Jazmoz Bourbon Street Cafe - OKC Bricktown
100 East California
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Jazmoz Bourbon Street Cafe - OKC Bricktown
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bourbonstreetcafe.com/
- Phone: 405-232-6666x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday, 11:00am - 2:00pm. Lunch: Monday - Saturday, 11:00am - 4:00pm. Dinner: Sunday - Thursday, 11:00am - 10:00am. Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Cajun
- Executive Chef: Ric Mehl
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Gwen Copeland 4052326666x
- Entertainment: Blues, Jazz. Live music Thursday - Sunday evenings.
A word from Jazmoz Bourbon Street Cafe - OKC Bricktown
Jazmoz Bourbon Street Café - brings you the flare and fashion of good old Nawlins style. With fine meal and nightly entertainment. Jazmoz has a fine bar with all the popular liquors, wines, domestic and imported beers. Come and enjoy our New Orleans Mardi Gras atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Jazmoz Bourbon Street Cafe - OKC Bricktown - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Jazmoz Bourbon Street Cafe - OKC Bricktown reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (37)good for groups (33)special occasion (33)romantic (21)scenic view (18)hot spot (14)fit for foodies (13)great for brunch (11)neighborhood gem (10)great for lunch (9)vibrant bar scene (8)kid-friendly (8)late-night find (7)notable wine list (4)Show More
- Good food, service needs help.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014The food was fantastic. Our server did not put our appetizer order in until after we got our main dish. She got our drink order wrong and gave us the wrong ticket. The atmosphere was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will Not Be BackDisappointingVIPDined on 9/14/2014Despite all the positive ratings for this restaurant, we were terribly disappointed with the entire experience. The server was focused on speed not proper pacing with each course being delivered well before the previous one was consumed. This required our main course to be "nuked" into oblivion. the asparagus was inedible; the post-nuked blackened tilapia had a rubbery consistency. My wife's shrimp dish was the only food served to us that had any flavor to it. The manager spoke to us but made no effort to apologize or reduce the bill. He was clueless as to any problem. We told him that we chose this restaurant based on the high AAA recommendation - he had never heard of AAA! All in all a very unpleasant visit.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014By Tanner remembering me was very impressive. I wish I knew his last name, he only stated Tanner. I missed my good friend Chris, he was off that day Sunday Sept 7,2014, He always has taken good care of me when I come in. I will return for sure. The Pork Chops are to "DIE" for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SeatingMusicLoverDined on 9/5/2014I reserved a table with reference that I was there for the entertainment. We were placed in an area away from the musician. We could not see him and could barely hear. We asked to be moved and they agreed. We were seated later outside. It began to rain and because of a faulty rain gutter I was soakedSpecial Features:
- A great eveningDanielleDined on 8/29/2014We celebrated an engagement party with several friends. Reservations were easy to make. Staff very helpful and made every accommodation we asked for. Food was amazing. Drink menu was great as well. Definitely will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night out with spouseAngie2014Dined on 8/29/2014Food was good but my Husbands said his crawfish was just ok. I had the grilled pork chop and it was very juicy and I enjoyed it very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foos is great!!jess07Dined on 8/23/2014Great service and the food is delicious! Next time ill be sure to ask for a table outside by the river it looked soo nice out there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and location!colonial815Dined on 8/15/2014Location was ideal and the food was awesome! It would be nice if there were a few more menu options and our server seemed very overwhelmed, but all in all I'm looking forward to a second visit.Special Features:
- AWESOME!CubetteDined on 8/10/2014We have dined here on several occasions and the food is always terrific. I had the alligator bites and as an entree the Satchmo's Salmon. It was awesome! My husband had the crab cake and the seafood sauté . The service was superior. We highly recommend this restaurant in Bricktown.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodSmileyDined on 8/9/2014Food was fabulous. Only disappointed in being seated outside when it was very humid and uncomfortable. We had a reservation, but the only table open when we arrived was outside. What's the point in making a reservation?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!SpoiltDined on 8/9/2014The food was great. Table was ready and we were in and out to our concert on time!Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014The food was very good. Unfortunately I couldn't tell you much about the restaurant. We were sat in the bar at the corner where every waitstaff brought food & drinks and no they were not busy at all. The bartender was our waiter so he was doing double duty. He did the best he could but you could tell he was stressed.
- Loud and Lively AtmosphereFantasticDined on 8/2/2014We were with a group of 7 friends who wanted to just sit drink eat and visit we were loud bit in a room that no one seemed bothered by us we had great food and great drinks was a great evening out in BricktownSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor steaksNatrayosDined on 8/2/2014Ordered 3 steaks, only one came out cooked right, brought back one steak and it was still Overcooked. They didn't even take them off our tab. Won't go there again unless it's only only for shrimp/apps and drinks zSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014Great food! Excellent service! Would definitely dine again!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sad at Bourbon Street CafeStacyLyons1Dined on 8/2/2014We were seated in front of the band. It was so loud we couldn't hear each other. It took ten minutes before anyone came over to get our drink orders. It was so loud that we could not hear our waitress. We asked to be moved and we were moved quickly. It took a while before we got our appetizer. The salsa had good flavor but was very watery. My husband got my steak and I got his. We had to change steaks. The bacon overpower the shrimp. All you could taste was the bacon. Took about ten minutes to get our dessert. Was very disappointed in our overall experience. Would not go back.
- Great time overallTWWOKCDined on 8/1/2014Had reservations for 8 on the patio. When I made reservations in the special request box I requested patio dining. It was my wifes birthday and we had our twin grandsons with us. Thought the patio would be perfect, and it was. The problems was my daughter and her family arrived first. She was told there were no reservations for the patio. She assured them that's that was the reservation that was made. After getting a manager involved the problem was resolved. The food was excellent, the service was OK. We had a great time and the grandsons loved watching the boats. Overall it was a great evening. I asked if we could bring a birthday cake with us, I was told we could but would be charged a $15.00 "cake fee" Really? We'll probably be back.Special Features:
- Great all aroundDindin405Dined on 7/25/2014For starters, we were 15minutes late and they still set us immediately. Ordering was fast and painless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A pleasant timeHulkfan1Dined on 7/14/2014I recently took my wife and our son to Jazmoz to celebrate our tenth anniversary. We had a great time, everything starting with the greeting and ending with our checkout was excellent. The food was amazing! I have no reservations of recommending this location to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love this placeanitaDined on 7/11/2014My husband and I really like this place .... great for just casual lunch and also a romantic dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AviddinerDined on 7/11/2014Not a place to go when you are on a schedule. My wife, children, and I enjoy Charbroiled Oysters so I decided to take my little family to Jazmoz on our anniversary. Took some time to recieve service throughout the meal (not many patrons). One hour and fifteen minutes from the time we ordered our food until we finished eating and still had to sit for an additional fifteen minutes when I flagged down the door greeter and asked for a ticket (of which took another fifteen minutes to recieve). I am a firm believer in leaving a 15% or better tip (left $15) even though the service was very lacking. Management was not seen. Charbroiled Oysters were great.Special Features:
- Jazmoz Bourbon Street CafebinnersDined on 7/5/2014Excellent place to meet friends and family for some great live music and quality New Orleans style food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tummy for my tummy!FoodieDined on 6/28/2014So I've always gone here for dinner but decided to go for Sunday brunch. This was the best decision I could've ever made. I ordered the eggs Napoleon and it was cooked to perfection! It was a crabcake topped with 2 poached eggs and andouille sausage served on buttered toast with beurre blanc sauce sided with homemade red potatoes! Best dish hands down!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have time limits?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014I made a reservation for my birthday for 6. EE arrived early our table was ready even though all the party wasnt there. So, the part of the party that was there, went ahead to be seated. When other people came to join my party, they were left waiting in the lobby for over 10 minutes. Close to the end of our meal, our waitress came and asked us how much longer we were going to be because they need to use the table for another reservation. That was completely rude and inappropriate. No where on the reservations did it say you have a two hour limit. That rule didnt apply for the other party that was seated before us in the same area. I was highly disappointed.
- Good timeslenaloveDined on 6/7/2014I had brunch with some of my friends and we really enjoyed the food and service. I think I speak for the group when I say that we all enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service, Horrible FoodBlackcloudDined on 6/6/2014Our server was outstanding, one of the best we have ever had anywhere! The ambiance was wonderful by the "river" and even the appetizers were delicious. My only complaint and I am not trying hard to find one was the main course. I had a steak cooked rare, the steak came the way I wanted it, warm on the outside, and a little chilly on the inside. However it had "ZERO" flavor! I rarely salt anything and I loath A1 Steak sauce on a good steak. There was not enough of either on the table to give the steak any flavor at all. My wife had Talapia, it too was atrocious. The sides were good, not great but good. Great place for appetizers, drinks with friends, and ambiance though.Special Features:
- Great place to eat, poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/1/2014I have been here to Jazmoz Bourbon Street Cafe at least 10 times and I have never had a bad experience with their food or service until this last visit. After being seated for about 5 minute someone finally came around and asked if we had been helped with drinks and I said not yet, approximately 5 minutes later, still no drink order, the manager walked by and asked if we had been helped, and again I said no. 2 minutes later I finally had a waitress take our drink order when we placed our food order. (Yes, I had time to figure out what I wanted) then we didn't get everything we ordered and it took 8 minutes before the waitress came around for me to tell her. The meal was excellent as always, but the service needs a boost before I come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All goodUnderparDined on 5/31/2014I had the black magic catfish it was very good along with the flavorful dirty rice. The service was a little slow on drinks but the waitress was outstanding. There were 4 of us in our group and all were happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 354 reviews are from the Jazmoz Bourbon Street Cafe - OKC Bricktown reviews archive.
- Night Outnight2doOverDined on 5/24/2014My wife wanted to go to Bourbon Street Café for her birthday so I made a reservation for 6pm. Our party contained 4. When we arrived there were two women at the front desk. One was on the phone and was being very rude to customers and to her co-workers. The other woman just said to follow her. We were sat in the bar. This is not a bad seat if you want to be surrounded by 30 other people standing around you while you are trying to carry on a conversation. There was hardly anyone else in the building, and that was the best available seat they had for us? The service in the bar area was very slow. This is normally a really good place to eat and hang out with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn't Disappoint!NyobiDined on 5/24/2014We took a group of about 13 there a couple of weeks ago and found the food plentiful and hot, the service attentive and efficient, and the prices more than reasonable. Can't find a reason why we won't go back in the future.Special Features:
- Will returnJollyGreenGiantDined on 5/19/2014Good food choices and a better-than-average selection of drinks. Everything out group had was reported as excellent in both taste and portion. Can set inside, or right on the canal. Little bit of something for everyone here. I would recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jazzluv2dineDined on 5/16/2014Waitress was awesome. Hostess was as friendly as a rock. Food good. Canal seating good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thunderlious!!!DakotaKidDined on 5/13/2014The food was great & the service was very attentive!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers day meal!swadebDined on 5/11/2014The food was over priced, and the portions were not big enough for the price.Special Features:
- Mother's DAyShannaDined on 5/11/2014We made reservations for Mother's Day, we were able to be seated immediately. The food was great, we sat outside on the patio. The server was very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service, lack thereofNewYears23Dined on 5/11/2014Never once did our waiter refill our glasses without us looking for him. He never removed any of the appetizer plates, once we got to the end of our meal for the check, it looked like we had all of the restaurants dirty dishes stacked in front of us and there was only 3 of us! On top of that, they weren't busy, when we flagged him down for water he was always right around the corner talking to the other waiter who also wasn't doing anything. Terrible service, great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was greatFoodDined on 5/10/2014Food was great, service was excellent, felt a little rushed, restaurant wasn't crazy busy, everything was served quickly, without time between appetizers and entrees. I am definitely coming back, didn't have room for 7 layer chocolate cake, but next time I will save roomSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerangsniperDined on 5/6/2014I arrived with my date and we were seated immediately. It was clean and the noise level was at a minimum. The server came to the table quickly and took our order. I would recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome place!!!smorriDined on 5/3/2014I always eat at Bourbon street when I'm in brick town. I don't go anywhere else. Excellent food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Kept Secret in OKCSouthernswangDined on 5/2/2014I had a great time!! The food was excellent as well as the service! The atmosphere of Jazmoz's is one of the best I've ever experienced! If you haven't been, please go and I promise you will not be disappointed!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.