4515 Corrales Road
Corrales, NM 87048Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.indigocrowcafe.com/
- Phone: 5058987000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch and Dinner: Tuesday - saturday 1130am to 9pm Brunch and Dinner: Sunday 10am to 9pm Closed Monday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: John Apodoca
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from Indigo Crow
Located in the heart of Corrales, our restaurant offers contemporary American Cuisine in a charming atmosphere with our inviting staff. Enjoy dining next to one of our warm fireplaces during the cool winter months or on our cozy patio in the summerContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Indigo Crow - Best Restaurants in Albuquerque ›
Indigo Crow reviews from OpenTable diners
108 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (75)neighborhood gem (72)fit for foodies (62)special occasion (59)romantic (54)great for brunch (35)great for lunch (35)notable wine list (31)scenic view (16)good for groups (15)hot spot (9)kid-friendly (7)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (3)Show More
- Consistently DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014Indigo Crow has been a "go-to" lunch and brunch spot for years because you get good food, great service and a charming location. It is excellent for that special occasion dinner as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Corrales location!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/19/2014My wife and I are very fond of this restaurant and go there for special occasions. Food and service are always great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud and waited too long to eat!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2014Went on a Friday night. Was very loud and was there almost 2 hours before getting our meal!!!!! Outrageous!'Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great as usualOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014When we visit our friends in the Albuquerque area, we ALWAYS make time for a trip to Corrales and the Indigo Crow. Our favorite restaurant for patio dining and a glass or 2 of wine with our friends. The salads are fresh and flavorful. The Ahi Tuna entree is one of the best I have ever experienced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't miss thisabqnativeDined on 10/12/2014this was our second time to the restaurant and it surpassed the first. We were greeted when arriving, and top notch service the entire night. The menu has just enough choices. Excellent meal, cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little spot!rnausDined on 10/11/2014On a recommendation I came here....what a great spot with awesome food!Special Features:
- returning customergb107Dined on 10/7/2014I love the patio. Food is great, service is great. This is on my short list of favorites. A little pricy so I can't go as often as I'd like. Great date place or dining with friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice eveningMgdinningoutDined on 10/4/2014Good food and good wine with good friends as always well be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Balloon Fiesta DinnerLP246Dined on 10/4/2014This restaurant offers authentic New Mexican adobe atmosphere, wonderful food and exemplary service. Our waiter was attentive and a class act. We are never disappointed!Special Features:
- Cozy eveningCorraleanoDined on 10/3/2014Indigo Crow is a favorite of mine. Service was ok but it was a busy balloon fiesta weekend so it was forgivable and we still left the server a good tip. She was friendly and pleasant if not the most attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/3/2014Food was great, as usual. Service was markedly slower. (Problems in the kitchen?)Special Features:
- yummyDined on 10/3/2014We've been dining here for seven yrs. on a regular basis. Food, service, owners and best patio around has been consistant on every visit.Special Features:
- Good company!cdohDined on 9/27/2014Had a great dinner with friends who just got engaged!Special Features:
- Excellence near AlbuquerqueOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/23/2014We were very pleased with Indigo Crow and will be back. We're in Albuquerque a few days each year and have had a little difficulty finding great food in a comfortable place. Indigo Crow solved that for us. There is ample comfortable seating on their patio and inside. The fresh ingredients, well prepared, many with a southwestern influence, make for an interesting menu. Indigo Crow is located a few miles from downtown Albuquerque in the woodsy residential village of Corrales near the Rio Grande.Special Features:
- uncharacterically unevenwxladyDined on 9/20/2014We've dined at the Indigo Crow many times and have always been delighted. This time we had a few minor issues. The bottle of champagne arrived unchilled. The soup arrived luke warm. The fondue appetizer was excellent, however, as were the entrees. We assume that this was just an off-night and plan to return.Special Features:
- waffles???NotimpressedDined on 9/20/2014House wine choices were good. The entrees were over-priced for this area. You just couldn't order an entree without some unimaginative sauce that was sweet. So, each diner ordered the sauce that was made for his/her entree on the side. Good move! The entrees were bland. The fish was overcooked. The lamb chops were skimpy but properly cooked. It could have been worse because, when we finally tasted the sauces, they were way too sweet. Chef needs a new cookbook and a spice rack.
- Wonderful dinner with friends!RegularsVIPDined on 9/20/2014The "Crow" is by far one of our favorites. The food is consistently great along with the service. We had dinner with our friends and sat at the bar inside, which is always interesting and fun. I had the halibut off the menu,my husband had the halibut special which added prawns, and our friends had steak and a salad covered with salmon. We all loved our meals and the preparation.Special Features:
- SUPRISINGLY GREATraymDined on 9/13/2014I had the grilled romaine salad and it was great. Romaine was smokey and blue cheese dressing and bits were great. Best I have had. I also had to lamb with and unexpectedly wonderful blackberry sauce. It was memorable. The girls both had the pork chop with pineapple green chile sauce. They said the sauce was excellent but the pork chop was tough. They would have preferred it cooked a little less.Special Features:
- Nice Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/7/2014It was my last day while visiting Albuquerque so I decided to make a Sunday brunch reservation based on the reviews. The service was great, I was promptly seated when I arrived and my server Jessica made some recommendations of her favorites from the menu. The food came out quickly and Jessica checked in a couple of times to see how I was doing and if I needed anything else. Next time I am back in Albuquerque, I would like to try other items on the menu that I didn't get to try this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely wonderfulCarolKDined on 9/5/2014We drove through construction and huge amounts of coming home from work traffic to get here, but it was worth every minute! The food at Indigo Crow is delicious. The service is wonderful. Loved everything about our dining experience.Special Features:
- Outstanding as always!chefjudeVIPDined on 8/31/2014We shared a fairly traditional meal of Crab Cakes (out of this world!), a wedge salad and the filet. Food was superb as was the service from Enelody (sp?). Her timing was spot on! We finished our meal and a bottle of great Pinot on the patio and said, once again, what a perfect dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beyond Amazing!FriendandIdineDined on 8/22/2014A friend and I went there for dinner and everything was amazing, fresh, delicious and left you wanting more. Portions were right on and you were able to eat a little bit of everything with out feeling like you were bringing home a huge bag of leftovers. It was an amazing food experience and can't wait to go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another hit!HappyDinerVIPDined on 8/20/2014Met a friend for lunch and had a great time: the ambiance, food and her company made for a stellar lunch time break. I highly recommend this eatery -- Angie, Sean and 'Becca are also worth the trip!! Enjoy!Special Features:
- Excellent !Irishrose31Dined on 8/19/2014Have dined twice at Indigo Crow. Outdoor this visit. Waiter was attentive and courteous. Food was excellent and outdoor atmosphere was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crow breakfastBeanie7525Dined on 8/17/2014I use to live on the Westside and always enjoyed going to Indigo Crow. When we moved to the eastside we still make the drive back over on Sundays to enjoy brunch at the Crow. We love the red chilie. They also have a great patio for the warm months and when it is cold we enjoy sitting inside by the wood burning fireplace. I would say make a reservation but that is super easy to do onlineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love itYummyDined on 8/14/2014Indigo crow is our favorite restaurant. We love everything about it! All The items on the menu are excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very ReliableBlackbirdDined on 8/10/2014It's all good. Friendly staff, great ambiance and tasty food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice meal but..BlossomDined on 8/9/2014The meal was good and tasty as always. I had the lamb and my partner had a filet. We ordered our favorite large Catalina salad to split. The cost for the large salad was 13.00 but instead they charged us 9.00 each for a 1/2 salad. No one informed us they would charge us that much to split it. Next time I will just order the large salad and manually split it to share. When we complained they did adjust our bill.Special Features:
- Didn't miss this time either!HappyDinerVIPDined on 8/8/2014Let's face it: from my reviews you know this restaurant is one of my favorites. You could argue, it is convenient for me, or it is always a safe bet in terms of dining, or that I know enough of the waitstaff to feel like Norm on 'Cheers'! What ever argument you choose -- you are right! I love this establishment. The food is excellent, the waitstaff always on point, and the ambiance is welcoming. I would strongly suggest reservations though and keep them! And go with time, this is a place to dine, not just eat --Enjoy!Special Features:
- My wife and I loved it!RetiredguyDined on 8/8/2014Tucked away in historic Corrales, NM just north of Albuquerque, Indigo Crow sets an amazing table! We both had the roasted duck breast with the best risotto with Parmesan cheese we've ever had. We choose a very enjoyable, young, and drinkable Malbec from their comprehensive and NOT overpriced wine list to complement our dinner entrees. The mussels in white wine source which began our dinner was alone worth returning for. The duck was perfectly done -- read moist, but properly cooked, neither overdone nor "pudgy" in the middle. The crème brulee for desert was rich and creamy with a perfect glaze atop it. We dined inside, but the outdoor patio dining is hugely popular. Yes, we'll be back soon -- and often! Highly recommended !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommendedErica87043Dined on 7/27/2014I made a reservation in advance because I wanted to sit outside in the shade of an umbrella. I arrived with my 87 year old mother, gave my name and were immediately seated under a large umbrella on the beautiful brick porch. Bruch was lovely and unrushed. The server was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/26/2014Great service as always. Great food. Becca is the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out for DinerDiner4twoDined on 7/24/2014The dining experience was very enjoyable. The friend that was with us was very impressed and will be going back. Looking forward to our next visit to Indigo Crow.Special Features:
- Sean was terrific!!HappyDinerVIPDined on 7/24/2014Love this place, always great, and Sean, our waiter, was amazing! He was on time and very unobtrusive, had great recommendation, suggestions, and knew the menu well. He made the experience richer for his presence and knowledge.Special Features:
- Good, but a bit of a let downDrWatsonDined on 7/19/2014After driving by the elegant sign a few times in the past few months, I wanted to try this restaurant. Entering from the back parking, the architecture is awkward, not assisted by lack of clear reception area, nor by my view of a beat up hollow core door. I thought our server was snooty at first, but he showed great attention to detail, and was good at allowing the table's conversation while doing what he needed. The food was good, not great. My dining companion's lobster ravioli was not ravioli, but more of a lasagna, and my ahi tuna was tough and chewy. Presentation was on par with a chain restaurant - pleasant but not impressive. The three of us shared a bottle of wine, had house salads, and spent $65 per person (no dessert).
- Loved the Lobster Ravioli!RegularsVIPDined on 7/18/2014Friday evening we met friends at the Crow. We each had an outstanding meal. I had lobster ravioli, prepared perfectly; my husband had halibut, and our friends had ribs and pork. We splurged on a great bottle of wine since we were celebrating our friend's retirement. Can't beat the Crow for any occasion. Started getting busy by 7 on Friday, but we were not rushed.Special Features:
- Excellent as alwaysJimTrittenVIPDined on 7/18/2014Thanks for another great meal. Always enjoy going to our favorite Corrales restaurant.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/17/2014Consistently good, Indigo Crow is always a favorite and has never disappointedSpecial Features:
- Mostly terrific!HappyDinerVIPDined on 7/15/2014I have enjoyed Indigo Crow in the past, and still do. Only drawback: our waiter could do with a refresher. He was later getting back to us, he took a while to take our orders when everyone was seated, and we never did get any bread. Still, the food was fantastic and everyone was pleased with the dining experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/12/2014Indigo Crow is one of our favorite rest. to go to. The food is excellent as well as the service. We love the patio.Special Features: