12 Market Space
Annapolis, MD 21401Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://ironroosterallday.com/
- Phone: (410) 990-1600
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Sunday: 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef Aaron (Moose) Musinski
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Iron Rooster
Whether you're looking for breakfast all day, lunch, supper or drinks, at Iron Rooster you'll find a new twist on traditional comfort food, legendary hospitality, and a real sense of community. Join us every day for breakfast, lunch, supper and late-night drinks. Whenever you're here, you'll enjoy delicious food, a cold drink, and an extra helping of hospitality.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Iron Rooster reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (5)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)good for groups (1)romantic (0)special occasion (0)scenic view (0)Show More
- Great New RestaurantBBuckVIPDined on 11/15/2014Food was wonderful, service and atmosphere great. The server was great explaining and offering suggestionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/14/2014Love this restaurant- definitely more than just breakfast. I haven't even been there for breakfast - just lunch and dinner. Great addition to the neighborhood! 👍Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LollipopOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/5/2014Had dinner with friends bartender & staff was friendly. Menu had many delicious looking items. The bacon was amazing. We ordered off the dinner menu. Can't wait to go back for breakfast. Which by the way is served all day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Iron Rooster reviews archive.