Iron Hill Brewery - Voorhees
13107 Voorhees Center Blvd
Vorhees, NJ 08023Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Iron Hill Brewery - Voorhees
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ironhillbrewery.com/
- Phone: 8565459009
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Iron Hill Brewery - Voorhees
Welcome to Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant, where you'll find fine handcrafted beers, creative yet informal cuisine, and friendly, attentive service in a casual, upscale atmosphere. We're passionate about producing distinctive, full-flavored handcrafted beers, accompanied by fresh–from–scratch New American cuisine in a comfortable, casual atmosphere. Our goal has always been to provide food and beer that is inspired, consistently crafted and presented by a knowledgeable and courteous service staff. Our commitment to support the communities in which we do business goes to the heart of what differentiates Iron Hill from other restaurants. But it is because of you, our guests, that we have been able to make this all happen.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Iron Hill Brewery - Voorhees - Best Restaurants in Voorhees ›
Iron Hill Brewery - Voorhees reviews from OpenTable diners
167 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (90)neighborhood gem (90)great for lunch (69)good for groups (68)vibrant bar scene (62)fit for foodies (54)kid-friendly (45)hot spot (37)late-night find (29)special occasion (26)great for brunch (16)romantic (8)notable wine list (6)scenic view (2)Show More
- Welcome to the NeighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/20/2014Really enjoying having a restaurant of this caliber close by. Food and service is always excellent.Special Features:
- Friendly Staff and Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/15/2014I had a group reservation for 16 which grew to 18, and was happily accommodated by Patti over the phone. Once we were there we realized we could really use a bit more space, and the staff quickly brought over an additional table. Wait staff was friendly and efficient, overall leading to a great dining experience by all! The food is outstanding, both the entrees and the appetizers. I had the Salmon entree (and enjoyed leftovers the next day). Don't forget to save some room for dessert! Highly recommended, and will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!shay905Dined on 9/13/2014My friends and I celebrate birthdays here, the most recent was this weekend for my 30th. We had a reservation for 15 people but when we got there we had a few more people and they quickly set up another table to accommodate us. The server was funny and pleasant, everything was fast and as always the food was delicious. I've gotten the petite filet medallions every time because the entire entree is just amazing. My fiancé got the ahi tuna and said it was also amazing. Everyone was happy here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkayKarenDined on 9/13/2014Iron Hill does what they do well; this location seems to be tighter in the bar area and does not have TVs throughout the restaurant to allow avid sports fans a chance to really enjoy the game and a meal easily. But the beer is good and the food always pleases.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks for Voorhees locationsufoodieDined on 9/13/2014Never disappointed good beer and food! My husband has terrible stomach issues and is always satisfied when he eats here. Many delicious choices he can choose from.Special Features:
- NickVIPDined on 9/10/2014Another great meal at Iron Hill. Very accomodating management for I had to change reservations several times due to additional people joining in. Excellent choice of beers always make a visit more interesting along with a super menu.Special Features:
- GigiDined on 9/5/2014Always have such a wonderful meal at iron hill. And the service is great. It's a great place to go to anytime whether it's lunch or dinner. Highly recommend it to everyone. Won't be disappointed!!Special Features:
- Great Food; Lots of NoisePatriciaDined on 9/5/2014A little chaotic when we first arrived and there was a little wait, but the hostess was able to secure a table for us at our request (instead of a booth or pub table). Service was great. My husband had the seafood bisque; I had the Caesar's salad; my one son and girlfriend shared nachos; and my other son sampled the cheese platter. Our entrees: Husband: Chicken Pot Pie; Me: Seared Scallops with Risotto; son: Seafood Pot Pie; son: French Dip; Girlfriend: Crab Cake sandwich. We took dessert to go which had the ice cream separated from the other items (nice). Food was good. Our only complaint was the noise level. Wouldn't recommend a group because you won't be able to hear each other.Special Features:
- reservationJOanDined on 9/5/2014Reservation time not really honored. Half hour late and our table had actually been given away to another group. Another group also seated in a booth that I think was slated for our group. Front desk disorganized.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Good Time.123456789Dined on 9/4/2014Been here a few times. Always had a good time. It's' nice that there are always a variety of different types of home brewed beers to select ftom. Enjoy. Now for Open Table. Why did it take around 24 hours for my reservation to clear and my points to show up on my account after check in? Normally takes less then 5 minutes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st visit this locationmarbsdadVIPDined on 8/31/2014First visit at Voorhees. Normally go to Maple Shade NJ location. Visited this location to meet friends. The GPS didn't find this location, so we needed to ask people in the area how to get there.
- Excellent hostess was rudeBeermeisterDined on 8/30/2014First off, the server was excellent!! Great personality, knowledgeable and fun. Food and craft beers were top shelf; definitely a great brewery. Now the not so good; the room we were seated was just about empty (holiday weekend, early seating). The hostess seated us near the kitchen/food station (with a reservation). Since the room was empty, we asked to be seated at another table (did I say there were a million empty tables). The hostess first refused, then ran off to get permission, told us to wait. After I politely asked to speak with the manager, she relented. Other than the rotten hostess, I would return, but maybe not at this location.Special Features:
- JosephVIPDined on 8/23/2014Overall was good. Food was "okay" but not special. I think they are very expensive. Cost $175.00 before tip for 4 people with only 5 drinks during dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usually better than this, but finenancjackVIPDined on 8/22/2014A mistake was made with my order, and an ingredient I can't eat, which I requested was replaced, was throughout the dish. I returned it, and a manager came back questioning me about whether it was an allergy or a "preference". It's neither. I can't eat it for reasons other than allergy. I explained that, but was questioned further about it. This was embarrassing with others seated within earshot. When I said it was not an allergy, that should have been sufficient. In the future, servers or management should ask "Is this due to allergy?" when the request is made initially, and then accept the customer's "yes" or "no". No further questions or comments are necessary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food...bad valuersmom56Dined on 8/18/2014I had dinner there recently with two friends. While the food was very tasty and attractively presented, the portions were ridiculously small for the price charged.Special Features:
- Great food, great beer + atmospheremmurphy32Dined on 8/15/2014We've been to Iron Hill a number of times and every times seems better than the last! Our reservation was at 8:00 but they took us at 7:15, sweet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeKathpDined on 8/15/2014We've been to the Maple Shade location many times but this was our first visit to Voorhees and it was just as good. Service and food was excellent. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service. Good food. Good beer.Luv2dineDined on 8/10/2014Our waitress was friendly and knowledgable. I ordered the salmon burger which was very good. Nice menu selection there are many items I'd like to go back and try. Beer is brewed on site and is very good as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FirehogFireHogDined on 8/10/2014Outstanding! From the front door to the bar and then to the table the staff was outstanding all the way! The beer and the food were Great. I got a member ship point card now for all of the restaurant. I will be coming back at the end of the summer for more beers and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RondonDined on 8/9/2014Everyone in our party of four enjoyed their meal. Our service was great. Have eaten here before and will be returningSpecial Features:
- ExcellentRickDined on 8/9/2014My wife and I love the relaxed feel of this place. We definitely will return. They have a great "house-brewed" beer selection. Everything on the menu is excellent! Service was well-timed and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Time @ Iron HillIPACelebrationsDined on 8/9/2014Our waitress' was Ashley, she was excellent! We came for the IPA event and Ashley knew all the answers we had for the different beers. We spent a large amount of time there and never felt as if we were being rushed like some other places. She was very pleasant, upbeat, and even joked around with our group. I would highly recommend this place as well as Ashley, our waitress!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014The food and beer selection were awesome! Will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great summer spotAngelaVIPDined on 8/8/2014Drinks and dinner on the patio were great! I recommend it for a summer evening with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerCapitalizedwithBoldPrintDined on 8/6/2014We were accommodated very well recently as we celebrated the birthday of my wife's mother's 93rd birthday. Although the eight of us ranged in age from a teenager to my mother-in-law's advanced years, the varied selection of foods beautifully satisfied everyone.Special Features:
- Nice find!AnotherNiceFindDined on 8/3/2014Fun experience...the knowledge of the server really made the experience. He recommended some interesting beers and discussed brewing with one of our group who is really into it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place!EddyJDined on 8/2/2014This is a regular stop for my wife and me. With a reservation we never have to wait no matter how crowded. It's a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. The food is always good and plentiful. The craft beers can't be beat. And the service has always been great with very friendly and attentive service staff.Special Features:
- Connie, our Server, made our night.AlexDined on 8/1/2014Open Table reservation was perfect. Four of us were seated immediately as promised, Friday at 7:45 PM. To avoid the kiddies, we highly recommend this time or a little later on a Friday or Saturday night out for a table of adults at this neighborhood gem. We were warmly greeted by our server, Connie. She was perfect and definitely made our night. Very knowledgeable, pleasant, and congenial. Our drinks, appetizers, entrees, and deserts were all perfect. We will definitely return soon and reserve a table served by Connie through Open Table.Special Features:
- Very niceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/1/2014Very nice restaurant for many occasions. Has great beer and wine and the food is excellent.Special Features:
- birthday dinnerfamilyDined on 7/28/2014service was a little slow, one dish came out incorrect, they forgot one salad totally...however, they tried to make it all right. The manager even gave us a $10.00 gift card this was the only time we have had an issue here. we will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great meal, great timeGT32Dined on 7/26/2014We absolutely love Iron Hill Brewery. We have enjoyed great food while tasting a flight or enjoyed the seasonal favorites. Its becoming our newest favorite place to hang out with friends or have a date with the two of us. It's a great experience. You don't have to drink the beer. I enjoy the wine list. The food from appetizers to desert is also a fabulous experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful placeFilipinaFoodieDined on 7/26/2014Had my sister's birthday party dinner. The food was pretty quick to come and the food was great with perfect portions. Our waiter Oscar was awesome and gave great recommendations on the beers. I would definitely recommend this placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperLBVIPDined on 7/25/2014Fun atmosphere with great variety in its menu from top to bottom pricing.Special Features:
- Enjoyed the eveningBBB12Dined on 7/23/2014Took the family there, all adults, for dinner and we had a nice time. Everyone's food was good. Beer choices are always excellent. Thursday was a good night to go. On Fridays and weekends it can get crowded and noisy. The atmosphere was much better on our night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good mealDarkKnight27VIPDined on 7/20/2014This was our first time eating here. Was not disappointed. Food was good. Service was excellent. Will definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our visitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2014While the food was great, as usual, the service was lacking this time. Had to ask our waitress twice for a gluten free menu and didn't bring the beer my husband order. waiting 20 mins for drinks and a special menu is a bit much. Not our first visit and won't be our last. Usually everything is great!Special Features:
- NickVIPDined on 7/18/2014Great place for lunch with friends. Excellent and varied choices with foods and of course some great beers to select from. Service always impeccable and knowledgeable.Special Features:
- gotogirlDined on 7/16/2014IHB in the town center is a fun place to go with a full menu. There is something to satisfy everyone.Special Features:
- Perfect fit for VoorheesKurtDined on 7/15/2014...and surrounding communities. Always very good service and excellent food. Whether you want the happening bar scene, or authentic home-brewed beer, or just dinner on the other side of the restaurant, you won't be disappointed. Big kids menu too!Special Features:
- Delightful EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/13/2014I found the entire experience to be remarkably good. Our server was superb. Management very responsive. Food very good. All in all a delightful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.