India's Tandoori Cuisine of India - Hawthorne
916 N Sepulveda Blvd
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
India's Tandoori Cuisine of India - Hawthorne
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.indiastandoorilax.net/
- Phone: 3103747300
- Hours of Operation:
Hours of Operation: Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 11:30am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We do all kinds of catering.
- Entertainment: Indian music only
A word from India's Tandoori Cuisine of India - Hawthorne
Authentic Indian CuisineContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
India's Tandoori Cuisine of India - Hawthorne reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Love it!rabiddogVIPDined on 6/21/2014I dined here with my family on a Saturday night and getting a reservation was not difficult and I'm not sure why. This place should be packed because the food here is great! Yes, Manhattan Beach is becoming a haven for trendy small plate gourmet restaurants that the hipster locals are flocking to. Unfortunately for them they are all standing in line for another bacon infused something-or-other when there is an amazing restaurant with plenty of availability in town serving the best Indian food that I've ever tested. I really hope this place does well because I love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Indian!LauraDined on 12/24/2013India's Tandoori is excellent! The food is excellent, the atmoshphere is great (love the decor, dim lighting, booths and tables, great bar area, indian music playing, etc) and the service/management is incredibly friendly, nice and fun. If you like Indian food, I highly recommend this place and consider it the best overall in the South Bay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first time won't be lastlmdunDined on 11/22/2013We have been on the lookout for a fine Indian restaurant in the South Bay for several years now and thus were happy to discover that India's Tandoori had moved to Manhattan Beach. This visit was our first, and we came away very impressed with the quality of the food. The sauce on the lamb tikka masala was perfect -- sweetly spicy. The shrimp biryani was loaded with flavor, and it was served with an impressive amount of shrimp in the dish. Our vegetarian samosa appetizer and the garlic nan were also excellent. The restaurant itself occupies a huge space, which made it look somewhat empty from the outside. Once inside, though, we realized that they had a good crowd of 20 groups on a Friday night. We hope this is a sign of continued success.Special Features:
- Indian food heavenDharmDined on 9/27/2013This place has great variety of veg and non-veg cuisine, Chicken samosa , puddings and chicken tikka masala are my personal favorites .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific Indian food!JeffDined on 8/14/2013The lamb vindaloo was outstanding...and extremely hot. Only order spicy if you really like it spicy, they don't mess around. The plain naan bread was also quite good...better than most Indian restaurants I've eaten at. I will definitely make this my go-to location to get my Indian fix.Special Features:
- Yummy!msgjkg88VIPDined on 6/28/2013Very good Indian food. Tandori chicken was very moist. Also had lamb rogan josh, lentils and spinach. Enjoyed all of it. Definitely recommend.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't run to TandooriDavidVIPDined on 6/23/2013I was very disappointed in the lack of service and lack of friendliness here. Person who seated us only smiled to other employees and the other staff member looked bored or in a back mood. The eggplant/potato entre sitting in chafe pan full of grease:( I will stick with going to brother's restaurant Bombay
- Bursting With FlavorsNozferatuVIPDined on 6/21/2013Best Indian place I've been to in LA if not in the US thus far. I've not had better tasting, more fresh Indian food anywhere...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not badOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/11/2013The food was very good but service was fair to poor, something that most Indian restaurants struggle with. However, I can't complain about the food and would go back.
- Upon entering, you get a positiveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/23/2013Upon entering, you get a positive vibe. The colors are so vibrant and it smells like curry! Yummy. The service, though, was a major turn off. They couldn't get our orders right;-( The only reason why I gave them 3 stars for service is because I left my phone there. They were more than happy to hold it for me till I got there. All in all, I wouldn't go back to this resto. I've surely had better.
- Great food!!! Amazing. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/28/2012Great food!!! Amazing. Service was slow and and awkward but overall food made up for it.Special Features:
- Great quality indian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2012Great quality indian food in very authentic casual indian environment, nothing fancy but if u crave for real indian food on the hood thats the place!Special Features:
- Such an underrated place,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/17/2012Such an underrated place, food and service are very good.Special Features:
- This is my Favorite IndianfoodieVIPDined on 10/17/2012This is my Favorite Indian restaurant because some of the food is not so spicy and the food is tasty (other indian rest.have every dish being too spicy which for me takes out the taste in the actual food)Special Features:
- Went to this place for theStephVIPDined on 9/5/2012Went to this place for the first time and had a solid dining experience. Food was good and service was very good. Give this place a try!
- Great Bhindi ( okra), amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/4/2012Great Bhindi ( okra), amazing Dal the vegetarian food was to die for.the selection for Beer was vast. They went well with the food. Thechicken tikka was very tasty.Special Features:
- A great South Bay Indian experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/11/2012India's Tandoori in Hawthorne is definitely a neighborhood gem. Hidden in plain sight in a non-descript strip mall, this restaurant delivers all of the ambiance and authenticity of a much more upscale location. The highlight of our foursome's meal was the Bollywood meets MTV music videos that played on a large hi-def TV in the corner. They've got a great selection of your favorite Indian beers and the food was delicious. Wait staff in general was pleasant and attentive. I highly recommend India's Tandoori in Hawthorne.Special Features:
- Had some of the best curriedFrontofHouseDined on 4/18/2011Had some of the best curried goat in a long time; not bony.Special Features:
- Extremely good service andOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/27/2010Extremely good service and nice owner, her personal touch made our dinner experience wonderful