Jazmine Thai Cuisine - Panama City Beach
2629 Thomas Drive
Panama City Beach, FL 32408Neighborhood:
Panama City Beach - Bay Point
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
Jazmine Thai Cuisine - Panama City Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://jazminethaipcb.com/
- Phone: 8502492010
- Hours of Operation:
Hours of Operation Lunch and Dinner. 11a.m.- 9.30p.m. daily. We close December 23-26, 2011. and January 1, 2012. Happy holidays.
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Thai
- Executive Chef: Eddy Kaewkham
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Jazmine Thai Cuisine - Panama City Beach
Sawaddee Ka. Welcome to the only upscale Thai restaurant in the beach area of Panama City. Jazmine Thai Cuisine offers authentic thai cuisine, along with fresh sushi selections and full bar. Dine in casually elegant setting at an affordable price. Your special meals made fresh to order, as hot as you can handle, no MSG. Try local favorites like Paad Thai, Tom Yum, and curry dishes. Lunch specials from 11a.m. to 3p.m.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Jazmine Thai Cuisine - Panama City Beach - Best Restaurants in Panama City Beach - Bay Point ›
Jazmine Thai Cuisine - Panama City Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (3)fit for foodies (2)good for groups (2)kid-friendly (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- So-soPattiLAVIPDined on 7/26/2014We have eaten at many Thai restaurants across the country. I would give this one a 5 in a 1-10 scale. Maybe it was an off night for the chef.Special Features:
- Food is expertly prepared but...Hansel62VIPDined on 6/10/2014While the food was very good and included some of the best sushi we've ever had, the server seemed a bit disorganized or slow. Overall a very nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 23 reviews are from the Jazmine Thai Cuisine - Panama City Beach reviews archive.
- Nice atmosphere!!ShopaholicVIPDined on 5/26/2014We came on a weekday for dinner so it wasn't busy. It was just my family of 6 and another table that had finished but yet the service was bad. Our server just walked past our table without getting our empty plates and beer bottle that we put at the end of the table to be picked up. He asked once if everything was ok and that was it. You would think since they weren't busy at all that the service would be superb but that wasn't the case here. The food was good though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luvtotrynewplacesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014I have only had thai food twice once in Miami. It was very very good!Special Features:
- Fantastic duckOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/12/2014I'm a pretty big fan of duck, but haven't had it at THAT many places. This duck was by far the highest quality, and by far the most perfectly cooked, crispy duck. The sauce that accompanied the duck was okay - I've had better - but overall the duck was fantastic. The appetizer combo (I forget the name) was also excellent. The wife liked the pad thai, I thought it had a weird taste. Overall, I would definitely recommend Jasmine Thai.I would recommend this to a friend.
- SushiTaternswtDined on 4/4/2014The sushi was very good. We had rainbow, Japanese bagel, BBQ eel, crunchy shrimp tempura rolls. We thought the California roll was just ok. The miso soup was flavorful - my 2 yr old turned it up....he said it was yum.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice experience at Jazminesav4lovDined on 4/1/2014Our party of four tried a calamari dish, a crispy duck and a soft shelled crab dish. All were really outstanding and the service was terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasedJimboDined on 2/28/2014Nice ambience, really good food, attentive service. The chicken padd thai was excellent, and the fried rice was good but nothing special -- I regret not ordering the curry instead but such is life. I recommend the tempura ice cream for dessert -- unique and delicious! All in all, a very enjoyable dinner.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ValentinesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014We had a great time the tuna appetizer was delicious and the volcano roll to die for. The crispy duck was delicious and tje lobster pad thai cant not fall behind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Thai ExperienceAnneDined on 2/14/2014We had a terrific evening! It was Valentine's Day and they were very busy, but we had great service. The food was delicious and very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Thai FoodMAL1953Dined on 2/14/2014The presentation is always very nice and the preparation is great. Always a lot of flavor. Was nice to find a gluten and dairy free dessert as well as desserts for those needing them are hard to come by when dining out. Made for a great Valentine's dinner! We would highly recommend checking Jazzmine's out.Special Features:
- My wife had an excellent currynoname1VIPDined on 11/18/2013My wife had an excellent curry and I had a very good Crispy Duck - a surprising gem, in off-season NW Florida.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable dinnerFlyerDined on 9/28/2013We had a wonderful time here. The waiter was very helpful. The food was well prepared and very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely foodJeremyDined on 9/23/2013Great food ! First time I've had a lightly fried sushi roll! Delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice atmosphere, friendlyBrianDined on 7/5/2013Nice atmosphere, friendly waiter, good drinks, delicious sushi!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Thai cusine in theFabEsquireVIPDined on 5/8/2013Excellent Thai cusine in the Panama City Beach area. Dished were prepared well and their taste was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Much Better than ExpectedOpenTable Diner Since 2001Dined on 4/4/2013Very, very good thai food. Though not exceptional - it is authentic and well presented. Much better than expected...Special Features:
- A great gem of a place - do go!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/2/2013One of the best restaurants we ate at in PCB. Fabulous food, attentive service, nice varied menu - something for everyone. Clean and classy. Don't miss this one on your trip - we loved it.Special Features:
- The tempura appetizer is wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/7/2012The tempura appetizer is wonderful as is the 3 Muskateers entree!! Great place...Enjoy!
- We loved Jazmine!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/7/2012Nice ambiance, quiet, seated in a cozy booth. Everything the four of us ordered was delicious. We would highly recommend, as I believe this is a hidden gem.Special Features:
- So/SoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012My food was good but my girlfriends lobster was overcooked to where it was rubbery. Sushi was great, get the Mt. Fugi roll. The waitress didnt know what the specials were and couldn't tell me about them. Not what I would expect from a restaurant where my bill was $75.
- Food was geat. The biggestOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/12/2011Food was geat. The biggest shrimp I've ever seen (Weight: U5) Flavorful and definitely delicious. Server did not seem that knowledgeable able the menu, made no recommendatios/suggestion, could not tell me the weight the shrimp. Restaurant does not accept AMEX.Special Features:
- This restaurant was such aMelBVIPDined on 7/18/2011This restaurant was such a pleasant surprise!! Wonderful, authentic Thai food. Ordering "Thai hot" here is the real deal. The Basil Rice and Red Curry were both outstanding. A very pleasant surprise to see Chang beer in addition to Singha (and lots of other choices) on the menu. While our server was not Thai, she had a real passion for the food and the culture. The owner and the chefs are all Thai and the food reflects that authenticity. The Buddhist monks blessed this restaurant at opening (how did they find Panama City Beach?) and the blessings show. We had seasoned diners and Thai newbies in our large group and everyone came away pleased with their experience. The prices are reasonable and groups are easily accommodated.Special Features:
- While the food was excellent,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/3/2011While the food was excellent, I wouldn't call this an "upscale" restaurant as I heard it was. The noise level was loud, partly due to the acoustics of the ceiling. Our waiter forgot to bring part of our order and remembered it about 15 minutes later, too late to enjoy with the rest of the meal. The decor was clean and very nice.
- delicious food -- great paadOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/16/2011delicious food -- great paad thai! service was good too! Definitely will visit again! Next time will try their sushi!Special Features: