Inn on the Twenty
3836 Main Street
Jordan, ON L0R 1S0Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Inn on the Twenty
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.innonthetwenty.com/
- Phone: 9055627313
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 8:00am - 10:00am;
(OFFERING A CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST OF FRESH FRUIT,
PASTRIES, COLD CEREALS, YOGURT + FEATURED DAILY
HOT ITEM FROM OUR KITCHEN.)
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm;
Light Menu: Daily: 3:00pm - 4:30pm;
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Frank Romano
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: PRIVATE ROOMS: Rooms can be viewed at www.innonthetwenty.com WINDOWS ON THE TWENTY: Windows On The Twenty offers a spectacular view of the Twenty Mile Creek Valley for up to 135 guests. This room offers a bright airy atmosphere by day and romantic golden ambiance by night. This room can also be reconfigured for meetings up to 100 participants. THE JORDAN ROOM: The Jordan Room features six large windows over looking the charming Main Street of Jordan. An elegant dining environment for up to 48 guests. An ideal room for meetings up to 20 boardroom style. THE WINE LIBRARY: The Wine Library, which is downstairs, offers private dining for intimate groups of no more than 24. Immediately adjacent to our front door, this room offers the opportunity for your guests to easily wander out onto our terrace on pleasant evenings. THE VINTNER’S CELLAR: This fully renovated space in our century-old cellar provides a completely unique venue for a special event up to 40 guest
- Private Party Contact: Special Events (905)562-5336x313
- Cross Street: 19th Street
- Public Transit: Unlike an urban property, On The Twenty is not well served by public transportation options. We urge you to consider this issue in planning the conclusion of your evening or event.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: We provide ample parking next door for both the restaurant and Inn. Additional parking is available a short walk up the street at our Jordan House Inn property.
A word from Inn on the Twenty
On The Twenty was envisioned as a place where Niagara's food and wine bounty could be presented in an innovative and inspiring way. We aim to deliver freshness and sophistication to meals that will harmonize well with the wines of Cave Spring and its colleagues in this unique wine region. Where possible, we focus on fresh regional produce that our neighbours grow here in Niagara. Our location was decided on by Leonard Pennachetti who, when looking for a building with a great cellar, happened upon the old Jordan Wines building. The building in which the restaurant is located dates back to the 1830s. The addition of the terrace, restaurant, meeting space, gardens, and many retail boutiques have totally changed the character of both the building and this end of historic Jordan Village. All in all, Jordan Village makes a great destination for a day trip, special event, or a romantic getaway. It is our privilege to enjoy Jordan everyday, we would love to share it with you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Inn on the Twenty - Best Restaurants in Niagara ›
Inn on the Twenty reviews from OpenTable diners
104 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (70)scenic view (63)fit for foodies (59)romantic (55)notable wine list (41)great for lunch (40)neighborhood gem (28)great for brunch (21)good for groups (20)great for outdoor dining (6)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (2)Show More
- Great presentation and great foodToronto1Dined on 8/30/2014Th efood was inventive, the presentation very pleasing and very we had good service. A simple recipe for success.Special Features:
- ambrotDined on 8/30/2014Fabulous dinner in wine country. My husband's white shrimp on watermelon with arugula pesto and cucumber sorbet was to die for, and I loved my heirloom tomato salad. My smoked duck breast was perfection. Great service as well.Special Features:
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Once again our dining experience at the Inn was perfect!! Food was delish, wait staff fantabulous, atmosphere perfect!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Food was great, excellent presentation , service the best. Meat was well trimmed and cooked to perfection. The entrees were outstanding, we had the beet salad and scallops. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- The best near Niagara on the LakeLindaIgDined on 8/21/2014These days it's called a dining experience .Truly good food prepared with skill and knowledge. There's hardly anything beyond okay in this part of Niagara and this is way beyond that. Seasoning enhances not overwhelms, presentation is attractive without architecture, service is appropriately friendly not obsequious. Expensive but not overpriced.Special Features:
- Not disappointedJRMcHDined on 8/21/2014We hadn't been to the restaurant for several years but had pleasant memories. We were not disappointed with our return visit. Great view complimented by superior service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunchsatisfied1Dined on 8/20/2014All of us would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- My aunt's first visit to NiagaraSYBJtamDined on 8/18/2014It was a sunny Monday and was my aunt's first visit to Niagara. I have been in On the Twenty before and wanted to show her. We ordered 2 lunch specials of pork chop. Th esoup was pear and pear with goat cheese. It was hot and tasty. But the pork chop was so so lean and dry. My aunt is an elderly, she found hard to chew. The other pork chop is very much the same just that I sliced it in to very thin slices. The dessert is a straberry pudding - nothing extraordinary. To me, the food at On the Twenty had deteriated comparing to previous year. I don't think i will go back again.Special Features:
- WheezerDined on 8/16/2014We were placed at the window overlooking the garden which was a lovely spot. Our server was very busy but took great care to ensure that were well looked after. The meals were exquisite.Special Features:
- While in JordanWatercolorDined on 8/15/2014The Inn on the Twenty Restaurant was wonderful. Food very good to excellent. The salads and deserts are highlights. The service is wonderful. We had Claire serve us on the first of two dinners. She was professional, fun and attentive. She has been a server at the Inn on Twenty for several years and it shows in her knowledge, attentiveness and fluid service. We also had breakfast at the Inn on the Twenty as we stayed at the Bed and Breakfast of the same name. The service was exceptional and the breakfast which included cold and hot offerings delicious. Thank you Joanne! You are truly a gem!Special Features:
- Romantic birthday celebrationEugene59Dined on 8/11/2014My wife surprised me with reservations. It gave us a chance to dressup and make going here, another date night. There is a great variety of choices on the menu and the tastes "mmmmh good". The presentation was exquisite and the birthday candle on my panna cotta was a nice touch. The last notable time we were @ Inn on the Twenty was July 8, 2012...it was the 5 yr Anniversary of my wife's "2nd chance at Life". My wife's life was saved @ LHSC on July 8, 2007 @ 6am, Patty had a liver transplant. Kind regards, Eugene Serwatiak.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014Fantastic experience -- we brought our children -- first time for our son in law from Calgary -- so we wanted it to be special and it was!! Thanks so much. Highly recommend it!Special Features:
- Country eleganceCanuck73Dined on 8/9/2014Delicious food. Nice for couples for a special occasion. Would have loved it if they had an outdoor patio. Beautifully refurbished interior.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable eveningLandDDined on 8/5/2014It was our first time there. We would definitely return. Food was great. Brian was very professional, and his service certainly helped to make the evening enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well paired food and winesOttawaDined on 8/1/2014Our attentive, knowledgeable server gave great advice on pairing Cave Spring wines with our various dishes. Luscious pork. Just-right serving sizes for a three-course lunch.Special Features:
- Great ambience!luv2eatDined on 7/27/2014We had a special occasion dinner at Inn on the Twenty. The service was outstanding and the food was excellent. The smoked duck breast melted in your mouth and the vegetables were tender crisp not soggy. Would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special place for a special mealladieslunchDined on 7/27/2014Once again a delicious meal and friendly and attentive service. The asparagus soup was fantastic. The house Riesling matched the pork loin perfectly. Only one (of four) of us left a speck on the plate and that was to be taken home for the next day's lunch. And there was a candle with dessert (not ordered in advance) for the Birthday girl!Special Features:
- Good as usualOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/27/2014Inn on the Twenty is one of the choices (the other is Vineland) for me to stop for a bite while on the wine route. The food is always good and the wines from Cave Spring are always reliable and fairly priced. My daughter had a lamb loin which was done medium, it was juicy and favourful, the lamb sausage on the side tasted great too. My lunch set comes with a cream of asparagus soup which was light and fit for summer. The pork chop was grilled to perfection with home fries done with duck fat. The dessert pudding was light and not too sweet. Great lunch with great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedFoodie77Dined on 7/26/2014We have eaten here many times over the years with delight. This time we were bringing guests there and had raved about dinner. Sadly, our advanced raves didn't meet the reality. The chef seemed to have lost his salt shaker in preparation of most dishes. The soup was so bland each of us had to season it. The ribeyes were cooked correctly but the meat was tough (but cut) and severely under-seasoned. The ambiance is great, but overall not a great experience and likely won't be back anytime soon. Far too big of a bill to be dissatisfied as much as we were. In general a much more senior clientele that night so perhaps they are cooking more to the demographic who prefer less salt and flavour.Special Features:
- HardtoPleaseDined on 7/21/2014Delicious food and attentive service in a beautiful setting. I had not been to the Inn in quite a few years and it was good to see it is as good now as it was then.
- FrostyDined on 7/20/2014Great ambiance lovely view and terrific service although on the pricey list. A lovely restaurant for a special occasion for lunch or dinner for a couple or group. We have been several times when in Jordan and always highly recommend the venue. Always consistent!Special Features:
- Nice place to get good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014My wife and I go there at least once every two months. We drive from Oakville to Jordan as we enjoy the area (not the traffic on QEW). Food is excellent and great value.Special Features:
- Lovely relaxed EveningWilkieDined on 7/18/2014Started with a relaxed drink on the front patio followed by a non rushed meal in the lovely restaurant looking out to a lush back garden. The waitress was very attentive to special food needs and paced the meal well. Wine recommendations were great and we were able to buy some after our meal to take home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch SpecialDobroDined on 7/14/2014The food was expertly prepared. I particularly enjoyed the lamb loin. The server definitely knew her wines. The restaurant is part of the Cave Spring Winery so no surprise there. In summary, elegant food in a casual atmosphere.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/12/2014Everything about our experience was magic! Our server, Paul, was outstanding, the food was incredible and the wine complemented every last bite we had. I would highly recommend The Inn on the Twenty for any occasion and if you are looking for a wedding venue, you needn't look any further.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inn on the twenty-great experienceMclovinDined on 7/5/2014Dinner at inn on the twenty was great. Excellent food and wine list. Wine list was very affordable when compared with many Toronto restaurants. The atmosphere was elegant but relaxed as well. Will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still strongZavodDined on 7/5/2014It's been a couple of years since we've visited the Inn on the Twenty. On previous visits we'd been blown away by the quality of the food. Today's offerings were very good, although admittedly not up to our memory. (there were no surprises) Loved the beef carpaccio appetizer; nicely balanced flavours. Wine pairings with each course were excellent. Really enjoyed the mini-cheesecake (with salted caramel) dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great dinnerBookbinderDined on 7/2/2014We often chose Inn on the Twenty for special occasions, since we can count on a wonderful, creative menu, beautiful setting, and a peaceful, low-key clientele. This time was no exception. The food was outstanding, the service was terrific, and the evening as a whole was perfect. Thanks -- once again -- to Inn on the Twenty for a great dinner.Special Features:
- Absolutely perfect!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/30/2014We drove in from Mississauga to bring a friend to this restaurant. Loved the service, the food... We brought out kids and instead of being unwelcome, they were totally accommodating. We had the lamb, salmon, and duck. The food was impeccable, fresh, so flavourful. We will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely all aroundIzzykDined on 6/29/2014Although the menu for lunch seemed a little uninspired, we were so wrong when the food came. Beautifully presented and brilliantly prepared we all will definitely be returning. The aimbence and setting were great and the serving staff experienced, cheerful, humerous and attentive all making this a great birthday celebration.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerBoseDined on 6/28/2014Located at Cave Spring Winery with a peaceful ambience. Quality of food excellent quality of service by waiters probably the best we have encountered in Southern Ontario. A definite 10 on anyones scale.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RylakyDined on 6/28/2014Thoroughly enjoyed lunch on the patio at Inn on the Twenty. We did not feel rushed as we sat outside enjoyed the wine, and the scenery! We took friends from North Vancouver who enjoyed our Ontario hospitality.Special Features:
- Sunday lunchMotherDined on 6/15/2014I took my husband to Inn On The Twenty for Father's Day Lunch. The food was fresh and well presented. The Cave Spring Pinot Gris was excellent. Our server was courteous, efficient and very accommodating. We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must VisitTOFoodieDined on 6/14/2014Inn on the Twenty was recommended by a friend and it hit all the checks - great ambiance, beautiful scenic views, excellent (but not intrusive) service, respectable wine list and deeply satisfying food. I highly recommended Inn on the Twenty on your next trip out to Jordan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014Have been there a number of times and always come away very very pleased. I'm glad there are changes to the menu, each time I've tried something different and enjoyed every dish. Presentation, and attention to detail perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JudyDined on 6/14/2014I ordered a seafood pot pie. We waited a long time for our food to appear. When it did, the crust of my pie was raw. When the waitress finally came over to our table and asked how everything was, I told her that my pie was not cooked. She did not apologize, but told me that I should have spoken up earlier so she could have done something about it. She did take it off of our bill, but never said that was what she was going to do nor did she ever say that she was sorry. I will not go back to this restaurant.
- PiccolosMomDined on 6/11/2014As wonderful as always! Just the perfect place to have a birthday lunch.Special Features:
- DisappointingbenkDined on 6/5/2014This was the fourth time for us at the Inn on the Twenty, but a very disappointing experience compared to the first three. The restaurant had changed a lot - and a lot to the worse. It had lost its charm, the tables were bare and when we entered someone was mopping right in the middle of the dining hall. The service was slow - we had to wait more than one hour for the food, even though the restaurant was half empty. The waiter was very passionate in explaining the special desert, but 15 minutes after we ordered it he came back to tell us that it was no longer available. Overall, a very disappointing experience and we didn't know how to explain this to our friend whom we had invited and presented it as a very nice restaurant.
- great dinneryummyinmytummyDined on 6/3/2014Everything was great from start to finish, would recommend it highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Special EveningPeterInCanadaDined on 6/1/2014We enjoyed a lovely stay at the Inn on the Twenty this weekend for our anniversary and were tempted to head into Niagara On The Lake for dinner but were told about how great their restaurant was and we were not disappointed. Located just across the street from the Inn, the location, ambience, and service were only outdone by the food. Beautifully presented, with many locally grown ingredients, our food was full of delectable surprises. Save yourself the drive to Niagara on the Lake and stop in at Jordan Village for dinner at the Inn on the Twenty.Special Features: