J. Razzo's 2
3150 E State Road 32
Westfield, IN 46074Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
J. Razzo's 2
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.jrazzos2.com/
- Phone: (317) 804-2051
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Wine Bar, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Giuseppe
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from J. Razzo's 2
Resume editing JRazzos2 is proud to serve traditional Italian dinners. Our menu consists of long time favorite dinners with seasonal items at a most affordable price. Our emphasis is on quality from buying only the freshest ingredients to serving you the best food at a reasonable price. Our selection of wines were chosen to compliment your dinners. Beer and liquor are also available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
J. Razzo's 2 reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (7)fit for foodies (4)good for groups (3)special occasion (3)Show More
- Great spot for a family birthday!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014The food was good, we loved their breadsticks. Our server was very accommodating and very attentive. We sat at the very front of the restaurant, so I think it was quieter than the rest of the restaurant. It was quite cold and drafty. I would highly recommend this establishment, especially if you have a larger group. VERY IMPORTANT!!!! The directions from Open Table and the directions on Yelp! were incorrect. It is located EAST of 31 (not west) on the north side of the road.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Long wait but worth itOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/27/2014This is one of our go to restaurants. However, they seemed to be a bit under staffed this evening.Special Features:
- Not so muchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/27/2014Food tasted packaged not home made like the server stated. Disappointing.
- Amazing!rottielvrDined on 9/12/2014Best Italian food I have ever had. Also, the service was outstanding - we will definitely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- repeat visitcindianaVIPDined on 8/29/2014first time on a Fri, busy!! but still good - trying to try everythingSpecial Features:
- Don't botherDoveEatsDined on 7/31/2014Pricey and not worth the money. Only one of the 4 diners thought their dish was good. Service only fair.
- The following 15 reviews are from the J. Razzo's 2 reviews archive.
- return visit`cindianaVIPDined on 6/4/2014food is very good, house salad a winner & half price wine on Wed - this could be a habit :)Special Features:
- joefoodDined on 5/17/2014We just took a chance on this place as we are out of towners. It turned out that it was a great choice. The wait staff was very attentive and helpful with suggestions. The food was delicious. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!NewfindDined on 5/11/2014The good was outstanding and the service was excellent. It is new to the are so wait is not long at all! Enjoy this wounderfy restaurant before everyone else discovers it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Same as Salvatore'sSalvatoreDined on 5/5/2014When Salvatore's closed their door several years ago, every time we went by the area we spoke about how we missed eating there. Just by chance we saw and news clip about construction at Meridian and 131 and saw J Razzo. He spoke about his restaurant called J RAzzo's and now we can go there to have the wonderful food we missed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- small and quiteRazzoDined on 4/15/2014This is a very small restaurant. My husband and I were the only people there at around 630pm. We did not have to wait long for service or food. The rice balls are a must to try. My lasagna was good and my husband seafood pasta was the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little restaurantGinnyDined on 3/14/2014Brought to you by the people who ran Salvatore's at 86th and Ditch. Same great food! A find!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimerstanelDined on 3/8/2014Service was fast; they pushed you through -- which is good and bad. Server provided a good recommendation for wine. White/cream sauces better than red sauces.I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd timecindianaVIPDined on 2/26/2014decent food but a little too many chunky onions in the sauce, meatballs vey good & nice Razzo salad, lots of stuff in it - half price wine on Wed, good deal - could be noisy if crowded but not the PM we were thereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- J Razzo's exceeds expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/22/2014After watching two other restaurants fail at this location I'm hoping these guys can make it. Based on my first time in J Razzo's I'd say they stand an excellent chance. My spaghetti bolognase was terrific and my wife's chicken parm was very good, too. Our waitress was extremely friendly and energetic, taking very good care of us. Prices are reasonable, too. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Excellent Italian food forChrisDined on 2/21/2014Excellent Italian food for the price. A nice quiet romantic spot. We visited on a Friday evening and were surprised that there was so much seating available. It is possible that most do not realize this little gem exists! We hope it does catch on as this would be our first choice for a delicious Italian dinner close to home!Special Features:
- Wish the date could've been better!AlilsliceofItaliaDined on 2/15/2014Enjoyed their hospitality. There was a party of over 20 there that night which took over the restaurant space. Our table was right by the door which made it very cold and drafty. Will try again to experience the restaurant with the normal table set up. My date was a bit pretentious which made for a frustrating evening. He under tipped the server which made me mad because she was great! If I had had cash with me I would made up the difference! I have no doubt that better company would've made for a better experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Westfield has a good one!KulerfullVIPDined on 2/14/2014This resturant is quiet and nicely lit. Service was attentive and also helpful in recommending both food and wine. (They can also cork your bottle of wine so you can take it with you!) The food arrived hot and nicely presented. The coffee was delicious! We will be back. Recemmend reservations as we saw a few couples be turned away who didnt have reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really great food, friendly,jojoDined on 2/14/2014Really great food, friendly, staff, and service was knowledge of our sever was great. The menu had a lot to pick from and the wine list was great. We will be going back. This would be a great place if you were have a Rehearsal dinner or anniversary party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meal was excellent. We wereComfortFoodieDined on 2/14/2014Meal was excellent. We were seated near the front door on a very cold night which was somewhat uncomfortable. Seated near to us was a noisy table with 'active' children. In the past we have been seated at back of the restaurant - much cozier and quieter! The lasagna at this place is the very best around and worth the drive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not greatjschad1987Dined on 2/14/2014I knew about the layout, based on previous restaurants at this location. It is a cute little spot, that is quaint and romantic. I am very easy to please, and enjoy all types of food...which is why I was completely surprised at how bland some of the food was. The chicken marsala was honestly some of the worst I've ever had. The bruschetta appetizer was very good, but also very small. The baked goat cheese would've been great, but it was found and pretty or tomato sauce. My wife really enjoyed her teeth that, but the kids got meatballs which they typically love, and they also were not fond of the tomato sauce. The breadsticks were terrific. The server was very nice, but I wouldn't call the overall service (drink refills, etc) all that great.Special Features: