Jasmine - Bellagio
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
ChinesePrice: $31 to $50
Jasmine - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/jasmine
- Phone: 7026938166
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Executive Chef: Hiew Gun Khong
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer two private dining rooms with a maximum capacity of 15 people per room. The rooms are furnished with silk curtains, large round tables with Lazy Susans and are completely private from the main dining room. There are views of the gardens from these rooms.
- Private Party Contact: Connie Shin 7026938166
A word from Jasmine - Bellagio
Intrigue is eminent inside this exquisite garden and lake-view destination. Breathe in the exotic aroma of Cantonese, Szechwan and Hunan cuisine. Nouvelle Hong Kong cuisine together with authentic and replicated Chinese art provide a transcendent experience singular to your senses.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Jasmine - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
104 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (80)special occasion (56)romantic (53)great for brunch (34)fit for foodies (31)good for groups (18)notable wine list (12)hot spot (6)great for lunch (5)great for outdoor dining (3)kid-friendly (3)neighborhood gem (3)late-night find (1)Show More
- Awesome experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014Four of us ate at Jasmines during our vacation in Las Vegas. The staff is very friendly and competent. One of our party asked for an item not on the menu and they said they would be happy to make it. It turned out wonderful. The rest of our entries were incredibly delicious as well. On top of the great food and the ambience of the restaurant, we had a front row seat to the beautiful fountain shows. Great experience and we all agreed we would definitely go back to Jasmines on our next trip to LV.Special Features:
- Amazing viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014I was really looking forward to this special dinner with my husband during our getaway to Las Vegas. We got a great table by the window so we had spectacular views of the Bellagio fountain throughout our meal. Considering the price, the food was good but not great. Our hot and sour soup tasted just like any other Chinese restaurant's hot and sour soup but it was more than $10 a bowl. My husband's Generals Chicken was delicious and my scallops were good but the chocolate cake in our dessert was dry. Overall, the experience was nice but not as amazing as I expected and certainly not as amazing as the price of the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExtraordinaryFroyDined on 9/14/2014Food excellent, ambiance romantic, great service and magnificent foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but...HollyYVIPDined on 9/12/2014Setting is lovely; view of fountains spectacular. Restaurant is situated perfectly in the Bellagio; interior of restaurant is very chinoiserie/lovely too. Food is so so tho. My husband's enter was good... I know as I ended up eating half of his chicken dish. I ordered the sweet and sour pork tenderloin and it was full of gristle. Too chewy. For the price I would have expected a better cut of meat. I immediately sent back and waiter kindly offered another entree but did not want to eat in shifts as husband already has his main dish. Plus side is they removed from bill & entrees are large enough to share. Also, we waited 10 minutes for an 8 pm pre made reservation. Once seated, service felt rushed. Overall, value for expense was not thereSpecial Features:
- Ok food, great viewfoodcritic123Dined on 9/11/2014Food quality of PF Changs, except at Jasmine you have to pay extra for rice with your meal. My wife and I each had a meal with rice but no alcohol and the bill was around $130. Also our server was not good and struggled with our basic request. (like separate bills for three couples). However dinner view of the fountains made the dinner enjoyable.Special Features:
- Outstanding!KimbelryDined on 9/8/2014The food did not disappoint! Our servers were very helpful when choosing our entrees.Special Features:
- Jasmine is salve after a bad daystagingstarVIPDined on 9/6/2014This restaurant will also further enhance a good day. The beautiful ambience of the beautiful decor and the dancing waters right outside the window will help one to forget any negativity of the day and wallow in all that makes life good. The food is spectacular being beautifully prepared and presented. Eating while watching the dancing waters furthers the experience and watching the crowds from afar makes patrons feel very special. Many thanks, Jasmine, we are properly soothed and can face another work week.Special Features:
- Vegas DinnerDueceVIPDined on 9/5/2014Unless I missed it, the restaraunt does not list a dress code. I arrived in dress shorts, only to be told I would not be allowed to dine dressed that way. The gentleman at the next table was in blue jeans. Had dined here before, but didn't remember the menu being as confusing as this one is. The food was acceptable, but not overwhelming by any means. Cannot see returning in the future.Special Features:
- Best in VegasJemmyVIPDined on 9/5/2014You cannot beat the ambience and the wonderful view of the Bellagio Fountains and of the Eiffel Tower across the way! The food was excellent - should not pass up the the two course Peking Duck! And dessert more than lives up to Vegas expectations! Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREATROSIEBECKDined on 8/31/2014ATMOSPHERIC ENVIRONMENT EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL, THE BEST QUALITY FOOD IS THE BEST RESTAURANT IN LAS VEGAS AND I AM A PERSON WHO IS COMING VERY OFTEN TO LAS VEGAS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED RESERVE WITH MUCH ANTICIPATION TO KEEP ENJOYING THIS BEAUTIFUL PLACESpecial Features:
- The best special drinksPumpkinDined on 8/25/2014The decor at Jasmine was lovely. The service was quite good. The best part of the menu was the special drinks. All that were listed were fabulous. It was hard to choose. The food was quite good, but we have had Chinese food at less expensive restaurants that were as good. I would go again when in Vegas.Special Features:
- Top Notch . .Gr8experienceDined on 8/21/2014My wife and I are both in our late 80's, and chose the Jasmine to celebrate my wife's birthday. It was our first time at the Jasmine, so the waitress was especially helpful in explaining the menu. We both enjoyed the good view of the fountains and the good food. The next time relatives are in town, the Jasmine will see us again.Special Features:
- A nice surpriseDineandwineDined on 8/19/2014We made this reservation on a whim and we were so impressed. We loved the beautiful decor and were accommodated with a fountain view. The lemon chicken was delightfully lightly breaded and perfectly done. The service was great.Special Features:
- was okholger996Dined on 8/18/2014The Food is to Expensive for the given Qualtity...Special Features:
- Could be BetterHomeHawaiiVIPDined on 8/17/2014The location adjacent fronting the Bellagio fountains is a strong feature but after that it is all downhill. Despite attentive service it could not compensate for uninspired, tepid food. There were no menu selections that we ordered that were either notable or worthy of a second visit. Given the price point you would be better served to order carry-out Chinese somewhere else and stand in front of the Bellagio to view the fountain show.
- MJC808VIPDined on 8/17/2014We did the Sunday brunch and while it wasn't as fancy as other brunches around town, the beautiful setting and grand view of the Bellagio fountains made up for what it lacked in amount of food. the little cones filled with ahi tartare were addicting and the har gau (dim sum shrimp dumplings) were great. Nice to have option of peking duck buns, noodle soups in addition to the usual brunch fare. Oh the foie gras cream puffs with Asian pear were also addicting! I'd go here again for the nice ambiance. (stay away from the mochi ice cream, the mochi exterior is hard and nearly inedible!) the watermelon sorbet wasn't sorbet consistency at all but tasted of fake bubblegum plastic. The mini pear tartlet with a shortbread like crust was nice.Special Features:
- Never disappoints!tinamijaDined on 8/10/2014Best Brunch in VEGAS!!! Every trip we make reservations for Sunday brunch and it never disappoints!Special Features:
- Special CelebrationLV2014TourDined on 8/8/2014I took my cousin to Jasmine at the Bellagio for a special birthday celebration. I was surprised to be able to get a table so easily, the restaurant was not very busy for a Friday night. The food was very good, but over priced. I would suggest only going for a special celebration and not a place to go to every week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/3/2014The service is friendly and excellent. Our food was wonderful. The kobe beef short ribs were divine and the Prawns were very good, too. Try the White Tiger cocktail. Request a fountain view table and watch the "dancing waters" perform while you dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food, wonderful viewBslh7Dined on 8/3/2014The food was outstanding with live cooking stations and an amazing seafood selection! You can select an unlimited champagne package from just $19 - certainly worth it! The lovely serving staff are very attentive and happy to take photos for you! Which you will certainly want to do as the view of the fountain show is amazing! A must whilst you are in vegas is to go to Jasmine Brunch - you won't be disappointed. Amazing value for moneySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fancy Silver, Poor FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/1/2014Went for an early dinner before a show. Decor was stuck in the 90's, but fancy. Food was mediocre. I have had better dim sum and noodles from the food court. Service was lacking; always different people dressed in suites that did not conform. I was not sure who was my actual waiter/waitress, or just another patron.Special Features:
- Dissapointed!!!shamrockDined on 7/30/2014Very ordinary food for the price.... They charge you for dining at Bellagio, at a place with view of the dancing fountains which come on every hour and looks better from the vantage points outside. We had the Kung Pao chicken and believe me, I have had better at our local miyuki joint. The dumplings cost 19$ and they serve you a total of 3, really.... The saving grace was our elderly chinese server who was really funny and the fact that my wife got to have her favorite dessert wine called Tokaji. There are better places in Vegas for fine ining, and this one is the worst we have been to in a long time.Special Features:
- Decent Food, Nice AmbianceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/26/2014Decent food. Portions are on the medium to smaller side. Would go again, but nothing wowed us here.Special Features:
- AwesomeCharlesDined on 7/20/2014As a Asian, I would recommend this brunch place for the best in USASpecial Features:
- Bellagio BeautySallyDined on 7/12/2014We celebrated our son's 22nd birthday in Vegas and dinner at the Jasmin with the fountains in the immediate background was really special. The food was delicious, although its always hard to replicate your favorite Chinese food away from home. The professional photographer did a great job - a little pricey at $70 for several framed shots but hey it's Vegas baby. We would definitely return. Atmosphere is really elegant, lovely china and chandeliers and upholstery in a grand ballroom that juts out into Lake Bellagio where the fountain show is at your fingertips.Special Features:
- Great FoodDisappointedDined on 7/11/2014Food, service & ambiance(sp) great. Sea Bass was out of this world. This was a wonderful meal & a respite from the loud, hectic Vegas. A must go back to.Special Features:
- JasmineOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/6/2014Enjoyed food and service and the delightful sommelier - she's warm and friendly!Special Features:
- Very nice atmospheretravelingDined on 6/29/2014A lovely location, feels high-end. As with all in Las Vegas, prices are high. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered and you have a terrific view of the dancing waters through several songs which was terrific. Dont let the "seasonal chic" dress code worry you - its pretty much business casual I think.'Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Brunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/29/2014We were here for sunday brunch. This is an asian brunch, and very pricey. It's a beautiful view of the fountains, and great food. Champagne is bought separatly, so keep that in mind when you see the price of the brunch. Brunch and champagne, will cost you about 200 dollars. But we really enjoyed it.Special Features:
- Jasmine an unique experienceEpicureanDined on 6/29/2014This is a must go place in Vegas, we were there for brunch. Food very good, large selection of oriental food which includes rolls and sushi. You can enjoy Peking Duck too wich has a carving station and an unbelievable room for desert. We booked a month ahead and where seated right by a window overlooking the fountains it was an absolutely unique experience . There is no place like this around. We are planing to go for diner in our next visit to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DISAPPOINTEDDined on 6/26/2014Restaurant very pretty. Service very good, if somewhat slow (only one third of the restaurant was full!) Food is overrated and highly overpriced. My sea bass was good, not great. My husband's General Chicken was very rubbery and disappointing. All in all not a very good Chinese restaurant by far. Would not recommend. Only redeeming factor, a view of the fountain in the front of the Bellagio, if that is pleasing to you.
- Jasmine - Nice ExperienceJanPDined on 6/24/2014Great view of the Bellagio fountains and a beautiful restaurant. Nothing really outstanding about the food but everyone in our group had a good meal.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/22/2014This is a very fine restaurant but is not our cup of tea so to speak. The menu reuires a more refined pallet than ours. The dessert was fantastic. We went for the view and was not let down. This in no way is derogatory. Not every restaurant is for all customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jasmine-BellagioLuckyDined on 6/20/2014We had reservations for a party of 2 @ 9:30 p.m, we were seated 5 minutes later we were told to wait in the bar. Our seat was off an area that looked like an after thought just place to put a table. Servers area was right there, as if we were a part of the area, not a pleasant spot with servers, bus staff rushing back & forth. I asked for another table & was told all the others were reserved. Had it not been late &after a show I would have left. The reserved tables were never filled during the hour we were there. The view of the dancing waters wasn't bad service was ok food was great. Shared the Lemon Chicken the Vegetable Fried rice more than enough for 2 people. 2 glasses of wine & food $78 All in all I may go backSpecial Features:
- excellent viewCesarioDined on 6/18/2014You have a excellent chinesse dinner and the best view of the bellagio fountainSpecial Features:
- Great View, average foodJoeyDined on 6/15/2014The view is great, the food overall was average and the service was slow.Special Features:
- Guidohorst2014Dined on 6/12/2014Great food, fantastic ambience, very friendly service (Janet is top!). It was the tenth time that we had dinner at Jasmine's but we'll be coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Peking Duck and Fountain ViewsOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/11/2014The space and views are spectacular - Bellagio fountains and music throughout dining experience. The Peking duck is fantastic, as were the scallops. All in all a great Vegas dining experience.Special Features:
- Taster menu2onholsDined on 6/8/2014We had the taster menu with the matching wine recommendations, which after an initial hiccup, it was very good. Food was delicious and the wine choices did enhance the food. Although we were dinning after 8:00pm there was considerable noise from young children at times, which reduced the ambience of the restaurant.Special Features:
- Amazing Sunday BrunchBrLoJaDined on 6/8/2014This was amazing! I wish I could eat here every Sunday for brunch! The brunch buffet was absolutely beautiful. Plenty of items with a chinese twist (peking duck, dumplings, etc.), fine buffet staples (crab legs, oysters, etc.), and traditional breakfast items (bacon slabs being sliced, red velvet waffles, etc.). The presentation of all items was very well done (tiny appetizer spoons, little prepared salad jars). All tables had a view of the dancing fountains, which ran every 15 minutes during brunch. ***Also, there was a dessert room (chocolate fountain, gelato, pastries, chocolates, mini desserts, etc.).Special Features: