201 Plaza Real
Boca Raton, FL 33432Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 5613000730
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday from 12:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Nightly from 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Justin Flit
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Small chefs table for 10, areas available for up to 60 people.
- Private Party Contact: Mike Bilton 5613000730
A word from Jazziz Nightlife
A 300 seat restaurant venue serving Contemporary American cuisine and presenting live, national jazz and pop recording artists. Upscale casual with comprehensive wine program and creative cocktail selections. The champagne/caviar bar and piano/cigar bar elevate and accent the guest experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Jazziz Nightlife - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Jazziz Nightlife reviews from OpenTable diners
29 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (21)vibrant bar scene (19)special occasion (18)good for groups (15)late-night find (13)neighborhood gem (12)romantic (10)notable wine list (9)fit for foodies (4)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- HAT2DINETHEREOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/26/2014Our waitress was afford! Saw her only once or twice and we were there for 2 hours. She also told us, we had to pay 10.00 per glass for champagne. Once I asked the waiter Pierre, he took very good care of us. So sorry I cant remember our waitress name, that the impression, she left on us!!Special Features:
- Excellent Food & EntertainmentStiggVIPDined on 10/25/2014The menu selection is not huge but what they do have is great food and always fantastic music that gets the crowd going. I have seen many shows here and not one disappointment. Shows I thought would be average were a ten. Go see Jamal at the bar and ask him to mix his special Pico De Pino vodka drink. I had Caesar Salad and Salmon. Salmon was cooked perfect and it was a great cut. Only thing is it needed a side dish as Buk Choy is not really a side to me that it came with. My wife had the burger which is really good and the fries crispy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/25/2014What a cool place. The band was great. It was fun to do something different and had an awesome time. The food was decent. And the best surprise was that when got our bill, the drinks and food were discounted because we had arrived during happy hour which is from 4 to 7pm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jazziz is Great!gdburchDined on 10/11/2014Saturday night out with friends. Great music, great food, great drinks, great service, LOADS of FUN! We love Jazziz.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014I am not a person who goes out a lot. I was very satisfied with my visit. The band rock , the crowd was great. I will definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go for the music, not for the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014The ladies ordered the lamb chops entree and sent them back. They were smaller than what could be considered an appetizer, four pieces with the meat about the size of a silver dollar and almost as thin as a newspaper. They went with the halibut instead and that was OK, but very firm. The men went with the skirt steak and filet mignon. These were very good, although a bit undercooked. For entrees in the $28 - $36 range you certainly expect better. We were not charged for the lamb. The live music was great. Started with Jazz, then went with a great mix of today's pop and latin music. The crowd was as into it as we were. A lot of dancing. At times, there was no room on the dance area - very crowded. But definitively a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Live Music with Dinner!DaveRVIPDined on 9/19/2014Music was first rate - food was great! Definitely worth a visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Detroit Int'national Jazz fanMonkDined on 9/19/2014VERY NICE!!!, The highlight of my vacation. I was a past subscription holder of the Jazziz mag. (1999). I resubscribed during my vacation at the Mizner Pl. I would highly recommend a look-see. One small complaint I requested a t-shirt like the one that is available online for $20..00 and I received a less desirable t-shirt. If anyone can fix this, I thank you in advance. Fred HeardSpecial Features:
- Very enjoyable experienceMFoyVIPDined on 9/13/2014Menu limited, but we both enjoyed what we got very much. Drinks were fantastic...well made. Very fun atmosphere. Definitely give this place a try!Special Features:
- Fun timeRSBKFVIPDined on 9/12/2014Enjoyed it-fun. Wanted to dance w decent food. Look, it’s not gourmet. 1/2 price wine list which is still insane, seriously insane & only a few mature enough to drink now. Nonetheless, service was great, 2nd band came on and killed it - fun. Empty around 8, started to get busy around 10. Very limited dancing space. To many smaller tables way too close to stage. It’s uncomfortable for the people at the tables and the couples dancing. The two of us sat in a booth big enough for 6 or 8, but was ok. Appetizers are good, entrée, eh, but food was only part of why we went. A fun night. Curious as to how I’ll be treated (per other reviews) when I go to see a headliner. Hope owners and management read these reviews so they can adjust.Special Features:
- First ImpressionJust4MeDined on 9/4/2014First and Last time at Jazziz. Great food and music!!The service could be 100% better. When going to any restaurant, I love the greeting at the door, to make me feel welcomed. And that I picked the right restaurant to spend my hard earned money. Didn't feel welcome at all. We had a reservation. Instead of "Thanking us for choosing the restaurant, the hostess made sure to tell us we were late for the reservation(as if we didn't already know that) and told us they wouldn't hold the reservation past 15minutes.( I was aware of this as well). I think it was her delivery of the information I wasn't pleased with. Was expecting top notch service from a restaurant of high stature. It was very mediocre.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in BocaLuvmusicDined on 8/30/2014Great find. Talent was the best. Made a great first date experience.Special Features:
- Dinner, Music and DancingkarenDined on 8/23/2014This is a great spot for Great Music, Great Dancing and a Great dinner all at the same time. Lots of room, music volume was perfect for both dancing, but still being able to talk.Special Features:
- Great spot for date night...ibrake4peasantfoodDined on 8/16/2014I visited Jazziz with my fiance and another couple. We were looking for something a little different than the normal Boca haunts so we gave this place a try and we weren't disappointed. The music was great, the drinks were interesting and delicious and the food was better than we expected. My only two small complaints would be that the food came out way too fast. We had our appetizer before our drinks and dinner came hot on the heels of the apps almost like they were rushing us to finish up. Also the portions could have been a little bigger.Special Features:
- Great experience!kennatDined on 8/15/2014The server we had was just not very attentive... However, the server assistants who filled water glasses, cleared plates, etc. did a fantastic job. Overall, a WONDERFUL evening out. Eric and the Jazzers are an amazing band and the singer, Rita Wilborn, has a voice like Anita Baker, Ella Fitzgerald, and other wonderful jazz artists. She is a must see!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time and a great mealTommerDined on 8/1/2014Always a great meal and a great Time at Jazziz! Entertainment, food and service were perfect.Special Features:
- Great night outHockeyma74Dined on 7/26/2014If you are looking for drinks,dinner and dancing this is the place to be! The food was delicious (small menu) drinks were delecious and the live music was awesome bring your dancing shoes!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food Accommodating WaiterLArtystVIPDined on 7/26/2014We arrived about five. Empty. They seated us immediately. We have a strict no salt diet and the waiter, I believe Jose was his name, was amazing with his service. The steamed fish and vegetables were perfect. The humus to start was delicious and the wine delicious and half price that early. The music was lovely and a special treat.Special Features:
- WoodsterDined on 7/11/2014My wife and I went there to celebrate our 34th wedding anniversary. The entertainment was Vegas level and the dinner was perfect. My wife had fish and I had filet steak. Also we had a pleasant surprise when we arrived before 7, meals were 25% off and all drinks were 50% off including the nice bottle of wine we ordered. I am already planning another visit soon. You will not be disappointed, arrive early to get good parking.Special Features:
- The following 108 reviews are from the Jazziz Nightlife reviews archive.
- ECSTATICDined on 6/28/2014The entertainment is awesome. I truly LOVE the Final Countdown band.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMickyDined on 6/28/2014Service is great and the food is consistently wonderful. Once music starts you cannot converseSpecial Features:
- JuniorMarthaDined on 6/14/2014Excellent music, food, service, staff, location, etcSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Music and FoodNanetteVIPDined on 6/7/2014Prices are high for the quantity of food but the quality of the food is awesome. The oysters and shrimp were served on crushed ice and very tasty; all of our ordered the Halibut and it was the best! We were fortunate to get a very attentive but not hovering server and we were well taken care of. The band was terrific! But $260 for 3 people is a bit much! New management company states they will be lowering prices; I hope the do but that they keep up the quality of the food!Special Features:
- Excellent Supper ClubAPWedDined on 6/7/2014Wonderful overall experience. Great dining experience complete with live jazz/blues music...romantic and fun. Second act at 10PM opens up dancing; energetic crowd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GemDHamFoodieDined on 5/30/2014I found this restaurant to be a real people pleaser. We arrived during a romantic, smooth performance. We stayed until the next performance- a band singing great hit from the 60s forward( the CLIQUE). My gosh- they can sing and perform every song imaginable. The food was great, we weren't rushed and the samples of a new cocktail was amazing. Would truly recommend for couples, and large groups wanting to have fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing SpecialdmcglamryVIPDined on 5/16/2014Food was OK. Service was OK. Band was OK. Nothing Special about the place.
- Maybe for night outlizjazzizDined on 5/11/2014The mother's day brunch was really basic like eating in an eatery. I will try again at night because I've been told the ambiance is festive and happy. Let's see. I'll get back with commentsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/2/2014Live music was great, not too loud we were a table of 4 and were right in front of the stage and could hear each other for conversation and of course could hear the music. Very nice night. Not cheap but worth it for us. about $300 for four, that's dinners and drinks so we are OK with it given how good the music was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jazziz hits the spotOutstandingDined on 4/23/2014Overall awesome. Great winelist, limited but excellent menu and great ambiance, worth a regular visitSpecial Features:
- Music, Food and FriendsOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/22/2014This is a wonderful Jazz Club and there are several ways to enjoy it. We have to support the arts so being too cheap will not help out the future of this establishment. Dinner and a show without a cover is one way to enjoy but just be aware that a $24 hamburger with fries is taking into account that you are hearing music which is ok because the food is good and so it the hand picked music. Next is wanting to hear the music but not eating, they have a wonderful bar and if you are seated accordingly you can also see the entertainment. They have some very top names with some very top dollars to see them but keep in mind there are always options. Highly recommend this placeSpecial Features:
- Great Fun at Jazzizinvitingu2VIPDined on 4/5/2014First band was fantastic - straight jazz like from New Orleans - 2nd Band - lead singer not so great! She was not at all like the band you had a few weeks ago. I think the service as better last time - they forgot our appetizer.Special Features:
- 2nd Time!AlbertVIPDined on 4/4/20141st time Saturday 3/29 went just for drinks and the live music which was SUPER FUN! The band, Visions, was high energy and just great fun. On the break they had a trombone player that accompanied the DJ, what a treat. We all LOVED IT. Went back for dinner the following Friday, the food was delicious accompanied with music by Franklin Richard made it for a truly enjoyable dinning experience. We started with heirloom tomato salad, moved to the entrée the handcrafted fettuccini Bolognese and finished with a delicious desert. Everything was great. the late band for that evening, although different style of music didn't match the vocal, energy of the previous weekend band, the Visions. Will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- eat firstfoodieDined on 4/3/2014food is mediocre at best and way overpriced. drinks overpriced. If you like the music then reasonable to go
- What a Surprise!RestaurantNerdVIPDined on 3/29/2014Never been here before. We just wanted to hear some music and have a bite to eat but didn't a great meal ( steakhouse quality) and 2 great bands. Try the brussel sprouts! Service great also. After dinner, the tables were moved and the place turned into an adult night club. Lots of fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved The Nightlife!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/28/2014We really enjoyed this elegant local musical gem. The drinks, bar menu and service were great. Alan was our server and he was great as well. We will be regulars at Jazziz for sure!Special Features:
- Had a great night! I lovedmrsm09Dined on 3/22/2014Had a great night! I loved the wine, the food was delicious, the live music was lovely, the outdoor lounge was comfortable and lively. Overall it was a very enjoyable evening. It was our first time there and will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Loud, Too ExpensiveJRBocaVIPDined on 3/20/2014The place has simply gotten too loud to the point to where you can't even hear yourself talk. Also, food prices have even out paced Mizner area food prices. About the only reason I'd go back would be now for a specific concert event which is sad as I wanted a place to go and have a few drinks after work.Special Features:
- disappointedDaneDined on 3/20/2014Found Jazziz advertising dinner and live music. Waste of a nice venue! The food was at best average. Red snapper was bland and the side of brussels sprouts was over charred and dripping in a greasy sauce. The bread was really good, the day before. The server was pleasant when he came by but forgetful , slow and seemed half into the job. Example; took away appetizers and silverware and never replaced silverware. Found a fruit fly in the ladies wine and took 10 minutes to get a new glass and then they charged us for both...it was THEIR fruit fly! There are too many choices in Boca and I would not give this one another chance. The "live music"...a lady signing Karaoke. And poorly at that. Forgot words in the middle of songs and just stopped!
- Took it all inOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014My husband and I selected Jazziz for dinning to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary. We were pleased with our selection. This atmosphere was mellow and the music was great. Nickki and JD were awesome. I suggest if you decide to go to Jazziz, make a reservation through Open Table. Our seating was amazing. We had a good view of the stage area. Our service was excellent. All of this made the night exciting with my very best friend and love of my life.Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2014We went for the music and ambience and loved the food and wine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.