Jack Astor's Bar & Grill- Square One
219 Rathburn Rd West
Mississauga, ON L5B 4C1Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: CAN$30 and under
Jack Astor's Bar & Grill- Square One
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.jackastors.com/
- Phone: 9055664662
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday & Tuesday: 3:00pm - 1:00am, Wednesday - Sunday: 3:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American
- Executive Chef: Graham Hayes
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Our focus in the bar is to entertain our guests. We like to create a mood that is fun, exciting and full of life! At our bar you will find the latest music, invigorating conversation, plenty of TV screens, lots of eye candy, and our lively bartenders flaring, tossing up those bottles in style while making your favourite drink. On Wednesday and Thursday nights take in the sounds as our house DJ spins your favourites. We like to think of ourselves as the best choice for all occasions because of our energetic ambiance and distinct nature. It is always a good time to go to Jack's!
A word from Jack Astor's Bar & Grill- Square One
Welcome to Jack Astor"s Square One! Come on in and be amazed by an energetic atmosphere, delicious menu items and fantastic beverages. In the dining room our attentive service staff will provide an experience catered to your agenda. Start with our delectable Lobster Crab Dip and Raspberry Lemonade Twister while you choose amongst many of the favourites found on our menu. Make sure to keep room for our legendary Apple Pie. Enjoy the music and surroundings of our fun and playful chalkboards. Or join us in the lounge where there is never a dull moment and never a dull menu. Kick your feet up and enjoy our world famous Chicken Wings or a fresh-baked loaf of Garlic Pan Bread with Cheese, while watching the game on one of our many T.V's. Of course our fresh never frozen chicken tenders are always a hit. There is something for everyone at Jack's with our wide variety of menu items to choose from.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Jack Astor's Bar & Grill- Square One reviews from OpenTable diners
- not so pleased!!rampaigeDined on 10/13/2013I was very disappointed with the food....the garlic bread was too soaked in butter and the burger was way too high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flawless service!yu237551Dined on 8/17/2013Great experience! Friendly and prompt service, beginning to end! Seasonal food offerings were interesting. The hot dog on pretzel bun was alright, more filling than it looked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun place great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/22/2013My parents were in from the US and I wanted to take them somewhere fun. Jacks is always a good time and our waitress Mar was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, friendly staffMarleneBDined on 5/6/2013Staff are very attentive and service is fast. We had finger food shared by the group. Portions are substantial. Thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We took our daughter thereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/5/2013We took our daughter there for her 13th birthday. The staff made her feel special at the end of the meal by bringing her a special dessert and sang. It made her day! Thanks! The whole family had fun.Special Features:
- Jacked up on saltYqmnomadVIPDined on 2/12/2013The service was quite good but the food was terrible. I had a salad with grilled chicken breast and the chicken had so much salt infused into the meat that it was indelible. I have eaten at Jack Astors many times due to its ease of parking, consistent service and usually good food but this time the food missed the mark. They would do well to consciously try and reduce the amount of sodium in many of their menu items.Special Features:
- The service here flows likeyu237551Dined on 7/12/2012The service here flows like clockwork. We had a very attentive server who anticipated our needs very well (drink refills, condiments).Special Features:
- Although we arrived early,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/15/2012Although we arrived early, we were immediately greeted and seated by the hostess, and shortly after, greeted by our waitress. Our waitress was fairly knowledgeable with the food offered on the menu, and was very attentive to ensure everything was going well. The food itself was what was expected from this type of restaurant. Better than mediocre, but not absolutely outstanding. Food came out hot and fresh. The Sausage Poutine was interesting and pretty good - just don't expect actual Sausage pieces. The Steak Fajitas in BBQ sauce was very tender, tasty, and juicy. However, more fajita wraps could be offered for the enjoyment of sharing. I would recommend Jack Astor's to anyone who would like a casual scene with good food and service.Special Features:
- stamp card at jack's?OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/11/2011As a long time jack's patron I was unaware they had a stamp card for lunch eg. for every lunch entree ordered you get a stamp and the sixth one is free! My server (I forget her name) brought one with the bill and when I asked whether it was new she said no but no one promotes its use. Because of that she got a good tip. SO...make sure when you go for lunch to ask for the stamp card!!!Special Features:
- Made reservations but theyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/21/2011Made reservations but they did not have a table ready for us. Waited 15 mins but eventually they gave us a booth.Special Features:
- With opentable we had optionOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/18/2011With opentable we had option of requesting patio; however they seated us inside. Waitress took a while to take out drink orders. When she came, she almost forgot to take all our orders. When we ordered, it took close to 1 hour to bring out the food. We ordered fries for a 2 year old. They came long after she was well asleep. Very slow service on food ok service on the many pitchers we ordered.
- Service was great, very friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/9/2011Service was great, very friendly staff and quick food service. Originally sat outdoors but due to so many smokers asked to move indoors staff quickly found us a nice booth and were lovely. Food was delicious (very filling) and great price! Nice environment will def. go back.
- Our visit to Jack Astors wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/2/2011Our visit to Jack Astors was a wonderful experience. Our waitress, Andy, was very cheerful and caring. It was an absolute pleasure to have her serve us. The mains were great and appetizers were really awesome and an excellent value. We will be back!Special Features:
- Great Job AnnaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/9/2011We had a new server that had only been there for 2 weeks. She was very attentive but not overbearing. When we told her we were regulars she took the time to get our names for the next time she would see us. Great job AnnaSpecial Features:
- Went with a friend, and weOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/28/2011Went with a friend, and we had a fantastic time. Our waiter was great... Super friendly and all around courteous. My only issue was we requested to be seated at the bar and ended up in the dining room right by the kitchen.Special Features:
- Food was good, price was rightOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/5/2011Food was good, price was right - Jack Astor's is a fun place to eat.
- I started with Bangkok springOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/2/2011I started with Bangkok spring rolls - Yummy! - then had Chipotle-Mango rubbed Salmon for my main course which was very good. Jack Astor's may not turn the culinary world on it's ear, but for good food and good service at a reasonable price, this was a great place to eat.
- Always a great place for goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/28/2011Always a great place for good food and if they miss the mark, they will always go out of there way to fix the problem. Been a regular for nearly 15 years, keep up the good work Jack Astor's.Special Features: