Jasmine - Bellagio
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
ChinesePrice: $31 to $50
Jasmine - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/jasmine
- Phone: 7026938166
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Executive Chef: Hiew Gun Khong
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer two private dining rooms with a maximum capacity of 15 people per room. The rooms are furnished with silk curtains, large round tables with Lazy Susans and are completely private from the main dining room. There are views of the gardens from these rooms.
- Private Party Contact: Connie Shin 7026938166
A word from Jasmine - Bellagio
Intrigue is eminent inside this exquisite garden and lake-view destination. Breathe in the exotic aroma of Cantonese, Szechwan and Hunan cuisine. Nouvelle Hong Kong cuisine together with authentic and replicated Chinese art provide a transcendent experience singular to your senses.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Jasmine - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
103 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (77)special occasion (52)romantic (47)fit for foodies (32)great for brunch (30)good for groups (18)notable wine list (11)hot spot (4)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (2)neighborhood gem (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- The best special drinksPumpkinDined on 8/25/2014The decor at Jasmine was lovely. The service was quite good. The best part of the menu was the special drinks. All that were listed were fabulous. It was hard to choose. The food was quite good, but we have had Chinese food at less expensive restaurants that were as good. I would go again when in Vegas.Special Features:
- Top Notch . .Gr8experienceDined on 8/21/2014My wife and I are both in our late 80's, and chose the Jasmine to celebrate my wife's birthday. It was our first time at the Jasmine, so the waitress was especially helpful in explaining the menu. We both enjoyed the good view of the fountains and the good food. The next time relatives are in town, the Jasmine will see us again.Special Features:
- A nice surpriseDineandwineDined on 8/19/2014We made this reservation on a whim and we were so impressed. We loved the beautiful decor and were accommodated with a fountain view. The lemon chicken was delightfully lightly breaded and perfectly done. The service was great.Special Features:
- was okholger996Dined on 8/18/2014The Food is to Expensive for the given Qualtity...Special Features:
- Could be BetterHomeHawaiiVIPDined on 8/17/2014The location adjacent fronting the Bellagio fountains is a strong feature but after that it is all downhill. Despite attentive service it could not compensate for uninspired, tepid food. There were no menu selections that we ordered that were either notable or worthy of a second visit. Given the price point you would be better served to order carry-out Chinese somewhere else and stand in front of the Bellagio to view the fountain show.
- MJC808VIPDined on 8/17/2014We did the Sunday brunch and while it wasn't as fancy as other brunches around town, the beautiful setting and grand view of the Bellagio fountains made up for what it lacked in amount of food. the little cones filled with ahi tartare were addicting and the har gau (dim sum shrimp dumplings) were great. Nice to have option of peking duck buns, noodle soups in addition to the usual brunch fare. Oh the foie gras cream puffs with Asian pear were also addicting! I'd go here again for the nice ambiance. (stay away from the mochi ice cream, the mochi exterior is hard and nearly inedible!) the watermelon sorbet wasn't sorbet consistency at all but tasted of fake bubblegum plastic. The mini pear tartlet with a shortbread like crust was nice.Special Features:
- Never disappoints!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/10/2014Best Brunch in VEGAS!!! Every trip we make reservations for Sunday brunch and it never disappoints!Special Features:
- Special CelebrationLV2014TourDined on 8/8/2014I took my cousin to Jasmine at the Bellagio for a special birthday celebration. I was surprised to be able to get a table so easily, the restaurant was not very busy for a Friday night. The food was very good, but over priced. I would suggest only going for a special celebration and not a place to go to every week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/3/2014The service is friendly and excellent. Our food was wonderful. The kobe beef short ribs were divine and the Prawns were very good, too. Try the White Tiger cocktail. Request a fountain view table and watch the "dancing waters" perform while you dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food, wonderful viewBslh7Dined on 8/3/2014The food was outstanding with live cooking stations and an amazing seafood selection! You can select an unlimited champagne package from just $19 - certainly worth it! The lovely serving staff are very attentive and happy to take photos for you! Which you will certainly want to do as the view of the fountain show is amazing! A must whilst you are in vegas is to go to Jasmine Brunch - you won't be disappointed. Amazing value for moneySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fancy Silver, Poor FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/1/2014Went for an early dinner before a show. Decor was stuck in the 90's, but fancy. Food was mediocre. I have had better dim sum and noodles from the food court. Service was lacking; always different people dressed in suites that did not conform. I was not sure who was my actual waiter/waitress, or just another patron.Special Features:
- Dissapointed!!!shamrockDined on 7/30/2014Very ordinary food for the price.... They charge you for dining at Bellagio, at a place with view of the dancing fountains which come on every hour and looks better from the vantage points outside. We had the Kung Pao chicken and believe me, I have had better at our local miyuki joint. The dumplings cost 19$ and they serve you a total of 3, really.... The saving grace was our elderly chinese server who was really funny and the fact that my wife got to have her favorite dessert wine called Tokaji. There are better places in Vegas for fine ining, and this one is the worst we have been to in a long time.Special Features:
- Decent Food, Nice AmbianceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/26/2014Decent food. Portions are on the medium to smaller side. Would go again, but nothing wowed us here.Special Features:
- AwesomeCharlesDined on 7/20/2014As a Asian, I would recommend this brunch place for the best in USASpecial Features:
- Bellagio BeautySallyDined on 7/12/2014We celebrated our son's 22nd birthday in Vegas and dinner at the Jasmin with the fountains in the immediate background was really special. The food was delicious, although its always hard to replicate your favorite Chinese food away from home. The professional photographer did a great job - a little pricey at $70 for several framed shots but hey it's Vegas baby. We would definitely return. Atmosphere is really elegant, lovely china and chandeliers and upholstery in a grand ballroom that juts out into Lake Bellagio where the fountain show is at your fingertips.Special Features:
- Great FoodDisappointedDined on 7/11/2014Food, service & ambiance(sp) great. Sea Bass was out of this world. This was a wonderful meal & a respite from the loud, hectic Vegas. A must go back to.Special Features:
- JasmineOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/6/2014Enjoyed food and service and the delightful sommelier - she's warm and friendly!Special Features:
- Very nice atmospheretravelingDined on 6/29/2014A lovely location, feels high-end. As with all in Las Vegas, prices are high. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered and you have a terrific view of the dancing waters through several songs which was terrific. Dont let the "seasonal chic" dress code worry you - its pretty much business casual I think.'Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Brunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/29/2014We were here for sunday brunch. This is an asian brunch, and very pricey. It's a beautiful view of the fountains, and great food. Champagne is bought separatly, so keep that in mind when you see the price of the brunch. Brunch and champagne, will cost you about 200 dollars. But we really enjoyed it.Special Features:
- Jasmine an unique experienceEpicureanDined on 6/29/2014This is a must go place in Vegas, we were there for brunch. Food very good, large selection of oriental food which includes rolls and sushi. You can enjoy Peking Duck too wich has a carving station and an unbelievable room for desert. We booked a month ahead and where seated right by a window overlooking the fountains it was an absolutely unique experience . There is no place like this around. We are planing to go for diner in our next visit to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DISAPPOINTEDDined on 6/26/2014Restaurant very pretty. Service very good, if somewhat slow (only one third of the restaurant was full!) Food is overrated and highly overpriced. My sea bass was good, not great. My husband's General Chicken was very rubbery and disappointing. All in all not a very good Chinese restaurant by far. Would not recommend. Only redeeming factor, a view of the fountain in the front of the Bellagio, if that is pleasing to you.
- Jasmine - Nice ExperienceJanPDined on 6/24/2014Great view of the Bellagio fountains and a beautiful restaurant. Nothing really outstanding about the food but everyone in our group had a good meal.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/22/2014This is a very fine restaurant but is not our cup of tea so to speak. The menu reuires a more refined pallet than ours. The dessert was fantastic. We went for the view and was not let down. This in no way is derogatory. Not every restaurant is for all customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jasmine-BellagioLuckyDined on 6/20/2014We had reservations for a party of 2 @ 9:30 p.m, we were seated 5 minutes later we were told to wait in the bar. Our seat was off an area that looked like an after thought just place to put a table. Servers area was right there, as if we were a part of the area, not a pleasant spot with servers, bus staff rushing back & forth. I asked for another table & was told all the others were reserved. Had it not been late &after a show I would have left. The reserved tables were never filled during the hour we were there. The view of the dancing waters wasn't bad service was ok food was great. Shared the Lemon Chicken the Vegetable Fried rice more than enough for 2 people. 2 glasses of wine & food $78 All in all I may go backSpecial Features:
- excellent viewCesarioDined on 6/18/2014You have a excellent chinesse dinner and the best view of the bellagio fountainSpecial Features:
- Great View, average foodJoeyDined on 6/15/2014The view is great, the food overall was average and the service was slow.Special Features:
- Guidohorst2014Dined on 6/12/2014Great food, fantastic ambience, very friendly service (Janet is top!). It was the tenth time that we had dinner at Jasmine's but we'll be coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Peking Duck and Fountain ViewsOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/11/2014The space and views are spectacular - Bellagio fountains and music throughout dining experience. The Peking duck is fantastic, as were the scallops. All in all a great Vegas dining experience.Special Features:
- Taster menu2onholsDined on 6/8/2014We had the taster menu with the matching wine recommendations, which after an initial hiccup, it was very good. Food was delicious and the wine choices did enhance the food. Although we were dinning after 8:00pm there was considerable noise from young children at times, which reduced the ambience of the restaurant.Special Features:
- Amazing Sunday BrunchBrLoJaDined on 6/8/2014This was amazing! I wish I could eat here every Sunday for brunch! The brunch buffet was absolutely beautiful. Plenty of items with a chinese twist (peking duck, dumplings, etc.), fine buffet staples (crab legs, oysters, etc.), and traditional breakfast items (bacon slabs being sliced, red velvet waffles, etc.). The presentation of all items was very well done (tiny appetizer spoons, little prepared salad jars). All tables had a view of the dancing fountains, which ran every 15 minutes during brunch. ***Also, there was a dessert room (chocolate fountain, gelato, pastries, chocolates, mini desserts, etc.).Special Features:
- Don't for for the water showOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/6/2014I made the reservation so we could sit and enjoy the Bellagio water show, but don't do it for that. The view is MUCH better from the outside AND you can't really hear the music accompanying the display from the inside. The food and service were fine, but not over priced in my opinion.
- Great food and environment!TikaDined on 6/4/2014We had a great dinner and a good time. The dinner with a fountain show was an amazing part. I would highly recommend people to try ginger fried rice, it was delicious! Keep it up. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/1/2014We stayed at the Bellagio last week and went to the Jasmine brunch on Sunday. Glad we did. It was a little expensive but we got the unlimited champagne which was wonderful. Our glass never got below half full. Food was very good with good selection of breakfast, pastries, Asian inspired foods etc. The deserts were wonderful. They have a separate room just for that!! Service was awesome. Our waiter Henry was a pleasure. Any questions and anything we needed, he was spot on. Good job Bellagio!!Special Features:
- EnjoyableCKMIAMIDined on 5/31/2014The resturant was selected for a special occasion and based on the description of the view (fountains at the Bellagio, Las Vegas). The service was excelent. The staff was very attentive and polite. The menu was simple with a modest number of selections. Meals were a la carte which was not mentioned until we ordered our entrees, so we had to take a little bit more time to decide on sides. Billed as having 'fountain view', the layout is long and narrow. We were sitting further back towards the entrance. We had a view of the fountains, but it was limited and you had to turn to see. Overall though, it was a nice experience and the food was very good.Special Features:
- a dream!!!nanouDined on 5/30/2014One of the most greatest restaurants I have dined in. Yhe service, the view, the food!!! we ordered the Prix fixe menú and it was great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BDH1VIPDined on 5/30/2014The sauces were a bit cold and congealed. Server was fine, but not all that interested in us. Besides the view was not really worth the time or effort.
- A gem of a restauranttahofireDined on 5/27/2014This was out first time at Jasmine. We found the atmosphere to be wonderful with a gorgeous view of the fountain. The food was not typical oriental fare. Wonderful flavors and choices. The waiter was extremely helpful in choosing our dinner with advice on the best combinations of dishes. Recommend it highly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just a great spotOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/25/2014We love Jasmine and try to visit every time we stay in Vegas. The staff is attentive and the food creative and well prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Sunday Champagne BrunchHokyVIPDined on 5/25/2014The Sunday champagne brunch is a must do! Fresh seafood, Asian delicacies such as Peking duck, dessert bar, and just about anything you can think of while watching the Bellagio fountains. Amazing service!Special Features:
- Five Star FoodgtsquaredDined on 5/25/2014Relaxing with an amazing food selection. This is not your typical Vegas Brunch. If I lived in Vegas I would start my week with Brunch at Jasmine. The food selections are outstanding and the preparation and presentation were exquisite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.