Jack Creek Grille
66 Mountain Loop Road
Big Sky, MT 59716Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Jack Creek Grille
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://bigskyresort.com/things-to-do/dining-options/jack-creek-bar-and-grille
- Phone: 4069957777x
- Hours of Operation:
Pub Menu: Daily: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Dinner: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Michael Cartwright
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, High Tea, Non-Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We procure local to offer fresh hand- made cuisine. With the aide of a staff equally committed to excellence,our chef and his team employ their attention to detail to ensure each event is a success. We will consult with our clients every step of the process, from inception to execution.
A word from Jack Creek Grille
In an elegant but casual lodge setting, the Jack Creek Grille in the Moonlight Lodge offers Montana fine dining, featuring Montana raised steaks, fresh seafood, wild game and vegetarian dishes, focusing on local, organic and sustainable foods.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Jack Creek Grille - Best Restaurants in Big Sky ›
Jack Creek Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelQuiet
scenic view (3)fit for foodies (2)romantic (2)special occasion (2)great for outdoor dining (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- EMMBfDined on 8/24/2014Views and food were outstanding. Service was thoughtful and professional. Expect to pay the price for the level of quality and attention to detail. Wine list was lovely. Big Sky at it's finest without being stuffy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/30/2014Food and service was great. Your reservation didn't work - they had no record of us. When I told them the reservation was made online, it was clear this wasn't the first time this was missed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average Off-Season ExperienceWiFoodieDined on 7/18/2014We stopped in to celebrate our last night of a summer vacation with the family with a special dinner. After checking out the menu in advance, we were excited to try a bison dish, being in MT, and were informed upon arriving that it was not being served that night. Service was very slow, drinks were very slow, our dinners were brought out at different times, and our server was somewhat awkward and impersonal. The dishes we did order were done well, but the overall experience left us feeling like it could have been better.Special Features:
- AnnoyedfoodwinedocVIPDined on 4/5/2014The space is quite beautiful and the food is a average to good. My pet peev is when the staff tells me that bringing your own wine is illegal in Montana. I have no problem if a restaurant doesn't want wines brought, in but don't tell me it is against the law when it's not! Aaarrrrrgh.
- Lovely setting; slow serviceAndrewHDined on 3/22/2014Great view of ski slopes if it's still light out. (Ask for window table). Good selection of local foods with imaginative preparation. Service was very slow, to point we thought we were being ignored. Enjoyable food, some generously portioned.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice meal at Jack CreekLorenDined on 2/14/2014We enjoyed a nice meal recently at Jack Creek. The salads were fresh, if not particularly imaginative. We had a variety of entrees....elk loin, trout, bison rib-eye and bison short ribs. All of the meals were tasty....but none were exceptional. The ambiance was warm and cozy....wait staff a bit disorganized.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not my favorite :-/BeccaDined on 1/8/2014Cozy and beautiful restaurant! Romantic even though their was a group of young kids . The noise wasn't loud or annoying. The food in my opinion wasn't special, maybe it was my choice to go with the "Loin", but the dessert wasn't great as I would have expected. You can't go wrong with the cocktails, appetizer was awesome and the location is beautiful. I think they can do better with the entrees.Special Features:
- Overated and OverpricedJackCreekNoMoreDined on 1/3/2014Very disappointed with the new menu. It was mostly limited to wild game and it didn't offer much of anything for a vegetarian. The plates were over priced and food mediocre. On the positive, the service was good.Special Features:
- Superb buffet for New YearsCallalillyVIPDined on 12/31/2013We had the New Year's buffet, which the six of us agreed was the best buffet we had ever had! Every one of the great variety of dishes was superb. The quality of the ingredients and care of preparation were excellent, the service was friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Room SpoiledBuffyDined on 12/27/2013When we got to the restaurant we were seated but no one came by our table for 20 minutes! Finally got drinks but no bread. 10 min later someone took our order. We recieved food about 20 min after placing our order. No drink refills. And for the price of dinner we would never go back!