416 N. 2nd Ave.
Walla Walla, WA 99362Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.jacobiscafe.com/
- Phone: 5095252677
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00AM - 4:00PM. Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00PM - 9:00PM; Friday - Saturday: 4:00PM - 10:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Prime Rib
- Executive Chef: Chef Gary Norton
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: BANQUET FACILITIES The vintage railway dining car, the patio, the banquet room, or the city golf course banquet room all offer their own character. Our on site locations accommodate 8 - 125 people. Some of these private rooms have a small room fee between $75 - $150 per event. The room fee covers everything from set-up, linens and take down. We also provide background music of your choice in some of the rooms. There is also a place for a band in both our banquet room and the city golf course banquet room.
- Private Party Facilities: EVENT COORDINATING We have a staff to assist and work with you in coordinating your event. Whether it is a wedding, business meeting, holiday party, or a family gathering, we are here to take the pressure off making your complicated arrangements relaxing and enjoyable. Please feel free to call us for any questions you might have to check on availability of a date.
- Private Party Contact: Vince Cannone 5095252677
- Entertainment: First Friday of every month we present "Blue Grass Jam Session" starting at 7:00pm till close.
A word from Jacobi's Cafe
(Casual Excellence in Walla Walla) Jacobi's has the best selection of savory Italian dishes in Walla Walla. We also serve steaks, seafood, chicken & ribs. During lunch we serve homemade soups, salads & sandwiches. Everyone is treated like family at Jacobi's. Full bar, affordable prices, all with a family atmosphere in Walla Walla's historic train station. Dine in this grand train station, our vintage train car or just relax on our patio. Come and enjoy Jacobi's Cafe today...Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Jacobi's Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
- A wonderful place with a veryantwonwDined on 11/5/2012A wonderful place with a very nice ambiance. During the spring and summer it is great to eat out on the patio. I love the third Thursday nights of the month with the amazing live jazz music.Special Features:
- What can I say. Nothing wasOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/3/2012What can I say. Nothing was edible. The service was slow. I should have followed my instincts and left when I arrived.
- For being an Italian restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/12/2012For being an Italian restaurant we were very disappointed. Everyone in our party who ordered Italian was not happy. However, the prime rib and salad was good. Service was good until we got our food, then we did not see our server.
- Good pasta, outdoor diningvraptorzDined on 9/29/2012Jacobi's is now a standard in Walla Walla. It is good. We had the butternut squash ravioli (good but a little sweet) and the mushroom purse pasta (very yummy, very rich). Sitting outside in the evening is the best. It was noisy inside.Special Features:
- EhOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/15/2012Underwhelmed by the food. Had the mushroom sacchetti - it was ok, but not as awesome as previous reviews had led me to believe. The sauce was so heavy that you missed the sublety of the mushrooms. And it was covered in extra parmesan which was far more than I would have put on it myself and led to the dish being too salty as well. Would have been better to have served the extra parmesan on the side. On the positive side, waitstaff was friendly, helpful and didn't bat an eye with minor adjustments.Special Features:
- Jacobi's website led me toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2012Jacobi's website led me to expect a more elegant restaurant. If you like Olive Garden and Red Lobster you'll be fine here. If you are looking for a fine dining experience, look elsewhere.
- 3 generations went there forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/11/20123 generations went there for the All You Can Eat Spaghetti and Meatballs. There wasn't just one type of sauce, but 4! And choice of meatballs or italian sausage. Salad and bread included. The food was wonderful! The service was great! It was a hot day, we were there in late afternoon, and were able to sit outside, in the shade. The ambience was perfect for everyone. Totally recommend Jacobi's to anyone looking for fantastic food and service!Special Features:
- Definate repeat!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/22/2012This is our second time eating there and we love it! I plan to eat there again next time in Walla Walla!Special Features:
- Terrible food with great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/16/2012Outstanding service - extremely friendly, prompt and polite. Food - zero stars. The Mizithra pasta was way too salty. The Prime Rib ordered as Medium Rare came out beyond well done. Sent back to the kitchen and then was informed it wasn't possible to cook Prime Rib other than well done. Huh? The waitress let me substitute for the New York steak. Ordered New York Medium Rare and it came out Blue Rare. Gave up. Paid the $100+ tab and left extremely disappointed. Won't be back for the food and feel really bad for the great waitress who has to serve it!Special Features:
- We sat outside - unfortunatelyThomasDined on 5/18/2012We sat outside - unfortunately the music (which was a great selection) was too loud; so it was hard to have a discussion for a group of 6. Food was good - not great. Service was good - not great. I thought the prices were a little above the value.Special Features:
- We ate in the train car andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/5/2012We ate in the train car and found the atmosphere wonderful. The selections were many and the food was perfect. I would recommend this place to everyone looking for a great dining experience in Walla Walla.Special Features:
- Food was excellent as was the serviOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/10/2012my daughter and I went out on our date night and everything was wonderful the prime rib was excellent and my daughter had the house pasta that is now her new favorite! would recomend this place to anyoneSpecial Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/7/2012Food was bland, uninteresting and way over priced. Would not go back.
- Barrel Opening weekend Dec 2011OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/3/2011My group of girls friends and I loved the food and the staff. We had made later reservations but were ready to eat early, called and they were more than happy to get us in early! The martini's were great too! I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.Special Features:
- We made reservations knowingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/22/2011We made reservations knowing that it was a busy weekend and we were going to need it. The reservations were for 7:15. We were finally seated at 7:25 but while we waited we listened to the hostess and cook argue about charges on a bill. It was obnoxious. The cook should have just said his peace and walked away but instead he decided to argue in front of everyone. When we were finally seated she brought us back to the train car. I can't discribe to you the stench that overwhelmed us as we went back there. It was full of people and the atmosphere was horrible and stinky. She sat us under the air conditioning vent the was blowing out fridgid air. the amount that was being charged for food and the quality did not go together. YUCK
- The outside dining area isOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/9/2011The outside dining area is quite pleasant with tables well-spaced, burbling fountain etc. Waitstaff seemed disorganized and unsure what to do when. Proper drink (gin martini) arrived after 3 tries. Salad was bagged ($1/bag type--lettuce, cabbage, carrot mix with 2 leaves of an Italian lettuce), and it was lukewarm. Eggplant parmesan was paper thin eggplant with breading double its width on both sides served on top spaghetti (menu said "with spaghetti") with some kind of white cheese melted on top--soggy, greasy and terrible! Spaghetti and meatballs were equally awful. Although we hadn't eaten lunch and were hungry, we gave up after eating perhaps 1/3 of our meals.Special Features: