609 S. Grand Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90017Neighborhood:
ProvencalPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://industrielfarm.com/
- Phone: 2134888040
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Sun - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Fri & Sat: 4:00 - 2:00am
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Provencal, Californian, French American
- Executive Chef: Joseph Antonishek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Soon to come Industriel will offer off site catering including office drops for corporate catering.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer private dining as well as availability to be rented for movie and commercial shoots!
- Cross Street: 6th Street
- Public Transit: Industriel is conveniently located at the corner of Grand Avenue and 6th street where an MTA buss stop is available. In addition we are nestled between the 7th street and Pershing Square red line stops.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Industriel offers street parking as well as many options of open air or city garage parking located within walking distance from our entrance located at 60W. Grand Street
A word from Industriel
Industriel Restaurant located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles on the southwest corner of Grand avenue and 6th street. Features urban farm cuisine rooted in Provencal cooking enhanced with the seasonal bounty of the local farmers markets.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Industriel - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Industriel reviews from OpenTable diners
137 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (80)neighborhood gem (50)romantic (38)special occasion (38)good for groups (34)great for lunch (30)vibrant bar scene (21)hot spot (21)great for brunch (20)late-night find (19)notable wine list (17)kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Nice meal, excellent servicekvlaDined on 8/24/2014The food was excellent and the service was very attentive. I found the food to be slightly over-seasoned and the salads over-dressed, but I enjoyed it.Special Features:
- disappointingbabajeanVIPDined on 8/24/2014My husband and I had dinner at Industrial on Sunday night. We were disappointed in the very casual atmosphere, uncomfortable wooden chairs (no padding), and high prices for wine by the glass. Paying $12-$14 per glass at fine dining restaurants such as Rivera or Patina is fine, but not here. My duck confit was tasty but my husband did not care for his lamb dish. Service was very good but we were not impressed otherwise.
- Great dishes and great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/17/2014Met a friend here for brunch. She had a quiche with vegetarian chorizo. She loved it and the quiche crust. I had a plate with house smoked salmon and a slice of thick pumpernickel bread that had a cut out hole with an egg that was the equivalent of soft boiled. All surrounded by a light dill sauce. Great creative and tasting dish. Service was outstanding: always helpful and friendly without hovering or being pushy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteveDined on 8/16/2014Very interesting restaurant. Sat upstairs where it was quieter and more romantic. Food was very good and service was excellent. Menu was varied with a lot of choices. Chairs were low for the table and made it a little awkward to eat and also have a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MacNRobVIPDined on 8/15/2014This fits in line with the ever so evolving Downtown LA. It's cool, unique and a neat place to dine.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceFusionFiendVIPDined on 8/14/2014When you first walk in you are immediately greeted in a nice bar setting. Water was given to me and I ordered a nice beer (as I waited). Food was ample and folks worked together to offer great service. Food was very good. Lots of good menu options. Really enjoyed the cheese and wine selection. Also liked the salads and entrée choices. I would recommend that they warm the olives before they serve them (and add a bit of variety there). Desserts were simple but tasty.Special Features:
- Delicious!shihslDined on 8/10/2014My wife and 4 year-old son and I had a great time at Industriel. I had an amazing cocktail with elderberry liquor, made in-house, and we all shared some great dishes. The chevre gnocchi was especially impressive. For dessert, we had the apple cobbler, which was awesome as well. The vibe of the restaurant is fun and modern without feeling overly-chic or trendy. We can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OMG! Brie Cheese OmeletHermanIsABottomlessPitDined on 8/9/2014I've been here a couple of times and have always enjoyed the food. I tried the brie cheese omelet a couple of days ago and almost fell off my chain. I will be coming back more often specifically for this dish!Special Features:
- Table for one please.June2Dined on 8/6/2014You can't hear the people you're with, you can't hear the servers, you can barely hear yourself think in this restaurant. So if you're going to go, go alone.
- Lovely ExperienceTheJMayVIPDined on 8/1/2014My husband and I went to Industriel for dinner before seeing a performance at the Taper. There are several cash-only parking garages nearby for about $7. The food was delicious, standouts for us were the short rib croquettes and kale salad. Our waiter was really attentive, and got us out in plenty of time to make it over to the Taper without ever making us feel rushed. Most impressively, there was a slight issue with my Open Table reservation (the host cancelled it instead of checking us in- I saw the email when I checked my phone on our way out the door), and the restaurant promptly fixed it and then followed up with me via phone the next day to make sure everything was ok. We will definitely be back the next time we are downtown.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014Came here first time during dinela and had a freat time so this was my second trip to the restaurant. Always great service and great food made a bad choice on app but still overall great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great overall experiencehappydinerVIPDined on 7/26/2014Excellent food, friendly and attentive service, fun atmosphere. The best meal we had during recent weekend trip to LA.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DineLa DiscoveryTequilaMockingbirdDined on 7/25/2014We wound up here after failing several times to get in at Black Hogg in silverlake and I'm so glad we did. The cocktails were remarkable and the food was excellent. I was worried when it took us 5 minutes past our reservation time to park( I notified the restaurant 15 minutes prior since I had a hunch that might happen) and they were very friendly and understanding. We waited about 10 minutes for our table in the downstairs area which is rather small but that was the biggest drawback of the wait-- the servers and bartenders are happy to take care of you downstairs but it's very close quarters and a tight fit while waiting for table. The kale salad, lamb stew, strawberry shortcake & tomato & corn chowder were all delicious! Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/25/2014Service a bit lacking, and that was during lunch when there wasn't much of a crowd. Got the DineLA menu and enjoyed my meal. So did my friend.I would recommend this to a friend.
- JackiWackiDined on 7/25/2014Cool atmosphere with near excellent food. The tomato soup was outstanding. One of the best I've had anywhere. The burger would've been outstanding too, but the edges of the bun were burned & the charred taste overpowered the other flavors. Great place for a business lunch or dinner.Special Features:
- Great depth of flavor!FoodieDined on 7/24/2014It is rare that I find a restaurant that has great depth of flavor, and your restaurant provides that. The food was excellent, and the service was friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- Noisy and uninspiredvalentinesanniversaryDined on 7/23/2014My favorite dish at the restaurant was the Radicchio salad, but the Lamb stew was fine. The dessert was insipid and uninspired. Not only was the food only OKAY, but it was so loud that I could hardly enjoy the meal or the conversation with my dinner companion.
- Great Earthy DishesKekeDined on 7/23/2014I loved the ambiance of this restaurant as soon as we walked in. The restaurant is very charmingly decorated: it is dimly lit with interesting pieces of art work, including a chandelier made of honey bear bottles. For our first course, I had the quinoa with beets and pickled persian cucumbers, and my boyfriend had the kale salad. While these sound like super health-conscous dishes, they were delicious. We also ordered a side of long purple string beans (not on DineLA menu). These were AMAZING and buttery. For entrees, we both had the lamb stew. The lamb was nice and tender, and the sauce was super savory. The portion looks small but it is still very filling. I was not blown away by the buttermilk biscuit with strawberry dessert.Special Features:
- Yummers!MiaRomes26Dined on 7/22/2014Ahhhhmazingly good food. I had the vegetarian risotto and it was great. Quinoa salad blew my mind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pass the salt!Odaliz1VIPDined on 7/22/2014The restaurant was nice and our server was very attentive. The drinks weren't as good as I expected them to be - Happy Hour was very limited. Ordered the dineLA menu: Kale Salad (very good), 1/2 game hen (lacked flavor and was dry), peanut butter chocolate cake w/ marshmallows (too sweet and it was difficult to eat the way it was served). I won't be returning anytime soon.
- Surprisingly goodfoodluverdenverDined on 7/22/2014I went with a group of coworkers. The prices were reasonable (4 of us age for $150) and the food was really spot on. We ordered the cheese and game board for an appetizer and it was a great and flavorful assortment for both. I had the Duck Confit and it was fantastic. I would definitely go there again.Special Features:
- Great foodsmoochesVIPDined on 7/21/2014Service was a bit lacking but generally I can deal with that. I have no shame flagging my waiter down vs. waiting 20 mins for him to come by. Ribeye was delicious, highly rec. that and at $28 very reasonable price. Checkerboard (meat plate--akin to a cheese plate) was delicious. Industriel really knows how to pair sauces with their food. Every sauce went so well with it's pairing. Kale salad was very good--reminded me of the kale salad at Bestia. Fairly inexpensive meal at Industriel for the food quality. It's extremely loud, as in I had to yell to speak to my dinner partner. The ambiance isn't romantic. I'd def go back.Special Features:
- GoodAnitaDined on 7/21/2014Their duck confit was amazing as was several of their small plates, not a fan of the desserts though.Special Features:
- funImbidjoDined on 7/19/2014Service was great, bartender very friendly and overall ambience was lively and fun. Food was good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Popular Bar SceneIndus1Dined on 7/19/2014Please note that you won't be seated unless your entire party is present. We were seated at a small table next to the bar. I noticed that there were a lot of spices & fresh herbs at the bar for the specialty cocktails. I had the dineLA stew option while my friends ordered off the regular menu. Lamb Stew - 3.5 stars (reminds me of chili with lamb with one too many pinches of salt) Duck Confit - 4 star (crispy skin and rich, buttery flavors) French Onion Duck Soup - 3.5 stars (no duck morsels to be found) Pork chops - 3 stars ( good portion but a little dry and salty) Overall good experienceSpecial Features:
- Great experience!dianapaolamDined on 7/19/2014I really enjoyed dinner here with my fiance. I definitely recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CuteKimhuynh91Dined on 7/19/2014I really enjoyed the vibe of the restaurant. My friend and I got seated downstairs. The waiters were so nice and frequently returned to refill our barely empty glasses of water. Food came out in a timely manner. The quinoa salad with beets was so delicious. My friend kept mmmmmm-ing. The lamb stew was good. The salmon wasn't anything special, but the sauce was great. The bar is super cute so next time I hope to sit down and grab a drink. Overall experience was wonderful.Special Features:
- Mixed messageHapeevegDined on 7/19/2014Selected this joint during Dine LA for proximity to Disney Concert hall. Beautiful decor, balance between hard line industriel and comfy cozy corner seating. Chose from limited Dine LA menu, soup of the day flavorful and complex, main course of risotto hearty but somewhat bland, disappointing, desert was a tasty treat! Signature cocktails here are a bit confusing, deffinartely need the assistance of server to make a first decision, generous pour on the liquor, interresting blends of bitter, sweet, spicy, smokey, and floral that must be experienced to appreciate! Worth a second try, maybe off menu will be more satisfying. Overall recommend for unique option downtown!Special Features:
- never boring...VickiBVIPDined on 7/19/2014The food here is incredibly interesting. This time we had poached eggs with chimichurri sauce and they were delicious. Every time I've had something that no one else is doing. Great place for before theater. Really very nice staff and relaxed atmosphere.Special Features:
- Yum!Love2eatDined on 7/18/2014Wonderful food, cool set up and bar. Acoustics are rough. Sat downstairs, very hard to hear yourselves talk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice experiencemerpDined on 7/17/2014I enjoyed my dinner here at Industriel for dine LA. The portions were appropriate and the flavors were very appealing.Special Features:
- feedmeseymourDined on 7/16/2014My friend and I came here for a late dinner during Summer DineLA. For the most part everything was really good. The one thing that stood out to us was that some of the dishes seemed seasonally wrong for what should have been a summer pre fixe. It was odd. The kale salad was my favorite thing. The drinks were good.Special Features:
- stagemanagerDined on 7/15/2014Nice dinner during dineLA, although I didn't order from the event menu. Salad of kale, lardons, grated Romano and white anchovies was a pretty good Ceasar impostor. Nice duck confit that was tender with the requisite crispy skin. Apple cobbler had and interesting biscuit component, but a bit to deconstructed for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food, Too LoudOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/15/2014The noise level was so bad that we couldn't hear our waiter or each other. The food is excellent, but I would not go back until they've figured away to tone down the noise.
- Great cheeseburgerOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/14/2014The salad and cheeseburger had great flavor. I didn't see any patio seats but the window seats were very nice. The fries were great, You should know the serving is large and the dine la lunch is pretty big. You could eat just the salad or definitely just the burgerSpecial Features:
- Better than expectedXxxxxxxVIPDined on 6/27/2014Great job with a menu that didn't overreach. The detail paid to each dish was incredible and the flavors worked. Great cocktail menu - they were right when they named it "the perfect cocktail"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but...Tomdude77Dined on 6/27/2014The space is nice and the waitstaff are very friendly. Negatives include the fact that it is very noisy and the food is very hit-or-miss. I've been a couple of times and felt the food was very salty, but I've also tried things ordered by others that seemed okay. Okay for lunch...not sure if dinner is better.Special Features:
- Hamburger was very dryOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/26/2014This is my third and last visit to this restaurant. Server was great.... but that did not compensate for the VERY dry burger that i ordered. Second time this has happened and I don't know what the problem is, but they have lost my business.
- Fantastic.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/24/2014Love this place, Ambiance, waiters with sparkling personalities, very high caliber food. Antonio (Chef) always spends a bit of time greeting and talking to us which is nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing tantalizing menuclarerodDined on 6/24/2014The food is innovative refreshing and very tasteful. Your palette will be taken into extraordinary culinary party.Special Features: