Jebon Sushi and Noodle
15 Saint Marks Place
New York, NY 10003Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Jebon Sushi and Noodle
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.jebonus.com/
- Phone: 2123881313
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 12:00am; Friday and Saturday: 12:00pm - 3:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Pan-Asian, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Chef Bryon Chieung
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout
- Catering: We do catering for private events, please call or email Jebonsushi@gmail.com to inquire.
- Entertainment: Monday Night: Batsu: Japanese Improv Game Show - TONY rated
Wednesday Night: Bellyqueen with Djinn under Jebon
Thursday Night: Ghost Street Hot Pot Party with live DJ and "Big in Japan" Varieties shows both featuring on TONY
- Special Events: The best spot in St. Marks for any party, birthday, graduation, anniversary, company event and etc.
A word from Jebon Sushi and Noodle
We are a New Asian Food restaurant that features Japanese food with Asian and NYC influences. We are also the largest restaurant in St Marks, perfect for large party, private and corporate events. Our party room can fit over 60 guests at a time. Reservation welcome. Find us on Twitter @JebonSushi.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Jebon Sushi and Noodle reviews from OpenTable diners
- I walked in and they saidOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/5/2013I walked in and they said they had no reservation for me. Then I noticed the B grade and turned around. I won't risk a b for sushi. So between the rude way they claimed not to have my reservation and the b we did t a rurally eat there.
- Making a reservation was quickOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/27/2013Making a reservation was quick and on short notice I was surprised at the ease, they were lax in that regard. Happy hour deals were decent but only lasted until 7:30 and our server was attentive but didn't always catch what we said. When ordering just be *very* clear about what you want or how you want it. Other than that there was belly dancing down stairs and it was an overall great experience!Special Features:
- Not So HotLANYDined on 1/8/2013Nothing special. Tons of similar, some better, within three blocks. Block is full of restaurants of varying combinations, fusions, etc. This one is okay, but is rather ordinary. Sushi is okay. Noodle dishes very ordinary.
- Go for the Sushi- not noodlesLizzyVIPDined on 10/6/2012Great sushi, not so great noodles. Would go back for Sushi!
- I had a good pre-concert biteOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/18/2012I had a good pre-concert bite with two friends. I think the best part about my meal was the Coca-cola. The menu(s) were a little confusing because there were two different menus for the two different styles of cuisine they serve. Overall it was an adequate dining experience. The servers were super polite. But the food was nothing exceptional.Special Features:
- Always learn something new...conversationalistVIPDined on 8/25/2012The food was so much better than I expected from the decor - our sahimi was excellent and the prices were very fair. I am delighted to have had my eyes opened to this place - that we selected by accident but will become part of our small group of restaurants to rely onSpecial Features:
- Fine for its priceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2012Good service when we arrived, during the show we accumulated lots of dishes. I found it perfect for performances ;)Special Features:
- Great belly-dancing show downstairsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/5/2012Great belly-dancing show downstairs at Jebon with live music!Special Features:
- Perfectly ok place but sushiPerfectVIPDined on 3/31/2012Perfectly ok place but sushi isn't the freshest. Shrimp, soft shells, etc. cooked and then served up later so they're not warm/as fresh when used in sushi (shrimp tempura roll as an example). At least that's the way it was when I was there.
- Just mediocre. Nothing special,OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/22/2012Just mediocre. Nothing special, nothing really to complain about either. There are better restaurants at better prices in the area.
- I guess I was some what disappointewoowooDined on 3/21/2012I guess I was some what disappointed by my experience here since I did expect more from them. The sushi and sashimi weren't bad, you know typical. I read a lot about the spicy beef ramen noodle soup so of course I had to try it and boy was I truly disappointed with it. What made the broth spicy was the greasey hot oil they put in the soup which just killed the taste of the soup. I tasted nothing but the oil. So sad. I also ordered this rock shrimp appetiser that some people raved about and also another disappointment. Maybe they just didn't cook it right that night but the batter was so soggy and mushy and just a hot mess. Oh well, I guess I'm just glad I had the open table deal and wasn't such a loss.
- I had their noodles this time.MayjiVIPDined on 3/17/2012I had their noodles this time. It was much cheaper than their sushi but not as good as some of the other Japanese noodle places (like Ippudo). I would go back for their sushi thoSpecial Features:
- Great selection of food inmaureenVIPDined on 3/16/2012Great selection of food in a great location. I'll be back. The servers were really nice and helpful.Special Features:
- Je'Bon solo mealLDNYCVIPDined on 3/12/2012Je'Bon was a fun place to head for a solo dinner on a Monday night. The fried pork dumplings were surprisingly crispy and filling. They arrived sizzling in an iron skillet and wonderfully flavorful. The miso soup was the expected $2 version and vegetable lo mein, quite greasy, yet flavorful with lovely chewy egg noodles and a great mix of fresh vegetables. The downstairs seemed like a lot of fun as they have an entertaining Japanese-game-show-style weekly game.Special Features:
- Just OKsrk49VIPDined on 3/9/2012Had an open table offer so it was OK. Would not have felt the food was worth the full price. Service was good. Happy hour was nice; buy one bottle of beer, sake, etc get the second free. Kani salad and seaweed salad just ok. sushi rolls just ok and they were the special rolls
- I got a good Opentable deal!MayjiVIPDined on 3/3/2012I got a good Opentable deal! Glad I bought two deals. Cheap and good sushi! Will try noodles next time!Special Features:
- Attentive service, sushi waskim2nycVIPDined on 2/27/2012Attentive service, sushi was delicious. Enjoyed the happy hour at dining room until 7:30pm, the restaurant has a show called Batsu every Monday 8pm, no pre-pricing info at all anywhere. We were trying to enjoy the show as well if they could make the time. then aware of the $15pp cost would last for 2 hours, price keeps dropping to $5pp when it was 8:15pm.....Special Features:
- Their special house rollsdreamykittyVIPDined on 1/14/2012Their special house rolls were exceptional, and their service was better than many other renowned Japanese or Pan-Asian places in the City. I was very impressed, and will definitely return!Special Features:
- NYC Health gave it a B, IOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2011NYC Health gave it a B, I would have given it a C.
- I have been to jebon a fewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2011I have been to jebon a few times...probably the best service in lower manhattan for the price point...servers are so nice and attentive..the food is really good and great value for the price. would def recommend sushi and tofu curry noodle dish.Special Features:
- Excellent!PfeifDined on 12/24/2011I picked this based on the other reviews. The service was great. All the fish was excellent! We eat sushi on a regular basis on this is a very good place.Special Features:
- They were out of green teaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/10/2011They were out of green tea or any kind of tea and could not provide any drink except water. Coffee is not on their menu.
- Sushi with a VibeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/27/2011Enjoyed the vibe of the place. Interesting mix of people in a funkie neighborhood. Added in a Hot Spot coupon so our sushi/sashimi boat was a real bargain. Would definately go again: fresh, good portions and friendly attentive service.Special Features:
- Excellent place, great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/5/2011Excellent place, great food and perfect/friendly employees.Special Features:
- Was a quiet night that weOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/11/2011Was a quiet night that we went, but I could imagine thursday-saturday this place has a lot of activity. Our sushi rolls were filled to the max and our sweet and spicy chicken was the perfect crunch!Special Features:
- this is a great place to gonewyorkerVIPDined on 10/3/2011this is a great place to go with a group of sushi lovng frieds - very casual. lots of great appetizers to share. drinks are fun. monday nights have a very loud silly game show.Special Features:
- Reasonable Prices and excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/1/2011Reasonable Prices and excellent food. I would definitely go again.Special Features:
- Very solid.CeeFVIPDined on 9/29/2011Solid sushi, ramen, and some thai. Good happy hr drink specials. Nice service and people working there. Will return.Special Features:
- for ramen lovers.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/26/2011Not what i would consider a romantic dinner date location. But if you're just getting out of class at cooper Union and you and your friends are fiending for some sushi and authentic ramen, check out Je'Bon.Special Features:
- I dined with the OpentableOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/24/2011I dined with the Opentable Spotlight deal for Je'bon, and I'm glad I did because while the sushi was good, it was pricey. The space is clean, spacious and interesting. I believe there's a karaoke bar downstairs. Overall, a good meal but nothing particularly spectacular.Special Features:
- great service. friendly, theirOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/20/2011great service. friendly, their prices allowd me to go there once a week big ciy feel with out big city priceSpecial Features:
- Good sushi and noodles atXtineSDined on 5/21/2011Good sushi and noodles at reasonable prices, nice atmosphere, karaoke downstairs and in a great location on St Marks Place in the East Village.Special Features:
- This restaurant worked forOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/19/2011This restaurant worked for us because we had 10 people and wanted to have sushi. Large groups and sushi restaurants downtown are hard to find. The service was attentive, the place and food were just ok. I'm not sure I would go back.Special Features:
- fun timeJulieDined on 1/22/2011fun college crowd kind of place. food was good, including basic sushi, noodles and apps. service was cheerful but forgetful. avoid the basement unless you're there for karaoke
- Food was good, service awfulOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/21/2011The food was quite tasty, however, we had to get up to get the waitress' attention roughly 4-5 times throughout the meal, very poor service. We went for lunch, so maybe they're more on their game at dinner time, but the lunch service was not good.
- Nice Place, there are manyBrunchGreatVIPDined on 1/19/2011Nice Place, there are many of the same types of restaurants on this block and this was was a good choice
- Food was pretty good & notkrisDined on 1/13/2011Food was pretty good & not very expensive. I always like to try new things & they had some unique sushi rolls which I enjoyed. We were seated in the back of the restaurant so we were able to have some privacy- not like most sushi restaraunts where they seat you right on top of each other! Also service was a little slower which was nice because you don't feel like you are being rushed out of the place. I read reviews about a great happy hour & that the bar scene was always a fun/ busy place to be. Went for dinner on a Thursday night at 8pm and the place was empty when we got there & when we left. Overall though good experience & would recommend to others for a low key relaxed dinner.Special Features:
- so soOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/13/2011the food was mediocre. the lo mein was good, the dumplings were gummy and the chicken teriyaki, while tasty was served whole and not cut. the vibe was a cool st marks vibe.
- The sushi was excellent andlovefoodDined on 1/2/2011The sushi was excellent and the waitress was quick and accomodating
- Had my 30th Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/20/2010Had my 30th Birthday dinner here...was a fantastic experience! Perfect for large groups! The food was amazing, the service was great...overall a great choice!Special Features: