Jack Binion's - Horseshoe Casino - Southern Indiana
11999 Casino Center Drive
Elizabeth, IN 47117Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Jack Binion's - Horseshoe Casino - Southern Indiana
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.horseshoe-indiana.com/restaurants/jack-binions-steak.html#.Ux4Uvs76TCo
- Phone: 8129696363
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
*PLEASE NOTE DUE TO INDIANA STATE SMOKING LAWS, NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 IS PERMITTED*
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jon Kell
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Jack Binion's - Horseshoe Casino - Southern Indiana
With its luxurious decor and elaborate dining areas, Jack Binion's Steak House continues to set the standard for dining excellence. Our award-winning steak house is famous for huge, mouth-watering steaks, Maine lobster just hours out of the ocean and truly decadent desserts. All of it exquisitely prepared by highly-skilled chefs. Add in extraordinary service and you have a culinary experience like no other. *Due to the Indiana State Smoking Laws; no one under the age of 18 is permitted in the restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Jack Binion's - Horseshoe Casino - Southern Indiana - Best Restaurants in Elizabeth ›
Jack Binion's - Horseshoe Casino - Southern Indiana reviews from OpenTable diners
64 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (49)romantic (38)fit for foodies (14)good for groups (12)notable wine list (12)vibrant bar scene (5)neighborhood gem (5)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (2)hot spot (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- 48anniversarybummerDined on 10/15/2014We had 6:30 reservations for our anniversary dinner. The guy seated before us wore shorts and a t-shirt and was seated in the middle of the room. Our party of four was seated in the smoking section, the table next to the entrance to the kitchen, like in the middle of a freeway. I asked if this was a smoking section, she said yes, but it's way over there ( two tables down. She could tell that I did not prefer that area, but did nothing. Anyway, the waitress was nice, but not on the ball. She evidently forgot to put in our order for crab cakes. They came out finally, burnt. Just didn't make the evening quit like I wanted it to for an anniversary dinner. Oh, there were plenty of tables to seat us in another area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pc1029VIPDined on 10/11/2014We celebrated our anniversary here & shared the French onion soup, Mac n cheese (lobster). Sautéed mushrooms, & then I had a nice size salad & my husband got salmon. He was a little disappointed with that because I tasted too fishy for his taste. Service was great.Special Features:
- Great dinning experienceInezDined on 9/25/2014We went to celebrate my husbands birthday with another couple. The food was excellent, the service was great they paid attention to every detail. Thanks for making it a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChrisChrisDined on 9/20/2014It was a dining experience with great food and great service. We were celebrating our anniversary and a birthday in our group of four and I found it unusual that no complementary dessert was offered. Fine dining restaurants usually do, this was an exception.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingkenniebVIPDined on 9/14/2014Came to Jack Binions for dinner and the restaurant wasn't busy. Atmosphere was quiet, which we appreciated. Our server and server assistant were both outstanding and very personable. The food was the best out of any steakhouse I have been to recently. I took a first time guest with me and he was very impressed with everything.Special Features:
- Best Upscale Restaurant in So INrjfisher80Dined on 9/10/2014Best food quality & quantity for the price, great service & ambiance! Kobe/Wagu beef is excellent as well as the lobster tail, crab legs, filet & porterhouse. We prefer the asparagus with hollandaise sauce & lobster mac & cheese for our sides. Then, you can't go wrong with their made to order bananas foster for dessert.Special Features:
- seatingsmokeoutDined on 9/7/2014Asked for a non smoking table and we were seated right behind the bar...everything was excellent until 4 people came and sat at the bar just to smoke! They didn't even order a cocktail. The smoke traveled right to our table during our main course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent food and staffralphyDined on 9/5/2014Always enjoy eating there. The food is great and the staff is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Foodmalyb13Dined on 9/4/2014we have been to this restaurant many times and each time we have not been disappointed. Excellent food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food - Outstanding Service !!GoodfoodtesterDined on 8/30/2014Steaks are very good. The coconut shrimp are worth the trip. Everything we have had was very good. Service was first class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GReat foodKInggroteDined on 8/25/2014My wife and ate there on Monday night August 25th. I had the prime rib and she had the filet on the $ 39.00 three course diner selection. Everything was perfect. The cheese cake was really big.Special Features:
- CelebrateExperienceDined on 8/16/2014When we have something to celebrate as a couple we always come here because of the food and the service.Special Features:
- Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/15/2014Food was great, server was poor. I would say the restaurant was half full and yet we waited 10 minutes after we sat down before the server even touched our table. I would go back since the food was good but would hesitate if service was this bad again.Special Features:
- PerfectionPSK1Dined on 8/13/2014Have never had a bad meal here. I tried the new $39 mid week combo and had Caesar salad, parmesan encrusted salmon resting on asparagus, and crème brulee for desert. The salmon was some of the best I have ever had - a real homerun!Special Features:
- food and service was great.GreatDiningDined on 8/12/2014No loud annoying music while ur trying to have a conversation. Great place to take ur woman or date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AfergDined on 8/10/2014My wife and I eat at Binion's whenever we are in the Louisville area. The seafood is cooked perfectly. The menu is classic steakhouse. The service is very good. We especially enjoy eating at the bar. The bartenders - Mark and Mike are always top notch and take great care of the customers.Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Great food, great service, great setting...... wonderful eveningSpecial Features:
- Poor Anniversary DinnerBoblewDined on 8/2/2014They're not very good at cooking a steak. Ordered mine medium and it came out charred on the outside and no pink on the inside. They then brought me another and it was rare in the center. Had to cut around the center and eat the outer portion. Wife's salmon was somewhat dry. Shrimp cocktail and lobster bisque were good. Complimentary cheesecake was a good gesture but we were totally disappointed in our anniversary dinner. Would have enjoyed a dinner at Longhorn at a third of the cost a lot more.
- Great foodGreatdiningDined on 8/1/2014All of the entrees were prepared perfectly. The service was great. Everyone enjoyed the eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- $39 specialkentucky14Dined on 7/31/2014Had the $39 special. The bread was wonderful as was the cheesecake. The salad was a cut down version and steak was small-5 oz. Salad was ok but neither it or the steak lived up to my favorite steakhouse-Flemings. When Flemings have their $37.99 steak specials or the $29.99 prime rib, the sides are full sized and the steak/prime is same size as small menu size. Overall the meal was very good but the cheesecake and bread is what won me over.Special Features:
- highly recommendJackBinionDined on 7/31/2014Food service atmosphere everything was excellent highly recommended .I would recommend this to a friend.
- Binion's #1.gamblinlady67Dined on 7/31/2014Meals were delicious Hot when served. Relaxing atmosphere. Good wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner!DBonDined on 7/29/2014My husband and I had a very enjoyable time at Jack Binions.Special Features:
- Dining fit for a King and Queenmoose727Dined on 7/26/2014The dinner was fantastic! I was going for this one item and the waitress(Tammy, I think) suggested the special instead. So, I decided to take her suggestion and WOW, great choice. My wife and I enjoyed our dining experience very much and our waitress was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, low key delivery!primerib1Dined on 7/21/2014Food was very good, the service is good but not typical hi end steak house. Low key, friendly service no stuffy service features that many steak houses have. I did miss that they do not have wine decanters for the better wines on the menu. (mon, tues. half price bottles)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HobsyDined on 7/20/2014Great food and great waitress. Good wine and a really good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- firsttimersDined on 7/19/2014Food was excellent, everyone very nice and attentive. Will recommend and return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthdays to RememberFoodBearDined on 7/19/2014We were celebrating birthdays in out visit to Jack Binion's and it was a wonderful experience. The waitress was friendly and informative. The food was phenomenal. I will definitely be visiting again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smoking!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014Great service great food. Not very crowded but when someone sat in smoking section my non smoking section was smoke filled! I hate smoke when I am trying to eat. Need to separate better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SupperKygolfnutDined on 7/18/2014The steak was more like a piece of prime rib, not seared on both sides, lukewarm as well as the topping sauce, seafood was cold, potato was like something I'd cook in my microwave at home; wife's prime rib per her was tough, she did like the mashed potatoes. Can't say I would recommend this as a place eat, especially at the price. Don't know what it is, but the food there leaves a lot to be desired at both restaurants
- Jack BinionPeachcobblerloverDined on 7/12/2014Food was terrific. Was seated immediately. Decor/ambience good. Too much noise, entertainer right outside of restaurant drowned out music in restaurant. Server was good except after she failed to ask us if we wanted dessert, and because she didn't check with us during the meal about it I was unable to get my favorite peach cobbler because of the 25 minute wait that it would take. However the crème brûlée was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodGreatfoodDined on 7/11/2014Best food you will never eat!! Service was awesome food was delicious cook came to our table ,talk to us like a friendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 9 yr AnniversaryAnniversaryDined on 7/6/2014My wife and I celebrated our 9th anniversary here and we were very pleased. Both of us had started a diet 10 days earlier so getting out and having some real food just added to the great experience. My wife had the sea bass and I had the prime rib and both were excellent! Prime rib was cooked to perfection and very flavorful and the mashed potatoes were wonderful. My wedge salad was cold and crisp. My wife's sea bass was very good. The only blip with our meal was her side of spinach, way way to salty. Mentioned this to the waitress and a new order was provided and was excellent. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MichaelOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/4/2014As always Michael was a first class server and they have the best crab legs ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding VenueHelmsleyDined on 7/3/2014This experience ranks at the top of our list right next to Jeff Ruby's. They are both just above Ruth's Chris and Morton's. Haven't been to Patrick's Steakhouse or Del Frisco's yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We shall return.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014We had a wonderful experience on June 29. It was our second time there. The reservation and seating went better than our first time there. Food and service was wonderful as always. We will be returning there for dinner on August 3 to celebrate our 23rd wedding anniversary. Jack Binion's has ben added to our short list of restaurants where we will celebrate special occasions.Special Features:
- Best steaks in town!LuvbinionsDined on 6/28/2014Love Binions for its excellent steaks, always done as we like. Service is very good and we always are greeted by a smiling face. Side dishes are excellent as well. Would recommend to everyone who enjoys fine dining and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 356 reviews are from the Jack Binion's - Horseshoe Casino - Southern Indiana reviews archive.
- Not impressed!RJ1222Dined on 6/20/2014When I pay $32 for a steak I expect to eat it. I had to send my filet back after ordering it med well it came out burnt twice and well done inside. The cheesecake was amazing and Barbara was a great server!Special Features:
- 31 years31yearsDined on 6/19/2014great food tremendous quality of service my wife and i celebrated our 31st anniversary what a great expeienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014We go to Binion's for special celebrations. We know the service and food will always be great.Special Features: