12300 S Las Vegas Blvd
Henderson, NV 89044Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.themresort.com/
- Phone: 7027971400x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Asian
- Executive Chef: Seonkyoung Longest
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wine
A word from Jayde Fuzion
JAYDE FUZION, is a fresh, social, contemporary Asian restaurant. Led by Seonkyoung (Sun-Key-Young) Longest, the winner of Food Network’s Restaurant Express, Jayde Fuzion presents Longest’s concept of freshly prepared Japanese, Chinese and Korean small plates made with her signature Mississippi flair. Delivering a personal and creative take on Asian cuisine, the menu brings guests on a culinary journey with selections of dim sum, tempura, noodle dishes, fusion specialties and sushi, sashimi and nigiri items.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Jayde Fuzion - Best Restaurants in M Resort ›
Jayde Fuzion reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (35)special occasion (34)good for groups (27)neighborhood gem (27)scenic view (22)romantic (16)late-night find (8)hot spot (8)great for lunch (8)kid-friendly (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (4)great for outdoor dining (4)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Jayde Fusion a must !refinedtasterDined on 9/12/2014Ambiance very nice in the beautiful M casino . Unique food . Appetizers are small shared plates. Korean street tacos and duck sliders great ! I always get the whole fried snapper with chili sauce . So good .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not my thingfirsttime89Dined on 9/10/2014I had watched the show where this restaurant got its start. Was in Vegas for the first time so made reservations. Reservations were simple and accurate. Food was very tasteful but did not expect the"family" style dining experience the waiter referred to. The waiter was not the best and he put my credit card in his pocket... forgetting to give it back until i realized i didn't have it and had to ask for it. After speaking with the manager on this issue we left. All in all food great. Will not plan to eat there again. But great option for those staying at the M resort.Special Features:
- Interesting mixLVFoodieDined on 9/3/2014My husband and I went for a special occasion dinner. The service throughout was friendly and efficient. My husband ordered Cashew Chicken. They used thigh meat, and the meat was pink. We sent the dish back and they remade it with breast meat, which they got done through. I had the duck sliders, which were fabulous, and we shared a Korean Rice Bowl, which was also excellent.Special Features:
- kekaVIPDined on 8/25/2014sushi was fresh and yummy. artichoke salad needed more artichoke.Special Features:
- Great ambianceLKN4goodsushiDined on 8/22/2014Jayde Fusion provides a great ambiance for meal. Open line of site with a nice seating arrangement. Booths are available. We found the restaurant big and clean. The colors were pleasing and soothing. We elected to have the sushi. I must point out we did not sit at the sushi bar as we wanted something more intimate. We found the sushi marginal and not as fresh as we would like. One way I judge a sushi restaurant is by freshness, size, and variety. The piece size of sashimi was average, and the roll was on the small size. We each had 2 glasses of wine. Our bill was right at $100.00. With that I would not recommend this restaurant as you can get a fresher, bigger, with more variety, at half that price in Vegas at Tower Sushi or Sushi Fever.Special Features:
- Jayde FuzionmontyDined on 8/18/2014Once again we has a wonderful dining experience at Jayde Fuzion. The service was great and the food was outstanding. Doug was our server and he really made our visit memorable, one of the best waiters we've had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good as alwaysRomaInVegasDined on 8/9/2014Great food and service... a little noisy this visit... we sat at the elevated table next to the party room and there was a party going on at the time... it was a little noisy.. We had to ask to have the doors closed to their party, but it was still loud... Luckily they finished early and didn't linger long during dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingHuahineDined on 8/8/2014I ate here when it first opened and decided then not to return. Then I went to a wedding here and the lemon chicken was edible. So I gave it another try with a coupon. The cabbage salad was okay, the veggie tempura was not good (green beans and broccoli), and I guess I'm not a bibimbap person. Thank goodness the hot sauce was on the side. I will try the Happy Hour sometime, but none of these dishes was worth its cost--even with the discount--to me. Authentic dishes would be better than these modernized, fuzioned-to-death items. I can't eat $25 worth of sushi, so I won't be doing the AYCE either. The music alternates between fine and pounding headache producing. It's a very pretty room.Special Features:
- Give people a bit more time to eatRickDined on 8/7/2014Plates flying out at you the pressure to keep up with this form of service is not a winner. Good food bad presentationSpecial Features:
- DuffyDined on 8/7/2014we enjoy the food and surroundings the wait is very helpfulSpecial Features:
- Jayde Fuzion ExperienceFrencheeDined on 8/4/2014The food was delicious perfectly prepared. The atmosphere was pleasant. The menu is not obvious to first time visitor. The waiter is also a salesman not a culanary's advisor suggesting class of flavors. "Everything is very good" is not helpful.Special Features:
- Great ExperiencemontyDined on 7/30/2014We tried 9 things on the tasting menu...everything was awesome. The sushi was outstanding and everything was just plain good.Special Features:
- Great for dinnereatwellDined on 7/21/2014We were a party of four. We enjoyed 4 different types of sushi for appetizers. Our main courses were flavorful and beautifully plated. The servers were attentive, professional and personable. We'll dine there again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GembinvegasDined on 7/19/2014Nice find right under our nose. Food was wonderful. Found them when we went to the M for happy hour one night The aps were so good we wanted to go back and try their dinner menu. Nice menu with lots of choices. Everything we tried was excellent. Great service was the frosting. The only thing I don't like is it is in the M. Suppose to be a neighborhood casino. Don't see much of that. There is a billboard right done the 15 that says 30% off to Californians. When that went up is when we stopped going there. We only live 4 miles away. Bad mareketingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could of had five starsScubadyvDined on 7/17/2014When we arrived we sat at a table with the sun in our eyes. When we asked if they could lower the shade they said they couldn't because that is as far as it goes. So we sat there for another 20 minutes before the sunset was all the way down. We ordered Several orders of Sushi (not the all you can eat) we were disappointed to find that not one plate, side dish of any kind had some wasabi and ginger on it. For these prices would we have to ask for that? First time ever. Overall the service and food was excellent. Hopefully you will install some sort of shade because that is really annoying. And to include wasabi and ginger with sushi orders. Thank you.Special Features:
- Local favfrequentdinerVIPDined on 7/15/2014Passed this restaurant many times at M and finally decided to try it. We will be back. Great food - across different types of Asian cuisine. Loved the pot stickers - best I've had in years. And the pork bun rivaled some I've had in San Francisco. Singapore noodles were excellent - overall - the other plates good as well. And reasonably priced - nice setting - what is not to like! Nothing - I recommend it.
- LaMesaCarolDined on 7/14/2014Excellent Korean street tacos as an appetizer. I had the honey walnut prawns which were huge & they gave you 6 of them. There was a sauce with lemon in it. Paired with the honey walnut it was absolutely wonderful. My husband had the cashew chicken & loved it. I had white rice & my husband has fried rice. The portion sizes were quite large. The only minor negative is that my husband doesn't like shellfish & there was shrimp in the fried rice. He just picked them out. They were quite tasty but I couldn't eat more than a couple. I would definitely go there to eat again when we're in LV.Special Features:
- They Rely On Their AdvertisementNeverAgainDined on 6/29/2014First of all everywhere you look there are adds,bill boards and media advertising their $24.95 all you can eat sushi and complimentary sake. My wife and I love them both and decided to give it a try for our 41st Anniversery . We made reservations for 5:30. We were excited and arrived early. The female who greeted us advised that they don't take reservations for the sushi special,this was not explained before on the phone and their were others there who arrived who were told the same thing. We were told as others there was a waiting list of up too an hour or more. This forced us to eat in the regular dining area which displays a more pricy menu. This is false advertisement and not fare. We will let everyone we know about this .
- georgeDined on 6/28/2014our waiter and other help were excellent, suggested/recommended food selections, not pushy at all. Our order came quick and the food was delicious. The restaurant has a very nice ambiance, it's a good blend of contemporary asian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sammiamDined on 6/21/2014Do not eat here!!!! We live in Las Vegas and are always up to trying new restaurants but this place was a big let down. The servers all dressed like bus boys and ours was very slow. We were seated by the open kitchen and noticed several dishes being sent back. We shared a soup as appetizer and it was very oily. My pad thai was unedible. I would not recommend this place to anyone that enjoys good food.
- Great food mediocre serviceMattDined on 6/21/2014The m girl roll is great. Also had Korean tacos, lettuce wraps.. Also great. Surf n turf roll was average. Banana egg rolls for dessert also great. Service was slow. Hard to order more if we had wanted to. Drinks went dry before we had to track someone down..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Review of Jayde FuzionluvasianfoodDined on 6/21/2014The food and service were amazing! Being Asian, I have eaten at numerous Asian restaurants as well as having a mom who is a great cook. Jayde Fuzion has the best Asian food ever - would go there again in a heartbeat! The decor was also tasteful and vibrant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time, not to be the last!DobbyDooDined on 6/20/2014Had a great experience at this venue. Food was wonderful with many different flavors. Service was outstanding. Was worried that it would be too small of portions and no flavor. Exceeded our expectations.Special Features:
- A Must try restaurantVegasgalsDined on 6/20/2014We so enjoyed the tapas selections, they were creative and tasty and the chef was very accommodating for special orders.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vivalavidaVIPDined on 6/17/2014Second time at this restaurant. Cuisine is still terrific, but the waitressing was not as good as before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fuzion worksJerryDined on 6/15/2014The food at this restaurant is outstanding. Easy to share family style of order individual meals. The original head chef won the opportunity to open the restaurant at the M Resort after winning the show Restaurant Express on the Food Network. Fuzion is Japanese, Chinese and Thai. Everything we had, including the desert donuts was fabulous. Service was a little off in follow up but the order came out very fast and was piping hot.Special Features:
- Great PlaceJimDVIPDined on 6/15/2014Food was great. I'm glad I tried this place. I will definitely return.Special Features:
- Jayde Fuzion is OK but not great.hmchefdocDined on 6/15/2014The service here is great but we were somewhat disappointed with the food. We went there for dinner, not for their sushi bar which was packed. The menu has unique dishes that are served in the sharing fashion. The waitstaff were very knowledgeable and explained the dishes and sauces very well. We tried the egg rolls, kobie ribs, rock lobster and the beef and broccoli. The egg rolls were "stuffed" with a ground up mixture of pork and vegs, the ribs were tough and the beef with chinese broccoli, while tender, tasted like it was heavily floured. I think this is the first Asian restaurant I have ever been to that did not serve rice with their beef and broccoli. Experience was an "ok we tried it", back to PF Changs.Special Features:
- All you can eat sushiOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/15/2014We went specifically for all you can eat sushi which is their new deal. We were seated then they proceeded to tell us all you can eat was only at the bar and that will be another hour wait minimum. I did call the hotel prior to booking on table seat to ask if it was offered on Father's Day and no one mentioned all u can eat sushi was only at the sushi bar during our 15 min conversation nor does it say on any of the signs. Also the menu is very limited. Although after we were seated our experience was amazing and I would return for other menu items, but probably not all you can eat sushi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vivalavidaVIPDined on 6/14/2014The cuisine and the gastronomic experience at this restaurant is out of this world! I did not try their Sushi bar yet. Their appetizers, entrees and deserts were heavenly. Everything was 5 including their terrific waiters. It is very rare for me to give a 5 to a restaurant.Special Features:
- Very good foodPnstrpeDined on 6/14/2014The service was very good and the food was very good also.Special Features:
- crampadaveDined on 6/13/2014Food and service were excellent. Price was not outrageous. However, we were seated near the kitchen and it was noisy. Overall a very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sushiGreatFindVIPDined on 6/12/2014Great sushi... they now have an all you can eat option Sunday through Thursdays.Special Features:
- DisappointingFoodie0316Dined on 6/9/2014My wife and I were looking forward to eating at Jayde Fuzion ever since we watched Restaurant Express. However, we were disppointed with the food. We tried the Poki, Tacos, Cucumber Salad, KimChi Fried Rice and Crispy Chicken. Of all the Poki was the best. Everything was okay but none were outstanding. We learned that the winner of the Restaurant Express was only involved with the restaurant for about four months and maybe that is why the flavors were not very special. The servers were fine and food was delivered quickly. I would rate service excellent except for the fact I left a $12 tip on a $54 bill but they charged me for a $75.78 tip (charged to my room at the M). I am still trying to get this resolved.
- A gem at the south end of VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/8/2014This is the second time we've dined at Jayde Fusion and it was just as good as the first time. Service was a bit slow, but it seemed as if the restaurant was a bit understaffed Sunday evening. The Korean Street Tacos and Chinese-spiced Duck Sliders were the stars of the meal, followed closely by the miso-glazed rockfish and Vietnamese spring rolls. The grilled hamachi (yellowtail) cheeks were flavorful if a bit overcooked and the potstickers were on a par with other decent Asian restaurants. The beer list needs to be expanded by adding some craft beers; Asahi, Kirin, and Sapporo are available, but not always complementary to the variety of tastes available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- daboyzDined on 6/7/2014Very disapointed with the food. We heard the "main chef" is no longer employed and the food has completly changed and we would not reccomend to friends. The advertising is misleading (pictures) regarding the restaurant was from the "TV" show.Special Features:
- Happy customersAhluwadDined on 6/7/2014Great venue to celebrate special occasions. The food was very good, and presented beautifully. We really enjoyed our meal. The restaurant is beautiful and the service was exceptional. Will definitely return there in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & service.LMPTDined on 6/5/2014Good variety on the menu. Went with a party of 5 and had a blast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun FusionDiningLVVIPDined on 5/31/2014Excellent sushi and a varied menu make this new restaurant at the M Resort a great go to place when you are in the mood for Asian food.Special Features:
- plans4travelDined on 5/27/2014Celebrity chef left the restaurant two months ago.nSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.