201 Plaza Real
Boca Raton, FL 33432Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 5613000730
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday from 12:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Nightly from 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Justin Flit
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Small chefs table for 10, areas available for up to 60 people.
- Private Party Contact: Mike Bilton 5613000730
A word from Jazziz Nightlife
A 300 seat restaurant venue serving Contemporary American cuisine and presenting live, national jazz and pop recording artists. Upscale casual with comprehensive wine program and creative cocktail selections. The champagne/caviar bar and piano/cigar bar elevate and accent the guest experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Jazziz Nightlife - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Jazziz Nightlife reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (18)special occasion (14)hot spot (14)romantic (13)late-night find (13)good for groups (9)notable wine list (9)neighborhood gem (6)great for outdoor dining (2)fit for foodies (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Dinner, Music and DancingkarenDined on 8/23/2014This is a great spot for Great Music, Great Dancing and a Great dinner all at the same time. Lots of room, music volume was perfect for both dancing, but still being able to talk.Special Features:
- Great spot for date night...ibrake4peasantfoodDined on 8/16/2014I visited Jazziz with my fiance and another couple. We were looking for something a little different than the normal Boca haunts so we gave this place a try and we weren't disappointed. The music was great, the drinks were interesting and delicious and the food was better than we expected. My only two small complaints would be that the food came out way too fast. We had our appetizer before our drinks and dinner came hot on the heels of the apps almost like they were rushing us to finish up. Also the portions could have been a little bigger.Special Features:
- Great experience!kennatDined on 8/15/2014The server we had was just not very attentive... However, the server assistants who filled water glasses, cleared plates, etc. did a fantastic job. Overall, a WONDERFUL evening out. Eric and the Jazzers are an amazing band and the singer, Rita Wilborn, has a voice like Anita Baker, Ella Fitzgerald, and other wonderful jazz artists. She is a must see!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time and a great mealTommerDined on 8/1/2014Always a great meal and a great Time at Jazziz! Entertainment, food and service were perfect.Special Features:
- Great night outHockeyma74Dined on 7/26/2014If you are looking for drinks,dinner and dancing this is the place to be! The food was delicious (small menu) drinks were delecious and the live music was awesome bring your dancing shoes!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WoodsterDined on 7/11/2014My wife and I went there to celebrate our 34th wedding anniversary. The entertainment was Vegas level and the dinner was perfect. My wife had fish and I had filet steak. Also we had a pleasant surprise when we arrived before 7, meals were 25% off and all drinks were 50% off including the nice bottle of wine we ordered. I am already planning another visit soon. You will not be disappointed, arrive early to get good parking.Special Features:
- ECSTATICDined on 6/28/2014The entertainment is awesome. I truly LOVE the Final Countdown band.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMickyDined on 6/28/2014Service is great and the food is consistently wonderful. Once music starts you cannot converseSpecial Features:
- JuniorMarthaDined on 6/14/2014Excellent music, food, service, staff, location, etcSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Music and FoodNanetteDined on 6/7/2014Prices are high for the quantity of food but the quality of the food is awesome. The oysters and shrimp were served on crushed ice and very tasty; all of our ordered the Halibut and it was the best! We were fortunate to get a very attentive but not hovering server and we were well taken care of. The band was terrific! But $260 for 3 people is a bit much! New management company states they will be lowering prices; I hope the do but that they keep up the quality of the food!Special Features:
- Excellent Supper ClubAPWedDined on 6/7/2014Wonderful overall experience. Great dining experience complete with live jazz/blues music...romantic and fun. Second act at 10PM opens up dancing; energetic crowd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GemDHamFoodieDined on 5/30/2014I found this restaurant to be a real people pleaser. We arrived during a romantic, smooth performance. We stayed until the next performance- a band singing great hit from the 60s forward( the CLIQUE). My gosh- they can sing and perform every song imaginable. The food was great, we weren't rushed and the samples of a new cocktail was amazing. Would truly recommend for couples, and large groups wanting to have fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing SpecialdmcglamryVIPDined on 5/16/2014Food was OK. Service was OK. Band was OK. Nothing Special about the place.
- Maybe for night outlizjazzizDined on 5/11/2014The mother's day brunch was really basic like eating in an eatery. I will try again at night because I've been told the ambiance is festive and happy. Let's see. I'll get back with commentsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/2/2014Live music was great, not too loud we were a table of 4 and were right in front of the stage and could hear each other for conversation and of course could hear the music. Very nice night. Not cheap but worth it for us. about $300 for four, that's dinners and drinks so we are OK with it given how good the music was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 99 reviews are from the Jazziz Nightlife reviews archive.
- Jazziz hits the spotOutstandingDined on 4/23/2014Overall awesome. Great winelist, limited but excellent menu and great ambiance, worth a regular visitSpecial Features:
- Music, Food and FriendsOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/22/2014This is a wonderful Jazz Club and there are several ways to enjoy it. We have to support the arts so being too cheap will not help out the future of this establishment. Dinner and a show without a cover is one way to enjoy but just be aware that a $24 hamburger with fries is taking into account that you are hearing music which is ok because the food is good and so it the hand picked music. Next is wanting to hear the music but not eating, they have a wonderful bar and if you are seated accordingly you can also see the entertainment. They have some very top names with some very top dollars to see them but keep in mind there are always options. Highly recommend this placeSpecial Features:
- Great Fun at Jazzizinvitingu2VIPDined on 4/5/2014First band was fantastic - straight jazz like from New Orleans - 2nd Band - lead singer not so great! She was not at all like the band you had a few weeks ago. I think the service as better last time - they forgot our appetizer.Special Features:
- 2nd Time!AlbertVIPDined on 4/4/20141st time Saturday 3/29 went just for drinks and the live music which was SUPER FUN! The band, Visions, was high energy and just great fun. On the break they had a trombone player that accompanied the DJ, what a treat. We all LOVED IT. Went back for dinner the following Friday, the food was delicious accompanied with music by Franklin Richard made it for a truly enjoyable dinning experience. We started with heirloom tomato salad, moved to the entrée the handcrafted fettuccini Bolognese and finished with a delicious desert. Everything was great. the late band for that evening, although different style of music didn't match the vocal, energy of the previous weekend band, the Visions. Will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- eat firstfoodieDined on 4/3/2014food is mediocre at best and way overpriced. drinks overpriced. If you like the music then reasonable to go
- What a Surprise!RestaurantNerdVIPDined on 3/29/2014Never been here before. We just wanted to hear some music and have a bite to eat but didn't a great meal ( steakhouse quality) and 2 great bands. Try the brussel sprouts! Service great also. After dinner, the tables were moved and the place turned into an adult night club. Lots of fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved The Nightlife!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/28/2014We really enjoyed this elegant local musical gem. The drinks, bar menu and service were great. Alan was our server and he was great as well. We will be regulars at Jazziz for sure!Special Features:
- Had a great night! I lovedmrsm09Dined on 3/22/2014Had a great night! I loved the wine, the food was delicious, the live music was lovely, the outdoor lounge was comfortable and lively. Overall it was a very enjoyable evening. It was our first time there and will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Loud, Too ExpensiveJRBocaVIPDined on 3/20/2014The place has simply gotten too loud to the point to where you can't even hear yourself talk. Also, food prices have even out paced Mizner area food prices. About the only reason I'd go back would be now for a specific concert event which is sad as I wanted a place to go and have a few drinks after work.Special Features:
- disappointedDaneDined on 3/20/2014Found Jazziz advertising dinner and live music. Waste of a nice venue! The food was at best average. Red snapper was bland and the side of brussels sprouts was over charred and dripping in a greasy sauce. The bread was really good, the day before. The server was pleasant when he came by but forgetful , slow and seemed half into the job. Example; took away appetizers and silverware and never replaced silverware. Found a fruit fly in the ladies wine and took 10 minutes to get a new glass and then they charged us for both...it was THEIR fruit fly! There are too many choices in Boca and I would not give this one another chance. The "live music"...a lady signing Karaoke. And poorly at that. Forgot words in the middle of songs and just stopped!
- Took it all inOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014My husband and I selected Jazziz for dinning to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary. We were pleased with our selection. This atmosphere was mellow and the music was great. Nickki and JD were awesome. I suggest if you decide to go to Jazziz, make a reservation through Open Table. Our seating was amazing. We had a good view of the stage area. Our service was excellent. All of this made the night exciting with my very best friend and love of my life.Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2014We went for the music and ambience and loved the food and wine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really enjoyed the food andBonnieDined on 3/15/2014Really enjoyed the food and the ambience. A little noisy for conversation but fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique Florida experienceSharartVIPDined on 3/8/2014Wonderful menu, service training needed at this gorgeous venue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, but slow service,bocabrandyDined on 2/28/2014It was difficult not to give this restaurant a great review, after our second visit. The food itself was terrific, but we were put off by having to find our server whenever we needed him - even to get the bill and make our credit card payment - we noted this to the staff out front, and were told he was one of their best - I assume he was having an off night, but it was our "on night" so not the best. We were introducing friends to Jazziz and while they raved over the food, they were also put off by the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Live JazzOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/25/2014Although the music was a little bit loud for us, we would definately go again. The chicken was on a bed of toasted brussel sprouts, sweet potatoe puree and some other items and it was amazingly good. The waittress was very attentive and made us feel like we were her only table. The music was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible serviceDisappointedDined on 2/22/2014Too many service issues to list from bartender to server. Extremely poor attitude no desire to even make sure drinks are full. Complaints from every table around. Music was good and food was good. But no desire to ever return. So many good choices in Mizner this restaurant was an absolute disappointment.Special Features:
- The music and the management ROCK!FoodLover13Dined on 2/22/2014This was our second visit to Jazziz, and I have to say that if you are at all dissatisfied with anything, let the management know. This management team strives to make your visit the most enjoyable it can be, and they succeed! From crowd control to service to making sure you enjoyed your food, they aim to make your experience an enjoyable one. Try this place, but I recommend making reservations (on open table, of course) and checking their website for up to date information on the entertainment that evening. It always changes and you can see various acts all in one evening. Great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed feelingsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/22/2014Some of the food was very good and some terrible!! The service was horrible! Our waiter told us he had a big party in back and as much as I understand that I'm still a paying customer and deserve service as well. Waiting 30 minutes to get the check and another 30 for him to ring up the cc is unacceptable. The band was great and if you're looking for something different for date night it's great. However you are paying 5star prices because of the show but the food and service is the farthest thing from five star!
- Surprise in BocaAshawVIPDined on 2/22/2014Food was better than expected; music was not jazz as expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's getting better and betterDisappointedVIPDined on 2/15/2014The 2 bands are great,the risotto was excellent ,the salads are great especially wen you add the chicken!!!,the steak look good and so did the salmo ,on the desserts the best was the Charlotte cake!!!come eat dance and sweat,I love this place,also they have a sushi menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AND disappointinghiggins11Dined on 2/11/2014Jazziz was an interesting find. Greeting was warm, decor was great and the music was wonderful. Our meal left a bit to be desired for the price due to the less than adequate service. Hopefully this was a "one off" and not standard procedure.Special Features:
- SOMETHING TO IMPROVEJHOWARD29Dined on 2/8/2014WE SAT AT A BOOTH CLOSE TOT HE BAR AREA INSIDE, AND WE WERE KINDA BOTHERED BY THE CIGARETTE SMOKE THAT LINGERED FROM THE OUTSIDE BAR INTO THE DINING AREA. THE MANAGER WAS NICE ENOUGH TO COME OVER TO OUR TABLE AND APOLOGIZE AND DID COMPENSATE OUR CHECK. I WOULD NOT SIT THERE AGAIN AS IT KINDA BOTHERED US WHILE WE WERE EATING.Special Features:
- The food is excellent andDavidDined on 2/7/2014The food is excellent and well presented. The offerings on the menu are varied, innovative and changing. the ambiance is wonderful. you have your dinner with live music to dine by and later in the evening they have bands with dancing. this is the place to go for a fun evening out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were very disappointedrr24VIPDined on 2/1/2014We were very disappointed mainly with service. Could be a great venue but employees need better training .