Jack Binion’s Steak - Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati
Cincinnati, OH 45202Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Jack Binion’s Steak - Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.horseshoecincinnati.com/Restaurants/binions.html
- Phone: 5132503294
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday, Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm, Closed Monday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Join us each night for live music with vocals in our Lounge.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: We offer Valet as well as parking in our Self-Park Garage which can be accessed from Reading Road and Gilbert Avenue.
$15 without a Total Rewards Card
$10 with Gold Total Rewards Card
$5 with Platinum Total Rewards Card
Complimentary to Diamond and Seven Stars guests
Complimentary Valet with $100 Per Person Purchase.
A word from Jack Binion’s Steak - Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati
No visit to Horseshoe Cincinnati would be complete without a meal at this legendary fine dining spot: Jack Binion’s Steak. Renowned everywhere that Horseshoe hangs its hat, this is a timeless spot for mouth-watering steaks and everything goes with it to make for a memorable steakhouse dinner. You know we take steaks seriously because we put our founder’s name on the door.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Jack Binion’s Steak - Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati reviews from OpenTable diners
92 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (59)romantic (36)notable wine list (24)good for groups (17)fit for foodies (16)neighborhood gem (7)late-night find (7)vibrant bar scene (7)hot spot (4)scenic view (4)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Not happyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/25/2014Birthday dinner for family party of five and it was very disappointing, service was poor, waitress was inattentive and disinterested in us for some reason, after ordering drinks for all, she disappeared for at least 15-20 minutes until we had to ask a busser to find her to request bread and order food, then she took order very abruptly and then was seldom seen afterwards. We all had wine and beer with dinner and all had filets as well but did not like the seasoning on them much, too salty, and my wife and I decided to share a 12 oz filet and ours came on seperate plates which was ok but not requested by us and they were both obviously a much smaller steak and were not a half of the large 12 oz which is what we ordered.Special Features:
- Perfectly Cooked Steaks!gamer39Dined on 10/18/2014Steaks were the BEST! So tender and so well cooked. Jeff was our waiter and he did an excellent job. Have to admit I agree with some of the other reviewers, lounge singer really not necessary. We ordered two potato and three potato, I thought three was a little spicy but he really liked. Really didn't feel romantic, too open and no low lights, and the lounge singer was loud!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Expensive!!dissatisfiedDined on 10/17/2014This place was way too expensive. There is hardly a meal under $46. It is a la cart so you have to pay for everything separately. My friend and I split the "24"oz steak. It was no where 24oz. That meal with a salad and a couple drinks came to 108.00. The steak was no dofferent than a longhorns steak.
- Very GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/11/2014Great food, a little pricey and understaffed on Saturday night.Special Features:
- Great service! Excellent food!Murray4Dined on 10/11/2014We made our second visit to Jack Binion's restaurant this weekend to celebrate two birthdays. We had a larger group (11 people). They had seated us in a beautiful, quiet, and private room for dinner. The room was very comfortable, and spacious, which was perfect for our group. Our server, Randall was great! He knew the menu very well, and made many food recommendations. He was prompt in service and had a great attitude. The food was beyond excellent. The beef Wellington was cooked perfectly, and tasted delicious. I would definitely recommend this dish. After dinner, our server surprised us with some deserts for our table to share in celebration of the birthdays. The deserts were great! Overall our experience was great! I highly reccomemd!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/11/2014Food was good, but waited too long for everything. Had to wait 50 minutes for a bottle of wine.Special Features:
- Great steak1GreatNightDined on 10/11/2014The fillet was very good and was cooked exactly how ordered. The seasoning was a little strong. The portions were huge. Great for my husband but way too much for me. I would have liked a smaller choice for the steak and the salad. Waitress & bus staff were excellent. Some of the best we have ever came across. We will ask for (girl) Jamie again. Thank you for a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food not goofthursday926Dined on 10/9/2014We order the bone in rib eye and they both were very fatty. For what you pay jeff ruby's is a much better buy. We would not go back. Longhorn has better ribeyes. The mac and cheese did not have one shrimp in it. Place was empty now we know why. Told many people not to waste their moneySpecial Features:
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Pricey food but not as good as Ruby's restaurants. Would much rather spend $50 on a steak at the precinct.
- Our Date NightDatenight19Dined on 9/19/2014I had the French soup, it was the best soup ever. I LOVED my bottle of wine. The bread was great also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST DINNER EVER!!!!RickandRonDined on 9/19/2014Binnion's was conceivably the best meal myself and my friends have ever had! The steaks we had were superb! They just melted in your mouth! The shrimp mac and chesse was to die for! The side of asparagus were tree trunks! Nothing compares to the service though headlined by the manager Jenny Filipski! She ensured our table was taken care of every minute! If it wasn't for her dedication, I don't think the meal would have been delicious at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weekend GetawayNecieDined on 9/13/2014We were visiting from Indianapolis,this restaurant was the best. The service was wonderful, Our waitress I believe her name was Amber omg she was wonderful. The food was wonderful.....everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good not great.NomadDined on 9/12/2014Overall, I was not satisfied with my meal. My wife and I got mushroom risotto and au gratin potatoes for our sides and had to send them back. The risotto was not cooked enough and the au gratin's tasted really odd. Not sure what the au gratin's had in them but they definitely weren't cooked right or had too much of something in them. The steak was very good but even my lobster bisque wasn't that good. Overall, I would say the steak was great but everything else was not worth it at all.Special Features:
- WonderfulCyndieDined on 9/12/2014We had a very enjoyable dinner. The service was great - our waiter was very knowledgeable and recommended some really good items. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tikiboyblueDined on 9/11/2014My wife and I had a wonderful dinner. The service was impeccable and the food was well prepared. The server was extremely informative and enjoyable in general conversation. While we were dining there was excellent live entertainment. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- superb dinnerbellaeats2Dined on 9/4/2014romantic, food exceptional, service very friendly and good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dining Choice at CasinoShumpDined on 8/28/2014Our experience at Jack Binion's was excellent overall. The quality of the food was superb and the service was outstanding. If there was one negative, it would be the level of noise. There were musicians playing in the bar area of the restaurant during our visit and, at the same time, a Trace Adkins concert was beginning right outside the windows. The combination did serve to make it rather loud. Otherwise, we have absolutely no complaints about our visit and would happily dine there again.Special Features:
- Great steak houseMikenelDined on 8/26/2014I took my wife here to celebrate her birthday and were absolutely impressed with the food and service. It's a little pricy but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay food, not so good service.JimbojonesDined on 8/23/2014Our server was very nice, but he had too many tables to be able to give us good service. We had to wait 20-30 minutes from arriving just to order. The food was okay, nothing to write home about. If you are looking for a great meal at a casino, I would either recommend the buffet or the steakhouse at Hollywood Casino about 30 minutes instead.
- bad anniversary experienceVegasfoodiesDined on 8/23/2014when we arrived at jack binions we thought the restaurant was beautiful, they took us to a nice table by a window, and promptly forgot all about us. wait staff buzzed all around us, even stopping in front of our table to stand with their backs to us so they could scan their other tables, but never offered a menu, water, or a simple "we will be with you soon"?? This went on for 15 minutes before we left to "settle" for a burger and margarita at MargarittaVille, where we were greeted three times in less than five minutes, it wasn't the 12th anniversary dinner we had in mind, but was not disappointed there by any means, we will not be returning to Jack Binions, however, that mango margarita at jimmys is definitely on my list of do overs!
- darrellbeatrice24Dined on 8/23/2014stake was very tough and full of grizzle every thing was great, service was good, ambience was great it was way to loud in the place.
- Pleasantly SurprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/23/2014We LOVE all the Cincinnati area steak houses and were relutant to go to a steak place in a casino. We were so glad we finally went. The food was outstanding and at par or better than other local places. We had filet (it was huge) and brussel sprouts/potatos. All were seasoned perfectly. Side were simply done. We will definately go back. However, there appeared to be some issues with their service. People waiting for long time to we waited on. Food was slower to arrive. Also there were tables left dirty for up to 30 minutes after people had left them. We went on a Saturday night at 7pm so you would think that wouldn't be an issue. We werent in a hurry so that didn't bother us and the food more than made up for the wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyed a great eveningHandyman1152Dined on 8/23/2014had the salt and pepper prawns for starters excellent, I was a little disappointed with the aged ribeye, it was tough and grisly, the flavor was excellent.Special Features:
- Jack Binion's Cincy HorseshoeVizsla99Dined on 8/22/2014We were in town for a camping trip. We decided to hit the new casino and try the steak house. We are HUGE Jeff Ruby fans so it's hard to please us at that level. The food was fresh...the large prawns were equal in size and taste. We split a steak Diane which was cooked perfectly. AND the shrimp mac n cheese is to die for! We would go again..Jeff Ruby's is still our favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fine dining at its best!rjfisher80Dined on 8/22/2014My husband & I go to Jack Binion's about once a month. It is consistently great food & great service! If you go, request that Jamie W. be your server!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Serving portionsdiningincincyDined on 8/17/2014We thought the filet mignon was well prepared and salads fresh. However, we visited Jack Binion's last year during Restaurant Week and was disappointed in the serving size of dinners and desserts this year. There was no side item with the entree and the dessert portion was very small for the price paid. Hope this will be considered for next year. As far as the service and attentiveness of everyone that could not have been any better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A WINNER!dineraterDined on 8/17/2014DELICIOUS FILET + the ENHANCEMENTS were a marvelous addition. POPOVERS were an unexpected TREAT! Enjoyed the chopped wedge salad, too. Our server, Amber, gave us EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD SERVICE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lshoeDined on 8/17/2014The food was very good and our server did a great job!Special Features:
- Not impresseddisappointedDined on 8/16/2014Visited during restaurant week, so that may influence this review. The $9 chopped wedge salad was not good, the steak was too char-grilled on the outside, the service was totally lackluster and took about 8 minutes to be waited on (at 845pm at night) and the sous waiter/water boy seemed completely disinterested. No one ever stopped by to check on us and we flagged down staff who were not assigned to our table on 3 occasions to get what we needed. We did find an amazing wine that we loved. But we would never never never ever go back!Special Features:
- best steakhouse in cincinnatiMelxmasDined on 8/16/2014we love this place. they are consistantly on point - best steak in cincinnati. we have been to all the Ruby spots, and this place is better priced, and the food is delicious. the service is always great, and there is never a long wait.Special Features:
- Great for a special nightMrslprinceDined on 8/16/2014We dined here for my husband's birthday. The service was excellent and we were directed to their special for resturant week. It was an exceptional selection. Steaks were amazing and the sides are what really completed the meal. Not a place we would dine all the time, but excellent for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Move the TVNigelCVGVIPDined on 8/16/2014No idea who designed the place but when I am sitting in a booth for dinner the last thing I want to see see the TV with some alligator ripping something apart. Not appropriate to hvae a TV in sight of the guest and certainly in appropriate show. Make note when being seated
- Very Satisfying experienceCrazyforfoodDined on 8/15/2014Excellent food and outstanding service. Thanks Jamie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem tucked away in a casinoJudieDined on 8/14/2014Would never just go to a casino to eat typically, but at Binions it is like not being in the hum of slot machines. Food was excellent. Service, great. Filet and the chicken fetticune were wonderful. Nice size salads to start. Even enough to share one. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Shelf AtmosphereJohnDined on 8/14/2014Great scenic dining in Horseshoe casino. Friendly and welcoming service. Will dine at Binions again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ProudArmyMom2Dined on 8/14/2014Despite the time it took for my husband to be seated due to a disability, the hostess waited on him with a smile and welcome. The food was wonderful and a good way to celebrate my husdand's recovery from two strokes. Thanks Binion staff for being so gracious, especially our waitress Brittany.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- InvitingLove2eatwellDined on 8/13/2014My husband and I had a date night and decided to try Jack Binion's. We were seated right away. Our waitress was amazing, great personality, and regularly checked back with us to ensure that we were satisfied. The food was perfect and the dessert was the best that I've had in a long time. I'd highly recommend Jack Binion's Steakhouse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bar music is so loudDjackVIPDined on 8/9/2014The bar music is so loud that even in the restaurant you can barely have a conversation. Would have been romantic if you could hear. Food was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service was not very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014we were drinking ice water since nothing else was offerered but bar drinks, when we got our food we didn't have any steak knives the waitress (Andrea) said she would be right back we finally asked another waiter if he could help us then he dissappeared so Andrea finally came back to see how our dinner was and realized she never brought our knives. we had to ask for more water as nobody ever came around to see if we needed refills. Food was delicious but I feel for the price we paid service should have been top notch since they were not very busy at allSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jack Binions Reviewvandalil2Dined on 8/9/2014Food and service and drinks were great. I have to take my husband there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.