Iron Hill Brewery - Maple Shade
124 East Kings Highway
Maple Shade, NJ 08052Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Iron Hill Brewery - Maple Shade
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ironhillbrewery.com/mapleshade/
- Phone: (856) 273-0300
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Saturday: 11:00 AM- 12:00 AM
Sunday: 11:00 AM- 9:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Brewery
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Iron Hill Brewery - Maple Shade
Welcome to Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant in Maple Shade, where you'll find fresh handcrafted beers, creative yet informal New American Cuisine & friendly & attentive service in a casual, upscale atmosphere. Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is a non-smoking environment with smoking allowed in designated outdoor areas only, however cigar & pipe smoking is prohibited. Reservations & "Call Aheads" are accepted for lunch & dinner seven days a week. We accept all major credit cards & are handicapped accessible.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Iron Hill Brewery - Maple Shade - Best Restaurants in Maple Shade ›
Iron Hill Brewery - Maple Shade reviews from OpenTable diners
185 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (109)neighborhood gem (87)vibrant bar scene (78)fit for foodies (77)great for lunch (68)kid-friendly (57)hot spot (54)special occasion (50)late-night find (31)romantic (14)great for brunch (14)notable wine list (13)scenic view (2)Show More
- Great seasonal beer selectionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014Excellent experience. Beers were awesome. Huge seasonal list. Would definitely go back again. Here's a suggestion to OpenTable.com...you need a checkoff for "notable beer list!" not just "notable wine list!"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SeafoodieDined on 11/21/2014Best ribs ever! Wonderful seasonal brews. Friendly, informed service--great teamwork, too. Diverse menu that will please just about anyone. Excellent quality, freshly prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good dining experienceCB519Dined on 11/20/2014We were seated promptly upon arrival. The food was excellent and served at appropriate intervals so we didn't feel rushed. All around good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/20/2014Our family had a great night with great food and beer. The chief and brew master out did themselves again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where is it?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/20/2014GPS could not find the restaurant and we drove around in circles. A 15 minute trip turned into a 45 minute trip. Finally called restaurant and was given the "correct" address. (Used the address on their website 😁. That said the beers were lovely and food very good. Will go back but this time the short way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Times Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014Had a party of 12 and they never missed a beat. The service was excellent and we were seated right away. Everyone had a great meal and can't say enough about the BEER!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Typical bar type food nothing specialOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/15/2014Came back for my 14 year old daughters birthday dinner since she liked her last time there. Server made a few mistakes so dampened experience but mgr paid for those meals. Food was just ok, but good for bar food. Reminds me of a Fridays IMOSpecial Features:
- i wow'ed my boss!luvgurl70Dined on 11/11/2014I was assigned the task of choosing the restaurant for a corporate visit--and Iron Hill did NOT disappoint. Everyone was raving about the appetizers- cheese steak and Oktoberfest egg rolls. My boss owns a brewery in Michigan -so i hoped this choice would not fall short. He loved the 2 sample beers that he had and went on to have a few durning dinner. We were all thrilled with our dinner selections! We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Always goodMikeVIPDined on 11/10/2014Very good place. Some items way overpriced, but the food is great and service is as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Iron Hill - Always a Great Place to Eat!BarbDined on 11/9/2014We always go to Iron Hill for birthdays and a lot of times in between. The food is always good, the service is excellent, the servers know the brewery to make suggestions, and the beer is always fresh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Craving hamburgerJellybDined on 11/9/2014My friend and I popped in for a "big bold blue" hamburger and a cheeseburger. Yummmmmm. The coleslaw was perfect, the pickle a bit too sour, the french fries were nice and crispy. Didn't have the menu to check the price of a caesar salad to go. Shocked when I got the bill. Won't do that again. But the dressing was good and I ate every bite later in the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprising Dinner MenuSeamusDDined on 11/8/2014We invited friends, who had not been to Iron Hill, to join us for dinner. They had been to other micro breweries in the past, but not one that offers this level of quality dinner menu. Iron Hill is a great micro-brewery, and an equally top-notch restaurant. Our friends really enjoyed the evening.Special Features:
- For the home brewerSamnericDined on 11/8/2014My boyfriend has recently started brewing, so we are both interested in trying out different breweries and wineries. I loved that this place only had the beer that they make right on site. They also have fresh food that they prepare every morning, so you know it is not full of junk. That added a couple extra dollars to the bill, but between the excellent food, beer, and service, it was well worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Remains a favoriteLindaVIPDined on 11/7/2014We who are gluten-free often meet at Iron Hill for their great burgers with the large gluten-free roll. What a treat for those of us who are usually forced to forgo that fare! Love the salad with it. Always delicious!Special Features:
- Fun place!hippityhopDined on 11/6/2014Great vibe and lots of different food choices. Great beer and cocktails! Reservations are a must - place was packed with people waiting for tables, but we were ushered right in on time to our booth.Special Features:
- Busy and niceJellybDined on 11/4/2014I was amazed that they took my party of 4 immediately. The waitress arrived almost as soon as we'd been seated. Our one beer drinker was given information about the different beers. Not pushy at all. We ordered a margherita pizza, a quinoa apple chicken salad, pan roasted chicken breasts, and a chicken pot pie. All were very good. Too full for dessert or coffee. The handcrafted root beer soda was delicious. Prices were reasonable. Spent a few minutes after dinner having conversation and weren't rushed to get up and out. Took ½ of the pot pie home. It was huge. The one thing I miss when I come to Iron Brewery is the lack of bread or rolls after being seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, meh serviceMoorestownDinerVIPDined on 11/2/2014We always have a good meal here. Our appetizers and dinners were superb, and the Sunday meal special is great. The Oktoberfest brew is also stellar. The service this time, however, was severely lacking and almost non-existent. We're lucky other waiters checked up on us from time to time!Special Features:
- Excellent as usualFoodieDebVIPDined on 11/1/2014Their ahi tuna salad (big salad) is just amazing. I want to order something else, but always order this instead!Special Features:
- fun saturday happy hour!FrequentDinerVIPDined on 11/1/2014enjoyed some fresh brewed beer as part of the mug club. love the sweet potato fries and dipping sauceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty and reliableNothingLeftOverDined on 10/19/2014The Maple Shade Iron Hill is another example of a reliable chain restaurant where you can count on good food and great service. The menu has just enough variety from month to month to invite return visits but you can also count on favorites staying available for some time. Perhaps a dollar or two more than it deserves to be but if you factor in the quality of the service and ambiance, it's good value.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/18/2014Decent food selection, prepared well. Good beers, but nothing overly exciting.Special Features:
- reservationsMeyerDined on 10/17/2014having reservations is just the right way to go at Iron Hill. We have waited when we didn't have reservations. Getting seated when we walked in was just terrific. Getting excellent service from when we sat down to when we left was just right.Special Features:
- Beer-licousCustomer856VIPDined on 10/17/2014Oktoberfest Almost Over and the Pumpkinweisen and Pumpkin Ale are a perfect Friday Treat.Special Features:
- Great all around experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/15/2014Good food as usual, many dishes are a fusion of different flavors. Great seasonal beers on tap right now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationmarshaDined on 10/13/2014I usually go to the Iron Hill Brewery in Voorhees since it's near my house. But this one is a perfect location when having lunch with my co-workers. It's also a central location to meet other friends who work in Moorestown. The food is consistently good and the service is always great. We were there celebrating a birthday.Special Features:
- WonderfulEFTFDined on 10/12/2014Always a great time whether with just my wife or my whole extended family. Wonderful service and very good with kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday promo is a great dealOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/5/2014Great entrees with soup or salad and a glass of beer or wine makes a great combination at an even better price.
- OctoberfestCustomer856VIPDined on 10/3/2014IronHill has a great list of Ocktoberfest choices, starting with Pumpkinweisen, Pumpkin Ale.... etc. A Great Ocktoberfest menu of German style entries.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Run don't walk to Iron Hill BreweryTomBDined on 9/27/2014I love Iron Hill Brewery for both beer and food. We went for the pumpkin beer - the Cinderells'a Carriage was very good, but the Punkelweisen was amazing. Their Imperial Pumpkin had kicked, but I bought a bottle reserve to take home. Can't wait to try it with friends. The food was amazing. I had the Hackbraten (German Meatloaf) with Hunter Sauce off their Oktoberfest menu and my wife had the Ahi Tuna off the regular menu. Both dishes were fabulous. The Ahi Tuna was cooked to perfection. The service is top notch - the servers know the beer, they know the food, and they make for a very enjoyable experience. Will absolutely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not too badDineof10Dined on 9/26/2014Get hey seated us right a way, which was great given the line of people waiting for a Friday night table. The staff was great and brought everything in a timely manner. The one disappointment for me was the food. While the other three in my party all raved about the food, the Octoberfest special I got was a big disappointment. However the beer was good, the desserts sublime and the atmosphere generally nice. The noise level was a bit much, but given that it was 8-9 PM on a Friday it was to expected. Nice place, will probably go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014I love this place!!! The food is consistently good, the wait staff is always friendly, and the beer is quite fresh. When friends and family come in town, this is my go-to place to take them.Special Features:
- WilburVIPDined on 9/20/2014Seasoning. In food overdone . The desserts were a bit chalky( cupcakes ). Don'. T suggest at all!
- A big favorite of ours!newjerseyfamilyDined on 9/20/2014This is our favorite restaurant. The service is always attentive and friendly, we love the atmosphere, the food, the beer!! I'm not sure I ever had a bad beer here. Get their samplers, as you may find it impossible to narrow down your choice to just one. The food is great - my son the hamburger lover is more than satisfied, yet we get to eat something more adventurous. Always well prepared, never a long wait. My only complaint is I wish it were closer to where I live!! This is the restaurant to go to if your in the area, or for that matter, if your in New Jersey!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale Brewery and Gastro Pubjagger1227Dined on 9/19/2014Excellent, ever-changing variety of beers on offer, and excellent food that is prepared and presented smartly by friendly, professional staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First dateFirstdatesuccessDined on 9/13/2014Met a first date for dinner. It was a little loud to start but then it quieted down. Staff was very friendly and courteous. Prompt service of dinner. Would recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice!BruncherDined on 9/12/2014I enjoyed it....love the sweet potato fries and crab cake sandwich!!!!Special Features:
- MikeVIPDined on 9/6/2014Food is usually very good but some of the portions are really small for the prices.Special Features:
- Pumpkin DayBayernMikDined on 9/6/2014Iron Hill does an outstanding job with Pumpkin day. Pumpkin Beer tasting and food were right on. We had a Great Time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good TimeFoodie1Dined on 9/5/2014Iron Hill Brewery was great for our small party and very accomedating to our need. Large menu with lot's of interesting choices and service was good. We all enjoyed our meals and feel we will be visiting again soon.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/1/2014Perfect place to have a great meal with friends. The food is fresh and selection of beers is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.