Ironwood American Kitchen at The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
7575 E Princess Dr
Scottsdale, AZ 85255Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Ironwood American Kitchen at The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.scottsdaleprincess.com/dining/ironwood-american-kitchen
- Phone: 4805857374
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:30am -11:30am
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Sean Mayhew
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Kristen Forgione 4805857000
A word from Ironwood American Kitchen at The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Welcome to Ironwood American Kitchen, a Kitchen to Table experience. As a guest in our kitchen we will provide that one on one close encounter with Chef Sean Mayhew. As chef takes you through a culinary journey with items including his famous bechamel drizzled potato chips.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ironwood American Kitchen at The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (2)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)romantic (1)neighborhood gem (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Buffet on the 5th of JulyPhillyOrigDined on 7/5/2014The food was wonderful. Clam Chowder soup tasted very fresh. Watermelon salad was freshening. Mini chicken Pot pie was surprising tasty. Short ribs were melt in your mouth and no knife was needed. Orzo was a wonderful carb change. Hubby had the Mahi Mahi which he also said was melt in your mouth. The Mom's Mashed Potatoes had skins and large pieces of Yukon Gold. he also had the green beans which he told me that I have to make this kind at home. Deserts were abundant . Great choice's from cookies to cold fruit soup. At the time we had our dinner, early, due to the concert later that evening, the restaurant had seats open. Very kid friendly.They had a"kids" buffet but we did not sample. There was a a Sushi Buffet, but we did not tasteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 14 reviews are from the Ironwood American Kitchen at The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess reviews archive.
- Great place for an outdoor dinnerjimdenDined on 5/21/2014This is a nice place inside of a great hotel, nice outdoor options, great view, menu is small but solidSpecial Features:
- gkmeVIPDined on 5/19/2014healthy meal selections both interesting and delicious.Special Features:
- Most Amazing Valentines Day EverBestValentineDined on 2/14/2014I have no words to describe how wonderful everything was. The server , the food, the flowers on the table, the drinks, the place was AMAZING. THANK YOU!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedChoosieDined on 12/29/2013We chose this restaurant at the Princess because of the menu. After waiting and having been seated found out they only served a buffet that nite. Not what we expected or wanted.
- X-mas at the PrincessOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/25/2013We went to the Ironwood American Kitchen for dinner on X-mas. There was a buffet with excellent roast beef, turkey, and salmon. We expecially enjoyed the jumbo shrimp and the wonderful deserts. Afterword we walked around the decorated grounds wsith a light show, musical lighted tree and a train ride. We will deinitely return next year!Special Features:
- Christmas eve buffetshawnDined on 12/24/2013What a disappointment. First of all, overpriced it was $24 dollars for children per buffet and $45 per adult . It was a BUFFET yet we were charged a mandatory 20% service charge because we had 6 people (4 adults and the rest middle school age kids). I believe in gratuity, but paying 20% to a server who only brought drinks does not constitute a 20% tip.
- Horrible choice for lunchFinelychoppedDined on 12/19/2013I took my boss out for a special holiday lunch and the restaurant lacked any type of holiday decorations. The food was poor tasting and the deserts were awful, we sent them back. What a waste a money and I will never return. A huge disappointment for our lunch choice. We could of gone to the Westin Hotel and enjoyed the magic of the holiday season there. Do not waste your money.
- Our grandchild had a greatJerryDined on 12/10/2013Our grandchild had a great time playing with the toys. As we all had a very pleasant dining experience with great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for breakfast and lunchMzPennyDined on 11/18/2013I've had breakfast and lunch at Ironwood American Kitchen, and both were outstanding. The breakfast portions are very generous, so bring your appetite! At lunch, the deviled eggs are worth sharing (they have a little kick and are topped with bacon - what's not to like?), and the house made chips with onion dip is another good one to share. The Big Daddy (named after the resort's GM) is juicy and delicious. The Asian salad is a great blend of flavors and highly recommended.Special Features:
- messed upTexastravelVIPDined on 10/2/20132 mtgs here over 2 days. 1st day was great! 2nd day they blew it. Our party was not seated together & in fact, a client was seated at a different table at the restaurant, & was out of my site. They gave my name as they entered but were not seated at my table. We only discovered later that afternon they were there. I thought they skipped the meeting & they thought I was a no show at the meeting I set up. Then at my table where I had 1 client present, the 'kitchen' lost our tickets & our food took 25 minutes to arrive. It made us late for our conference meeting. They took 1 of the entres off the bill & apologized but I was more disturbed after I learned they goofed up with seating my party together.Special Features:
- Limited dinner selection,FLOPDined on 7/26/2013Limited dinner selection, we were the ONLY ones there at 6pm and they were out of one of our food choices. Now i see why I could not get into any other place.
- Bring Earplugs and PatienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/25/2013What a surprise to see this nice restaurant entirely taken over by tired, yelling kids from the pool. The food was very good but if you are thnking of a nice dinner with adults, choose another restaurant. Staff was invisible. Plates were not cleared. Glasses sat empty. Our experience was a chaotic, frustrating, way too noisy evening. Food was good but "no" service etc makes this Fairmont location a one star. You can do much better.Special Features:
- Relaxing dinner with attentiveNansulitaVIPDined on 4/4/2013Relaxing dinner with attentive service even if a bit slow. Limited but great menu. Lovely outdoor dining overlooking gorgeous swimming pool. I'd return!Special Features:
- Only option for all day restaurantbirthdayDined on 1/25/2013Ironwood seems to be in transition. They have a vey limited wine list , that is not written down anywhere. Breakfast is their best offering. Not up to the quality of the other on site restaurants at the Fairmont.Special Features: