Jack Binion’s Steak - Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati
Cincinnati, OH 45202Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Jack Binion’s Steak - Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.horseshoecincinnati.com/Restaurants/binions.html
- Phone: 5132503294
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday, Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm, Closed Monday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Join us each night for live music with vocals in our Lounge.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: We offer Valet as well as parking in our Self-Park Garage which can be accessed from Reading Road and Gilbert Avenue.
$15 without a Total Rewards Card
$10 with Gold Total Rewards Card
$5 with Platinum Total Rewards Card
Complimentary to Diamond and Seven Stars guests
Complimentary Valet with $100 Per Person Purchase.
A word from Jack Binion’s Steak - Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati
No visit to Horseshoe Cincinnati would be complete without a meal at this legendary fine dining spot: Jack Binion’s Steak. Renowned everywhere that Horseshoe hangs its hat, this is a timeless spot for mouth-watering steaks and everything goes with it to make for a memorable steakhouse dinner. You know we take steaks seriously because we put our founder’s name on the door.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Jack Binion’s Steak - Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati reviews from OpenTable diners
92 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (56)romantic (33)notable wine list (27)good for groups (21)fit for foodies (17)vibrant bar scene (9)hot spot (8)neighborhood gem (5)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Great steak houseMikenelDined on 8/26/2014I took my wife here to celebrate her birthday and were absolutely impressed with the food and service. It's a little pricy but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay food, not so good service.JimbojonesDined on 8/23/2014Our server was very nice, but he had too many tables to be able to give us good service. We had to wait 20-30 minutes from arriving just to order. The food was okay, nothing to write home about. If you are looking for a great meal at a casino, I would either recommend the buffet or the steakhouse at Hollywood Casino about 30 minutes instead.
- bad anniversary experienceVegasfoodiesDined on 8/23/2014when we arrived at jack binions we thought the restaurant was beautiful, they took us to a nice table by a window, and promptly forgot all about us. wait staff buzzed all around us, even stopping in front of our table to stand with their backs to us so they could scan their other tables, but never offered a menu, water, or a simple "we will be with you soon"?? This went on for 15 minutes before we left to "settle" for a burger and margarita at MargarittaVille, where we were greeted three times in less than five minutes, it wasn't the 12th anniversary dinner we had in mind, but was not disappointed there by any means, we will not be returning to Jack Binions, however, that mango margarita at jimmys is definitely on my list of do overs!
- darrellbeatrice24Dined on 8/23/2014stake was very tough and full of grizzle every thing was great, service was good, ambience was great it was way to loud in the place.
- Pleasantly SurprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/23/2014We LOVE all the Cincinnati area steak houses and were relutant to go to a steak place in a casino. We were so glad we finally went. The food was outstanding and at par or better than other local places. We had filet (it was huge) and brussel sprouts/potatos. All were seasoned perfectly. Side were simply done. We will definately go back. However, there appeared to be some issues with their service. People waiting for long time to we waited on. Food was slower to arrive. Also there were tables left dirty for up to 30 minutes after people had left them. We went on a Saturday night at 7pm so you would think that wouldn't be an issue. We werent in a hurry so that didn't bother us and the food more than made up for the wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyed a great eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014had the salt and pepper prawns for starters excellent, I was a little disappointed with the aged ribeye, it was tough and grisly, the flavor was excellent.Special Features:
- Jack Binion's Cincy HorseshoeVizsla99Dined on 8/22/2014We were in town for a camping trip. We decided to hit the new casino and try the steak house. We are HUGE Jeff Ruby fans so it's hard to please us at that level. The food was fresh...the large prawns were equal in size and taste. We split a steak Diane which was cooked perfectly. AND the shrimp mac n cheese is to die for! We would go again..Jeff Ruby's is still our favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fine dining at its best!rjfisher80Dined on 8/22/2014My husband & I go to Jack Binion's about once a month. It is consistently great food & great service! If you go, request that Jamie W. be your server!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Serving portionsdiningincincyDined on 8/17/2014We thought the filet mignon was well prepared and salads fresh. However, we visited Jack Binion's last year during Restaurant Week and was disappointed in the serving size of dinners and desserts this year. There was no side item with the entree and the dessert portion was very small for the price paid. Hope this will be considered for next year. As far as the service and attentiveness of everyone that could not have been any better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A WINNER!dineraterDined on 8/17/2014DELICIOUS FILET + the ENHANCEMENTS were a marvelous addition. POPOVERS were an unexpected TREAT! Enjoyed the chopped wedge salad, too. Our server, Amber, gave us EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD SERVICE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lshoeDined on 8/17/2014The food was very good and our server did a great job!Special Features:
- Not impresseddisappointedDined on 8/16/2014Visited during restaurant week, so that may influence this review. The $9 chopped wedge salad was not good, the steak was too char-grilled on the outside, the service was totally lackluster and took about 8 minutes to be waited on (at 845pm at night) and the sous waiter/water boy seemed completely disinterested. No one ever stopped by to check on us and we flagged down staff who were not assigned to our table on 3 occasions to get what we needed. We did find an amazing wine that we loved. But we would never never never ever go back!Special Features:
- best steakhouse in cincinnatiMelxmasDined on 8/16/2014we love this place. they are consistantly on point - best steak in cincinnati. we have been to all the Ruby spots, and this place is better priced, and the food is delicious. the service is always great, and there is never a long wait.Special Features:
- Great for a special nightMrslprinceDined on 8/16/2014We dined here for my husband's birthday. The service was excellent and we were directed to their special for resturant week. It was an exceptional selection. Steaks were amazing and the sides are what really completed the meal. Not a place we would dine all the time, but excellent for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Move the TVNigelCVGVIPDined on 8/16/2014No idea who designed the place but when I am sitting in a booth for dinner the last thing I want to see see the TV with some alligator ripping something apart. Not appropriate to hvae a TV in sight of the guest and certainly in appropriate show. Make note when being seated
- Very Satisfying experienceCrazyforfoodDined on 8/15/2014Excellent food and outstanding service. Thanks Jamie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem tucked away in a casinoJudieDined on 8/14/2014Would never just go to a casino to eat typically, but at Binions it is like not being in the hum of slot machines. Food was excellent. Service, great. Filet and the chicken fetticune were wonderful. Nice size salads to start. Even enough to share one. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Shelf AtmosphereJohnDined on 8/14/2014Great scenic dining in Horseshoe casino. Friendly and welcoming service. Will dine at Binions again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ProudArmyMom2Dined on 8/14/2014Despite the time it took for my husband to be seated due to a disability, the hostess waited on him with a smile and welcome. The food was wonderful and a good way to celebrate my husdand's recovery from two strokes. Thanks Binion staff for being so gracious, especially our waitress Brittany.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- InvitingLove2eatwellDined on 8/13/2014My husband and I had a date night and decided to try Jack Binion's. We were seated right away. Our waitress was amazing, great personality, and regularly checked back with us to ensure that we were satisfied. The food was perfect and the dessert was the best that I've had in a long time. I'd highly recommend Jack Binion's Steakhouse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service was not very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014we were drinking ice water since nothing else was offerered but bar drinks, when we got our food we didn't have any steak knives the waitress (Andrea) said she would be right back we finally asked another waiter if he could help us then he dissappeared so Andrea finally came back to see how our dinner was and realized she never brought our knives. we had to ask for more water as nobody ever came around to see if we needed refills. Food was delicious but I feel for the price we paid service should have been top notch since they were not very busy at allSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jack Binions Reviewvandalil2Dined on 8/9/2014Food and service and drinks were great. I have to take my husband there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beef Wellington was disappointingDisappointedDined on 8/8/2014We went to Jack Binion's for my husband's 35th birthday because it is the only restaurant in Cincinnati that serves Beef Wellington. The Beef Wellington was served uncut and resembled a boulder just sitting on a plate. The pastry was hard, overcooked and was a dark brown/black color. When we cut into the wellington (we both ordered it), the pastry on the inside was still doughy and raw. I asked the waitress about it and was told that's how it was supposed to be. Being my husband's birthday, I did not want to cause a scene or complain but I was extremely disappointed. I took the protein out of the pastry shell and ate it by itself. For the price, I was highly upset over the quality of the food and will not be returning.
- RomanticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014The 2 person "band" was perfect. I liked the music and it wasn't too loud. A perfect accompaniment. Lighting was just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very expensive for dry steaksBilldoDined on 8/2/2014The steaks were dry & not cooked very well so that was a problem, but the menu is where their problems were for all 4 of us. They did not offer hardly any sude items. For most people that may not be a problem, but it was for us.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerClamdiggerDined on 8/1/2014My wife and I went to Jack's to celebrate our anniversary. We were quickly seated, we ordered the Prawns and they were outstanding. My wife ordered the petit fillet oscar style which was again outstanding, while I ordered the Beef Wellington- a classic but it didn't live up to my expectations. Overall the experience was a good one but with the competition of Jeff Ruby's here in Cincinnati I would go elsewhere next time I what to celebrate an important event.Special Features:
- Great for special occasionsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/31/2014We celebrated our anniversary here and the atmosphere, food and service all combined to make it the perfect beginning to the evening.Special Features:
- Jack Binion's Steak HouseGingerDined on 7/26/2014Looking for a great steak and a great experience for a night out. We found both at Jack Binion's. Our server, Randall, was outstanding and the newly hired, Andrew did a very good job assisting. My husband's porterhouse was perfection. My steak Diane was cooked exactly as ordered. The sauce was overly salted and I did speak to Randall, as an aside to the kitchen. I can not even call that a 'complaint.' Our evening out was an experience we will repeat at Jack Binion's. Thank you.Special Features:
- disapppointedOrlandoDinerDined on 7/20/2014I had dined once before and was impressed. This trip was the total opposite. French onion soup....the cheese didn't even cover the top, and below it was bread and broth.....no onions. wedge salad was just shredded letture, and one in our party couldn't finish his salad as it tasted almost spoiled. Took forever to get drinks, bread, (which, by the way, were hollow), or refills on the drinks. Steaks were average, at best. The slow service was especially surprising, as there were very few diners.
- Fair at best.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/20/2014We dined here for dinner before a concert at the casino. Server was friendly and seemed knowledgeable at first but when my dad asked about a scotch menu he said they didn't have one. When he handed us the dessert menu there was a full page menu for scotch and bourbon. Food was mediocre for price. I had sea bass which had great flavor but was room temperature not hot. Asparagus was very large, dry and also cold. My dad's steak was undercooked and he said it was definitely not the quality of meat he had anticipated. We would go back for the bar which seemed lively and fun but won't be back for the food.Special Features:
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014Food was great but the service was less than good. I have been here several times and this was the first time that I was not satisfied.Special Features:
- Will come againILuv2EatDined on 7/15/20142nd time to Jack Binion's. This place is becoming a staple for our visits to the Cincy area.Special Features:
- DinnerH1964Dined on 7/12/2014Dinner was very good our steaks were prepared as requested and our waitress came over and checked on us frequently!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ummm!CbugDined on 7/11/2014I always enjoy Jack's wonderful filet. There is a good selection of sides. Service makes the dining experience a pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed for the priceShawnDined on 7/10/2014Although the service and atmosphere was wonderful, the food was sub par. We ordered filet's and in comparison to the other steakhouses in the area, I would not recommend this restuarant when the pricing is comparable with amazing steak places such as Jeff Ruby's and Morton's.Special Features:
- Best steak I've ever had.amusegueuleDined on 7/9/2014This was the first time I had ever been to Jack Binion's Steak house, but it won't be my last! The food and service were excellent. Ludowig our server knew the menu inside and out and treated us like VIPs. The steak was absolutely the best steak I have ever eaten. The prices were more than I normally pay, but we had left overs that made almost an entirely new meal for two of us. The potato was huge, so you only need to order one and share.Special Features:
- Nice dinner at Jack BinionsFoodnutDined on 6/24/2014We had a party of three on a Tuesday night for a 7pm reservation. The restaurant was not crowded at all. We ordered a mix of steaks and seafood, salads and one appetizer. The food was good and the server was friendly and did a good job.Special Features:
- Killer SteaksInnervibeDined on 6/22/2014WOW. 1800 degree broiler. Amazing steak, about the best I've ever had. Try it.
- Anniversary dinnerJoWoDined on 6/21/2014We had a great experience! The food was excellent and the waitress was fantastic!!! Definitely recommend!!Special Features:
- Impeccable servicewolfsongDined on 6/20/2014This was our first time at Jack Binion's and my husband and I both enjoyed our experience. Outstanding service, steaks done right and well seasoned, only complaint about the food was the asparagus was a little cool but very good nonetheless. Very unique and tasty bread. We'll happily return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.