Jacky's Restaurant & Banquets
1488 Mineral Spring Ave
North Providence, RI 02904Neighborhood:
Pan-AsianPrice: $30 and under
Jacky's Restaurant & Banquets
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://jackysrestaurant.com/jackys/
- Phone: 4013530088x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:30 am - 10:30 pm
Friday and Saturday: 11:30 am - 11:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 Noon - 10:00 pm
Bar Open 'Til Midnight!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Pan-Asian, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Corporate, Private, Weddings
- Private Party Facilities: 3 Private Dining Rooms as well as Banquet Facilities for up to 140
- Private Party Contact: Manager 4013530088
A word from Jacky's Restaurant & Banquets
Jacky's offers classic and contemporary Asian cuisines, including Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Singaporean and more. Revamping traditional Szechuan, Hunan and Hong Kong style cuisines from a fresh perspective, along with the ingenious marriage of Chinese traditional and modern culinary cooking techniques, and presentation styles from the West make for a unique and eclectic dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Jacky's Restaurant & Banquets reviews from OpenTable diners
31 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (17)special occasion (15)neighborhood gem (12)fit for foodies (11)vibrant bar scene (8)great for lunch (7)romantic (6)hot spot (6)notable wine list (6)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Lovely spotLuv2dineDined on 7/24/2014The food and service were wonderful. The inside is beautiful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Satisfiedmac0903Dined on 7/11/2014Food was great. I loved the tuna dumplings! My friend and I were satisfied overall with the food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprisedMimiVIPDined on 6/14/2014Not being from the area, we took a chance on finding an Asian restaurant at the time we needed. Certainly not located in a beautiful area, but as you step through the doors you see that they spent a ton of money building a spectacular interior. From the lights, stone walls, wine area, etc. And the food was really nice with decent portions that we shared.Special Features:
- MsSusieSpeechDined on 6/6/2014What a great place! The food, service and ambience were all well-above expectation for a local restaurant. It was also great to find that they were able to accomodate my gluten-free diet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServicebackdoorDined on 6/4/2014From day one came in met the manager wonderful personality. Took care of my needs. 2ndday came in with b=day cake still excellent service. Waitress was excellent. All in all great service and will returnSpecial Features:
- NightoutDined on 5/31/2014We enjoyed our first visit at jacky' s And will go againSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/21/2014Everything was fantastic but a little pricey for what you got.Special Features:
- Mother's Day Lunch...BobCDined on 5/11/2014Had a 1:30 reservation for 12; waited 20 minutes for them to set it up for us. What? It was a surprise?? Things went better from there, waitress was extremely attentive and gave everyone individual attention; I liked that very much. I don't think I would come back for normal dining, I think that they did a great job with the large party I brought, but there's no intimacy here for two to four diners; the place is too large and the pace is fast. Even though it was fairly busy, there was no noticeable noise from other tables, which was also positive. Hope this helps...Special Features:
- Mother's Day Brunch BuffetJustaDeerDined on 5/11/2014I was extremely excited to try the Mother's Day Buffet. We dine at Jacky's a few times per month and have always been completely satisfied. The atmosphere was great and the selection was the best I have seen in many years. Everything was delicious and as soon as one pan would run low they would bring out refills. There was no waiting for food to be replenished. They also brought out different dishes throughout the time I was there. That was a nice surprise. Each time I went up there was something new added. The sushi was great and the deserts were wonderful. I hope they do another one for Father's Day and all the holidays after that !!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/10/2014Food was fresh ingredients and service was great! Will definately go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise LevelOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/10/2014You should not be hearing parties going on while dining. Would not go back for dinner because on noise levelsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyablefunjoyDined on 5/3/2014We enjoyed our meal and drinks the resaurant is beautifully decoratedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Ambiance!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/3/2014restaurant is modern and fun, beautiful decor, upscale chinese food.Special Features:
- SpecialkatelovessushiDined on 5/3/2014From the moment we walked into Jackie's - the space was magical, with beautiful uplighting and light fixtures. The menu was varied with many choices starting with sushi and maki. Great appetizers and entrees and a section on noodle dishes. The waitress was very affable yet professional who was very familiar with the menu. Great drink menu with signature cocktails and a strong wine list. The food was amazing, very fresh and flavorful. Started with the coconut shrimp with mango sauce, Philadelphia maki (smoked salmon and cream cheese), Chicken with green beans and a garlic sauce and shanghai noodles with shrimp and chicken plus an order of pineapple fried rice. The food was plentiful with enough to take home. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- ExcellentTess182Dined on 5/2/2014Food was excellent, beautiful decor, great service- have already told many friends about the experience and will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 5 reviews are from the Jacky's Restaurant & Banquets reviews archive.
- TerrificDiner1Dined on 4/13/2014Everyone in our party of 5 had never been there before. Waitress was very good about giving suggestions for appetizers and entrees. Service was prompt and attentive, food was excellent and plentiful. Salmon in teriyaki sauce and steak tips were especially good. Decor and ambiance were both incredible. Beautiful interior.. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Noise level issueluveatingout1Dined on 4/12/2014Congraulations to a new and beautiful Jacky's! The consistent food and good service is everything Jacky's stands for. Unfortunately, the noise level is so loud I could hardly hear the person across my table. If there is any way to add some kind of buffer walls to "cushion" the noise, it would create a more intimate and comfortable environment.Special Features:
- Delicious and beautifulNPdinerDined on 4/11/2014Jacky's new restaurant could help change the face of Mineral Spring Avenue. The food and atmosphere are delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Evening of SushiJackVIPDined on 3/28/2014Great food, service, friendly staff. Can't wait to go back...Special Features:
- First TimeMikeeikesitDined on 3/27/2014Wow,they pulled out all the stops. Beautiful Bar, Seating Private room; too much to detail. As for the food, for our appetizers we ordered Crab Rangoons and Honey Boneless Spare Ribs. My fiancee loved her Rangoons but my spareribs were a little on the fatty side. Next course was Sushi, (Tuna, Spicy Shrimp and California roll). Very nice presentation and very tasty. For entrees, Chicken Stir Fry and Shrimp and Chicken General Sao. Both meals were delicious. Very high quality on the meats with great flavors. Worth paying a little more than you normally would. The place was packed and yet you could still have your conversation without alot of background noise All in all; we would go back again.Special Features: