5411 Beltline Road
Dallas, TX 75254Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.theivykitchen.com/
- Phone: (214) 306-7444
- Hours of Operation:
We are open for Thanksgiving!
Now taking reservations starting at 4:00pm until 10:00pm.
Monday 11 am - 10 pm
Tuesday 11 am - 10 pm
Wednesday 11 am - 10 pm
Thursday 11 am - 11 pm
Friday 11 am - 11 pm
Saturday 10 am - 11 pm
Sunday 10 am - 10 pm
Happy Hour (Bar, Raw Bar and Patio only)
Monday - Friday 3 pm - 6 pm
Saturday / Sunday Brunch 10 am - 2:30 pm (Full menu available)
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Jason Hoffman
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Semi private dining offered, up to 15 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 214-306-7444x
- Entertainment: Look and Dine, Loft Bar, Look Cinemas
- Special Events: Please contact the restaurant for inquiries.
A word from Ivy Kitchen
The IVY Kitchen food offering is focused on one simple notion - start with the finest ingredients, both locally and from around the world, and maximize their potential. Our beef comes from a family owned butcher in Chicago, fresh seafood comes from Alaska, Scotland, Rhode Island and Asia, Italian meats are made in San Francisco and flatbreads come from an authentic Arab bakery in Los Angeles. These ingredients combined with the freshest farm to table produce plus spices and oils from around the world are used to create superb executions of classic favorites and exceptionally fresh and amazingly creative sushi rolls.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ivy Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
25 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (10)fit for foodies (9)great for outdoor dining (8)vibrant bar scene (7)notable wine list (6)hot spot (6)good for groups (5)romantic (5)late-night find (5)great for lunch (4)special occasion (2)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Worth a stop, even without taking in a movie.ChuckinAddisonVIPDined on 11/20/2014As a part of LOOK, you can dine in or dine in the theater. Food was very good. Service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five Stars!OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 11/19/2014I love the Ivy...it's so cozy, great wine list, good food, cool bar scene, and absolutely incredible service!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great additon to the neighborhoodGramsDined on 11/17/2014Came across Ivy Kitchen when trying to find a new place to have dinner. What a great find. The food and service was excellent! Looking forward to going back for happy hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just like Nick and SamsJustsayingVIPDined on 11/15/2014The food is a bit better than N&S but the service was beyond terrible. Expensive for what you get, overpriced wine list, etc. Really was hoping for something better than N&S under a new name. Guess running a decent restaurant is harder than it looks. The green beans were really good. So at least they got that going for them, which is nice....
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/9/2014Food was really mediocre. Chicken tortilla soup had hardly anything in it but a thick based and a few morsels of chicken. Salad was drenched in too much dressing that took away from its ingredients.
- RealtalkVIPDined on 11/7/2014Food good, service average possibly new server. Should have more reasonably priced bottles of Chardonnay for a place like this.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful new findDk22Dined on 11/1/2014Food was tasty and ambiance was nice. Enjoyable evening.I would recommend this to a friend.
- brian bramhallbrianbVIPDined on 10/31/2014glad to see the space reopen we enjoy drinks and dining before a movie at LOOK theater. All the fish portions were generous. love my panco crusted sole special and out friends salmon and trout were fantastic as well.
- IT WAS OKDallas345545VIPDined on 10/31/2014I went with sushi because I was trying to have a light dinner. not so great. Will definitely go back, because we love going to LOOK theatre. i'll try the steak next time. Definitely loved it when it was Nick and Sam's grille
- Wonderful ExperienceDandSVIPDined on 10/28/2014This is our second visit to the newly re-opened Ivy Kitchen (formerly Nick and Sam's Grill), and it was wonderful! The food was great with lots of favorites and rotating nightly specials, the wine list interesting and nicely priced, and the service fantastic. We will return soon and Ivy Grill will likely become our go-to date night spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice transformationalwayseatoutVIPDined on 10/27/2014This is a great addition to the Addison area. So glad to see them add this to the LOOK and DINE option. Such an improvement over Nick and Sam's. I've been four times now and the food has been consistently good. Yay!Special Features:
- Great food but noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/25/2014This restaurant connects to the movie theater. Our party was two 30 somethings and two 60 somethings. Noise made it hard to hear each other. Even the wait staff was too busy running around we had to yell several times to tell them something before they ran away to their next table. The food was great. Good american grill flavors and they also had sushi. But even though we told them to bring one person's sushi meal with all the other entrees, and they wrote it down, they still brought it much earlier than everyone else's food. So overall, good food, but the other things make it kind of so-so experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Left us wishing for more...JerryTXVIPDined on 10/25/2014Decided to dine at Ivy Kitchen after finding out that they took over Nick & Sam's Grill space (our first choice). Their website was pretty impressive and while it was not N&S, we figured we'd try something new. The ambiance and the decor was pretty much left intact which was good with us as we loved the bar area and the trendy hip look to the place. Server was great and very attentive. Unfortunately, once I started looking at the menu, I just couldn't find that "must have" item. Their appetizers were pretty limited and lacked originality. Chose the pork chops with olive oil mashed potatoes. Chops were excellent...taters not so much. Imagine instant potatoes with olive oil poured over them. Might go back to the bar for drinks and sushi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantNikHDined on 10/23/2014We had a great dinner, NA was very knowledgeable and made great recommendations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HarleyDined on 10/18/2014Calamari not crispy but very tender, sauces not good served with it. Salad had way too much dressing on it. Entree was not served hotSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice jobHungryVIPDined on 10/18/2014Replacing he old Nick & Sams Grill, Ivy Kitchen did a slight remodel that looks better.. Notably opening the wall between the bar and sushi bar bringing more light into the dining room...food was good and service a little over attentive as new restaurant tend to do for the first few weeks. My wife had a very good crab cake and spicy tuna roll, I had a steak that had great flavor but was served cold. Homemade steak sauce was very good. The menu is almost identical to the old restaurant, but prices have gone up slightly. They still do 1/2 price bottles of wine on Wednesday night which is nice. Overall we had very good dinner and will defiantly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lesliejuniorVIPDined on 9/5/2014It was still Nick and Sam's Grill when we dined. Two days later it was Ivy Kitchen. Asked for cocktail on 3 rocks and came with glass filled with rocks and very little scotch. Waitperson could not answer questions about the menu. Food was ok. May or may not try Ivy Kitchen.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Ivy Kitchen reviews archive.