Infuzion Ultra Lounge and Bistro
9999 S Mingo Rd
Tulsa, OK 74133Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Infuzion Ultra Lounge and Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.infuziontulsa.com/
- Phone: 9188068400x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday: 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Fridays: 11 a.m. - 2 a.m.
Saturday: 10:30 a.m. - 2 a.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Infuzion offers on-site caterings for your personal or corporate events! For parties of 5 or more, we look forward to making your event a success!
- Private Party Facilities: Infuzion is proud to host private dining options in our private room. The room hosts up to 35 of your guests and features modern, comfortable furniture, four flat screen TVs, and a presentation area (if needed). Please contact us directly for more information.
- Entertainment: Infuzion Ultra Lounge and Bistro hosts live music Wednesday through Sunday from the piano bar to live bands and acoustic music on the patio! Please check our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/infuziontulsa) or website (http://www.infuziontulsa.com/Events.html) for all information about our live music.
A word from Infuzion Ultra Lounge and Bistro
South Tulsa's Premier Ultra Lounge and Bistro offering an enticing salute to contemporary American cuisine, spirits, and service. One of the favorite features here is the patio, the relaxed, cozy vibe makes it a great place for friends or that special someone. The private room can be reserved for business lunches/presentations or weekend celebrations. Party Friday & Saturday after 10 p.m. when the restaurant becomes a bar and we kick it up a notch with live bands. Come for the flavor, stay for the fun!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Infuzion Ultra Lounge and Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelQuiet
good for groups (4)fit for foodies (3)special occasion (3)great for lunch (3)great for outdoor dining (3)great for brunch (2)notable wine list (2)hot spot (2)late-night find (1)kid-friendly (1)romantic (1)neighborhood gem (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- uh...what's the hype about?phbyDined on 7/29/2014Heard about excellent food so went for anniversary. Not very special. Spanish chicken cordon bleu was barely "Spanish" - ancho sauce on the underlying noodles was barely evident. Menu said choice of two sides, but our order was taken as "have you decided on an entrée?" and then he quickly walked away without asking about sides. Not sure I even got two sides -- just two spoons of mixed vegetables. The "White chocolate bread pudding" we shared was tough, but we eventually found some white chocolate on the plate. I have never had a tough bread pudding before so it was a unique experience. Not a place I will visit again. Had reservations but wasn't necessary- the restaurant was basically empty - it was a Tuesday night.
- Did not live up to expectationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/24/2014Service was slow and food was lacking in flavor and creativity.
- Great Local Place!TulsaFoodieGalDined on 6/24/2014I went to Infuzion for lunch to celebrate a family birthday. The place was different for Tulsa but in the best way possible. I loved the overall look and feel of the restaurant. There were many people there for lunch but we were still treated very well with the service. Very friendly and helpful with the specials. Overall, the food was amazing and looked beautiful- I even took a picture for my facebook. We all enjoyed ourselves very much and will be back again! I cannot wait to go back when they have live music!Special Features:
- Big failOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014We attempted Infuzion's dining experience for the first time and were very unsatisfied. Had two waitresses serve our table of 4 who wanted to promote drinks every time they stopped by. Even thought the place was nearly empty, we had to wait unecessairly too long just to get the drinks. Then when we ordered our dinners, they were out of basic vegetables (a whole main entree on the menu, which was limited, nonetheless) and our entres came out of the kitchen that didn't have the basic sides that the menu described. The waitresses took one of our orders asking what side we wanted and they didn't even write it down and came back all wrong! Staff was lazy and missing basic menu knowledge. Never coming back and not recommending!!!
- The following 21 reviews are from the Infuzion Ultra Lounge and Bistro reviews archive.
- Unprepared!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014We chose to go to brunch on Mother's Day, and made reservations in advance for 10:30. The doors did not open until 10:40, and the first thing out of the hostess's mouth was that there was another reservation 11:30! It went down hill from there. The place packed very quickly, and they were obviously short of wait staff. Our drinks took 10 minutes to come out. The prime rib my husband ordered was supposed to be medium rare, and it was well done and tough. The waiter NEVER came back to our table, even to check on our food or drinks. An entire table of 10 left after being served drinks because they never got their food. Another table of 3 left. The manager had so many complaints. We waited 10 minutes for our check. We will not be back.Special Features:
- Yummy!Love2EatDined on 5/3/2014It was our first time at Infuzion and we really enjoyed it. We invited friends to eat with us and everyone was very impressed with the food, service, and the noise level. BTW, the desserts were delish as well! We will be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter BrunchMikeDined on 4/20/2014Easter Brunch was great, only a couple issues. The table for 6 we sat at was not sturdy and the crust of the muffin of the eggs benedict was so hard that when trying to cut thru the crust with a knife the table shook so hard and was so unstable the water and coffee sloshed out of the glasses/cups if they were anywhere near full. One other issue is that when my wife called Saturday to ask the price of the brunch, she was told everything on the buffet was $12.00. When we sat down, the waitress told us the omelet bar was $12.00, and the buffet was $28.00. With tip, we dropped $200.00 for 6, when we were expecting $12.00 per person. The food was very good, the service was great, the live music (sax) was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Client Dinnerluv21puttDined on 4/14/2014I usually have client dinners at CRCC, but it was a Monday and they were closed. Sally took very good care of us. I had the filet, seasoned perfectly and very tender. And my client had the Chicken Florentine. The presentation was very nice. Sally told us about the new in-house desserts, Key Lime Cheesecake and Avocado Crème Brule (sounds weird but tasty). I noticed a patio, too cold to go outside, but looking forward to bringing business lunches here. Good atmosphere, great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our first time here.....excellentDonitaDined on 3/14/2014Our first time here.....excellent food and our server was beyond great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where to Go Unwindluv2loungeDined on 3/12/2014During the busy work week this is a great place for a couple to dine and unwind. The music was perfect for the atmosphere. The menu selection isn't wide but the food was excellent! The waiter was fun and attentive. Drinks are great!!! Overall, a great dining & relaxing place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great jazz! Food excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/9/2014Great jazz! Food excellent w/ unique blend of brunch flavors and upscale ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Help neededmarkspartyoffiveDined on 3/4/2014There were only 2 wait staff and with a crowd for Madri Gras they definitely needed more help.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Place!SeniorsDined on 2/15/2014We have only been to Infuzion once so maybe an off night! The atmosphere was slightly confusing sports tv's everywhere, but a live singer at the bar yet menu suggested fine dining? Customer Service was great, but the price tag for two was pricey for average food. The food for us is the ultimate test, so not good enough to make a second trip.Special Features:
- Great Night OutJDDubDined on 2/14/2014Found this restaurant late after trying to make valentines reservations at another place. Had never been here before and usually on valentines day restaurants will give bad food and rush you out the door. I was surprised, the food was amazing, drinks were not watered down, our wait staff was prompt and attentive but gave us time to enjoy our night. I would recommend this to all my friends and will definitely be back to try more items on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's not you, it's me...ValentinesDayDined on 2/14/2014It was the small things. The phone call a week before that limited our dining experience to a set time frame. The bad table and the fact they refused to move us, even though there were many other open tables. Mainly, though, the food was not great and way expensive.
- modern lounge with great foodgoodeatsDined on 1/4/2014The food was excellent, our entrees came a little to soon after the appetizer arrived but was delicious none the less. Great selection of foo foo drinks and infused drinks, (hence the name of the place) Would like to have the seen the addition of their selection of Bourbons on the menu along with the wines and foo foo drinks they had listed. Place might have an identity issue. Looks very clean and modern inside, but has TVs with sports on all over the place (but with no sound).Special Features:
- Great ExperienceFoodieDined on 12/31/2013We had a great time on NYE....the service was top notch. Our server was attentive and took care of us despite the full house. The ordered food was ok. Not enough seasoning for our taste. The prime rib at midnight was really good however, the other items served on the buffet lacked flavor. The drinks were very tasty and tasted like they used top shelf liquor. The band was amazing and kept the party jumping. We danced all evening! I would definitely recommend Infuzion. We've been here for the Sunday brunch before where the food was exquisite! I hope the NYE food was just a bad night and not a reflection of new changes in food preparation. Awesome experience overall!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little out of the ordinaryMarkDined on 12/24/2013Infuzion is a lounge with dining areas and a patio that would be nice in warm weather. The service is great. The wine list is short, but covers all the bases. The menu's a little longer and more interesting, it too covers the bases and the kitchen executes well. The décor is industrial chic. The music and ambiance are pleasant, not overpowering. Good for lunch, dinner, and weekend brunches.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistently goodjmwdoVIPDined on 12/8/2013Very tasty brunch for a reasonable price. Eggs Benedict with either Cajun or pesto Hollandaise is very satisfying dish. Service and atmosphere are excellent also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Came for Grady NicholssoonerrphDined on 11/21/2013Specifically came to see Grady Nichols performance. Enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. First-time visitor. We will definitely be back assuming more performance events offered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date Night!!!HopeonpurposeDined on 11/21/2013No longer a secret in Tulsa.... I cant stop telling all my friends how wonderful the food, service, and atmosphere is and when they bring in acts like Grady Nichols and others you just kind find a better place in Tulsa.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place always lets me down.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/21/2013I've been let down every time I've gone to this place and my latest visit that I booked through OpenTable was the icing on the cake. It was also my final visit. I made a reservation to see Grady Nichols. I specifically asked for a low table near the stage. Infuzion accepted my reservation, but when I arrived, not only was I not near the stage - I couldn't even see the stage. I told the hostess about my reservation and she just said, "I guess those were all booked so they gave you this one. Will that be OK?" I replied that it was not acceptable and we left. I understand lack of table availability, but if Infuzion was not going to be able accommodate my request, I should have been notified before I arrived.
- Great findmatesjnvDined on 11/13/2013Wife and I are always looking for nice upscale places to dine. This one fit the bill. very quite and food was great. This will be on our list of favorite places to dine going forward.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gracious evenings are made of thesefreshdaterDined on 11/2/2013Walking through the double doors, I felt the infusion of the light ora and clean air caress all my senses. The food was up-to-par. I had a Reuben and my date had a burger which had our mouths in aw. Service was fantastic, atmosphere was inspiring & the heaters outside were delightful. As a man who does not get out much, I really enjoyed this restaurant and are positive the moment you walk in those doors your experience will be off the charts as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very tasty brunch!jmwdoVIPDined on 9/15/2013Brunch menu items with catchy jazz themed names. Had the eggs benedict on sourdough bread with smoked salmon, Duroc bacon and spice hollandaise. Very good. Only suggestion would be a heartier bread like foccacia or ciabatta, would stand up to the eggs and sauce better. Good food, good service, good atmosphere, will go back!Special Features: