Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar
1601 Mayberry Dr
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129Neighborhood:
Highlands Ranch / Lone Tree / Parker
InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.indulgewinebar.com/
- Phone: 3039911994x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 10pm
Friday & Saturday: 11am - midnight
Sunday: 4pm - 10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, International, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: JR Tapia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We can cater your event. Please contact us at 303-991-1994 to discuss.
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private room that comfortably seats up to 18 for a seated dinner or wine tasting, or can accommodate up to 25 for a cocktail party. We have semi-private areas in the restaurant for larger parties. We can accommodate parties up to 150.
- Private Party Contact: Delinda Romero 3038882744x
- Special Events: We will have special events each month. Please check out the calendar of events listed on the web site or call us for updated information - 303-991-1994.
Wine education classes
A word from Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar
Come escape to Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar... Relax in this fun, upscale, locally owned neighborhood venue and enlighten your senses with a variety of delicious entrees, tapas, salads, flatbreads and desserts. Try our Kobe beef burger we offer for lunch!Continued
We offer a full bar including several wines by the glass, specialty cocktails, spirits, and beers from around the world. Our menu and wine list will change seasonally throughout the year.
We offer a full bar including several wines by the glass, specialty cocktails, spirits, and beers from around the world. Our menu and wine list will change seasonally throughout the year.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar - Best Restaurants in Highlands Ranch / Lone Tree / Parker ›
Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
24 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (12)great for outdoor dining (11)scenic view (10)notable wine list (10)romantic (9)fit for foodies (8)special occasion (5)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (3)good for groups (2)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Neighborhood Find!newtoDenver1Dined on 7/7/2014Lovely time with friends. Great hostess and wait-staff and great food. Thanks!Special Features:
- Great experienceEat2getoutDined on 6/29/2014Went to the indulge wine bar for the review of the views and my love for wine. I went there for my birthday with some girl friends of mine and we had the best time. Aside from the great company, we sat out on the patio drinking wine while watching the sunset over the Rocky Mountains. The food was notable as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very forgettableOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/29/2014Bullet points of the night: - Took 15 minutes for our waitress to come to our table for the first time, and the restaurant wasn't busy, so she wasn't busy running around to other customers. It then took over an hour for our food to be delivered. - We had 4 tables in our view, 3 of them were given the wrong food. We also received an incorrect order. 4 out of 5 tables is pretty unforgivable in my opinion. - My wife, one of the slowest drinkers ever, had an empty water cup for 20 minutes. Service was non-existent and our waitress was never around checking on us. Bottom line- Denver has too many good options to choose a place this bad. Stay away!
- Great food, so-so service.DiningDinksVIPDined on 5/28/2014We really enjoyed our experience at Indulge, and would definitely give it a try again. Our waiter was not attentive at all, unfortunately. We were actually going to have another glass of wine, but he never came back to check on us. When he finally did, we figured that we had better get our check since we didn't know when we would see him again. The restaurant was not that busy, so this was unacceptable. The food was great though and the happy hour specials were impressive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find, great foodWestminsterFoodieDined on 5/25/2014Located in Highlands Ranch, Indulge has a nice atmosphere with bar, inside tables and a fantastic patio with firepits, umbrellas and comfortable seating. We went on a Sunday evening on Memorial Day weekend. Business picked up steadily, and the place was mostly full when we left at 9. Wine flights were creative and fun. We started with the Ahi Tuna Guacamole - fantastic. Great blend of flavors and the sashimi was excellent quality. I had the Bistro Tender and my wife had the Gnocchi Milanese. We agreed that both were very tasty, but the Bistro Tender was phenomenal. Meat was medium rare and done to perfection, the potatoes were delicious and the demi-glace set it off perfectly. Come with a full wallet - expensive, but worth it.Special Features:
- The following 433 reviews are from the Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar reviews archive.
- DisappointedAlisaVIPDined on 4/19/2014We were so excited for our night out at Indulge. We had 7:30 reservations but when we arrived our table was not ready even though their were many empty tables. We ordered drinks off of the "Specialty Drink" menu. We were notified on 3 occasions that they were out of the ingrediants to make 3 of their specialty drinks. After waiting for 14 minutes we received the our drinks. The waitress took our food order only to come back and tell us that they were already out of the special for the night that we had just ordered. The waitress seemed to think it was funny while we seemed to think it was really frustrating. Our food was good but one of the 3 main dinner entres was cold. Overall, not the experience we were hoping foor.
- Always a good date night.....theOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/12/2014Always a good date night.....the service is excellent and the new wine list is quite good!Special Features:
- Night our for 6NinjaDined on 4/11/2014It was great... We shared appetizers and then each couple shared an entree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall Good ExperienceH2EAUUDined on 3/30/2014I really want to LOVE the food here, but I just think it's average (and pricey) for what you get. Lot's of room for improvement. Great views and good ambiance. Service was excellent, bartender very personable!Special Features:
- Where was management?CindyDined on 3/15/2014This place has potential but was a true disaster. Drinks took at least 30 minutes to get to us...each round. One round we saw them sitting on the bar so we simply went up and grabbed them ourselves. Food took 45 minutes for just a cheese tray. Our server was new but the strange thing is......both our server and the bartender knew we were unhappy but we never saw the manager??? Can't recommend!Special Features:
- The food was very good andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/15/2014The food was very good and overall we had a fun night out. That being said, the bartender was pretty annoying...talking a mile a minute and not stopping to ask us what our tastes were. We made our reservation almost a week in advance and the table we were seated at was in an awkward and cramped space, overlooking the parking lot. When I asked if we could have another table, the hostess told me "they are all reserved"...so okay, it didn't matter that we had a reservation? Or I guess you have to specify "not a cramped table overlooking the parking lot" when you make your reservation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great spotRobODined on 2/15/2014Great food and experience. The menu was surprising fof such a small venue, and the food was fantastic. The wine list will satisfy most wine aficionados as well as newbies to wine. The atmosphere is energetic as well.as intimate. Service was efficient and friendl.Special Features:
- Valentines Night DinnerExcellenceDined on 2/14/2014Perfect experience! Our server was excellent and the food exceptional! Thank you for a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- The overall experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/31/2014The overall experience was okay. Food had good flavors. Soup was lukewarm, but they replaced it without questions. The lighting was a little too dark, so you could not see what you were eating. The server asked us if we had saved room for dessert, not realizing we had not even received our main course yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!DckcoloDined on 1/20/2014What a wonderful meal! The chef has creatively blended multiple layers of favors in the entrees at Indulge! We had the fish special, a peppered sea bass! It was simply amazing! The service was outstanding! Thank you, we will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went to dinner with some friendswillworkoutforfoodDined on 1/18/2014Went to dinner with some friends and all 4 of us had great meals, including the app and crème brulee dessert. The wine list was fantastic and our server was very kind & attentive. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. Overall a great dining experience and one we will have to repeat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the experienceDenverDinerVIPDined on 1/17/2014Tried this restaurant while in the neighborhood for a work event. Only sampled a couple of tapas, but both were very tasty avid try wine options were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gluten Free Friendly!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/11/2014Best gluten free pizza we've had to date. Over all very friendly Gluten Free menu for my wife who is super sensitive. Terrific wine selection for size of restaurant. No missteps on service. All around excellent. Will be coming back!!Special Features:
- Not as good as the Golden LocationRomeDined on 12/28/2013I am used to Indulge in Golden, which is great. The first thing we noticed is, it was very slow for a Saturday night. At one point, it seemed there was more staff than customers. You would think that would lead to great service...not. The staff hung around the bar chatting all night watching something on the television. I had to ask for my server twice. We sat at a high top in the bar (there are only 3) and had unobstructed view of the kitchen and dish washing area. There is a curtain over the door, but, it was left open, obviously for staff convenience. The management in this location need to focus on the presentation and the overall customer experience. The food was good, and the servers were friendly when they came around.
- Great little find!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/9/2013Excellent, knowledgeable service, good energy, very good food and wine. We'll be back!Special Features:
- never disappointedrmgirlDined on 10/26/2013I've been to Indulge on multiple occasions, with differing numbers of people in the party, for different occasions and at different times/days. Everyone has been happy every time we've gone. They recently did a menu change, and added some nice apps as well as a "dinner" line of items to choose from. On this most recent visit we stuck with wine and tried a variety of apps that we shared around the table. Not only was it fun, we all got to try a little of everything, and it was all extremely tasty. The best: their mac 'n' cheese - thought I would faint it was so good. Would recommend this place to anyone, anytime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2013We did not have a great experience at Indulge. Their website advertised happy hour until 7:00, but when we arrived we were told it had just changed and it was only until 6:00. We planned our reservation to be there in time for happy hour. They were also running a 10% off special for all customers that night, but when our bill came it hadn't been applied. We had to ask about it, and although our server was very nice and took it off, it was their second strike that night (our view of the parking lot and the trash dumpster for dinner didn't help things, either). The food and drinks were fine, but very overpriced for what you get, and although I have recommended Indulge to others in the past, I will no longer.
- Gem in Highlands RanchKrisVIPDined on 8/30/2013One of, if not THE only "gourmet" high-end restaurants in Highlands Ranch. Menu has been updated but they retained their best dishes like Stroganoff Meatballs. The waiter, Jeremy, is consistently "on top of it". Other servers are hit-or-miss.Special Features:
- Bait & Switch - Unfulfilled Ads2IndignantdinersDined on 8/29/20131."Reservation" ?? We were guaranteed a patio table with an open view. Upon arrival we were escorted to the patio door and told everything was "open seating" - we found the last small cocktail table in a corner - ourselves. 2. Entrees listed on the web site that convinced me to reserve were not on the menu - only items that didn't interest me. 3. The server recommended a wine my wife knew of & had enjoyed in the past. She returned to tell us it wasn't available. 4. We asked about the seafood entree - "Market Price" and we told that wasn't available this evening. I told the hostess we, therefore, were not available AND LEFT.Special Features:
- DisappointedChuckBVIPDined on 8/24/2013The new menu is typical of a bar. Burger & pizza... but serviced with expensive wine??? We went there for an anniversary date only to review the menu and leave. There was nothing the was appealing on the menu.
- A good experience, but ....nutritionnutDined on 8/24/2013This was a new dining experience for us (never been to a Tapas place before) and we were disappointed. We did love the wine, a white bordeaux, but food was average. We began with crostini, rather bland, and ordered 3 tapas. The shrimp were small, albeit getting 8 on the plate, but the sauce had no flavor. The best was the pork tostados. The service was slow, especially waiting for the last plate--an unreasonable amount of time. We are glad we tried it, but won't go back.Special Features:
- Wonderful little gemswissmoonVIPDined on 8/17/2013The food was delicious, the atmosphere sleek and cool, and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine & Tapas with a friendLLS1VIPDined on 8/14/2013We ordered the margarita pizza, hummus, the fish tacos and a round of drinks. It took maybe 5-10 minutes to get our drinks. The food was slow coming out as well, and we thought people that were seated after us got their food before us. We asked for extra pita bread for the hummus and the server forgot to order it or he forgot to pick it up. We asked another server to get it for us. Our server did recommend a pretty good bottle of wine that we enjoyed. Overall, the service was mediocre at best. I've only been here a couple of times prior to this visit. It never jumped out as a place I "had to go back to", but my friend and I love tapas so we gave it a try. I probably would not go back anytime soon, until I forget about the slow service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for a romantic date!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/10/2013Ideal dim-lit setting for a date full of conversation and appreciating the one you're with. Totally recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jeremy rocks the barMatesDined on 8/5/2013Jeremy is kind, knowledgeable and goes out of his way to make your time with him magical. Wine selection is fabulous and tapas are great and fun to share with a group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Happy Hour food amdCaccyDined on 8/1/2013Great Happy Hour food amd pricing. Great spot for groups or just a quiet night for two. Service always good. Love flatbreads!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A noisy start, a great experienceHappy1sttimerDined on 7/26/2013I was looking for a place for a 1st meeting with a lady I met online. I chose Indulge based on their website and their menu/wine list. Reservations were made and the day of the reservation Indulge called me to confirm the reservation... refreshing! This was my 1st visit to Indulge, so I wasn't sure what the ambience would be. When I arrived (just before 7:00 pm on a Friday) it was packed and the sound level was pretty high. I was greeted immediately and seated within a couple of minutes. My date arrived a few minutes behind me but the greeter brought her directly to our table with no waiting. Jeremy (angry bird) was our server and he was very pleasant, engaged and knowledgeable and he very definitely gave us great service. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highlands Ranch's only fine diningJanelsDined on 7/23/2013Excellent service, perfectly prepared food, reasonable prices, convenient location, with best mountain view around. The filets were done perfectly and melted in our mouths. Even though we didn't order wine, they put our bottled water in a table side ice bucket. Since it was our anniversary, my husband ordered flowers for the table, and they were handled perfectly, and looked great. We were given a complimentary crime brûlée for dessert, and it was as perfect as the rest of the meal. The server was excellent, professional and attentive. After dinner the owner, who had been dining at the next table , came over to meet and greet us,, and spoke of plans to enhance the menu so Indulge doesn't appear as mostly a wine bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hostes was warm & inviting.BnCMDined on 6/30/2013Hostes was warm & inviting. Sat us immediately. hree servers were working the outside patio that was half occupied. After seeing all of the staff cycle through the patio area a few times without acknowleding us, I had to go inside to find the manager before the server initiated conversation with my wife and I. Once that happened, service was attentive.
- Not-so-bistroWinefanaticDined on 6/21/2013Great wine list, excellent service from knowledgeable staff. This is a great wine bar but I can't recommend eating there. Scallops were undercooked and the veal tasted like chicken fried steak. Green beans rubbery, potatoes undercooked, even the deserts were bad. We had the creme brûlée which had a consistency of a box pudding and no Carmalized top. The views of the mountains are fantastic but the noisy bar atmosphere Is sure to ruin any sense of romanticism. All in all, good but not great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommended!HappyDinerVIPDined on 5/31/2013Although my Open Table reservation was largely pointless (didn't get seated for more than an hour past the scheduled reservation, the hostess was accommodating as best as possible. We got relocated 3 times before settling in. Service and food were excellent and the restaurant is very cozy & romantic. We rode our bikes there and it was a lovely evening despite the set backs... go with good humor and a plan to be flexible for the eve, and I highly recommend it!Special Features:
- Wonderful ServiceDotmaeDined on 5/16/2013We had a great evening sitting outside with a view of the Rockies and the sunset. My friend is Gluten free and the wait staff made an extra special effort to see that we were served only gluten free.Special Features:
- Perfect lunch spotOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/14/2013Tapas, wine, great food, great service, great location. Highly recommend for lunch, happy hour, or just because.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced Wine Hit or Miss ServicePaulDined on 5/12/2013Just know going into it that you can get the same bottle of wine for less than 1/3 the price (i.e. $68 bottle there, $19 at the wine store down the street). They know this and readily admit that their markup on wine is more than 300%. The service is hit or miss. I've had great service but I've also been seated outside and sat for 30 minutes before I went inside to get someone to attend to us.
- 1st, the good news - we likedJanabelleVIPDined on 5/11/20131st, the good news - we liked the atmosphere at this highly recommended stop, though it was quite noisy at times. The food was interesting, delicious & it was really fun to try a variety of tapas. The bad news - our service could not have been more uneven. 30 minutes to get a cocktail - really? And when we attempted to joke with the waiter about it, he commented "she's only one bartender behind the bar" - sorry, but in any kind of bar it's difficult to imagine if it were true, the management would not somehow pick up the pace. Food delivery was faster - actually, oddly speedy, but then our companions waited for nearly 30 minutes (again?!) for their completely empty water glasses to be refilled. We WILL try again, but with caution!Special Features: