INTI NYC Restaurant
820 10th Avenue
New York, NY 10019Neighborhood:
PeruvianPrice: $30 and under
INTI NYC Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.intinycrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 6465969216
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Wednesday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
Thursday - Friday: 11:30am - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Peruvian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Delivery, Takeout
- Catering: We would be happy to cater your next corporate or family affair. We can customize any menu to suit your needs.
A word from INTI NYC Restaurant
Peruvian Fine Cuisine or Peruvian Gastronomy began its roots several centuries ago. We want to deliver the most exquisite flavors to tempt the finest palates of our customers. Your are invited to enjoy our delicious menu in our modern yet comfortable dining room.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
INTI NYC Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (4)neighborhood gem (4)fit for foodies (2)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Don't eat hereEasygoingdinerVIPDined on 8/13/2014One waiter for the whole restaurant and no bartender. Took forever to be greeted. Lone wait for overly sweet pitcher of sangria and didn't get our second until we were nearly finished with out entre. Most of the entrees out of six has some kind do cream sauce. The lighting was so bright it was like eating in an interigation. If you want great Peruvian foods go to Pio Pio.
- Not byob anymore, $12 corkage feeElegant61VIPDined on 8/13/2014We got there at 4:45 & were the ONLY ones there. I had no idea that they got their liquor license, since there was no posting on any site. The mgr said I could pay $10 corkage fee instead of $12. We left since the mgr made a very bad business decision and there are numerous byob restaurants in the vicinity. Why not say no corkage fee this time, especially since it was empty? Will probably not be returning, since obviously the customer isn't valued.
- JoyceVIPDined on 6/29/2014Second time here and the food was just as good as the first time I ate here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- joyboyVIPDined on 6/6/2014Main courses we had - lomo saltado, tilapia and rotisserie chicken - were all very good. The two salads we had, however, weren't, as the lettuce was wet in one and there wasn't much taste to either. The server was very solicitous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 27 reviews are from the INTI NYC Restaurant reviews archive.
- More staffing?eatsleeploveDined on 5/31/2014The food was great. I've been here twice now, both times in the late afternoon when I didn't think it would be so busy. Both times the waiter seemed like he was running the place by himself, so service took longer than I thought it would. No complaints about the quality of his service when he did come by.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's a good place to chatsimplebebeDined on 3/28/2014It's a good place to chat and catch up your friends. EXTRA plus is that it is bring your own bottle place.Special Features:
- Juicy ChickenOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/19/2014Rotisserie chicken cooking that was perfect. Appetizer was artistic and good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If I lived nearby...HexsignVIPDined on 3/15/2014I'd eat here at least once a week. The food is that kind of good. It's not ultra fancy but it's just what you need when you're hungry and looking for some really good comfort food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great time at IntoTombDined on 2/24/2014If you like Peruvian food, this is the place. The food is great.Special Features:
- Awesome foodHungryNoMoreDined on 2/22/2014I had been craving Peruvian food for quite sometime, and I believe I have found the restaurant to satisfy that craving. The food was authentic and very good. I had the Lomo Saltado and the steak was succulent, while the sauce that enveloped the rice and fires was simply superb. I definitely recommend this place for anyone looking for a lot of food for a reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food and good servicemisstheclassicsVIPDined on 1/31/2014Very good food and good service at a moderate cost.Special Features:
- The food was decent and tasty.SherryDined on 1/18/2014The food was decent and tasty. There is nothing to rave about, but I think it's a good meal for the money.Special Features:
- Excellent Peruvian foodHappycoupleVIPDined on 1/10/2014Amazing Peruvian food though ambience left something to be desired. I went here with my girlfriend on a Friday night. It was some of the best Peruvian food I've had in New York (try the ceviche!) but the environment was quite bustling and not the greatest. The best feature was the fact that it was BYOB and we saved a bunch of money with our BYOB.Special Features:
- This restaurant was just average.FoodieMomDined on 12/22/2013This restaurant was just average. One item was good-empanadas. Everything else was bland.
- Cuffme.......DigiboyntatasDined on 10/12/2013My date and I found the venue to be absolutely wonderful. It was close to the show we attended on 47th. It was a lovely walk to and from. But the best part was the food, followed closely by the service. Granted it was late and there was only two other guests, but we were seated and served quickly. I had a shrimp dish that was divine......I will go back......loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food is very good. they have82muchVIPDined on 9/18/2013food is very good. they have to improve their operation though. with time, hopefully worth return
- OK but not specialchefmecheVIPDined on 9/9/2013The food was tasty but not outstanding. The tough lamb shank could have used another couple hours of braising. The main courses arrived as we were eating our appetizers which were miniscule portions of calamari. We didn't complain because we were there with a discount certificate but the regular menu seemed very overpriced. With so many Thai restaurants on 9th Ave, one could do much better.
- Didn't find the food to bealexisVIPDined on 8/13/2013Didn't find the food to be very flavorful. Ordered a potato and crab appetizer, quinoa salad, and a shrimp dish. The shrimp dish was delicious, but the rest was fairly bland and unexciting. Good service and fine ambiance though!
- Hearty Peruvian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/17/2013Inti serves excellent Peruvian staples in a pleasant neighborhood place. Ceviches and roast chicken--two common Peruvian dishes--are well done. The chicken comes with lots of sides--plantains, fries, tomato and avocado salad--with a superb, hot green sauce. For those who live close enough to order take out, that is a special bonus. Service is very attentive and unobtrusive.Special Features:
- Not a fan of the service there,imnycDined on 5/31/2013Not a fan of the service there, but the food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super nice Staff - decent food!larnaoVIPDined on 4/27/2013The staff was so accomodating and nice. I had Chilean Sea Bass which was amazing.Special Features:
- Good service in the beginningluvdiningVIPDined on 4/26/2013Good service in the beginning until Waitor was trying to pick up two girls from the Bar. Family style dining.
- A Peruvian FindFrocoVIPDined on 3/2/2013Great food! Decent prices - I would definitely go back.Special Features:
- delicious food.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/16/2013I would definitely return,the food was great,must try other dishes.BYOB they do not have a liquor license.Special Features:
- It was a quiet pleasantlygrizzmond61Dined on 2/16/2013It was a quiet pleasantly decorated place with a friendly staff. the food that we ordered was very good. The Ceviche de Corvina was fresh and just the right amount of lime. My lady and I ordered Salmon and Tilapia. The food was well seasoned and presented nicely with a good hot sausce to add extra bite if needed. the desserts were your basci flan and tres leches, both good.Special Features:
- Good food Bad serviceBiklesVIPDined on 2/2/2013There were positive and negative things about this restaurant. Let's begin with the good - the food was really good. The rotisserie chicken was moist and delicious. The shrimp with rice was almost as good. The flan and the tres leches cake were one of the best that I have tasted. Everything was reasonably priced. The wait staff was nice. Now for the bad - the service was terrible. The wait staff was untrained and inattentive. We had to wait an hour before our food arrived. The entrees came before the appetizer. We ordered a whole chicken and got a half chicken as an entree. Everything took so long that we had to rush through our meal. Not recommended as a pre-theater spot. Cons outweigh the pros...will not come back.
- New Peruvian spot in HK. DelicioisMattVIPDined on 11/1/2012New Peruvian spot in HK. Deliciois food, fresh seafood, service was a bit slow but not a big deal. Byob is fun, too. I had the seafood mixto which was amazing and the arroyo pollo, also good. I'd recommend.Special Features:
- The service is slow becauseDinnerGoerDined on 9/22/2012The service is slow because there is only one server for 5 tables of customers that night. He worked hard.
- Great food but just a plainOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/5/2012Great food but just a plain looking space. Definite potential here though. If you're ever looking for quality peruvian food in Hells Kitchen, this is your place. Oh, and it's BYOB.
- Huge portions, 5 out of 10OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/12/2012Huge portions, 5 out of 10 as far as quality of the food.Special Features:
- Excellent Food! It's a newpafoodieDined on 6/2/2012Excellent Food! It's a new restaurant and it really needs some word of mouth to create traffic. There r couples last Saturday and they cannot continue to stay oin business with so few diner's. Also, they didn't have anyone who spoke English until we were ready for dessert. Inti desperately needs some free PR and to be reviewed. It has really great and fresh food. Probably the best seviche ever!!!Special Features: