Jack Binion’s Steak - Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati
Cincinnati, OH 45202Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Jack Binion’s Steak - Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.horseshoecincinnati.com/Restaurants/binions.html
- Phone: (513) 250-3294
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday, Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm, Closed Monday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jonathan "Donny" Hatton
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Join us Thursday, Friday and Saturday for for live music in our Lounge.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: We offer Valet as well as parking in our Self-Park Garage which can be accessed from Reading Road and Gilbert Avenue.
$15 without a Total Rewards Card
$10 with Gold Total Rewards Card
$5 with Platinum Total Rewards Card
Complimentary to Diamond and Seven Stars guests
Complimentary Valet with $100 Per Person Purchase.
A word from Jack Binion’s Steak - Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati
No visit to Horseshoe Cincinnati would be complete without a meal at this legendary fine dining spot: Jack Binion’s Steak. Renowned everywhere that Horseshoe hangs its hat, this is a timeless spot for mouth-watering steaks and everything goes with it to make for a memorable steakhouse dinner. You know we take steaks seriously because we put our founder’s name on the door.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Jack Binion’s Steak - Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati reviews from OpenTable diners
103 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (65)romantic (42)notable wine list (24)good for groups (23)fit for foodies (21)late-night find (9)vibrant bar scene (9)neighborhood gem (7)scenic view (6)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- wait staff1GreatNightDined on 11/22/2014We have been to many restaurants, in many cities. When at the Horseshoe we ask for server Jamie (the girl) because she is one of the best servers we have ever had. All the employees are top notch! Thanks for the wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerBanker1Dined on 11/21/2014Jeff, our waiter did an excellent job and made our dinner very enjoyable. Food was fantastic. Noise level near the bar was a bit loud for a quiet dinner.Special Features:
- Ended up leaving before ordered food.JessDined on 11/15/2014Left before ordered food. Hostess was great. Server, Jean Claud (sp?), was extremely unknowledgeable about the menu, both bar and food menu and just awful. He had to come back 3 different times with answers to our questions and the third time he came back he forgot what he was coming back for. My husband and I were looking for a nice night out. This experience made for a bad start to our night and unfortunately we will never be back. When the server came back the 3rd time and looked at us blankly we knew it was time to go before we wasted over $100 on a horrible experience.Special Features:
- Service was outstanding and the meal outstandingluvgoodfoodVIPDined on 11/14/2014Our waiter was attentive and mindful of our desire to have a relaxed and slow-paced meal. Both our meals were terrific - the short ribs were done perfectly and they were fall-off-the-bone tender. Side dishes and salads were fresh and very good. My wife's fillet was cooked perfectly and it was very flavorful. All in all, a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too LoudOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/13/2014As others have stated, the music is way too loud. We looked forward to when they would take a break. Our waitress could barely hear us when taking our order and we could not hear her when she was explaining some of the dishes. Food was good, but the loud atmosphere made me not want to return again.
- ResevationslingDined on 11/8/2014Made our reservation request online for 7:45 but the system stated that an error occurred during the process. I called and was told the only time available was 8:30 which was fine but when we arrived they only had us listed for the 7:45 which we had already missed. Was told they could try to work us in which they eventually did but there were several open tables the whole time we were waiting which was about 30 minutes. They felt we should have known the person we talked to when we made our reservation. If so, please begin instructing people to ask for a name and to remember it for arrival.
- dmackDined on 11/8/2014The food was great, the service was outstanding, very quiet area to have a conversation in normal voice. Definitely plan to go visit again.Special Features:
- MIttsDined on 11/8/2014Food was excellent. We had a great experience here and would definitely go back!Special Features:
- Great ExperienceCouplesdiningDined on 11/8/2014Jack Binion's was recommended to me by a friend. She said we couldn't go wrong there and she was right. Service was wonderful, staff was friendly and the food was fantastic! Can't wait to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingmeateaterDined on 11/7/2014Hands down the best steakhouse in Cincinnati. Food was amazing and the service was excellent. Large wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014The food and service was good until we tried to pay our bill... the server LOST my credit card somewhere in the restaurant. We sat for close to 45 minutes waiting while the staff searched the restaurant only to have another customer find it laying on a chair and turn it in to the manager. Worst experience i have ever had at any restaurant, at least some one found my card and was nice enough not to use it...
- Save your moneyLuv2eatVIPDined on 11/1/2014My husband and I frequent steakhouses and this one did not perform up to par. With their menu prices I expected great food. Instead we got bad food and just ok service. I won't go back.Special Features:
- We will be back!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014We went to Jack Binions as a date night. It was our second time going and like the first, were absolutely delighted! The food, atmosphere, and service was perfect. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not happyCincylawDined on 10/25/2014Birthday dinner for family party of five and it was very disappointing, service was poor, waitress was inattentive and disinterested in us for some reason, after ordering drinks for all, she disappeared for at least 15-20 minutes until we had to ask a busser to find her to request bread and order food, then she took order very abruptly and then was seldom seen afterwards. We all had wine and beer with dinner and all had filets as well but did not like the seasoning on them much, too salty, and my wife and I decided to share a 12 oz filet and ours came on seperate plates which was ok but not requested by us and they were both obviously a much smaller steak and were not a half of the large 12 oz which is what we ordered.Special Features:
- Perfectly Cooked Steaks!gamer39Dined on 10/18/2014Steaks were the BEST! So tender and so well cooked. Jeff was our waiter and he did an excellent job. Have to admit I agree with some of the other reviewers, lounge singer really not necessary. We ordered two potato and three potato, I thought three was a little spicy but he really liked. Really didn't feel romantic, too open and no low lights, and the lounge singer was loud!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Expensive!!dissatisfiedDined on 10/17/2014This place was way too expensive. There is hardly a meal under $46. It is a la cart so you have to pay for everything separately. My friend and I split the "24"oz steak. It was no where 24oz. That meal with a salad and a couple drinks came to 108.00. The steak was no dofferent than a longhorns steak.
- Very GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/11/2014Great food, a little pricey and understaffed on Saturday night.Special Features:
- Great service! Excellent food!Murray4Dined on 10/11/2014We made our second visit to Jack Binion's restaurant this weekend to celebrate two birthdays. We had a larger group (11 people). They had seated us in a beautiful, quiet, and private room for dinner. The room was very comfortable, and spacious, which was perfect for our group. Our server, Randall was great! He knew the menu very well, and made many food recommendations. He was prompt in service and had a great attitude. The food was beyond excellent. The beef Wellington was cooked perfectly, and tasted delicious. I would definitely recommend this dish. After dinner, our server surprised us with some deserts for our table to share in celebration of the birthdays. The deserts were great! Overall our experience was great! I highly reccomemd!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/11/2014Food was good, but waited too long for everything. Had to wait 50 minutes for a bottle of wine.Special Features:
- Great steak1GreatNightDined on 10/11/2014The fillet was very good and was cooked exactly how ordered. The seasoning was a little strong. The portions were huge. Great for my husband but way too much for me. I would have liked a smaller choice for the steak and the salad. Waitress & bus staff were excellent. Some of the best we have ever came across. We will ask for (girl) Jamie again. Thank you for a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food not goofthursday926Dined on 10/9/2014We order the bone in rib eye and they both were very fatty. For what you pay jeff ruby's is a much better buy. We would not go back. Longhorn has better ribeyes. The mac and cheese did not have one shrimp in it. Place was empty now we know why. Told many people not to waste their moneySpecial Features:
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Pricey food but not as good as Ruby's restaurants. Would much rather spend $50 on a steak at the precinct.
- Our Date NightDatenight19Dined on 9/19/2014I had the French soup, it was the best soup ever. I LOVED my bottle of wine. The bread was great also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST DINNER EVER!!!!RickandRonDined on 9/19/2014Binnion's was conceivably the best meal myself and my friends have ever had! The steaks we had were superb! They just melted in your mouth! The shrimp mac and chesse was to die for! The side of asparagus were tree trunks! Nothing compares to the service though headlined by the manager Jenny Filipski! She ensured our table was taken care of every minute! If it wasn't for her dedication, I don't think the meal would have been delicious at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weekend GetawayNecieDined on 9/13/2014We were visiting from Indianapolis,this restaurant was the best. The service was wonderful, Our waitress I believe her name was Amber omg she was wonderful. The food was wonderful.....everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good not great.NomadDined on 9/12/2014Overall, I was not satisfied with my meal. My wife and I got mushroom risotto and au gratin potatoes for our sides and had to send them back. The risotto was not cooked enough and the au gratin's tasted really odd. Not sure what the au gratin's had in them but they definitely weren't cooked right or had too much of something in them. The steak was very good but even my lobster bisque wasn't that good. Overall, I would say the steak was great but everything else was not worth it at all.Special Features:
- WonderfulCyndieDined on 9/12/2014We had a very enjoyable dinner. The service was great - our waiter was very knowledgeable and recommended some really good items. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tikiboyblueDined on 9/11/2014My wife and I had a wonderful dinner. The service was impeccable and the food was well prepared. The server was extremely informative and enjoyable in general conversation. While we were dining there was excellent live entertainment. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- superb dinnerbellaeats2Dined on 9/4/2014romantic, food exceptional, service very friendly and good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dining Choice at CasinoShumpDined on 8/28/2014Our experience at Jack Binion's was excellent overall. The quality of the food was superb and the service was outstanding. If there was one negative, it would be the level of noise. There were musicians playing in the bar area of the restaurant during our visit and, at the same time, a Trace Adkins concert was beginning right outside the windows. The combination did serve to make it rather loud. Otherwise, we have absolutely no complaints about our visit and would happily dine there again.Special Features:
- Great steak houseMikenelDined on 8/26/2014I took my wife here to celebrate her birthday and were absolutely impressed with the food and service. It's a little pricy but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay food, not so good service.JimbojonesDined on 8/23/2014Our server was very nice, but he had too many tables to be able to give us good service. We had to wait 20-30 minutes from arriving just to order. The food was okay, nothing to write home about. If you are looking for a great meal at a casino, I would either recommend the buffet or the steakhouse at Hollywood Casino about 30 minutes instead.
- bad anniversary experienceVegasfoodiesDined on 8/23/2014when we arrived at jack binions we thought the restaurant was beautiful, they took us to a nice table by a window, and promptly forgot all about us. wait staff buzzed all around us, even stopping in front of our table to stand with their backs to us so they could scan their other tables, but never offered a menu, water, or a simple "we will be with you soon"?? This went on for 15 minutes before we left to "settle" for a burger and margarita at MargarittaVille, where we were greeted three times in less than five minutes, it wasn't the 12th anniversary dinner we had in mind, but was not disappointed there by any means, we will not be returning to Jack Binions, however, that mango margarita at jimmys is definitely on my list of do overs!
- darrellbeatrice24Dined on 8/23/2014stake was very tough and full of grizzle every thing was great, service was good, ambience was great it was way to loud in the place.
- Pleasantly SurprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/23/2014We LOVE all the Cincinnati area steak houses and were relutant to go to a steak place in a casino. We were so glad we finally went. The food was outstanding and at par or better than other local places. We had filet (it was huge) and brussel sprouts/potatos. All were seasoned perfectly. Side were simply done. We will definately go back. However, there appeared to be some issues with their service. People waiting for long time to we waited on. Food was slower to arrive. Also there were tables left dirty for up to 30 minutes after people had left them. We went on a Saturday night at 7pm so you would think that wouldn't be an issue. We werent in a hurry so that didn't bother us and the food more than made up for the wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyed a great eveningHandyman1152Dined on 8/23/2014had the salt and pepper prawns for starters excellent, I was a little disappointed with the aged ribeye, it was tough and grisly, the flavor was excellent.Special Features:
- Jack Binion's Cincy HorseshoeVizsla99Dined on 8/22/2014We were in town for a camping trip. We decided to hit the new casino and try the steak house. We are HUGE Jeff Ruby fans so it's hard to please us at that level. The food was fresh...the large prawns were equal in size and taste. We split a steak Diane which was cooked perfectly. AND the shrimp mac n cheese is to die for! We would go again..Jeff Ruby's is still our favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fine dining at its best!rjfisher80Dined on 8/22/2014My husband & I go to Jack Binion's about once a month. It is consistently great food & great service! If you go, request that Jamie W. be your server!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Serving portionsdiningincincyDined on 8/17/2014We thought the filet mignon was well prepared and salads fresh. However, we visited Jack Binion's last year during Restaurant Week and was disappointed in the serving size of dinners and desserts this year. There was no side item with the entree and the dessert portion was very small for the price paid. Hope this will be considered for next year. As far as the service and attentiveness of everyone that could not have been any better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A WINNER!dineraterDined on 8/17/2014DELICIOUS FILET + the ENHANCEMENTS were a marvelous addition. POPOVERS were an unexpected TREAT! Enjoyed the chopped wedge salad, too. Our server, Amber, gave us EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD SERVICE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.