Jacksons Restaurant - Rotisserie - Bar
1000 Corporate Drive
Canonsburg, PA 15317Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Jacksons Restaurant - Rotisserie - Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.experiencejacksons.com/
- Phone: 7247435005x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Bar (no reservations): 2:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Corey Baker
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Jacksons Restaurant-Rotisserie-Bar Southpointe offers a beautiful and comfortable private dining room. This elegant room comfortably seats 20 for lunch or dinner. Jacksons private dining room is a perfect place for all functions such as holiday parties, birthday parties and business meetings.
- Private Party Contact: Sunny Kourkoutis 8553824415
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment every Friday from 4pm - 7pm during our Farmer's Market featuring conover Organic Farm
- Special Events: Fresh Farmer's Market, featuring Conover Organic Farm, every Friday from 3:30 - 6:30 pm starting June 6th. Happy Hour specials, food and drink
A word from Jacksons Restaurant - Rotisserie - Bar
Jacksons-Restaurant-Rotisserie-Bar is a sophisticated but casual restaurant. Our restaurant includes a covered patio that seats up to 50 people and private dining room for intimate seating. From our unique open kitchen that includes a rotisserie oven, brick oven and wood fire grill, we expertly prepare artful American cuisine with an International flair. Our signature dishes include Crab Cakes, Famous Shrimp & Chorizo Chowder and Lacquered Rotisserie Chicken.Our warm friendly atmosphere, knowledgeable staff and quality fresh local and imported products will make your visit a memorable one. We are located adjacent to the Hilton Garden Inn in Southpointe which also offers Romance Packages.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Jacksons Restaurant - Rotisserie - Bar - Best Restaurants in Canonsburg ›
Jacksons Restaurant - Rotisserie - Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
25 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (14)great for lunch (13)special occasion (12)good for groups (9)romantic (6)fit for foodies (5)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (2)notable wine list (2)great for brunch (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Great experiencebetterthanCsDined on 9/12/2014The waiter -- Martin -- is a great waiter and we always try to get his section. The food is fantastic.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/3/2014Wine list needs expanded and revised. Very limited on fine Napa Valley CabsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable Dinner!PaulaDined on 8/30/2014We were visiting family in the area over the weekend and looking forward to dining at Jacksons again. Food was even better than I remembered. We were pretty beat when we got back to the hotel so if was nice that we could just walk over there especially since good restaurants are scarce in the area. My husband had the homemade pasta and I had the salmon which was cooked perfectly. We also enjoyed some of the best calamari I have ever had. It was light and the lemony sauce that came with it was awesome change from marinara. Can't wait to come back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lost potentialfoolme2timesDined on 8/22/2014For a hotel, has character, with decent patio. Very poor, overpriced food and drinks.
- Monday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014Hostess was nice. Table was at the back of the room and provided enough quiet so that we could maintain eight conversations at once. Eddie did a great job at running the table. Food was all around good.Special Features:
- Excellent Food & ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014My wife had the Salmon, I had the filet. Both were great as was the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/7/2014Very good food and enjoyable outdoor patio dining. Martin, our server is excellent--always request when dining at Jackson,sSpecial Features:
- Perfect balanceAirTravelerDined on 8/2/2014Needed a quiet dinner with my significant other and wanted good food but not too expensive. Jackson's was perfect. Good menu variety, great service and nice atmosphere. Great wine list too (although the wines are priced too high. $12 per glass, please, we are in Washington County).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 189 reviews are from the Jacksons Restaurant - Rotisserie - Bar reviews archive.
- MykyDined on 6/23/2014Working within walking distance, Jackson's is a great place for lunch. The have a great selection of power lunches which are prepared quickly and are always delicious.Special Features:
- Great waiter named JoeMichelleDined on 6/21/2014We ate at Jackson's on a Saturday evening and sat out on the patio. Our waiter was named Joe, he had a wonderful personality and a great sense of humor. He took excellent care of our party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date NightPittFoodieDined on 6/13/2014We had an excellent time. The food was well prepared. Everyone had a great attitude. Our waiter, Martin, was fantastic. We will definitely make a return trip to try some of the other items on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We loved it!MonBonDined on 6/13/2014We went to Jackson's for our wedding anniversary. Not sure what to expect, but we wanted to go somewhere we had never been before. Our Server, Martin, was fabulous-- very polite, professional, friendly and prompt. The food was amazing! I love filet, so I order it just about everywhere.....this filet was so perfect and delicious, I am not sure that I will ever be able to order anything else on the menu! My husband had the bone in pork chop, it was equally as delicious. The bread basket was not just unique, it was tasty and filling! The asparagus brocutte pizza was a real treat as an appetizer. We were so full, that we could not try the dessert, but maybe next time! I am certain we will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wine does not match costtamsDined on 6/4/2014Wine selection was lacking. Typically restaurants with decent red meat and fish dishes have wines to match. This was not the case. We were very disappointed in the wine list.Special Features:
- Friends!gamjDined on 5/21/2014We were celebrating one of our friend's birthday. We had excellent service, and everyone enjoyed their lunch. Our overall rating was positive.Special Features:
- Very expensive2prcyDined on 5/17/2014As much as we enjoyed our dinner, I found it a little to pricy to make it one of our weekly stops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So-sohorseVIPDined on 5/2/2014The tasting menu is actually a bargain at $55, since you order 4 courses from the regular menu. The soups were very tasty, but our entrees should have been tastier than they were.
- Too expensive!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/26/2014Atmosphere was nice enough but not special. The food was average and way overpriced. The service was the best part of the meal, friendly, relaxed and comfortable. We probably won't go back.
- Aaamazingfoodie4uDined on 3/22/2014My parents were in town visiting and we wanted to go somewhere nice for lunch. When we walked into restaurant we were pleasantly greeted and seated right away. Our server was awesome. When our food came out it was beautifully plated and then that first bite...mmmmmm...so amazing! I have been here several times and my parents were very impressed. Lunch was very reasonable. I can't wait to go again. Love Jacksons! Awesome job!Special Features:
- DisappointingThreecVIPDined on 3/22/2014We hadn't been to Jackson's fir awhile and we were very disappointed. We were there for lunch and thought the food was not very good.
- great foodbdb1969Dined on 3/7/2014Drove to this restaurant for a special evening meal. Food was great and the service was prompt and friendly.Special Features:
- Never DisappointedEasilyPleasedDined on 2/22/2014As usual, had an amazing meal at Jackson's. The chef is genius, everything is just the right balance for the palate. We have had a consistently good experience every time we have dined there. It is our go to when we want to impress friends and please ourselves. Compliments to the staff. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticdeRpDined on 2/15/2014It was my first time at Jacksons. My wife and I got a sitter and had a day-late Valentines dinner. The waiter was great. The wine list was very nice, but a bit overpriced. I had the best roast duck I ever had. My wife's Lobster and Crab cake dinner was great as well. I was amazed at the portion size. Very well done, Jacksons. I will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good first experience hereLittleBoyBrewDined on 2/14/2014My wife and I dined on Valentine's day. We were promptly seated at a table with a cold draft. We were dressed warm and did not ask to be reseated. I like craft beer, they had a minimum selection, a Sierra Nevada Ale was acceptable. The scallop appetizer (2 large scallops) was very tasty. Shrimp and chorizo soup and the lobster bisque both good. Main courses were monkfish and beef ribs. Both were well prepared, maybe a tad bland. Our server was energetic and helpful, but at times the service was tad slow. On balance we enjoyed it and would visit again. For the next visit I will probably order a little less food - an appetizer and soup would make a decent meal on their own.Special Features:
- Burning Wood Fills the AirDinerVIPDined on 1/16/2014Surprising find in Canonsburg, PA. Nice menu with solid execution of chicken, safe wine list and professional service. Worth a visit.Special Features:
- Lunch was GREATNotaCheapDateUsuallyDined on 1/16/2014This was our first visit. We had a bowl of a spicy shrimp chowder, butternut squash hummus , a HUGE crib cake spinach salad & roasted romaine Cesar salad. Everything was delicious. Our waiter Michael Davis was knowledgeable of the menu and appropriately attentive. It was a little loud but others were having business lunches around us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was perfect!MashDined on 1/14/2014Ate here for evening meal. Cozy and upscale décor in dining room with fireplace, nice art and display kitchen with wood fired oven. Quiet and elegant. Martin gave us excellent, friendly and well timed service. A simple and exciting menu with a good variety of selections. Expensive but well worth it in atmosphere and excellence in preparation, portions and presentation. The duck and pork chop entrees were very tender and moist. The crab cake appetizer rivaled the best I have experienced in Maryland. The crème brulee was delicious but thought is wasn't custardy enough. My friend loved it. The 2009 Vicious Petite Syrah was wonderful with dinner. I am looking forward to returning and trying other things on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spotbrandybanks2bDined on 11/30/2013Nice atmosphere, good wine list, well rounded menu, knowledgable wait staff, excellent service, excellent food quality, very accommodating in making substituitionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LacklusterCarmnick1219Dined on 11/26/2013Although our service was excellent and the food okay, the place lacks the luster of many other restaurants in Pgh. Salmon was good but AuGratin potatoes were a glutenous mass of cheese. And no Prosecco or decent Champage by the glass - just J. Roget which is a cheap bar brand. Fireplace is always nice but the dining room was virtually empty and not a vivacious dining experience.Special Features:
- Excellent Food and ServiceNAP3Dined on 10/28/2013My wife and I recently visited Jacksons for dinner after work and were very pleased with the food and service. We shared the hummus appetizer which was quite large and very tasty. They also served various breads along with two different olive spreads that were excellent. My wife had the scallops and I the rotisserie chicken. The main courses were excellent as well as the side dishes. As far as the restaurant itself it was clean and neat however not exceptional. Typical upscale restaurant within hotel setting. Will definitely be back for the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceBuckDined on 10/23/2013While the wait staff is very professional and courteous, the service can be a little bit slow at times during lunch.Special Features:
- Tuesday night outDNAfromCVDined on 10/22/2013great restaurant hidden away in a nice hotel. The filet is fantastic. Have never gone wrong with if, but this time wanted to try to salmon special. Wrong decision for me. I mean it was good but just not my cup of tea. I've had better. As for the filet, both my wife and our oldest daughter visiting from Phoenix loved it. And wow, the dessert!!!!! We sat near the fireplace (Daughter from Phoenix was cold) which is near the front and the noise from the adjacent bar was a little annoying. If you go there for a quiet dinner for two, would recommend being seating towards the back of the restaurant.Special Features:
- great business lunchlasttimeVIPDined on 10/9/2013good venue to have a business lunch, food is fantastic and service first rateI would recommend this to a friend.
- Fell in LovemstgsalDined on 10/2/2013Every thing was perfect. The ambiance , the food, attentive waitress and extremely reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & service; Little priceyLovingLifeDined on 9/21/2013This was a little pricier than I expected, especially the wine. The food was very very good. The wine our waiter helped us pick was good too. Our waiter was attentive and very knowledgeable. My friend is lactose intolerant and eats gluten free. She had a great meal. We were looking for a quieter place where we could have dinner at a leisurely pace and enjoy a long conversation with old friends we hadn't seen in a while. Jackson's was perfect for that. I will keep this restaurant in mind for special occasions in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food at reasonable price.jontiffDined on 8/10/2013Great food at reasonable price. Staff was courteous and attentive. Third time there and all were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent place for good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/7/2013Excellent place for good food and special treatment to feel important.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food for a priceCrackerDined on 7/11/2013My professional group enjoyed our visit. The service was good and the food was outstanding. Jackson's is a very appropriate venue for a working dinner. My only criticism is that we all thought it was just a touch pricey for the experience. Overall, I would definitely return and would recommend Jackson's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/29/2013Martin our waiter was excellent. We will always ask for him when we returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice restaurantMemisDined on 6/8/2013This restaurant is located in the Hilton Garden Inn which we didn't realize when we placed our reservation. It was very good but a bit over priced perhaps because it was in a hotel?? Service was excellent. Food was ok, but nothing great, especially for the price. Wine was $12 per glass which is high for an average glass of wine. I'm not sure I would go back but there wasn't anything specifically wrong.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent First ImpressionsOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/21/2013This was my first time at Jackson's and we will be back. The food was outstanding. The crab cake appetizer is one of the best that I have ever had. My duck was perfectly cooked. The patio is a great place to have dinner. The manager, Audrey, checked on us to make sure that we were having a great time and that was a very nice touch as a first time diner. They also accommodated out child very well - and had very nice selections for him. .Special Features: