133 Inlet Harbor Rd.
Ponce Inlet, FL 32127Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.inletharbor.com/
- Phone: 3867675590
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: Starts 11:00am; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday:5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Seafood, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Anthony Nuzzo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We have Banquet menu"s for off site Parties.
- Private Party Facilities: Captain"s Lounge located right on the water.
- Entertainment: Live Bands
A word from Inlet Harbor
Seafood Restaurant located on the Inter-coastal waterway of Volusia County.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Inlet Harbor reviews from OpenTable diners
- Less then the bestJerryc7231Dined on 8/9/2013Waiter did not know the menu. Told at 5:30 PM on Sunday that they had run out of the special of the day. Wife's blacken fish was cooked well. Appetizer, seared tuna very very good, calamari was small pieces, chewy and not worth the money. Fried shrimp Captains platter, shrimp had no flavor and was dry and rubbery. We asked to exchange potato side with hush puppies side and we would pay the difference .75 and were told the manager said no. All and all nice view nice looking restaurant, but we would not recommend it for food.Special Features:
- MediocreGeorgiaPeachDined on 7/20/2013Food was mediocre at best. Server was fake smiles the whole time. Shrimp was chewy. Seemed more like a Denny's.
- WonderfulAimes92782Dined on 7/11/2013My family makes this a must do dining experience every year we vacation in Daytona. We always have great food and good service. The outdoor patio and live music make this a great dining experience. I highly recommend this for families with children because the atmosphere is very casual!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but...DTM58VIPDined on 7/3/2013Our dinner experience started nicely but then took a turn with an excessively long wait for our entrees with multiple apologies and then a few mistakes. The food when we eventually received it and the mistakes were resolved was very good. Not certain what happened but there was no attempt to make up for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Summer funOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/29/2013Great food, lovely view of the intercostal, staff was very friendly!! The only negative was the indoor temperature. This restaurant could really benefit from a lower temp setting on the a/c or maybe a new unit. Either way if you go wear light clothing :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice experienceMDSnowdropDined on 5/31/2013Enjoyed the views...food was good...service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceatlgirlsDined on 5/27/2013After we were seated, we waited over hour before entree was served. Food just average. Embarrassed for guests I had taken there.Special Features:
- Welcome to the 70's/80'sMPtravelerDined on 5/25/2013This restaurant was not terrible, but was not all that. It's a little difficult to find, being several blocks off A1A. The decor looked like you walked into your grandmothers beach house with dated 80's peach and green colors, old furniture, old fixtures, and an "outdated" seafood menu that you would see a any other older "established" seafood restaurant. It was packed and had a separate bar area with live music that seemed like a good place to chill. The swordfish was grilled well and had good flavor but my wifes portion was half of mine. The service was spotty, with a cheerleader type stop-by every 20 minutes or so. OVERALL: Basic and fried seafood eaters along with those "up in years" will probably like this restaurant. 2.5 stars.
- Decent food. Kinda cheesyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/5/2013Decent food. Kinda cheesy decor. Friday evening at 830 it was dead. Felt like we was keeping the wait staff from doing there closing chores.Special Features:
- Very nice vacation find!JerryDined on 3/5/2013My wife and I were in town for our anniversary. We always enjoy fine dining. Thanks to OpenTable we had no wait. The food was outstanding! Our server Becky was very attentive and did a fantastic job. The prices were good, however the selection on the menu was a bit small. We had the mussels as an appetizer, she had the crab cakes and I had the shrimp platter. All very good! The atmosphere was very good. Lively, and friendly. If you're an uptight snob who doesn't like people, you won't like it.Special Features:
- Waited too long for ok foodMedicman2004Dined on 2/23/2013The restaurant is right on the intercostal. It's off the main road (A1A), or you can pull your boat right up to the restaurant. The night we went there was a huge party in the back and it took about an hour for our food to come out. While we waited, they had live music. I love live music, however if I want to here the stuff the lady was playing, I should have gone to a piano bar. I didn't enjoy it at all. When the food came, it was not worth waiting that long for, i mean don't get me wrong, it was good, but.... cmon man!!!Special Features:
- The food was very good. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/22/2013The food was very good. The view great. A little noisier than I like with the music, but others appeared to like.Special Features: