Jack Binion's Steak House
711 Horseshoe Boulevard
Bossier City, LA 71111Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Jack Binion's Steak House
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.horseshoebossiercity.com/
- Phone: 3187420711
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 12:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Yahya Lockett
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private dining room that is used as general seating but can be used for a private function with management approval.
- Private Party Contact: Darien Lewis 3187417809
A word from Jack Binion's Steak House
An integral part of the Horseshoe experience, Jack Binion’s Steak House offers a Bossier City fine dining experience worthy of the man whose name is on the door. From the beginning, this elegant restaurant was designed to offer the most exquisite dining experience imaginable. The atmosphere is immediately established with plush décor, comfortable seating and a magnificent view of the Red River and the Shreveport/Bossier City skyline. The signature Horseshoe Bossier City restaurant specializes in prime steaks, seafood, and pork chops, all freshly prepared by award-winning chefs. Meals are complemented by an extensive wine list featuring special reserve vintages.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Jack Binion's Steak House - Best Restaurants in Bossier City ›
Jack Binion's Steak House reviews from OpenTable diners
67 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (57)romantic (46)scenic view (29)notable wine list (20)good for groups (11)fit for foodies (8)late-night find (7)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- jack Binion's Steak House Must!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/25/2014We love the atmosphere. Love the presentation of all the plates. Must try the Hot Spinach Salad. Love the presentation of the meals. Wonderful fine dining. Waiters are so personal & attentive.Special Features:
- Fantastic for a Romantic EveningJBHorseshoeDined on 10/24/2014We had wonderful service and the food was outstanding; we will go back again on our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerJgrot555Dined on 10/19/2014When booking the reservation, there was a box for special requests. I mentioned the my husband and I we're celebrating our 1 year anniversary. Upon entering the restaraunt, the hostesses both said congrats on the anniversary, our waiter said congrats and that he would see what he could do so we would come back for our 2nd anniversary. The food and service we're both fantastic and I'm excited to have leftovers. Our waiter brought us a dozen chocolate covered strawberrys to take home AND he and 2 other waiters sang "Stand By Me" to us. They went above and beyond to help us celebrate! Excellent experience overall!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014Outstanding food and service. The noise level was loud for a fine dining restaurant but everything else was spot one. Great place to dine.Special Features:
- Jack Binions SteakhouseLuvburdsDined on 10/15/2014We had the pleasure of eating here for our honeymoon. The food was outstanding, and so was the service. We let them know what the occasion was when we made the reservations, and they accommodated every request. We had the displeasure of sitting next to a loud party, however it was still very romantic and the view was gorgeous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EddieDined on 10/12/2014The only thing better than the food was the service! We will definitely return!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Birthday Ever!skeeterbuggDined on 10/11/2014Lenard our waiter made my birthday celebration great! He was outstanding and fun, professional, courteous and a total gentleman. The food as always was outstanding. Our steaks were cooked perfection and the service was impeccable. Jack Binion's has the very best Jumbo Crab Cocktail we have ever had, Don't miss it at this great steakhouse!!!Special Features:
- Excellent FoodLuisnapaDined on 10/4/2014The waiter Jarvis was excellent. Hostess Hobi great also.The food was great I love jarvis he is an outsdanding person very freindly my wife and myself always enjoyed his service we alway ask for him. He is an assets for the restaurant .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to enjoy food.texanluvsteakDined on 10/4/2014The waiter was great and the other staff was as well. The food was wonderful and there was a lot more than we could eat but it was great the next day. The staff there is some of the best that I have ever had.My wife and I were very impressed with the young man that waited on us. Plus food outstanding. I will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceDougDined on 9/19/2014As usual the service and food was great. keep up the quality and you will compete with the other properties.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014brought friends. delicious food. Mark is a good and attentive waiter. Connie always a good restaurant hostess, and my very good overall hostess, Anya. a great place to introduce new people to your placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 35th wedding anniversaryCLW9879Dined on 9/8/2014My husband and I went to Jack Binion's Steak House to celebrate our 35th anniversary. The food was excellent. My husband had a New York Strip and I had the filet mignon. All the sized we chise were excellent. Te compt us with chocolate covered strawberries. All the servers were excellent. We would definitely recommend it.Special Features:
- MaryaDined on 9/6/2014Everything was excellent. My husband had a steak and I had fish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary TreatFoodie315Dined on 9/2/2014We celebrated a birthday in July and was so impressed we made another visit for our 42nd wedding anniversary. We requested the same waiter, Mark, and our overall experience was delightful. Great food, atmosphere, attention to detail, and lived up to our previous experience with Binions.Special Features:
- luvthefoodDined on 8/31/2014My husband I love Binions and always have. We actually have reservations for the Christmas Brunch and have done this for the last two years. All of waiters are excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!!tweetybird68Dined on 8/29/2014Never thought we would pay $50.00 for a steak,,But the steak was OUTSTANDING!! The salad and baked potato was WONDERFUL. We had an Excellent waiter, Our dinner was everything we had hoped it would be and more!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerLovsomeJBsteakODined on 8/25/2014My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner at JB Steak House. The food was excellent from the crab claw appetizer to the steaks which were cooked to perfection. The service was outstanding, very professional and friendly. Our only problem was we were too full to be able to try one of the deserts. We will definitely visit again and recommend Jack Binion's Steak House to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First class casino steak house.CarpcoDined on 8/24/2014Fine dining and excellent service. The steaks are prime and do not disappoint. Lump crabmeat cocktail is a favoirte. Expect to spend $75 per person.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014The service was great, the food was excellent. Unfortunately, at one table an older gentleman was in fine voice, or so he thought. The booth directly behind us (a foursome) was extremely loud. Sorta ruined our dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty gooddmetriusDined on 8/16/2014Food quality was good. Atmosphere was somewhat livelier than expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/15/2014This was the best place to unwind and enjoy a great dinner. Excellent service. Great Food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Someplace special, found ! ! !GOLDYDined on 8/12/2014It wasn't even hidden...... Jack Binion's Steak House is an enjoyable experience....... Full of ambiance and special people........ With some of the best food available, it's the bomb........Special Features:
- food was disappointingmulcherDined on 8/8/2014Food did not match extreme price Not as good as our last visit.Special Features:
- Awesome as always !!!!DebbandJohnDined on 8/8/2014We have been several times over the last 6 to 8 years because of the great food and service. Awesome as always !!!!Special Features:
- Beverly HillbilliesRollsRoyceDiningDined on 8/3/2014I don't know a lot about the finer points of dining, but the staff was able to make us feel at ease for our anniversary supper. thanksSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014We have visted Jack's many, many times and are always pleased with the service and the food. The waiters are very friendly and provide the best service ever! We recently celebrated my son's birthday with a group of 10 for dinner. Very enjoyable for all!Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceRepeatVisitorDined on 7/27/2014Outstanding food. Excellent/fabulous service. Wonderful setting... what more can be said!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalJWDJDined on 7/24/2014First time after 15 years and just as I remembered everything was first class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousMarshCDined on 7/24/2014The entire staff was amazing and the food delicious. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014We try to eat here whenever we visit Shreveport...food, service is always outstanding. Have never had a bad meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable Birthday TreatFoodie315Dined on 7/23/2014Fine dining, first-class with excellent attention to detail. Although my husband and I have visited the Horseshoe Casino in Bossier City many times, we had not experienced their premier dining option, Binion's Steak House. We've been fortunate to have eaten at some of the best restaurants in Hawaii and Las Vegas and this stacks up amongst the best of the best. We decided to try it for my birthday and it met every standard of quality from being greeted with birthday wishes on arrival to a special quartet of Binion's singing wait staff with a rendention of "My Girl" to close our evening. We've heard rave reviews and we were not disappointed in any way. It was a wonderful evening and we look forward to another trip to the area and Binion's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice on all levels.Toast91Dined on 7/11/2014I requested for a special night with my wife and the staff at jake Binions absolutley deilvered . They treated us like we were royalty and i sincinerly appreciate it .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakRexfergDined on 7/11/2014Went for a night out without the kids. Great choice. Steak was perfect, could cut with a fork, tasted great. The crab cakes were bland. Don't get. Drinks were on time but too expensive. Overall 4 out of 5 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad but too expensivemarkDined on 7/6/2014Came in for a good steak but I can get a better one at Texas roadhouse for under half the price and it comes with 2 side dishes.Special Features:
- Dissapointed & appauled.MarinesDined on 7/4/2014One of your managers, I think his name was Michael Jackson. He grabbed one of the hostesses by the arm, abruptly! My Son & I were startled. It anyone else had done this on the job, he would have been repremanded or dismissed. The general manager did come to our table after we complained to the hostess boss and said it was nothing. He was only concerned for her mood. It looked like anything but that. We were very upset over the matter and will think twice about going back.
- Fabuloussoccer1016Dined on 7/4/2014My steak loving husband said it was the best steak he had ever had. Everything was delicious only to be matched by the service and ambiance. Only thing was that it was my birthday and nothing was said or done about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 68 reviews are from the Jack Binion's Steak House reviews archive.
- What a delight!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/30/2014I really enjoyed my entire dinner. The filet was cooked to perfection & melted in my mouth. I look forward to visiting againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for our AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/27/2014Had a wonderful romantic evening for our 6th wedding anniversary. They honored my request for a window seat (which was beautiful at sunset) and the staff was quick to wish us happy anniversary and gave us complimentary chocolate covered strawberries for the occasion. The service was excellent, the staff was very attentive and friendly. The food was amazing! Large portions....we had a lot of leftovers to take home. Will definitly go again....recommend this restaurant for special occasions or a special date night..Special Features:
- TazmanDined on 6/24/2014Just a great place. Ihave told all my friends how wonderful the steak house isSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014Food was great server Mark was out of bounds a very good waiter, most fun we had all night.Special Features: