1700 West Sand Lake Rd
Orlando, FL 32809Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.izzibansushi.com/
- Phone: 4078505088
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Korean, Japanese, Asian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Izziban Sushi
Welcome to Izziban Sushi For starters, many of you may be asking yourselves,"What does Izziban mean?" "Izziban" is a twist of the original Japanese word,pronounced "ich-ee-bahn" #1 which izzi stands for best of the best. Here at Izziban Sushi, our mission is to provide the utmost quality in fresh traditional Japanese meal along with our dynamic fusion-style menu selection. Izziban Sushi was designed to provide all of our customers a wonderful dining experience with our unique atmosphere and excellent service. Izziban Sushi offers a vast selection in delicious Japanese appetizers, entrees, curry, bento boxes, fresh sushi, noodles, nabemono, hot stone cooking and mouth watering desserts. Don"t forget to explore our full liquor bar, custom cocktails, and our immense wine and sake selection. At Izziban Sushi, we insist to share your meals with each other at the table and endeavor the endless variety of delicious food we offer. We hope you enjoy your experience at Izziban Sushi.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Izziban Sushi reviews from OpenTable diners
- WOWKenBVIPDined on 5/24/2013This place is simply amazing. I would eat here everyday for the rest of my life. Get the sushi pizza and be prepared to be blown away!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The floor was sticky underOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/31/2013The floor was sticky under our table but the experience was very good. We enjoyed the food and the service was good. Everyone was friendly to us.Special Features:
- great sushi!StallingsVIPDined on 3/19/2013I was in town on business and found this place in passing. I was attracted by the new ownership sign.. Great cleaver statement by the way!! The service and sushi was excellent. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unfortunately I did not orderJCaesarVIPDined on 3/2/2013Unfortunately I did not order the sushi and ordered a more traditional plate. It was not good. But, the service was fantastic, attentive, and even provided me a free appetizer since my order was taking long. Although my order was not the greatest, I would definitely give them another try. Probably sticking to the sushi.
- Excelent place for birthday partyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2013We had a birthday party and it was amazing personel was very friendly and fast the food is also very good i will go back very soon i really like itSpecial Features: