Jake's Bar & Grill
2425 Gabel Rd
Billings, MT 59102Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Jake's Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.jakesbillings.com/JakesWestend.html
- Phone: 4062529375
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm.
Bar: 11:00am - 2:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Bryan Taylor 4062529375
A word from Jake's Bar & Grill
Casual fine dining, with great steaks, seafood, and some offerings from other cuisine. We offer patio seating (weather permitting, this is Montana), great bar atmosphere and an intimate dining area.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Jake's Bar & Grill - Best Restaurants in Billings ›
Jake's Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (8)good for groups (8)special occasion (7)romantic (6)notable wine list (4)neighborhood gem (4)vibrant bar scene (4)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Little things add upDatedVIPDined on 9/18/2014Little problems here, The steak was closer to medium well than it was to medium rare, the salad was delivered with the wrong dressing. The staff you good enough but I did sit at the bar and I guess they don't know as much about checking with the customer periodically to ensure good quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodcbtbfoodatjakesDined on 9/12/2014Prime rib and lobster were excellent. .drinks were mixed correctly. .waiter was very helpful..online reservations were wonderful so we were seated right awaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service was excellent!mtlizardDined on 8/30/2014It's a bit pricey, of course, but the food and service were absolutely excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience!happylady08Dined on 7/3/2014We had a delightful meal with wonderful service at Jake's! We were thrilled at our experience. Best to leave the kiddos at home as we did.Special Features:
- Better than average but not greatRileybearDined on 6/7/2014Our party of five had a a nice meal here. My medium rare filet mignon was a little underdone in my opinion and my husband said his same cut was a bit over done …at medium. Good cuts of meat though. Another member of our party had blackened prime rib. I tasted it and it was very good. I've had some that I consider much better in regard to the seasoning but that is a matter of taste. The person who ordered it was pleased as was another member of our group was very pleased with his prime rib. The serving sizes are good sized so our teenage grandson was well fed. Our server was wonderful, attentive without being bothersome. She was friendly and energetic in a polite way. Good wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1 reviews are from the Jake's Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/24/2014the food and service was very good. Loved the new location and building.Special Features: