Indulge Bistro and Wine Bar - Golden
1299 Washington Ave Suite 160
Golden, CO 80401Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Indulge Bistro and Wine Bar - Golden
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.indulgewinebar.com/
- Phone: 3032779991
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Dinner: Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - Midnight
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, International, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: JR Tapia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private room that comfortably seats up to 18 for a seated dinner or wine tasting, or can accommodate up to 25 for a cocktail party. We have semi-private areas in the restaurant for larger parties. We can accommodate parties up to 150.
- Private Party Contact: Delinda Fatianow 3038882744
A word from Indulge Bistro and Wine Bar - Golden
Come escape to Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar... Relax in this fun, upscale, locally owned neighborhood venue and enlighten your senses with a variety of delicious entrees, tapas, salads, flatbreads and desserts. Try our Kobe beef burger we offer for lunch! We offer a full bar including several wines by the glass, specialty cocktails, spirits, and beers from around the world. Our menu and wine list will change seasonally throughout the year.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Indulge Bistro and Wine Bar - Golden - Best Restaurants in Golden ›
Indulge Bistro and Wine Bar - Golden reviews from OpenTable diners
59 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (34)neighborhood gem (29)vibrant bar scene (23)special occasion (22)great for lunch (19)fit for foodies (19)great for outdoor dining (17)good for groups (15)romantic (14)hot spot (11)late-night find (8)scenic view (3)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Lovely ambiance and serviceInstylegirlDined on 8/13/2014This is a great place to meet friends for happy hour, lunch, or to celebrate a special occasion over dinner. The staff are really friendly and they have a wonderful wine selection. The restaurant itself is nicely decorated and fits the theme of a wine bar quiet well.Special Features:
- Off nightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/12/2014Celebrating 2 birthdays! Asked to be seated on the patio and was ignored. Food was slow to come out and was cold. Have been to this restaurant a few times and it will be a while before we consider going back.
- 1st time's the charmOldNYerVIPDined on 7/26/2014We were told to come here by a colleague and he was right! Excellent wine flights with informative descriptions. The Ahi guacamole is not to be missed! Excellent chocolate fondue and good coffee -- even the decaf, which the waiter made a fresh strong pot for me.Special Features:
- Great place to meet - so Indulge!theMsDined on 7/25/2014We were seated in the back room and had a great time catching up with relatives we hadn't seen for a while. Great atmosphere, not too loud to talk and the food/wine topped off the evening. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food !GoldenDinerDined on 7/21/2014The food and drink are always great at the Indulge restaurant. Golden is lucky to have them. The service left a bit to be desired the last time we were in for dinner.Special Features:
- Not quite up to expectationsvalntinoVIPDined on 7/19/2014Very good food, spotty service. For the price, everything should be done correctly.Special Features:
- awesome service and goten free foodglutenfreedinerDined on 7/18/2014wow- great food, great winelist, and fabulous service! great for a special occasion especially with foodies in the group. gluten-free options were wonderful.Special Features:
- Change is Good!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/15/2014New GM, new chef, new menu => all changes for the best! Menu is now more diversified, service pleasant and efficient, food quality much better and CONSISTENTSpecial Features:
- The food was tasty but...catshadowVIPDined on 7/15/2014We usually only go to Indulge for happy hour and always had a good experience. So, thought we'd try it for lunch. The food tasted just fine and the service was excellent. However, we were just a little surprised at how little food you got for the price. So, all in all, an okay experience...however, prices were a little high for what you got.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice night outBigLouDined on 7/12/2014The food was very good ( I had veal) The server was attentive but not pushy. Our friends from Littleton enjoyed it as well. A nice night outSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine choiceslovemaui14VIPDined on 7/8/2014The wine choices are few at Indulge. They overcharge for a decent glass but don't have delicious , creative food to support pricey wine. There is no seafood on the menu besides shrimp. Indulge needs to create a seafood menu to entice a health conscious foodie.
- Used to be greatGoldendinerDined on 6/20/2014The food used to be so much better before they changed chefs. Such a bummer.Special Features:
- Hidden GemSpinmanDined on 6/17/2014Being my first time in Golden, we selected Indulge. Impressive wine list and more impressive is the number of wines by the glass. If you're in the area or headed to Red Rocks for a concert, start the evening off by heading to this place!Special Features:
- Wine list was a disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/13/2014Disappointed to find the only American wines were from CA. Missing so many well known Washington state wines.Special Features:
- loud Loud LOUD!!mistermanDined on 6/11/2014My sweetie and I often go to Indulge because Golden has so few good restaurants. But it was so LOUD last night that I could not even hear her when she talked! It's a cramped, noisy environment. Food is adequate but nothing great. Prices are high. My guess about the source of the problem is that they've simply put too many tables into their limited space.
- Gladd they're theremarriedtoafoodieDined on 6/6/2014We've been on several occasions before going to Miner's Alley Playhouse. It's great. Food is interesting and tasty. Service is friendly. Wine list is impressive for a neighborhood restaurant. A little expensive.Special Features:
- loved coming here - our first time!lisaDined on 6/5/2014this place was gorgeous inside. very chic and pretty inside! wine was great and food was too! i'll definitely come back when in the area! seems like a diamond in the rough in the neighborhood since a lot of the surrounding restaurants were more bar food, pizza, mexican, etc. great for a date night, bar hang out with friends, birthday dinner, something a little nicer, etc. you'll love it!Special Features:
- The best in Golden so far! !Ninon2Dined on 6/2/2014From the moment you walk in, the ambiance and welcome makes you feel that it is going to be a pleasurable experience. The service is excellent and the lunch menu has enough to choose from for everybody's taste. The food is delicious and presented really nicely. I am definitely going back and recommend this restaurant highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprised!JodiPDined on 5/30/2014My husband and I were not expecting much from the Golden area when it comes to food (especially gluten-free). We enjoyed our appetizers and salads, found the ambience to be lively, and the service warm and friendly. Next time we are in the Golden area, we will dine here again.Special Features:
- Disappointing after it was so goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/25/2014Have been to Indulge many times and have always loved their food. Unfortunately, they have changed their menu for the worse. Half of our table couldn't even decide what to order because the dishes did not sound appealing. We all wound up settling on burgers and flatbreads. The flatbread was ok; the burgers were good. We were excited to get the burrata appetizer, but it was not burrata - just stuffed mozzarella and not delicious. After our meal, our server did mention that they can make some of the old items if you request them (how would we know). Thank goodness the wine is still good! I would go for happy hour, but sadly I think dinner is out of the question going forward.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but room for improvementEnjoyDiningDined on 5/24/2014We were seated in the back of the restaurant, and it was great til a large table were seated behind us, and then it became very loud. I would try for a different table another time. The cheese plate was nice, but for the price should have had a varsity of crackers, and maybe one more cheese, but what was presented was good. The crab cakes were just ok. Was a little pricey for the quantity and quality, but overall pretty good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- room for improvementlovemaui14VIPDined on 5/16/2014Indulge is an average restaurant. It stays busy because there is nowhere else to go in Golden. The wine list needs help. Wines by the glass are overpriced. The menu offers very little for vegetarians or those who love fish. There is not even a salmon on the menu and tuna is awful. Indulge needs to improve. No question about it.
- Better at lunchSuzyhDined on 5/11/2014Slow service and an overdone burger- we Thought they would take it off the bill since our daughter didn't even eat it and it was obviously overdone. Was better when I had lunch here with a group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed on a return visit ...jscuscDined on 5/10/2014A group of 8 dined on May 10th for a pre-Mother's Day dinner and were not enthused with the dining experience at Indulge. Indulge was selected based on very good experiences from previous visits, but this visit did not match previously set expectations. Items that did not meet our expectation included an updated limited selection menu, food quality bar prices and service level. Our party ended up only ordering burgers because they found no other appealing menu options. Across the party we have over 20 visits and we were all surprised at the limited menu. Our server was unattentive and plates were not cleared quickly and over charged on (house) mistakes on drink orders.Special Features:
- onthegoDined on 5/10/2014Our favorite place to go in Golden for a nice dinner, happy hour or late night stop. Exceptional food, great wine selection, wonderful service from friendly staff!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placefood88Dined on 5/10/2014had reservations for dinner, kind of empty when we gat there, sat us at end of section with tables for 2- which was fine, but then when next person came in they sat them right next to us in table for 2 when there were at least 6-8 table for 2 in the row of table - very poor seating plan and made it very to have conversation - they could have at least sat person 2 tables down - would be fine if it was full but not when empty - very poor planning, I don't care if people have reservations or not - which was the excuse. Food is good, great for lunch, especially out doors on patio during warm months, but dinner choices are very limited, need more choices, and should include things like salad, considering the price for dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GoodRaeRaeDined on 5/6/2014No matter when we go to this restaurant, brunch, lunch or dinner, the food is always good. It is our favorite place to take out of town guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 216 reviews are from the Indulge Bistro and Wine Bar - Golden reviews archive.
- Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/3/2014Found this on the spur of the moment. The food was good, the service was very good. Didn't have any special entrees. The Mussesl and fritess I had were excellent.Special Features:
- Wine DiningMerryDined on 5/3/2014This is an excellent local restaurant and we will be asking friends to meet us there in the future. FUN and HIP!Special Features:
- An across the street find.Joep63Dined on 5/1/2014We were staying in a hotel across the and felt like a nice meal. We looked at open table and Indulge fit the bill from a "should we try it point of view". We did and is great. I had the veal saltamboca and my wife a had the sock eye salmon. Both of us were overwhelmingly pleased. We were giving suggestion to a coupl who had sat down as we were leaving. When we come back through Golden we will be there again!Special Features:
- Awesome place in GoldenskimausVIPDined on 4/26/2014As usual, the food and service here were wonderful. We sat at the bar tables and met some great folks from Seattle as well as a couple that lives close to us. Everyone was having a great time and really enjoyed the appetizers, dinner specials and wine. Several tables around us ordered the awesome chocolate fondue. Jeremy and Darrell are the best bartenders!Special Features:
- FabuolousMagicArtisteDined on 4/21/2014Indulge (Golden) has become my favorite meeting place on the west side. Whether for a business lunch or late night..this is the place. Of course it is easier to get seated for lunch! The food, the ambiance, the wonderful wine list and non-intrusive staff all makes for a most enjoyable experience. I highly recommend Indulge!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tasteless food and double chargedjanswaDined on 4/20/2014Went for Easter brunch where they had a special 3 course offering and wine flights. Food was tasteless, halibut was dry and desert was awful. Truly a very disappointing experience! The bruschetta my daughter ordered was like concrete -- she could not bight into it. Her flatbread was burned and the waitress spilled wine all over our table. Two days later we checked our charges on American Express and found they double charged us. Called the restaurant and was told I would have to speak to the general manager who was not in. I have not received a call from the general manager yet.
- Great food in VailskimausVIPDined on 4/19/2014We have been coming to this restaurant for 23 years. Great location in Vail, awesome food, great views. Tables for both groups and some nice romantic tables too. Service is usually spot on but would avoid Colleen with a ten foot pole.Special Features:
- Good lunchsuzyqVIPDined on 4/15/2014Roast beef sandwich was very good. Sweet potato fries too. Server was not the most friendly but okay. Will go againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Golden's BestCheriDined on 4/11/2014We love Indulge! It is like going to Denver, without leaving Golden. The service is great and they allowed us to share an entree which is nice because then we can order an app, entree and dessert without feeling like it was too much food.Special Features:
- Food was overcooked. MentionedFoodieDined on 4/5/2014Food was overcooked. Mentioned this to Manager , he seemed unconcerned. Previous visits food was good. One of the appetizers we ordered never came.
- Love this placeBiggsDined on 4/4/2014Our third visit in 7 weeks! Great place, great food, Great Gluten Free selection, Great Wine list, Very friendly, knowledgable staff!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappoints!MinesParentVIPDined on 3/21/2014A great addition to downtown Golden - we always make it a point to treat our graduating student to this yummy and delicious fare. Since they opened 3 +/- years ago, we have eaten there at least 12 times - when we are visiting. Wine selection is outstanding, entrees awesome - and tuna guacamole is a must-have.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining with Good FriendsMikvinoDined on 3/20/2014Could not ask for a better place to go and celebrate a special occasion as well as good times with good friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.