Jasmine - Bellagio
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
ChinesePrice: $31 to $50
Jasmine - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/jasmine
- Phone: 7026938166x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 2:30pm
DINNER DRESS CODE: Business Casual for Gentlemen, no tank top, no shorts, long jeans acceptable
SUNDAY BRUNCH DRESS CODE: Casual
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Executive Chef: Hiew Gun Khong
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer two private dining rooms with a maximum capacity of 15 people per room. The rooms are furnished with silk curtains, large round tables with Lazy Susans and are completely private from the main dining room. There are views of the gardens from these rooms.
- Private Party Contact: Connie Shin 7026938166x
A word from Jasmine - Bellagio
Intrigue is eminent inside this exquisite garden and lake-view destination. Breathe in the exotic aroma of Cantonese, Szechwan and Hunan cuisine. Nouvelle Hong Kong cuisine together with authentic and replicated Chinese art provide a transcendent experience singular to your senses.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Jasmine - Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Jasmine - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
97 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (79)special occasion (53)romantic (48)fit for foodies (33)great for brunch (25)good for groups (16)notable wine list (15)hot spot (8)neighborhood gem (4)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (3)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (1)Show More
- Wonderful find!megletteVIPDined on 10/19/2014Wow - what a gem in the Bellagio that we hadn't found yet. So reasonably priced compared to some of the others. Impeccable service. Food was amazing and being able to see the fountains out the window was a bonus. Very elegant decor and feeling. Only negative was the boom boom music from the disco next door and that really isn't Jasmine's fault - the disco needs better soundproofing. It was a fabulous place to eat for our anniversary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Let downOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Totally overpriced; small portions. For all the hype I was expecting great cuisine. Major let downSpecial Features:
- ambiance perfect food not so muchYummyDined on 10/18/2014Love the look and feel if the restaurant, fountain view was very cool. The food not up to what I expected, I had the lemon chicken which was dry and not very flavorful. My wife's dish was ok, but serving size was small. With all the wonderful food in Vegas I will not return to this restaurant, for what we paid I could have eat a better meal at Eiffiel Tower cafe and had a better view of the fountains. The food at PF Changs was much better and cheaper.Special Features:
- Beautiful, but food not good enoughEatwithAnnieDined on 10/15/2014I had thought that the high percentage of Asian and specifically Chinese high rollers on the Strip at Las Vegas meant that the Cantonese restaurant Jasmine would be up to a Chinese gourmet's high standards. Alas, no. My escort and Zi had the prixe fixe menu and, while the food was tasty, it didn't reach the heights of quality or authenticity for which I had hoped. The room was lively, the service was distinguished, and the Kona coffee was extraordinarily good, but the whole experience was disappointing. I wouldn't recommend it.Special Features:
- Good ExperienceBellagioDined on 10/1/2014Good Experience with a fantastic scenic view food excelente and servisse very pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing Birthday DinnerBeverlyBDined on 9/30/2014The facility and service was impeccable . . . but the kitchen lost all power and for patrons that didn't simply get up and leave before their entree was served food was seriously delayed after power was restored. Hot and sour soup was bland but spicy. Iced tea tasted funky. Everything seemed to lack salt. Entrees were mediocre at best. But . . . the view of the Bellagio fountains was exceptional. Won't be back.Special Features:
- Brunch is a mustbsp2VIPDined on 9/28/2014This is my favorite brunch in Vegas. I make sure that all of my trips include a Sunday so that we can attend! We formerly would always attend the Sterling brunch. This one blows that away. The food is much more progressive and innovative. Although, the champagne is not included in the original price, you can select from one of 3 brands at a certain price, and then it is poured limitlessly. This is all enjoyed while watching the fountains, which I believe go off every 15 minutes on a Sunday afternoon. It is not to be missed!!Special Features:
- Great View, not so great food.jcgeniusDined on 9/21/2014View is just amazing, with Bellagio's fountain right by the windows. Food is bad - not terrible, but considering the price, the expectation is much higher. Had Chinese food at a mall cafeteria next day - and all my companions rated that better than this place in terms of food.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Wonderful food served professionally with wonderful view of the Bellagio fountains in action.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014We never miss eating at Jasmine's when in Vegas. Imperial duck is a must. Spectacular.Special Features:
- Very good restaurant fountain viewNataliaDined on 9/17/2014Very good restaurant and service, fountain views. We didn't wait for a tableSpecial Features:
- JasmineLuvJasmineDined on 9/17/2014Amazing food, service and place. We sat by the window right next to the fountains! Amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not As Good As ExpectedlikegreatfoodDined on 9/17/2014Dined at Jasmine at the Bellagio. We expected a spectacular meal. It was so-so. Lobster two ways: the lobster was lost in the egg whites one way. The lobster salad was very good. Spring rolls - the typical spring roll - nothing special. Imperial hot and sour soup - again very typical. Nothing special. Short rib - this was excellent. The best dish of the night. But it didn't make up for the rest. Honey glaze walnut prawns - mushy and disappointing. Again, nothing special. This would all be OK except for the prices. We expected to be blown away. Overall, very mediocre. And compared to Hakkasan at MGM extremely disappointing.Special Features:
- Awesome experiencePeddlerDined on 9/16/2014Four of us ate at Jasmines during our vacation in Las Vegas. The staff is very friendly and competent. One of our party asked for an item not on the menu and they said they would be happy to make it. It turned out wonderful. The rest of our entries were incredibly delicious as well. On top of the great food and the ambience of the restaurant, we had a front row seat to the beautiful fountain shows. Great experience and we all agreed we would definitely go back to Jasmines on our next trip to LV.Special Features:
- Amazing viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014I was really looking forward to this special dinner with my husband during our getaway to Las Vegas. We got a great table by the window so we had spectacular views of the Bellagio fountain throughout our meal. Considering the price, the food was good but not great. Our hot and sour soup tasted just like any other Chinese restaurant's hot and sour soup but it was more than $10 a bowl. My husband's Generals Chicken was delicious and my scallops were good but the chocolate cake in our dessert was dry. Overall, the experience was nice but not as amazing as I expected and certainly not as amazing as the price of the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExtraordinaryFroyDined on 9/14/2014Food excellent, ambiance romantic, great service and magnificent foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LUV2DINELUV2DINEDined on 9/14/2014Whenever we are in Las Vegas, my husband I always have Sunday brunch at Jasmine. There is an extensive array of delicious meat and seafood. The entrees and deserts are artistically prepared. The dining room overlooks the Bellagio fountain. It is an elegant and comfortable room. Well worth the money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but...HollyYVIPDined on 9/12/2014Setting is lovely; view of fountains spectacular. Restaurant is situated perfectly in the Bellagio; interior of restaurant is very chinoiserie/lovely too. Food is so so tho. My husband's enter was good... I know as I ended up eating half of his chicken dish. I ordered the sweet and sour pork tenderloin and it was full of gristle. Too chewy. For the price I would have expected a better cut of meat. I immediately sent back and waiter kindly offered another entree but did not want to eat in shifts as husband already has his main dish. Plus side is they removed from bill & entrees are large enough to share. Also, we waited 10 minutes for an 8 pm pre made reservation. Once seated, service felt rushed. Overall, value for expense was not thereSpecial Features:
- Ok food, great viewfoodcritic123Dined on 9/11/2014Food quality of PF Changs, except at Jasmine you have to pay extra for rice with your meal. My wife and I each had a meal with rice but no alcohol and the bill was around $130. Also our server was not good and struggled with our basic request. (like separate bills for three couples). However dinner view of the fountains made the dinner enjoyable.Special Features:
- Outstanding!KimbelryDined on 9/8/2014The food did not disappoint! Our servers were very helpful when choosing our entrees.Special Features:
- Jasmine is salve after a bad daystagingstarVIPDined on 9/6/2014This restaurant will also further enhance a good day. The beautiful ambience of the beautiful decor and the dancing waters right outside the window will help one to forget any negativity of the day and wallow in all that makes life good. The food is spectacular being beautifully prepared and presented. Eating while watching the dancing waters furthers the experience and watching the crowds from afar makes patrons feel very special. Many thanks, Jasmine, we are properly soothed and can face another work week.Special Features:
- Vegas DinnerDueceVIPDined on 9/5/2014Unless I missed it, the restaraunt does not list a dress code. I arrived in dress shorts, only to be told I would not be allowed to dine dressed that way. The gentleman at the next table was in blue jeans. Had dined here before, but didn't remember the menu being as confusing as this one is. The food was acceptable, but not overwhelming by any means. Cannot see returning in the future.Special Features:
- Best in VegasJemmyVIPDined on 9/5/2014You cannot beat the ambience and the wonderful view of the Bellagio Fountains and of the Eiffel Tower across the way! The food was excellent - should not pass up the the two course Peking Duck! And dessert more than lives up to Vegas expectations! Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREATROSIEBECKDined on 8/31/2014ATMOSPHERIC ENVIRONMENT EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL, THE BEST QUALITY FOOD IS THE BEST RESTAURANT IN LAS VEGAS AND I AM A PERSON WHO IS COMING VERY OFTEN TO LAS VEGAS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED RESERVE WITH MUCH ANTICIPATION TO KEEP ENJOYING THIS BEAUTIFUL PLACESpecial Features:
- The best special drinksPumpkinDined on 8/25/2014The decor at Jasmine was lovely. The service was quite good. The best part of the menu was the special drinks. All that were listed were fabulous. It was hard to choose. The food was quite good, but we have had Chinese food at less expensive restaurants that were as good. I would go again when in Vegas.Special Features:
- Top Notch . .Gr8experienceDined on 8/21/2014My wife and I are both in our late 80's, and chose the Jasmine to celebrate my wife's birthday. It was our first time at the Jasmine, so the waitress was especially helpful in explaining the menu. We both enjoyed the good view of the fountains and the good food. The next time relatives are in town, the Jasmine will see us again.Special Features:
- A nice surpriseDineandwineDined on 8/19/2014We made this reservation on a whim and we were so impressed. We loved the beautiful decor and were accommodated with a fountain view. The lemon chicken was delightfully lightly breaded and perfectly done. The service was great.Special Features:
- was okholger996Dined on 8/18/2014The Food is to Expensive for the given Qualtity...Special Features:
- Could be BetterHomeHawaiiVIPDined on 8/17/2014The location adjacent fronting the Bellagio fountains is a strong feature but after that it is all downhill. Despite attentive service it could not compensate for uninspired, tepid food. There were no menu selections that we ordered that were either notable or worthy of a second visit. Given the price point you would be better served to order carry-out Chinese somewhere else and stand in front of the Bellagio to view the fountain show.
- MJC808VIPDined on 8/17/2014We did the Sunday brunch and while it wasn't as fancy as other brunches around town, the beautiful setting and grand view of the Bellagio fountains made up for what it lacked in amount of food. the little cones filled with ahi tartare were addicting and the har gau (dim sum shrimp dumplings) were great. Nice to have option of peking duck buns, noodle soups in addition to the usual brunch fare. Oh the foie gras cream puffs with Asian pear were also addicting! I'd go here again for the nice ambiance. (stay away from the mochi ice cream, the mochi exterior is hard and nearly inedible!) the watermelon sorbet wasn't sorbet consistency at all but tasted of fake bubblegum plastic. The mini pear tartlet with a shortbread like crust was nice.Special Features:
- Never disappoints!tinamijaDined on 8/10/2014Best Brunch in VEGAS!!! Every trip we make reservations for Sunday brunch and it never disappoints!Special Features:
- Special CelebrationLV2014TourDined on 8/8/2014I took my cousin to Jasmine at the Bellagio for a special birthday celebration. I was surprised to be able to get a table so easily, the restaurant was not very busy for a Friday night. The food was very good, but over priced. I would suggest only going for a special celebration and not a place to go to every week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/3/2014The service is friendly and excellent. Our food was wonderful. The kobe beef short ribs were divine and the Prawns were very good, too. Try the White Tiger cocktail. Request a fountain view table and watch the "dancing waters" perform while you dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food, wonderful viewBslh7Dined on 8/3/2014The food was outstanding with live cooking stations and an amazing seafood selection! You can select an unlimited champagne package from just $19 - certainly worth it! The lovely serving staff are very attentive and happy to take photos for you! Which you will certainly want to do as the view of the fountain show is amazing! A must whilst you are in vegas is to go to Jasmine Brunch - you won't be disappointed. Amazing value for moneySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fancy Silver, Poor FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/1/2014Went for an early dinner before a show. Decor was stuck in the 90's, but fancy. Food was mediocre. I have had better dim sum and noodles from the food court. Service was lacking; always different people dressed in suites that did not conform. I was not sure who was my actual waiter/waitress, or just another patron.Special Features:
- Dissapointed!!!shamrockDined on 7/30/2014Very ordinary food for the price.... They charge you for dining at Bellagio, at a place with view of the dancing fountains which come on every hour and looks better from the vantage points outside. We had the Kung Pao chicken and believe me, I have had better at our local miyuki joint. The dumplings cost 19$ and they serve you a total of 3, really.... The saving grace was our elderly chinese server who was really funny and the fact that my wife got to have her favorite dessert wine called Tokaji. There are better places in Vegas for fine ining, and this one is the worst we have been to in a long time.Special Features:
- Decent Food, Nice AmbianceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/26/2014Decent food. Portions are on the medium to smaller side. Would go again, but nothing wowed us here.Special Features:
- AwesomeCharlesDined on 7/20/2014As a Asian, I would recommend this brunch place for the best in USASpecial Features:
- Bellagio BeautySallyDined on 7/12/2014We celebrated our son's 22nd birthday in Vegas and dinner at the Jasmin with the fountains in the immediate background was really special. The food was delicious, although its always hard to replicate your favorite Chinese food away from home. The professional photographer did a great job - a little pricey at $70 for several framed shots but hey it's Vegas baby. We would definitely return. Atmosphere is really elegant, lovely china and chandeliers and upholstery in a grand ballroom that juts out into Lake Bellagio where the fountain show is at your fingertips.Special Features:
- Great FoodDisappointedDined on 7/11/2014Food, service & ambiance(sp) great. Sea Bass was out of this world. This was a wonderful meal & a respite from the loud, hectic Vegas. A must go back to.Special Features: