Jack Binion's Steak House
711 Horseshoe Boulevard
Bossier City, LA 71111Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Jack Binion's Steak House
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.horseshoebossiercity.com/
- Phone: (318) 742-0711
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 12:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Yahya Lockett
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private dining room that is used as general seating but can be used for a private function with management approval.
- Private Party Contact: Darien Lewis 3187417809
A word from Jack Binion's Steak House
An integral part of the Horseshoe experience, Jack Binion’s Steak House offers a Bossier City fine dining experience worthy of the man whose name is on the door. From the beginning, this elegant restaurant was designed to offer the most exquisite dining experience imaginable. The atmosphere is immediately established with plush décor, comfortable seating and a magnificent view of the Red River and the Shreveport/Bossier City skyline. The signature Horseshoe Bossier City restaurant specializes in prime steaks, seafood, and pork chops, all freshly prepared by award-winning chefs. Meals are complemented by an extensive wine list featuring special reserve vintages.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Jack Binion's Steak House - Best Restaurants in Bossier City ›
Jack Binion's Steak House reviews from OpenTable diners
69 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (59)romantic (45)scenic view (27)notable wine list (22)good for groups (14)late-night find (9)fit for foodies (7)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (2)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/24/2014We began with the fried green tomatoes and they were piping hot when they got to the table. My mom had the 7 oz filet and I had the Ribeye with asparagus. The meat was highly seasoned yet it was cooked very well. Overall experience was very good. We will go back the next time we are in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very romantic and personalMarthaDined on 11/22/2014We really enjoyed our first time dining experience and it's definitely a place we will go back to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best overall dining in BossierLadiLuckDined on 11/21/2014Great food, great service. Perfect for couples or groupsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingCindyDined on 11/15/2014This is the 2nd time we have been to Jack Binion's and it has never disappointed. We should up 15 mins early and we were seated before our reservation, even if you wait they have a great bar area to sit and wait. Our server was awesome! I hate that I cannot remember his name I think Rick? 11/15 at 830p, but he timed everything right for food and even selected a wine for me since I wasn't sure. The food was amazing, the bread we weren't to keen. We got the shrimp cocktail a little disappointed to get 3 for $16 at least even it out 2 for each for a couple. The steaks and mash potatoes were spot on! Then there is the dessert the famous Louisiana Bread Pudding that alone is worth the drive from Dallas. I know it's a steakhouse but dessert tops it! Everything was awesome would recommend this to anyone and everyone, will definitely be back! Hopefully soon! Well done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/15/2014The steaks were the best that we have ever had!! They were seasoned and cooked perfectly - absolutely outstanding!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!pbbbDined on 11/7/2014We had a wonderful evening. The food was delicious and service excellent! Staff really made us feel special!Special Features:
- Excellent food and servicePABLRBDined on 11/7/2014Found a new steak house for special occasions. Food was excellent could cut our steak with a fork. Fredrick our head waiter and Shawn our assistant waiter were outstanding some of best service I've ever had. Highly recommend Jack Binion's Steak House won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stake OscarMauditDined on 11/1/2014WOW, Stake Oscar replaces the old stake taste buds with something fantastically new and the Crab Bisque is also perfect. Everyone should try both.Special Features:
- Binions Steakhouse @ the HorseshoerocketmanDined on 11/1/2014Great steak and accompaniments. Wine is really good and good selection. Kinda noisy but I am hearing impaired. A little dark inside. All in all a super dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Way to End the DayVirginiaCoupleDined on 10/28/2014My husband and I needed a quiet relaxing evening. Although our 15-year-old son joined us initially, when he was done eating he went back to our hotel room. It was so nice to have a quiet time to share a glass or two of wine and talk through the tough week we had just been through. (My husband's mother's funeral.) This was the perfect place with wonderful food, excellent wine, and a server who was attentive, but knew when to leave us be. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- jack Binion's Steak House Must!!peeweeDined on 10/25/2014We love the atmosphere. Love the presentation of all the plates. Must try the Hot Spinach Salad. Love the presentation of the meals. Wonderful fine dining. Waiters are so personal & attentive.Special Features:
- Fantastic for a Romantic EveningJBHorseshoeDined on 10/24/2014We had wonderful service and the food was outstanding; we will go back again on our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerJgrot555Dined on 10/19/2014When booking the reservation, there was a box for special requests. I mentioned the my husband and I we're celebrating our 1 year anniversary. Upon entering the restaraunt, the hostesses both said congrats on the anniversary, our waiter said congrats and that he would see what he could do so we would come back for our 2nd anniversary. The food and service we're both fantastic and I'm excited to have leftovers. Our waiter brought us a dozen chocolate covered strawberrys to take home AND he and 2 other waiters sang "Stand By Me" to us. They went above and beyond to help us celebrate! Excellent experience overall!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014Outstanding food and service. The noise level was loud for a fine dining restaurant but everything else was spot one. Great place to dine.Special Features:
- Jack Binions SteakhouseLuvburdsDined on 10/15/2014We had the pleasure of eating here for our honeymoon. The food was outstanding, and so was the service. We let them know what the occasion was when we made the reservations, and they accommodated every request. We had the displeasure of sitting next to a loud party, however it was still very romantic and the view was gorgeous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EddieDined on 10/12/2014The only thing better than the food was the service! We will definitely return!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Birthday Ever!skeeterbuggDined on 10/11/2014Lenard our waiter made my birthday celebration great! He was outstanding and fun, professional, courteous and a total gentleman. The food as always was outstanding. Our steaks were cooked perfection and the service was impeccable. Jack Binion's has the very best Jumbo Crab Cocktail we have ever had, Don't miss it at this great steakhouse!!!Special Features:
- Excellent FoodLuisnapaDined on 10/4/2014The waiter Jarvis was excellent. Hostess Hobi great also.The food was great I love jarvis he is an outsdanding person very freindly my wife and myself always enjoyed his service we alway ask for him. He is an assets for the restaurant .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to enjoy food.texanluvsteakDined on 10/4/2014The waiter was great and the other staff was as well. The food was wonderful and there was a lot more than we could eat but it was great the next day. The staff there is some of the best that I have ever had.My wife and I were very impressed with the young man that waited on us. Plus food outstanding. I will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceDougDined on 9/19/2014As usual the service and food was great. keep up the quality and you will compete with the other properties.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014brought friends. delicious food. Mark is a good and attentive waiter. Connie always a good restaurant hostess, and my very good overall hostess, Anya. a great place to introduce new people to your placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 35th wedding anniversaryCLW9879Dined on 9/8/2014My husband and I went to Jack Binion's Steak House to celebrate our 35th anniversary. The food was excellent. My husband had a New York Strip and I had the filet mignon. All the sized we chise were excellent. Te compt us with chocolate covered strawberries. All the servers were excellent. We would definitely recommend it.Special Features:
- MaryaDined on 9/6/2014Everything was excellent. My husband had a steak and I had fish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary TreatFoodie315Dined on 9/2/2014We celebrated a birthday in July and was so impressed we made another visit for our 42nd wedding anniversary. We requested the same waiter, Mark, and our overall experience was delightful. Great food, atmosphere, attention to detail, and lived up to our previous experience with Binions.Special Features:
- luvthefoodDined on 8/31/2014My husband I love Binions and always have. We actually have reservations for the Christmas Brunch and have done this for the last two years. All of waiters are excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!!tweetybird68Dined on 8/29/2014Never thought we would pay $50.00 for a steak,,But the steak was OUTSTANDING!! The salad and baked potato was WONDERFUL. We had an Excellent waiter, Our dinner was everything we had hoped it would be and more!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerLovsomeJBsteakODined on 8/25/2014My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner at JB Steak House. The food was excellent from the crab claw appetizer to the steaks which were cooked to perfection. The service was outstanding, very professional and friendly. Our only problem was we were too full to be able to try one of the deserts. We will definitely visit again and recommend Jack Binion's Steak House to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First class casino steak house.CarpcoDined on 8/24/2014Fine dining and excellent service. The steaks are prime and do not disappoint. Lump crabmeat cocktail is a favoirte. Expect to spend $75 per person.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014The service was great, the food was excellent. Unfortunately, at one table an older gentleman was in fine voice, or so he thought. The booth directly behind us (a foursome) was extremely loud. Sorta ruined our dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty gooddmetriusDined on 8/16/2014Food quality was good. Atmosphere was somewhat livelier than expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/15/2014This was the best place to unwind and enjoy a great dinner. Excellent service. Great Food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Someplace special, found ! ! !GOLDYDined on 8/12/2014It wasn't even hidden...... Jack Binion's Steak House is an enjoyable experience....... Full of ambiance and special people........ With some of the best food available, it's the bomb........Special Features:
- food was disappointingmulcherDined on 8/8/2014Food did not match extreme price Not as good as our last visit.Special Features:
- Awesome as always !!!!DebbandJohnDined on 8/8/2014We have been several times over the last 6 to 8 years because of the great food and service. Awesome as always !!!!Special Features:
- Beverly HillbilliesRollsRoyceDiningDined on 8/3/2014I don't know a lot about the finer points of dining, but the staff was able to make us feel at ease for our anniversary supper. thanksSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014We have visted Jack's many, many times and are always pleased with the service and the food. The waiters are very friendly and provide the best service ever! We recently celebrated my son's birthday with a group of 10 for dinner. Very enjoyable for all!Special Features:
- The following 78 reviews are from the Jack Binion's Steak House reviews archive.
- Wonderful ExperienceRepeatVisitorDined on 7/27/2014Outstanding food. Excellent/fabulous service. Wonderful setting... what more can be said!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalJWDJDined on 7/24/2014First time after 15 years and just as I remembered everything was first class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousMarshCDined on 7/24/2014The entire staff was amazing and the food delicious. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014We try to eat here whenever we visit Shreveport...food, service is always outstanding. Have never had a bad meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.