325 Grand St
Paterson, NJ 07505Neighborhood:
SouthernPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://jacksonvillelive.net/
- Phone: (973) 569-9624
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Lunch & Dinner:
Tuesday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday: 11:00am - 2:00am
Saturday: 5:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Creole / Cajun / Southern, Southern
- Executive Chef: Mike Jackson
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Full service catering, on site grilling, fry and sauteed.
- Private Party Facilities: We have several rooms to accomodate that special moment. Planning a Corporate event or a special momnent with friends or loved ones? We have the perfect space to set the atmosphere!
- Entertainment: Live R&B, Jazz, Gospel, Blues, Latin, Caribbean, and Comedy.
A word from Jacksonville
Jacksonville - A hidden culinary gem specializing in a unique fusion of soul food and modern culinary flare. The intimate casual dining experience coupled with with an upscale atmosphere sets the stage for an incredible array of entertainment. Check the calendar for local and international talent, from Jazz, R&B Soul, Gospel, Comedy and so much more. Jacksonville - a place of Unlimited Possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Jacksonville reviews from OpenTable diners
- I LOVED THE AMBIANCE I LOVEDOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013I LOVED THE AMBIANCE I LOVED THE FOOD I LOVED EVERYTHHING. I LOVED THE MUSIC THAT WAS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND. THE SERVICE WAS BAD THOUGH =( BUT SURPRSINGLY ENOUGHT, I WOULD DEFINITELY GO BACK. I'M HOPING IT WAS JUST ONE OFF NIGHT.
- Had a great time on ValentinesOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2013Had a great time on Valentines Day- the music was a nice touch. Wasn't too many people so the atmosphere was perfect. The food was very good! I will def be back.Special Features:
- Dont judge a book by its cover!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013When I first drove by it, I was turned off by the location, and was weary about even going in. Once I went in, I was again confused by the small bar area upfront and asked my date if he wanted to leave. I walked towards the back and was finally greeted by the ambiance of the actual restaurant, the entry way being marked by a beautiful glass waterfall partition. The actual restaurant is decent- very nicely put together with a nice sized stage for live performances. There is also a separate entrance that was prettier and more welcoming that lead to an outdoor patio of some sort. It is a nice spot for an open mic (which they do have, I am told) and a beautiful location once you get in.Special Features:
- For it to be Valentines DayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013For it to be Valentines Day the staff didn't seem prepared for business they would receive during the lunch rush. Other than that its a very nice restaurant with a nice selection of foodSpecial Features:
- I was referred to this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/9/2013I was referred to this place by a good friend. I called and reserved a table for ten for my husband 30th birthday dinner I was not expe ting the entire place to be booked a for special event for another birthday. The kitchen was closed so we didn't eat. I didn't have a good time at all I was very upset that the entires place was booked for a private birthday party and I felt awkward being there... My husband and my guest also disappointed.Special Features: