Iron Hill Brewery - Voorhees
13107 Voorhees Center Blvd
Vorhees, NJ 08023Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Iron Hill Brewery - Voorhees
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ironhillbrewery.com/
- Phone: 8565459009
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Iron Hill Brewery - Voorhees
Welcome to Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant, where you'll find fine handcrafted beers, creative yet informal cuisine, and friendly, attentive service in a casual, upscale atmosphere. We're passionate about producing distinctive, full-flavored handcrafted beers, accompanied by fresh–from–scratch New American cuisine in a comfortable, casual atmosphere. Our goal has always been to provide food and beer that is inspired, consistently crafted and presented by a knowledgeable and courteous service staff. Our commitment to support the communities in which we do business goes to the heart of what differentiates Iron Hill from other restaurants. But it is because of you, our guests, that we have been able to make this all happen.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Iron Hill Brewery - Voorhees - Best Restaurants in Voorhees ›
Iron Hill Brewery - Voorhees reviews from OpenTable diners
179 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (89)neighborhood gem (85)good for groups (76)great for lunch (74)vibrant bar scene (62)fit for foodies (55)kid-friendly (50)special occasion (42)hot spot (40)late-night find (28)great for brunch (19)romantic (10)notable wine list (8)scenic view (2)Show More
- JosephDined on 8/23/2014Overall was good. Food was "okay" but not special. I think they are very expensive. Cost $175.00 before tip for 4 people with only 5 drinks during dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usually better than this, but finenancjackVIPDined on 8/22/2014A mistake was made with my order, and an ingredient I can't eat, which I requested was replaced, was throughout the dish. I returned it, and a manager came back questioning me about whether it was an allergy or a "preference". It's neither. I can't eat it for reasons other than allergy. I explained that, but was questioned further about it. This was embarrassing with others seated within earshot. When I said it was not an allergy, that should have been sufficient. In the future, servers or management should ask "Is this due to allergy?" when the request is made initially, and then accept the customer's "yes" or "no". No further questions or comments are necessary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food...bad valuersmom56Dined on 8/18/2014I had dinner there recently with two friends. While the food was very tasty and attractively presented, the portions were ridiculously small for the price charged.Special Features:
- Great food, great beer + atmospheremmurphy32Dined on 8/15/2014We've been to Iron Hill a number of times and every times seems better than the last! Our reservation was at 8:00 but they took us at 7:15, sweet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeKathpDined on 8/15/2014We've been to the Maple Shade location many times but this was our first visit to Voorhees and it was just as good. Service and food was excellent. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service. Good food. Good beer.Luv2dineDined on 8/10/2014Our waitress was friendly and knowledgable. I ordered the salmon burger which was very good. Nice menu selection there are many items I'd like to go back and try. Beer is brewed on site and is very good as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FirehogFireHogDined on 8/10/2014Outstanding! From the front door to the bar and then to the table the staff was outstanding all the way! The beer and the food were Great. I got a member ship point card now for all of the restaurant. I will be coming back at the end of the summer for more beers and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RondonDined on 8/9/2014Everyone in our party of four enjoyed their meal. Our service was great. Have eaten here before and will be returningSpecial Features:
- ExcellentRickDined on 8/9/2014My wife and I love the relaxed feel of this place. We definitely will return. They have a great "house-brewed" beer selection. Everything on the menu is excellent! Service was well-timed and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Time @ Iron HillIPACelebrationsDined on 8/9/2014Our waitress' was Ashley, she was excellent! We came for the IPA event and Ashley knew all the answers we had for the different beers. We spent a large amount of time there and never felt as if we were being rushed like some other places. She was very pleasant, upbeat, and even joked around with our group. I would highly recommend this place as well as Ashley, our waitress!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014The food and beer selection were awesome! Will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great summer spotAngelaVIPDined on 8/8/2014Drinks and dinner on the patio were great! I recommend it for a summer evening with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerCapitalizedwithBoldPrintDined on 8/6/2014We were accommodated very well recently as we celebrated the birthday of my wife's mother's 93rd birthday. Although the eight of us ranged in age from a teenager to my mother-in-law's advanced years, the varied selection of foods beautifully satisfied everyone.Special Features:
- Nice find!AnotherNiceFindDined on 8/3/2014Fun experience...the knowledge of the server really made the experience. He recommended some interesting beers and discussed brewing with one of our group who is really into it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place!EddyJDined on 8/2/2014This is a regular stop for my wife and me. With a reservation we never have to wait no matter how crowded. It's a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. The food is always good and plentiful. The craft beers can't be beat. And the service has always been great with very friendly and attentive service staff.Special Features:
- Connie, our Server, made our night.AlexDined on 8/1/2014Open Table reservation was perfect. Four of us were seated immediately as promised, Friday at 7:45 PM. To avoid the kiddies, we highly recommend this time or a little later on a Friday or Saturday night out for a table of adults at this neighborhood gem. We were warmly greeted by our server, Connie. She was perfect and definitely made our night. Very knowledgeable, pleasant, and congenial. Our drinks, appetizers, entrees, and deserts were all perfect. We will definitely return soon and reserve a table served by Connie through Open Table.Special Features:
- Very niceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/1/2014Very nice restaurant for many occasions. Has great beer and wine and the food is excellent.Special Features:
- birthday dinnerfamilyDined on 7/28/2014service was a little slow, one dish came out incorrect, they forgot one salad totally...however, they tried to make it all right. The manager even gave us a $10.00 gift card this was the only time we have had an issue here. we will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great meal, great timeGT32Dined on 7/26/2014We absolutely love Iron Hill Brewery. We have enjoyed great food while tasting a flight or enjoyed the seasonal favorites. Its becoming our newest favorite place to hang out with friends or have a date with the two of us. It's a great experience. You don't have to drink the beer. I enjoy the wine list. The food from appetizers to desert is also a fabulous experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful placeFilipinaFoodieDined on 7/26/2014Had my sister's birthday party dinner. The food was pretty quick to come and the food was great with perfect portions. Our waiter Oscar was awesome and gave great recommendations on the beers. I would definitely recommend this placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperLBVIPDined on 7/25/2014Fun atmosphere with great variety in its menu from top to bottom pricing.Special Features:
- Enjoyed the eveningBBB12Dined on 7/23/2014Took the family there, all adults, for dinner and we had a nice time. Everyone's food was good. Beer choices are always excellent. Thursday was a good night to go. On Fridays and weekends it can get crowded and noisy. The atmosphere was much better on our night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good mealDarkKnight27VIPDined on 7/20/2014This was our first time eating here. Was not disappointed. Food was good. Service was excellent. Will definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our visitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2014While the food was great, as usual, the service was lacking this time. Had to ask our waitress twice for a gluten free menu and didn't bring the beer my husband order. waiting 20 mins for drinks and a special menu is a bit much. Not our first visit and won't be our last. Usually everything is great!Special Features:
- NickVIPDined on 7/18/2014Great place for lunch with friends. Excellent and varied choices with foods and of course some great beers to select from. Service always impeccable and knowledgeable.Special Features:
- gotogirlDined on 7/16/2014IHB in the town center is a fun place to go with a full menu. There is something to satisfy everyone.Special Features:
- Perfect fit for VoorheesKurtDined on 7/15/2014...and surrounding communities. Always very good service and excellent food. Whether you want the happening bar scene, or authentic home-brewed beer, or just dinner on the other side of the restaurant, you won't be disappointed. Big kids menu too!Special Features:
- Delightful EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/13/2014I found the entire experience to be remarkably good. Our server was superb. Management very responsive. Food very good. All in all a delightful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and Great ServiceLindaandTomDined on 7/12/2014We have eaten at Iron Hill Brewery twice now and came back the second time because the food and service was so great and the menu was large and eclectic--we had a hard time deciding what to order from so many great choices. The food really is made from scratch with fresh ingredients and you can tell. Because it is a brewery, the beers selections are artisan and varied. My husband got a sampler both times we went. We had the same server both times (Kristen) and she remembered us from the first time even tho it had been several months. She is very knowledgeable on the menu and the beers and very pleasant. . The atmosphere is very nice with several separate dining options (outdoor, bar area, restaurant area).Special Features:
- Great restaurantHappyeats536Dined on 7/11/2014Iron hill is a favorite for us!! The food is always delicious as well as fresh. The service is spot on. The servers are very attentive and the atmosphere is perfect. Not too noisy but def not dreary. Cannot wait to go back!!! Love it!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperLB29SuperLBVIPDined on 7/11/2014We had a very enjoyable time. The menu worked well for those wanting salads to other wanting dinner options. We will be back.Special Features:
- chetDined on 7/5/2014wonderful menu...very nice variety!!! very comfortable...will return again again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food great beer great staffBroadStBullyDined on 7/3/2014It's good to be the king... even if your not they'll still make you feel like one ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch at Iron HillPeboVIPDined on 7/3/2014My friend and I met for lunch. We both had the grilled ahi tuna salad. It was outstanding. The best thing I've ever had there. This Iron Hill is always a winner for lunch.Special Features:
- Love the outdoorsloveoffoodDined on 6/28/2014I went Saturday for dinner and requested to be seated outside and I'm so glad we did, it was really nice out of the foot traffic. I was able to have a nice conversation with privacy. This is one of my favorite restaurants..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad NightJosephDined on 6/22/2014Waited 10 minutes for waitress to show up at table. Placed order and waited another 25 minutes for soup to arrive. Received salad before soup? Main course was okay. Wife had seafood potpie which was very good. I had cheeseburger but could tell it had sat under heat lamp for a long time. Cheese was melted but re-solidified. No condiments with burger. Looked for waitress but not around. Honestly feel there was not enough help on. Positive - On receiving the bill the waitress did not charge for drinks or soups because of the wait ($16.00 discount)Special Features:
- Great Hang with FriendsGr8tDiningDined on 6/20/2014Great beer selection and food choice for every appetite. Wait staff is always friendly and I never feel rushed when dining there. Great place together with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A FavoriteInmyopinonDined on 6/15/2014We love coming here for family celebrations, on date night or for any reason. I've never been disappointed with the food or service. I've only been disappointed when I forgot to make reservations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's Day DinnerlocalfansDined on 6/15/2014The Iron Hill Brewery is one of our favorite places to go. The calamari is a "must have" for us every time and I am a fan of the raspberry wheat ale. The steak my husband ordered was the BEST one he has ever had. Thank you for a great meal and we love that you are located close to us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out door dinningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/15/2014They have great out door dinning. Great for kids. My husband loves the king of the beer program. Great savings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.