18701 East Mainstreet
Parker, CO 80134Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.indiaskitchen.info/
- Phone: 7208516830
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 2:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 2:30pm - 9:30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Delivery, Full Bar, Takeout
A word from India's Kitchen
Come and try our authentic Indian cuisine and our excellent wine list and exotic beers that compliment the complex flavors and aromas of the Indian cuisine at India's Kitchen. We are conveniently located on the corner of Main Street and Dransfeldt. Our casual interior features a variety of spaces, allowing us to create an intimate dining experience for two or more. For larger parties, we have over 40 seats in both secluded and open areas. We are sure to find the right table for you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
India's Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)great for lunch (3)fit for foodies (2)good for groups (2)romantic (1)kid-friendly (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Superb!mnance74Dined on 8/30/2014Perfect evening out! I LOVE Indian food and this is truly the best in Denver!!! Great service & food is simply amazing!Special Features:
- AuthentichappilydiningVIPDined on 8/14/2014This place is great. The food is so well prepared and the wait staff is always friendly and is quick to make sure you have everything you need. I really love this place and always look forward to going back.Special Features:
- Best Indian in Denver!mnance74Dined on 8/8/2014We'd been craving Indian for quite some time and my phone found this gem! Fantastic food, good service (not necessarily somewhere that you'd want to go if you're in a hurry), great ambiance. A super super dinner! We will definitely be back!!Special Features:
- First timeMarkDined on 5/25/2014Food quality was very good, they were a bit short on wait staff for the evening. We would go back when in the area as the food and menu selection was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 15 reviews are from the India's Kitchen reviews archive.
- Very enjoyableJTMDenverDined on 4/26/2014Service was super friendly and attentive. And, we really enjoyed the food. It was colorful, fresh and flavorful. This was our first visit and we'll be back for sure. Very enjoyable place and well above norm for the 'burbs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice DiscoveryKevLarDined on 4/25/2014Our family really enjoys Indian cuisine so we were happy to give this place a try. We live in Highlands Ranch, but were returning from the airport so we used Open Table to find a nice option on the way home. India's Kitchen did not disappoint. Robust and varied, our meal was delicious. I especially appreciate that they provided our desired level of spiciness. Too many establishments dial it down from the diners' requests, as if we don't really know what we want. Not here. They respect your palate and provide a great meal. We'll definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shrimp biryaniLynnDined on 4/14/2014We usually order the shrimp biryani as it is very tasty and good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was excellent. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Food was excellent. Service very friendly but the staff wasn't ready for the Valentine's numbers. We ordered the non-vegetarian platter of appetizers. A platter of vegetarian appetizers arrived AFTER we received and started our mains. At first I thought the server misunderstood me, but when the bill came, I saw I was charged for the non-vegetarian platter. Drinks were also a problem. Ordered a well known brand of beer. When we ordered a second round we were told the beer wasn't cold. We asked the server to put some on ice, only to receive a beer in a glass filled with ice :-). Despite waiting for nearly an hour for our food, the problem with the wrong appetizer and the innovative serving of beer, we will go back. The curry was excellent!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place; execellent foodhappilydiningVIPDined on 2/3/2014The food was really fabulous! I wasn't sure I would like Indian food, but my friend picked this restaurant for her birthday dinner. The Tandori Mixed Grill was a huge portion; I brought the leftovers home to my husband and he also really enjoyed it. It was execellent and we are already making plans to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, inconsistent serviceChinchilla330Dined on 1/1/2014I love, love, love the food here. I find myself craving it often..However, only half of the time I have received quick service. My waiter the most recent time forgot my drink and my friends bread. But, I look past it soley due to how amazing the meal always is. Tender meat, perfectly spiced. I will be back. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My husband and I recentlyStephanieDined on 12/26/2013My husband and I recently moved to the SE Aurora / Parker area from Denver. We are constantly on the hunt for good, locally-owned restaurants in the area, but continue to be disappointed. The food here was decent, but a bit bland. It is is better than the majority of the restaurants we've tried in the area, but we would still rather make the drive to Denver (i.e. Little India) than return. Figured it was worth a shot!
- Delicious FlavorsSuzFarmDined on 12/3/2013Be sure to order appetizers to go with the freshly made pappadum. They offer to make the spiciness to your liking. If we get milder "heat" we can really savor the variety of flavors that compliment each dish. Someday I will manage to save room for dessert, but it was a cold night, so I filled up that space with their good chain. Perfect way to thaw out when its cold outside!Special Features:
- Try the Buffet at Lunch!SuzFarmDined on 11/19/2013The lunch buffet was delicious, but mild and very reasonable. It makes sense to me that food for the whole gamut of patrons would be milder. Some of those in my group wanted it spicier, and if I had known earlier, I would have asked. I am sure there were available spices to add to our plates. The mildness did afford the opportunity to savorthe flavors that I might have missed with "medium" spices."Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Flavors!SuzFarmDined on 11/14/2013We were delighted with our meal. Our server recommended we try the lamb chops, which were a special of the evening, and wow, was he correct! They arrived sizzling on a plate with wedges of onion and peppers; the fragrance of the spices was divine. I think it may be the best lamb I have ever had. The eggplant dish we had was also terrific. The only downside was that we were too full for dessert!Special Features:
- May be the best Indian foodtrynewfoodVIPDined on 9/26/2013May be the best Indian food we've had and is a great value for the price. We are always greeted warmly.I would recommend this to a friend.
- New One Price TV Tray Lunch MenuM2M2VIPDined on 3/5/2013They had recently changed their inclusive lunch buffet to a one price menu for lunch. They said it was due to the waste, so now, each day will have a different menu of available items. You choose one appetizer, 3 main courses (side courses), and one dessert for one price (below $10). The main dishes were served on a large metal t.v. tray with slotted portions. The food was fine, but the problem I had is that the tray was metal and not easy to cut the food in a small allotted space. Also the metal tray chilled the food very quickly and curry tastes awful when its chilled.
- Love this place...even ifOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/18/2013Love this place...even if the service is a bit slow. Food is GREAT!Special Features:
- Great dining experience!kokosadieDined on 2/16/2013Great dining experience! India's Kitchen has a large variety of savory Indian dishes where you can specify just how hot you want everything. We ordered the chicken curry, lentil soup, chicken tikka masala and onion naan, topped off with a bottle of Edna Valley chardonnay. Everything was delicious, with very generous portions. The atmosphere is cozy and intimate, and the service staff is very attentive and polite. And the prices are very reasonable. This has become our favorite Indian restaurant, and we highly recommend it!Special Features:
- India's Kitchen may be theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013India's Kitchen may be the best indian food for the money. The service there is excellent as well.Special Features: