respect to food quality and price. My wife and I found the outside seating ambiance to be excellent. My steak was done to perfection, tender and tasty. The salmon was done expertly and was a very generous serving size. Appetizers were warm olives and almonds and escargot which were prepared very uniquely and equisitley. Drink selection was good with a varied and very adequate wine list. Service was excellent yet not intrusive with knowledgable comments about food and wine. With respect price, as in all things in life, quality has a price, and I found the pricing to be consistent with any quality dining experience anywhere in the world. Bottom line...five star dining experience.Special Features:
- amazingMARCOT76Dined on 7/7/2014best steak in Moab! make your reservations early as they fill up in the busy tourist season. This place is a must stop when you are in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tremendous evening!bmgpdxDined on 7/6/2014I have to admit, I was a little but skeptical that a restaurant in Moab could be this good but I couldn't be more glad to be wrong! Exceptional food (salads, soup, veggies & steaks were all superb), superior service (thank you Pam!) And a gorgeous patio accompanied by live music. I'd give six stars of that were an option. Thank you Jeffrey's for one of the best meals my wife and I have ever enjoyed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/1/2014It's always good! Excellent food! Love the fried zucchini!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nit as good as expectedTravel247Dined on 6/30/2014The restaurant was a disappoitment. It is small and the noise level made it hard to have a conversation. The steak was tender, but not flavorful. The beet salad was good.Special Features:
- Good but could more preciseMarcDined on 6/28/2014Meat was good and correctly cooked. Many mistakes related to the content of the menu card.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find for a tourist townBIGBOBDined on 6/25/2014We had the filet, it was as good as big name steak houses and prepared to perfection. Salad and sides were also excellent. Service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Unexpected Treat!R1200GSADined on 6/19/2014Traveling through town on business and wanted something other than fast or even chain food. I found Jeffrey's while searching on OpenTable and what a treat it was! I had the rib eye and it was cooked to perfection. Slight demerit, and I am nit picking here folks, but a slight demerit for the steak being a tad on the thin side. But with that nit pick being said the steak was perfect I could not ask for it to taste better than it did. Cooked to my order and it cut like warm butter. I had the cheese cake for desert and it was just 'ok, not great but not bad either. I will stop in again the next time I am in town. If your looking for something other than granola and fast food in Moab, stop here!Special Features:
- Nothing to write home about...NotImpressedDined on 6/13/2014When ordering a steak as expensive as referenced on Jeffrey's Steakhouse menu you wouldn't expect to then have to pay extra for sides. The only side available with your steak is a salad- even the béarnaise sauce is an extra charge. (And it's not that good). If you are only looking for ambience and have money to spend on a subpar steak, please eat give Jeffrey's a try. If you're looking for something a little more- go elsewhere.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 6/12/2014I would have never thought that this was a steakhouse. My steak salad was dry and lacked flavor. The two slices of tomato also had no flavor and mushy. I asked for balsamic vinaigrette but the waitress thought it was okay just to drizzle extra balsamic syrup. Overpriced for what it is.
- PerfectVPZ1950VIPDined on 6/7/2014Have eaten in most, if not all, of the major steakhouse chains and independents in the USA. This goes to the top of my list. Ribeye was as tender and flavorable as a piece of beef can get. Great marbling and texture. Perfectly cooked. Accompaniements of creamed spinach and baked potato(ok...cooking a baked potato ain't all that hard)were first rate. Would give them very high marks for overall quality and service. Definitely will return.
- good not greatljimdandyDined on 6/5/2014We are early diners and arrived at 5:30. We were the only ones in the restaurant and remained so until we left at 6:45. We started with the calimari which was good but had an unusual sauce that my wife hated but I liked. My wife ordered the filet medium well and they butterflied it without asking permission. I ordered the rib eye medium rare. They cut my steak uneven resulting in part being medium rare and part well done. At these prices ($40.00 for the steak plus $6.00 for a baked potato) I find that unacceptable. The rolls were probably left over from the day before and turning stale. On the bright side the staff was first rate. They salvaged the experience. Good but not great food and definately not worth the priceSpecial Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedUTtransplantDined on 5/31/2014We were in Moab for our anniversary and I wanted a quieter than usual place for dinner. We were not disappointed! The food was excellent, the service impeccable and the patio seating was perfect... a great evening. If you are looking for a cheap place to fill your and your carload of kids stomachs, go up on main street. If you want a more intimate and upscale dining experience, Jeffery's is the place in Moab.Special Features:
- Uninspiring SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/24/2014Food was fine, but uninspiring. One order was incorrect and Medium/Rare was more medium than rare.
- Very nice dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/23/2014Had a very nice dinner at Jeffrey's over Memorial Day weekend. Very friendly and efficient service and excellent food. Steaks were cooked to perfection- my wife, who likes her steaks done medium, often finds that the steak arrives overooked and is closer to well done than medium; Jeffreys on the other hand, passed her test with flying colours - one of the best fillets she has ever had. The strawberry and amaretto cream dessert was wonderful. All in all, a nice place for a slightly more upscale but still casual, dining experience in Moab.Special Features:
- Tasty, well prepared food...ItpacksthefoodintoitsfaceDined on 5/19/2014We enjoyed eating at Jeffery's. The food was prepared well, with out any mistakes. My steak was prepared perfectly. The Shrimp Scampi was also well balanced and buttery, but could have used a bit more garlic for my taste. The salads were fresh and done well, especially the beet salad. The service was fine, but without a manager walking around, tended to lack a bit. Our server was friendly and fairly knowledgable. My only real complaint is that my steak was fairly overpriced for what I got. While it was flavorful and cooked correctly, for just a steak and salad, I felt I was overcharged.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and viewtennisgirl1Dined on 5/17/2014We ate outside and there was a nice garden with a water feature that made it very relaxing. The food matched the view which was great. All in all I would go there again except I live in NY state.Special Features:
- A Find in Moab!2boomersDined on 5/15/2014Was looking for fine dining in Moab, but didn't expect to succeed. Came highly recommend by the B&B owner, so we gave it a shot. Exceeded all expectations. A bit pricey, but food, service and atmosphere were outstanding. Would definitely recommend if you are willing to pay for an exceptional experience.Special Features:
- ServiceDCLXDined on 5/15/2014Service was genially very good, but at the serving of the main course it came in three parts. The coordination should be better.Special Features:
- Quiet and relaxingkancaribeDined on 5/14/2014Nice to find a place that is not bombarding you with loud music and "energetic" conversation. We did not have to shout at each other! Salads were excellent with dressing that complimented without overwhelming the varied ingredients. Fabulous cream spinach (light on cream but perfect on taste). My filet was a bit on the tough side and very expensive when all you get is the filet itself. Husband had strip was he says was very good but not the best ever. They do have many add ons if you want then but we did not try them due to expense. $6 for a plain baked potato is a lot. But overall we enjoyed the food and atmosphere.Special Features:
- Secret gemJeeptrvlrDined on 5/12/2014This little place is off the main drive , and I am so glad it is. The service was amazing and the food was the best I found in Moab, bar none. I would go back and plan to the next time I am in town. Wish I had this good of a steak house in my town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fair to MidlineBigRobDined on 5/5/2014Nice looking place. Energenetic but "somewhat amateur" service staff. Bar upstairs so it takes awhile to get drinks - bad planning by service staff so wine never arrives in time. Drinks a bit watery. Steaks pretty good. Side dishes good. A fair to midline place in general, probably pretty good for Moab.
- The following 6 reviews are from the Jeffrey's Steakhouse reviews archive.
- Wonderful mealOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/1/2014This place is a special treat for a Moab visit. The dining room and incredible "Sinatra-esque" lounge bar upstairs are located in a small renovated home. Very relaxing, quiet and wonderful food! Then steaks were perfect and the sides were so delicious and flavorful. So glad this is an option in the Canyonlands area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.